Club Champion - $100 Full Bag Fitting

Somehow signed up for Club Champion emails despite never fitting there before and received an offer in my inbox that they're doing $100 full bag fittings if you book the appointment this weekend. The appointment can be in the future, but it has to be booked this weekend with the "100Club" discount code. Fine print from the email:

*Terms: Get a Club Champion full bag fitting for $100 when you book the fitting May 13 – May 15, 2022; fittings booked during this date range can be completed at any time in 2022 pending store availability. Promo code 100CLUB must be used at time of booking. Applicable at Club Champion stores only. Exclusions apply. Fitting must be completed in one appointment. Discount not valid on any other fitting type. Not valid on prior fittings or purchases. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Not valid in conjunction with Member Rewards benefits. Club Champion reserves the right to remove or modify this promotion at any time. Appointments are limited.

I wanted a second opinion on my Golf Galaxy Iron fitting, and at this price point its a no brainier for me plus the added benefit of trying other new clubs. Looks like I have plans next weekend now.

Club Champion.PNG

• Like 1

Driver:    Top Flite Tour Titanium 10.5°

Wood:     :nike-small: Nike VR S Covert Fairway Wood 3 Wood 3W 15° Mitsubishi  Kuro Kage Black 60 Graphite Regular

Hybrid:     :taylormade-small: Burner Superfast Rescue 4 21°

Irons:      :callaway-small: X-20 Irons (3-SW)

Putter:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro

Balls:      MaxFli SoftFli Matte White and Red

I got the same promotion and had to sign up even though the closest Club Champion is about 160 miles away.  It certainly worth a day trip to America (from Key West).

I'm not sure I'll ultimately purchase anything.  I wasn't 100% impressed with the putter fitting and recommended putter that I purchased from a different CC location.   At least it will be useful data on my current clubs and if I could expect a meaningful improvement with something new.  

• Like 1
Ping G400 SFT with a Matrix MFS 5 Korean Prototype Senior shaft, 12 degrees
Callaway Epic Flash 15 degree 3 wood, with a stock Project X Evenflow 40 grams senior shaft.  
Calloway Epic GBB Epic 20 degree Heaven Wood, with a stock Diamana 40 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G hybrid 5 (26 degrees) with stock Alta 70 gram senior shafts.
Ping G30 irons 6-W, Yellow dot with graphite Fujikura EXS 60i R2-Flex shafts
Edison wedges:  50 degrees, 55 degrees and 60 degrees, 2 degrees up with KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  New Evnroll ER10 Outback