TESTERS WANTED! ×

Unofficial Review - Callaway Apex Pro 21 Irons

Tgmathis12

I finally received my Apex Pro 21s in a few months ago. Can’t blame Callaway for the supply chain shortages. Anyway, I have used the original Apex (standard) irons since they came out & I’ve always hit them pretty well. I was a little skeptical to switch to the Pro’s but I was excited about not seeing as much offset at address. These things are SWEET!!! Super crisp, great turf interaction. I hit them better then the original Apex irons. I am a huge believer in visual aesthetics when it comes to golf. When I set my iron down, I don’t like seeing offset & iron face immediately pointing left (that’s my miss, a big hook). These aren’t nearly as offset, which gives me more confidence that I’m not about to duck hook one 100 yards outta bounds. I’ve played even better with these, and I’m guessing it’s from the confidence I have when I look down & don’t see a hook coming. They feel great! Even on a mishit, it’s not like a blade where it vibrates your whole body & flies 42 yards sideways. There’s still a big enough sweet spot to negate small misses & you’re not penalized for that small miss. Would recommend to everyone!

Tanner Mathis

• 3 months later...