Jump to content

Hybrid v Driving Iron


Recommended Posts

I am sure this has been discussed on here before but I couldn't find it in the last couple of pages...

 

Anyways I am debating back and forth on carrying a hybrid or a driving iron in my bag but just cant decide.  I am curious what you guys are carrying and what decisions were made to carry it.  For me I have found hybrids are easier to hit with a smaller miss but the driving iron has more distance and potentially more useful off the tee.  For now most of my bag is all about mitigating risk to score better, but its also fun to swing hard and hit it far.  Curious what you guys are carrying.

Driver - Cobra SZ 8* Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.5

3W - Cobra SZ 13.5* Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.5

3H - Tour Edge 21* 3H Tour AD DH-95x

Irons - 4-PW Cobra LTDx Nippon Tour 120 X-Stiff

Wedges - 52*, 56*, 60* Cobra KING

Putter - Toulon Palm Springs

Ball - Taylormade TP5x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The driving iron probably has more total distance because you aren’t launching it in a good window so it’s more of a line drive shot that rolls out a long way where with the hybrid most of your distance is coming from carry yards.

Hybrid is going to be more forgiving, going to typically launch more and probably spin more than the DI.

Like any spot in the bag the club should be what gives you the distance or shot you are looking for. Or whatever makes you happy playing golf with a certain type of club.

I haven’t had a DI in the bag I’m 4 years after I stopped playing to numbers off the tee, hybrid is more versatile 

  • Like 4

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve gone back an worth and now have two hybrids. Tbh, you can have both and just swap them out depending on conditions, course or if you want to play something different. There was I time I benched my driver and only played a DI from the tee. Granted that was the fall and a bad idea due to wet conditions. 

  • Like 1

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/2" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue  :scotty-cameron-1:2021 Phantom X5 35"

 

Ball:    :srixon-small: Z Star XV (back up balls :titleist-small:ProV1 Left Dot,  :OnCore:Vero X1, :titelist-small: proV1)

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 115 in the MGS Speed Challenge

 :1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

 :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since you asked I go with little fairway woods because that's what I was fit for - they are extremely forgiving and give me the yardages that I need.  But that's me, it may not be you although I do see any number of 7 woods on tour any more.

 

I can guarantee that you will get all sorts of answers extolling one over the other before this thread is done.  None of those answers will come from a person who knows your game or the course that you play (which is why Rickybobby's answer was a very good one)

 

If where you play tends to be fast and firm and you are looking for a club to hit off the tee a couple of times a round - the driving iron could be the answer.  Generally speaking carry is more important though in which case you should lean hybrid and not be afraid to try a 7 wood for kicks.  Do you have access to a launch monitor?  Also the really obvious answer is to go for a top end of the bag fitting (but that costs money and isn't always available and may not be as much fun)

  • Like 3

Taylor Made Stealth 10.5  Aldila Ascent Red R flex

Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 5-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52, 56  

Ping Glide 3.0  Ping Eye 2 grind 58.8

L.A.B. Mezz.1 32.5"

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, revkev said:

Since you asked I go with little fairway woods because that's what I was fit for - they are extremely forgiving and give me the yardages that I need.  But that's me, it may not be you although I do see any number of 7 woods on tour any more.

 

I can guarantee that you will get all sorts of answers extolling one over the other before this thread is done.  None of those answers will come from a person who knows your game or the course that you play (which is why Rickybobby's answer was a very good one)

 

If where you play tends to be fast and firm and you are looking for a club to hit off the tee a couple of times a round - the driving iron could be the answer.  Generally speaking carry is more important though in which case you should lean hybrid and not be afraid to try a 7 wood for kicks.  Do you have access to a launch monitor?  Also the really obvious answer is to go for a top end of the bag fitting (but that costs money and isn't always available and may not be as much fun)

Yeah I totally get your answer,  when it comes to club fitting a hybrid/driving iron is so far down my list of priority in terms of cost and need.  I probably just need to bite the bullet and buy one and play a few twilight rounds and hit them both at the same time to see what I like.  I was really just curious what factors go into everyones decision strategy wise.

 

The 5 & 7 wood is interesting, I havent even thought about playing them but they do seem to be making a come back.

Driver - Cobra SZ 8* Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.5

3W - Cobra SZ 13.5* Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.5

3H - Tour Edge 21* 3H Tour AD DH-95x

Irons - 4-PW Cobra LTDx Nippon Tour 120 X-Stiff

Wedges - 52*, 56*, 60* Cobra KING

Putter - Toulon Palm Springs

Ball - Taylormade TP5x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, DeBartola_B said:

Yeah I totally get your answer,  when it comes to club fitting a hybrid/driving iron is so far down my list of priority in terms of cost and need.  I probably just need to bite the bullet and buy one and play a few twilight rounds and hit them both at the same time to see what I like.  I was really just curious what factors go into everyones decision strategy wise.

 

The 5 & 7 wood is interesting, I havent even thought about playing them but they do seem to be making a come back.

I think that Homa hit an important shot on Sunday with a 7 wood.  You could probably pick up hybrid and driving iron used really cheap from a place like Global golf.  

Taylor Made Stealth 10.5  Aldila Ascent Red R flex

Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 5-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52, 56  

Ping Glide 3.0  Ping Eye 2 grind 58.8

L.A.B. Mezz.1 32.5"

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Both is another option.  
 

I am considering this myself.  An 18° DI and a 14° hybrid, but the hybrid will replace my 3 wood.  There are several holes where I would hit 3 wood, but my accuracy with my current one has gone by the wayside, hybrid on the other hand goes a mile (I have a 17° right now), and it is a 98% off the tee club for me.  I don’t find myself hitting a 3 wood off the deck, and I wouldn’t do that anyways… hybrid can go off the deck if needed… I would use the Zach Johnson method and shot those longer par 5’s in 3.
 

Driving iron I had in the bag for a while is missed, (712u) it was a stinger machine, and I counted on it a lot for the tight tee shots… now im using my 3 or 4 iron instead, but wish I had a smidge more forgiveness.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Shankster said:

Both is another option.  
 

I am considering this myself.  An 18° DI and a 14° hybrid, but the hybrid will replace my 3 wood.  There are several holes where I would hit 3 wood, but my accuracy with my current one has gone by the wayside, hybrid on the other hand goes a mile (I have a 17° right now), and it is a 98% off the tee club for me.  I don’t find myself hitting a 3 wood off the deck, and I wouldn’t do that anyways… hybrid can go off the deck if needed… I would use the Zach Johnson method and shot those longer par 5’s in 3.
 

Driving iron I had in the bag for a while is missed, (712u) it was a stinger machine, and I counted on it a lot for the tight tee shots… now im using my 3 or 4 iron instead, but wish I had a smidge more forgiveness.

I found myself in a somewhat similar boat. I have my set 3-iron and a Mizuno CLK hybrid, and semi-recently opted to pull my 50* wedge out of the bag to carry both.

I struggle with the hybrid sometimes (mostly left/right) and found the 3-iron was consistently straighter even if I didn't launch it particularly well which I liked and it works for the courses I play.

Down on the other end I was noticing a slight gapping issue between my PW and GW where they were bunched up a bit. So, after some testing I decided the wedge would come out and to make things a bit more interesting, I cranked the loft on the hybrid down to 17* for another option off the tee. There's a long par 3 at a course I play quite often where a stock 3-iron will get me to a front pin location while the hybrid is perfect for accessing a back pin. I've also employed the 3-iron on a par 5 and have successfully found the green almost every time (think I came up barely short one time when it was soft and wet).

If you already own both clubs and can test them on the course, that is what I recommend to find the best solution.

  • Like 1

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :bridgestone-small: Tour B XW-1 54* & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: :cleveland-small: Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

I recently found myself in a somewhat similar boat. I have my set 3-iron and a Mizuno CLK hybrid, and semi-recently opted to pull my 50* wedge out of the bag to carry both.

I struggle with the hybrid sometimes (mostly left/right) and found the 3-iron was consistently straighter even if I didn't launch it particularly well which I liked and it works for the courses I play.

Down on the other end I was noticing a slight gapping issue between my PW and GW where they were bunched up a bit. So, after some testing I decided the wedge would come out and to make things a bit more interesting, I cranked the loft on the hybrid down to 17* for another option off the tee. There's a long par 3 at a course I play quite often where a stock 3-iron will get me to a front pin location while the hybrid is perfect for accessing a back pin. I've also employed the 3-iron on a par 5 and have successfully found the green almost every time (think I came up barely short one time when it was soft and wet).

If you already own both clubs and can test them on the course, that is what I recommend to find the best solution.

I’m planning on getting the CLK 16°, cranking it down to 13.75 I think it is… so I’ll be requesting a fitting for it since it is a 3 wood replacement for me.

The DI slot will be competitive, it needs to be able to stay low, so the high launching models will be left of the rack.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have an 19 degree hybrid and a 21 degree utility iron. I used to play a a 4 hybrid in the utility spot. There is about a 10/15 yard difference in yardage between the 2. I use both quite a bit off the tee on tighter holes. I’m a little more accurate with the utility but it’s not a big difference. I really like having both.

D- Tour Edge EXS 220

4W- Sub 70 949X

Hybrid- Sub 70 949X

Utility- Sub 70 699 U  21 degree

Irons- Sub 70 739 5-PW

Wedges- Sub 70 286 50+54, Tour Edge 1 out 58 degree 

Putter- Cleveland Huntington Beach soft # 11

Ball- Titleist Tour Soft

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Typically the driving iron is shorter and more controlled. If you are finding a hybrid easier to hit with a smaller miss, then your work is done. Hybrid all the way. 

  • Like 1

EDEL SMS WEDGE TESTER

  • Driver: :ping-small: G400 MAX
  • Woods::cobra-small: F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: :cobra-small: F7 Hybrid AD DI 95s
  • Irons: :srixon-small: Z585 5-6, Z785 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX4 50, Modus 120x:taylormade-small:, Hi Toe 56 & 60, Modus 120x
  • Putter:   :odyssey-small: White Hot OG 2 ball 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Shankster said:

I’m planning on getting the CLK 16°, cranking it down to 13.75 I think it is… so I’ll be requesting a fitting for it since it is a 3 wood replacement for me.

The DI slot will be competitive, it needs to be able to stay low, so the high launching models will be left of the rack.

Compared to what I'm used to seeing the CLK already launches pretty low at 17*. Getting a 16* & setting it 13.75* would be an absolute bullet. I would love to see those ball flights!

  • Like 1

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :bridgestone-small: Tour B XW-1 54* & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: :cleveland-small: Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My plan is to hit a few DIs on the weekend at a demo day and then get fit for one after narrowing down to three candidates.

it will be interesting to see how the DIs compare to my 21 deg TS3 hybrid.

I am hoping for a lower trajectory for windy days primarily.

:titelist-small:  TSi 3   9.0  AV Raw White 65 Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6 Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3 21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

Haywood  5-PW iron Signature - Recoil 780 ES F4 Stiff - Bent 2 deg flat

:taylormade-small:  52 - 09 Tour Preferred EF  - KBS Tour Wedge 

Haywood   56 - 12 KBS Tour Wedge

:taylormade-small:  60 - 10 Tour Preferred - KBS Tour Wedge 

:titelist-small:  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”

 :srixon-small: Z-Star XV 

image.png.1cf0013c54bf0f68066ba2034c7799d0.png

 :Arccos: Official Tester - 2021

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

Compared to what I'm used to seeing the CLK already launches pretty low at 17*. Getting a 16* & setting it 13.75* would be an absolute bullet. I would love to see those ball flights!

I’m a high ball flight guy, so I’m guessing it will still launch and remain Highway.  When I get it, I will make sure to get some video.  Today at the range I hit a legit Tiger 3 wood stinger from his prime.  Like the one where he says “Holy S… that was low, did you see that…” it hardly made it over the yardage markers, flew about 230 in the air… probably the best shot of my life.  

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Strokes gained says you should hit the driver off the tee, so if you're clubbing down you should be looking for more accuracy. Wouldn't the hybrid be the better option in this case? 

 

Says the guy who switches in the driving iron instead of a 5W so I can hit it off the tee... 

  • Like 1

:cobra-small: King SZ 8*D, Accra FX140 M3 45" 6g + 14g weight 
:cobra-small: King LTD @ 14.5*, Accra FX100 M3 42.5"
:cobra-small: King LTD @ 17.5*, Accra FX100 M3 40.5"/ :cobra-small: Utility Iron 3 @ 18*UST Mamiya 460ESX F4 39.25"
:cobra-small: Utility Iron 4 @ 21* UST Mamiya 460ESX F4 37"
wishon.png.f487cdf69e368c89461d72fa6fc7bbe4.pngEQ1-NX OL 5i-PW UST Mamiya 460ES F4 37"

wishon.png.f487cdf69e368c89461d72fa6fc7bbe4.pngEQ1-NX OL GW-LW UST Mamiya 480ESX F4 37"
OIP.jpg.04da427c8e36dc0d247492fdfa8569f6.jpgC-Series DW Armlock
:bridgestone-small:Tour-B X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I demo'ed the Titleist U505 at a Titleist demo day.  The fitters were great.  

I compared the U505 to my 21 deg TS3 Hybrid.  Similar trajectory to my Hybrid, even though it was a 20 deg. I would say it seemed to launch a bit higher and landed softer than my Hybrid.  The LM numbers were interesting, but not dramatically different other than landing angle and a bit more spin with the U505.  So not sure if I should try 18 deg 2 iron or bend the 20 deg to a 19 to lower the launch.  The downside is that I seem to like the feel of the Graphite Design Tour AZ upcharge shaft which could also delay delivery if I order it.  The DI was effortless and pretty nice from the turf or the tee.

So definitely in a dilemma, since it means buying something fairly pricey, but not seeing it for 10 weeks minimum.  Still on the fence. May try to find a used one instead.

The one added benefit from the demo / fitting was the fitter adjusted the weights on my TSi3 Driver and FW suggested I order a slightly heavier weight for both.  It worked like a charm, so I am definitely ordering the new weights. 

:titelist-small:  TSi 3   9.0  AV Raw White 65 Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6 Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3 21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

Haywood  5-PW iron Signature - Recoil 780 ES F4 Stiff - Bent 2 deg flat

:taylormade-small:  52 - 09 Tour Preferred EF  - KBS Tour Wedge 

Haywood   56 - 12 KBS Tour Wedge

:taylormade-small:  60 - 10 Tour Preferred - KBS Tour Wedge 

:titelist-small:  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”

 :srixon-small: Z-Star XV 

image.png.1cf0013c54bf0f68066ba2034c7799d0.png

 :Arccos: Official Tester - 2021

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Zugger01 said:

Looking for a driving iron but don't want to pay the price. Found a Callaway Maverik Pro 3 Iron for sale with a graphite hybrid shaft. What do you guys think about it? Should I buy or should I buy an actual driving iron?

Any opinions on this. Would love your guy's help.

Taylormade Stealth 9 Degree - Project X HZARDUS Black RDX 6.5 70 Gram :taylormade-small:

PXG 0341x 15 Degree - Project X Hazardous Yellow 70 Gram :PXG:

Adams Hybrid DHY - Project X Hzardus Black 6.5 80 Gram Hybrid Shaft :adams-small:

Sub70 699 Pro 4 Iron(KBS Tour 120 Stiff) 659 CB/TC/MB 5 - PW (Dynamic Golf X100):Sub70:

Taylormade MG 3 50*, 56*, 60* - True Temper Dynamic Golf Wedge Shaft :taylormade-small:

Taylormade Spider Black(No Sightline) - KBS Black Putter Shaft :taylormade-small:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DI for me: It might be different if I could do anything but hook hybrids off the planet, but my DI is great 250 yard club for me.

 

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 4:56 PM, KC Golf said:

I demo'ed the Titleist U505 at a Titleist demo day.  The fitters were great.  

I compared the U505 to my 21 deg TS3 Hybrid.  Similar trajectory to my Hybrid, even though it was a 20 deg. I would say it seemed to launch a bit higher and landed softer than my Hybrid.  The LM numbers were interesting, but not dramatically different other than landing angle and a bit more spin with the U505.  So not sure if I should try 18 deg 2 iron or bend the 20 deg to a 19 to lower the launch.  The downside is that I seem to like the feel of the Graphite Design Tour AZ upcharge shaft which could also delay delivery if I order it.  The DI was effortless and pretty nice from the turf or the tee.

So definitely in a dilemma, since it means buying something fairly pricey, but not seeing it for 10 weeks minimum.  Still on the fence. May try to find a used one instead.

The one added benefit from the demo / fitting was the fitter adjusted the weights on my TSi3 Driver and FW suggested I order a slightly heavier weight for both.  It worked like a charm, so I am definitely ordering the new weights. 

So after finding out best case on my $350 plus Titleist U505 with the upcharge GD shaft would take a minimum of 8+ weeks to be delivered to my door, I just couldn’t justify it.  I still have to figure out what club to take out to find a spot for my U505 too.  I really like my Hybrid, so I am thinking of taking out my 4 iron.

So I got a used U510 instead.  It may not be as good as the fitted U505, but I think it will show me whether I need a utility iron in my bag or not.  Will keep the same loft for now and just replacing the grip with a GP Plus 4.

Looking forward to trying it out on the course with various lies, etc.  

 

 

  • Like 1

:titelist-small:  TSi 3   9.0  AV Raw White 65 Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6 Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3 21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

Haywood  5-PW iron Signature - Recoil 780 ES F4 Stiff - Bent 2 deg flat

:taylormade-small:  52 - 09 Tour Preferred EF  - KBS Tour Wedge 

Haywood   56 - 12 KBS Tour Wedge

:taylormade-small:  60 - 10 Tour Preferred - KBS Tour Wedge 

:titelist-small:  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”

 :srixon-small: Z-Star XV 

image.png.1cf0013c54bf0f68066ba2034c7799d0.png

 :Arccos: Official Tester - 2021

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 9:53 PM, Shankster said:

Both is another option.  
 

I am considering this myself.  An 18° DI and a 14° hybrid, but the hybrid will replace my 3 wood.  There are several holes where I would hit 3 wood, but my accuracy with my current one has gone by the wayside, hybrid on the other hand goes a mile (I have a 17° right now), and it is a 98% off the tee club for me.  I don’t find myself hitting a 3 wood off the deck, and I wouldn’t do that anyways… hybrid can go off the deck if needed… I would use the Zach Johnson method and shot those longer par 5’s in 3.
 

Driving iron I had in the bag for a while is missed, (712u) it was a stinger machine, and I counted on it a lot for the tight tee shots… now im using my 3 or 4 iron instead, but wish I had a smidge more forgiveness.

Totally agree with Shankster.

Last summer I decided to ditch my 20º hybrid and replaced it with a used Callaway X Forged Utility of 24º that I tried at my local shop. One month later I bought another X Forged Utility of 21º to use it mainly from the tee in thight par 4s.

After several months I realized that I had two great clubs to play from the tee and the fairway. The downsides, playing from the rough and trying to hit high to hold the ball in some greens.

Solution: I kept the #3 Utility and bent it to 22º, sold the 24º and bought a 20º fade bias hybrid 7 wood that is literally adressing perfectly the downsides mentioned.

I also faced the same problems as Shankster with the 3 wood, and replaced it with a 4 wood that works great from the fairway.

Good luck and have a great game.

Edited by Resili22
Titleist TSR3 10º. GD Tour AD IZ 6S
Titleist TSR3 FW 16.5º. MCA Tensei AV Blue Xlink 65S
Titleist TSR2 FW 21º. GD Tour AD DI 6S
Callaway X Forged UT 20º. Aldila VS Proto HY 95R
Maltby KE4 MAX UT 24º. Aldila VS Proto HY 95R
Maltby TS1 Forged (28º ~ 50º). FST Pro 115S
Titleist Vokey SM9 55:11D & 60:08M. KBS Tour S
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...