2 minutes ago, Middler said:

JUSTIN THOMAS! YESSSSS.

From 7 back, amazing.

Indeed, that is quite impressive.  Some other young guns learned some valuable lessons today that will no doubt serve them well in the future. 

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

4 hours ago, ballhawk said:

Great playoff win for JT, he stayed focused and did his job. WZ hung tough, but Mito just flat thru it away.  

I doubt you or I have the slightest idea what that kind of pressure and attention feels like. Mito certainly succumbed to the pressure, and that's unfortunate, I wouldn't say he "flat thru it away." We'll never know what that's like...

• Like 2
  • Callaway Rogue 10.5° & 3W
  • Mizuno CLK 3H 19°, JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10, S18 60.06
  • Evnroll ER5B Fit@TrueSpec ER2
  • Maxfli Tour Snell MTB-Black
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT

48 minutes ago, Middler said:

I doubt you or I have the slightest idea what that kind of pressure and attention feels like. Mito certainly succumbed to the pressure, and that's unfortunate, I wouldn't say he "flat thru it away." We'll never know what that's like...

Perhaps just speak for yourself and that's more than fine. Yes he "flat thru it away" with not only that Charles Barkley swing off the tee, but also that chip on and off the green and then come up woefully short with that putt to save a bogey. It's not like he's never been under the gun before, remember he's a Korn Ferry grad with a couple of wins under his belt. 

14 minutes ago, ballhawk said:

Perhaps just speak for yourself and that's more than fine. Yes he "flat thru it away" with not only that Charles Barkley swing off the tee, but also that chip on and off the green and then come up woefully short with that putt to save a bogey. It's not like he's never been under the gun before, remember he's a Korn Ferry grad with a couple of wins under his belt. 

Theres a saying for us AMs.  "There's golf, then there's tournament golf, and they are in no way similar."

For the Pros that saying is modified to

"There's tournament golf, then there's Major Championship golf, and they are in no way similar."

• Like 2

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

20 hours ago, Shankster said:

Dude is an absolute animal.

For the past couple years, I've had a running bet with a long time friend of mine.  When it's all said and done that JT will have more Majors than Rory.  And i LOVE Rory.   But to me JT is just made for Majors more so than Rory.  Has more of a killer insticnt, is a better putter and yes he gives up a bit off the tee to Rory, but his iron play is generally much better than Rory.

Of course, when they are all said and done with their competitive careeers, both my friend and I will either not be of sound mind to remember such bet or watching from high above 🙂

• Like 2

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12