Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Breaking 100 on The Open course (Royal St George’s)

Hey guys!

My name is Charles, I’m a french golf Photographer living in France and playing this crazy sport since 5 years now.
I know that that’s not well seen to post to forum for self-promoting but…. I spent so many hours on this video, the project is so cool and people at RSG are so kind and most important, it’s that the video is allmost 100% english and when it’s french talks, i have put subtitles. So maybe you'll enjoy it!!!

https://youtu.be/TUsc18pV-HI

i challenged myself to break 100 at RSG playing from the tips. I'm a 12 hcp As you will see i did not achieve to play the day after The Open as it was normally planned. But the course is still gorgeous, challenging, and playing from the tips is something!!!

I hope you will understand my post and my point by posting here.
Thanks guys! can't wait to see your feedback!
Cheers from France (Le Touquet Paris Plage and our famous golf. 😉 )
Charles

www.charlesdamourettegolf.com

Cool - I'll check it out.  I'm a 14, formerly a 7 hcp and I just shot a low 80s round on the Old Course and a high 80s round on the Jubilee (this from the tips) a couple days ago.  I don't think it's so hard to do.  We had 30+ MPH winds with huge gusts.

I've only been to Paris in France and it was such an awesome trip.  Maybe we can tee it up sometime?  Want to come play in Norway?

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2022 at 2:32 AM, Shankster said:

An on course view of RSG was pretty cool.  Looking forward to see if you can break 100.  When does the Back 9 video drop?

Hey ! Totally forgot to come here and post the part 2 ! thanks for asking, here is the result :

Enjoy ;-)

On 5/15/2022 at 4:45 PM, Clayton said:

Cool - I'll check it out.  I'm a 14, formerly a 7 hcp and I just shot a low 80s round on the Old Course and a high 80s round on the Jubilee (this from the tips) a couple days ago.  I don't think it's so hard to do.  We had 30+ MPH winds with huge gusts.

I've only been to Paris in France and it was such an awesome trip.  Maybe we can tee it up sometime?  Want to come play in Norway?

HAy ! Oh yes that would be awesome. And yes that's true, without OB and water, it's more a mental game than a real Challenge. Doing it on our National Course (2018 Ryder cup) would be way more difficult . Where did you play when you came here ?

Sure that could be crazy cool ! If I'm plan to come in Norway I will check here with you 🙂 (you can easily contact me here https://www.instagram.com/charlesdamourette_golf/)