Anyone else law imagine the decade process Will was doing out there today ?

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F5 hybrid soft stepped

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1:2021 Phantom X5 35"

My Reviews:

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

Ball:    :srixon-small: Z Star XV (back up balls :titleist-small:ProV1 Left Dot,  :OnCore:Vero X1, :titelist-small: proV1)

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer lite

We don't get our greens vacuumed and the leaves blown out of the fairways.  Why do these guys get such special treatment!!  🤣  Play the course as you find it.

• Haha 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

The PGA tournament is not one of my favs but it has shaped up well so far, tough but good play has been rewarded so far. There was obviously something very different about the sand traps at SH, but it appears they are adjusting after some surprisingly bad bunker play on Thur - looked like me being surprised in a trap finding out there's almost no sand under my ball, after I've tried to explode out.

Will it be Zalatoris, Thomas, Watson, McIlroy - or someone else? I'd be happy for any of them.

• Callaway Rogue 10.5° & 3W
  • Mizuno CLK 3H 19°, JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10, S18 60.06
  • Evnroll ER5B Fit@TrueSpec ER2
  • Maxfli Tour Snell MTB-Black
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Adidas Codechaos, FJ DryJoys

I don’t want to put some bad ju-ju on him, but I really hope that guy that is currently T3, that uses a Pink driver shaft pulls out a W tomorrow.

• Like 1

Headlines on the PGA Tour website...

"Tiger has new irons, wedges in bag."

"Woods slumps to worse ever PGA Championship round."

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

11 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Headlines on the PGA Tour website...

"Tiger has new irons, wedges in bag."

"Woods slumps to worse ever PGA Championship round."

My guess… clearly only speculation, Tiger Woods moved back to Titleist to round out his career… again, this is mostly fake news… 100%

31 minutes ago, Shankster said:

My guess… clearly only speculation, Tiger Woods moved back to Titleist to round out his career… again, this is mostly fake news… 100%

Nope.  Took out 5W and 3i and added P770 2 and 3 irons.  Updated the MG2 TW wedges with MG3 TW.

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Nope.  Took out 5W and 3i and added P770 2 and 3 irons.  Updated the MG2 TW wedges with MG3 TW.

I knew that…. 🙃

Only if they would release that 2 iron…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Tiger with a WD?  Uh oh.

I get it.  I agree.  And to take it another direction I agree with Patton Kizzire...

Setting a PGA layout as if it's August is a recipe for struggle.  

• Like 1
  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ.1 LAGolf P135 
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Western, NY - Go Bills!

5.1 Index

4 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I get it.  I agree.  And to take it another direction I agree with Patton Kizzire...

What did PK say?

5 minutes ago, Shankster said:

What did PK say?

Southern Hills is pitiful and overrated...then deleted it...so he thinks its true, just doesn't stand behind his words...

• Like 1
  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ.1 LAGolf P135 
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Western, NY - Go Bills!

5.1 Index

20 minutes ago, bens197 said:

The course looks to be tough but very fair. Just what it should be for a major. Nothing tricked up and doesn’t have stupidly one dimensional narrow fairways. Just a tough course with strategic hazards and contoured greens. 

• Like 2

It's a MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP. PGAs tended to be the weak link in the Slam rotation. With the Ocean course last year and Southern Hills this year - there's some teeth. Not the 25 under birdie fests most weeks. There are scores out there, I shocked that many of the favorites who seemed to be in form [and my picks - dammit] aren't grinding it out. 

Sorry about Tiger. Another couple of months rehab and a dead flat Old Course and we'll get a better idea if he can compete again. Weather has been sucky for him too - welcome to the 'old guy' world.

• Like 2

Steve Smith

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

Southern Hills is pitiful and overrated...then deleted it...so he thinks its true, just doesn't stand behind his words...

Say's the player in a heated battle not to win last place 🙄.  Umm, newsflash Patton, the conditions are the same for everyone your playing against... quit whining.

Anyone else notice that is rarely (like never) players at the top of the leaderboard making these cry me a river statements? IMO Southern Hills is playing like a PGA Tour course should.  These guys games are at stratosphere levels of capability - so it seems totally appropriate the course difficulty (adverse weather conditions aside) occupy the same rarified air.

And

Forrest Gump Thats All I Have To Say GIF - Forrest Gump Thats All I Have To  Say Tom Hanks - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

I aggreeeee @fixyurdivot, I could see if the whole field was complaining.  Just do what Tiger did, bow out of it is too much.  

Side note, I’m going to be stopping in Spokane Valley for a few hours… anywhere to throw a fly there?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steveone said:

It's a MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP. PGAs tended to be the weak link in the Slam rotation. With the Ocean course last year and Southern Hills this year - there's some teeth. Not the 25 under birdie fests most weeks.

+1. I’ve never liked the PGA because it was a birdie fest in many years past. That’s completely fine for some regular schedule tournaments, it’s fun to see them tear a course up occasionally, but majors should be a sterner test IMO. Kiawah and SH are a good trend for the PGA again just my opinion.

3 hours ago, Shankster said:

Tiger with a WD?  Uh oh.

Sounds like a good call. I thought he’d WD after Thursday, he was really beat down after that round…

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I aggreeeee @fixyurdivot, I could see if the whole field was complaining.  Just do what Tiger did, bow out of it is too much.  

Side note, I’m going to be stopping in Spokane Valley for a few hours… anywhere to throw a fly there?

Not much in Spokane Valley other than the Spokane River which is currently closed during Rainbow spawning season. It fishes best (most consistently) in fall but does have some prolific caddis hatches a good fishing immediately upon season opening. I've only fished it a couple of times to/from other much less urban waters.

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)