TESTERS WANTED! ×

Introduce Your “Home” Course

I belong to The Gallery Golf Club in Marana , Arizona. It has two great courses North (Tom Lehman & John Fought design) and South (John Fought). The South held the World Match play Championship for two years and the North held the Tucson Open for 1 year.

I have 11 hole in one's and  1 double eagle. My greatest achievement was back to back eagles on two sucessive par 4's

2 hours ago, Steven Stuebner said:

I belong to The Gallery Golf Club in Marana , Arizona. It has two great courses North (Tom Lehman & John Fought design) and South (John Fought). The South held the World Match play Championship for two years and the North held the Tucson Open for 1 year.

Nice!! My wife and I got to play the South course about 15 years ago.  Our good friend from Albuquerque was at a meeting with me at the JW Marriott Starr Pass; it was his birthday and his pro at the UNM South course got him a tee time.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it was in JULY!!  Still a fun course even in the heat.

A couple years later we played the two nines at Dove Mountain where they had the Match Play, but it was in January.  January is better.  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Muskego Lakes Country Club in Muskego, WI

https://muskegolakes.com

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue Stiff

3 Wood: :Sub70: 939 x 15 deg. UST Proforce Black V2 7F4 stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons 4-PW  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

50 Deg:Sub70: TAIII Satin

54 deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

58 Deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

Putter:Sub70: 004 Single Bend Masters Edition

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

On 5/27/2022 at 3:37 PM, warbirdlover said:

Two Oaks North GC in central Wisconsin (God's country).  See link to golf course info.

Two Oaks North Golf Course | Wisconsin Golf Courses | Wisconsin Public Golf

(20+) Two Oaks North Golf Course | Facebook

I loved two oaks when I lived there. So much better than waushara CC. Two oaks back nine was tight!

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

I don’t really have a home course. I’m kind of a stray and like to play all over. I have about 12 or so courses within an hours drive from where I live, most either being Muni’s or semi private.

For my weekend nine I’ll hit up Forest hills GC. Great course, about 6400 from the tips. Strategic design where local knowledge helps you big time.

I usually practice at Meriwether National as they have a grass range section, two chipping greens, putting green and pitching area. Neither of these ever have frost delays. Course is decent and affordable but not my favorite.

There are a handful of others I’ll play whenever I have the time and people to play with. The Muni’s in Portland are all unique in their own way.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

On 5/27/2022 at 7:51 PM, MattWillGolf said:

I golfed there many years ago. I’m still on their email list. Have you ever played Snohomish Golf Course? That’s a favorite.

No, never played there.  Most of my golf is in King County and east of Seattle.

PXG Gen 4 Driver, 3W and 3H

PXG Gen 2 XF Irons 5-G

PXG Gen 2 54/58

PXG One and Done

:srixon-small: Q-Star 

:Arccos:

On 5/27/2022 at 5:14 PM, Noodlz88 said:

Right up the road from y'all...

Royal New Kent

Screenshot_20220527-171325_Instagram.jpg

#14, great little short par 4. 

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

If you are playing up here in the "Rockies" you have to play Black Bull @ Pigeon Lake. Designed & Built by a Father & Son. 

& as you play 16[think] you will see a Dozer off to side of the Fairway where the Dad passed.

Straight up it is a Hit'em Straight & Play Smart Golf Course. Not Pricey but worth the price of Admission!!

Heatherwood Golf and Country Club

Hoover, AL 35244

Leave your driver at home and bring plenty of balls. This short, tight course is like a bowling alley at times.

TM SLDR 430 9*

Callaway Pro 3w

Nickent 17* 

Callaway Apex 4-pw

Cleveland RTX 50, 54, 58

TM Rossa Putter

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 1:24 PM, UsedToBeASlicer said:

No, never played there.  Most of my golf is in King County and east of Seattle.

On 5/31/2022 at 2:14 PM, Kenny B said:

How far east of Seattle...  I live in the Tri-Cities.   🤣

Actually, I used to play with a good friend of mine in Seattle... jazz pianist https://deemsmusic.com before he passed away a couple of years ago.  Jefferson Park was probably his home course but we also played at Mt. Si and Druids Glen.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I play almost all of my golf at West Pines Golf Club in Douglasville, GA - https://www.westpinesgc.com/

About two years ago, the course underwent radical improvement and I can say that now the course is in great shape.  From the tips it's 6800 yards at par 71.  They also re-bunkered the course, the results of which you can see below.  Pro tip - don't hit it in there.  They are at least 3 feet deep.

wp1.jpg

WP2.jpg

:callaway-small: BB Epic 10.5 turned down to 9.5. Stiff - Driver

:755178188_TourEdge: 3W - Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge: EX-9 3 & 5 hybrids, stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth irons, 5-PW, AW, Dynamic Gold Stiff

:vokey-small:SM6 56-degree SW, and 60-degree wedge

:ping-small: Zing Putter w/Winn NTP midsize grip

:taylormade-small: Tour Soft

Wish list - Sub70 699 pro irons, Titleist TSI 3 driver

• 4 weeks later...

Love this thread! Good to see everyone talking about their home courses. There are so many great tracks out there that have absolutely no fanfare, and that's usually not a bad thing. The locals know where the good golf is and good courses have no trouble keeping the tee sheet full. they don't have to rely on golfnow. I'll be checking this whenever I head out of town to play to see if I can find a hidden gem.

My home is Riverdale in Brighton, CO. (Denver Suburb) The facility has 2 18 hole layouts. The Knolls is an old parkland setting. On the surface the track is pretty simple to navigate, but it can be a sneaky difficult course. There is not much trouble off the tee, but you better hit the right spots on the greens if you want to score well. Every putting surface is elevated, good luck rolling your ball onto the green. Good luck on the par 3s if you are playing the tips. 3 of the short holes stretch at least 180. Hole 8 is one of the more dynamic par 3s in the state depending on the wind. I have hit anywhere between 9 iron and 5 wood on this tricky short hole. the knolls may look like a pushover, but I don't see many players going low on the old classic.

Riverdale Dunes is the more popular of the two courses at the facility. It's a Dye design and former Nike tour host site. This links style layout can put every player to the test as it offers a wide variety of holes that will both please and disturb the golfer's eye. This is one of the only courses I know that actually waters their tall grass and never mows it in the summer. If you are off of the primary cut of rough then good luck finding your ball. You better be straight off of the tee or plan for a long day, and a lot of lost balls.

Everyone who knows golf in the Denver area knows that The Dunes is one of the best tracks around town...and it remains as one of the best values anywhere. This is truly a gem in the flat land north of the city.

Conditions at Riverdale are never second best to anything around. The facilities are always in remarkable shape. They have the best greens, best fairways, and best tee boxes around year after year. Come check it out if you are around.

F5227593-873B-4A8C-A8CC-3ED791F09CE0_1_105_c.jpeg

838087E7-4DB3-4600-BD65-D16FB335DAD8_1_105_c.jpeg

A5E6DDC7-96AE-4C2C-BB6E-5545B39B6AF2_1_105_c.jpeg

A69F8708-ABFF-463A-A5B3-EE23398D6219_1_105_c.jpeg

dunes 15.jpg

IMG_1137.jpeg

682147E9-D4E6-4DA5-87E8-F8A407C5E2C2_1_105_c.jpeg

06533F47-6CBE-4A56-9524-D6ED2F6E12F4_1_105_c.jpeg

20 hours ago, QuantumGolf_X said:

Love this thread! Good to see everyone talking about their home courses. There are so many great tracks out there that have absolutely no fanfare, and that's usually not a bad thing. The locals know where the good golf is and good courses have no trouble keeping the tee sheet full. they don't have to rely on golfnow. I'll be checking this whenever I head out of town to play to see if I can find a hidden gem.

... So true. The Snowbirds come to Phoenix every winter and most courses charge $175 to $350 for a weekday round. And since Covid, even Golfnow and other "discount" services rarely have any deals because courses sell out what times they have. So us locals know a few excellent munis and the best one imo is Aguila (shhhhhhhhh!) and we just as soon nobody knows about it as tee times aren't as hard to get as the known popular courses although early morning and first twilite times are gone in seconds after midnight. With a Sr City Card I can book 9 days in advance and play twilite for $24 with a remote cart. When playing other courses in the summer or occasionally in winter and someone asks for a recommendation... we never mention Aguila.(shhhhhhhhh!)

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

@chisagWe played Raven during our trip to Phoenix this past April, initially as just a bonus round, but I really liked the layout. Obviously not desert golf but thought it played fair and was fun to get around. I liked it much better than Talking Stick and we all remarked it would be a course we would gladly play everyday. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* "Std" setting ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 18* "lower" setting➖ :mizuno-small: Pro Fli-Hi 21.5* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

3 hours ago, vandyland said:

@chisagWe played Raven during our trip to Phoenix this past April, initially as just a bonus round, but I really liked the layout. Obviously not desert golf but thought it played fair and was fun to get around. I liked it much better than Talking Stick and we all remarked it would be a course we would gladly play everyday. 

... So many over priced courses here in winter like Talking Stick the "sticks" it to the snowbirds. Raven can be $200 or more which is insane. "it played fair and was fun to get around' is a great description and pretty much what we all look for in a golf course. 👍

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

7 hours ago, chisag said:

... So many over priced courses here in winter like Talking Stick the "sticks" it to the snowbirds. Raven can be $200 or more which is insane. "it played fair and was fun to get around' is a great description and pretty much what we all look for in a golf course. 👍

Yeah Phoenix area has gotten stupid during the prime months. Some courses thinking they are worth $150 or more, some with no driving range, no real service perks or at all in some courses. Us locals know some gems but damned if I'm gonna promote it online hahahaha #sorrynotsorry 🤪

On 5/20/2022 at 11:43 AM, Jmikecpa said:

For the last 8 years it was Inwood CC on Long Island.  Now that I am mostly full time in VA I play out of Royal New Kent in Providence Forge, VA.  Course is a Mike Strantz design and plays a shade under 7,500 yards off the back tees with a slop and rating of 76.8/154. Fun place that always seems to play a bit differently with each  round and certainly a challenge.  For the membership cost it is really hard to beat and a welcome change from what I was paying up north.  I would post some pictures but I can't do the course justice with my terrible photography skills, so here are a few stock photos.  

Royal-New-Kent-7.jpg

royal-new-kent_c03957ce-9d88-4e72-97be-4d4519aa1a4f.jpg

RNK 5.jpg

Wow, fantastic! I had the pleasure of playing Royal New Kent more than a decade ago and to this day it's probably the most fun course I've ever played. Mike Strantz was an awesome course designer who wasn't afraid to push the envelope. Hoping to play one of his other gems, Tobacco Road, in a couple of weeks when I travel to NC.

I am a member of Gypsy Hill Golf Course, in Staunton VA.  Founded in 1919

https://www.ci.staunton.va.us/departments/parks-recreation/gypsy-hill-golf-club

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

Clear Creek Golf Club in Houston (Pearland), TX is probably the closest thing to a home course for me: https://www.clearcreekgolfclub.com/. Nothing especially remarkable about the course. Kinda linksy and generally fairly wide open off the tee, but most of the trouble comes in as you get closer to the greens. They tend to do a good job of keeping it maintained (although this year has been a struggle with the greens), they have one of the better practice facilities in the area, and the prices are quite reasonable. A solid value course.

No photo description available.

On 5/21/2022 at 7:43 PM, manderson831 said:

Home course is Hamilton Mill Golf Club, suburb of Atlanta, GA. Love the course and can be very challenging. We have a strong MGA membership and many great events throughout the year!! 

https://www.hamiltonmillcc.com/

Hamilton Mill Golf Course 4th Hole.jpg

Hamilton Mill Golf Course 9th Hole.jpg

Hamilton Mill Golf Course Clubhouse.jpg

Hamilton Mill Golf Course.jpg

I will likely be passing through Atlanta next month and will try to get in a round somewhere there. Which direction from downtown Atlanta is it located?

8 hours ago, Eat My Divots said:

I will likely be passing through Atlanta next month and will try to get in a round somewhere there. Which direction from downtown Atlanta is it located?

Northeast of Atlanta, it's Freddy Couples first US design and a fun track to play.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

HCP:18

2 hours ago, Headhammer said:

Northeast of Atlanta, it's Freddy Couples first US design and a fun track to play.

Oh wait, I just took a look at their website and see that it's a fully private club so I guess I'd need a hook up to get on there. Any idea what the guest rates look like?

8 hours ago, Eat My Divots said:

Oh wait, I just took a look at their website and see that it's a fully private club so I guess I'd need a hook up to get on there. Any idea what the guest rates look like?

Have not played it in a couple years so I couldn't tell ya. @manderson831?? 

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

HCP:18

• 2 weeks later...

My Home course is Hobbits Glen Golf Club in Columbia, MD.  I grew up playing this course in the 80' and early 90's.  25 years later I joined back last October. Personally my favorite course in the area.   Various team options.  State Farm Senior open was played here back in the 90's.   I never get bored playing as some of the other courses in the area I considered joining.   If you are ever in the area let me know always happy to have guests play the course.

Black 7013/Blue 6596/Hybrid 6400/White 6008/Gold 5431/Green 5020   90% of the time I play the Blue tees 

• 5 weeks later...

Living in the Southernmost City, my home course is Key West Golf Club.  Looking at the scorecard, the par 70 course looks fairly benign at 6035 yards from the whites and 6531 yards from the tips.  But with rating of 69.5/129 from the whites and 71.7/131 from the tips it can be a challenge.  As a classic Rees Jones design it has small greens each with false fronts, very narrow fairways, punishing rough and penalty areas on every hole.  Throw in changing wind speed and directions and it can play different every time out.  Last year I posted 132 rounds there and it never got old!

1118845644_16thGreen.jpg.2f8028112c7a5333ac86a987e1866613.jpg

As the Southernmost course, people come to Key West and want to play it.  They look at the scorecard, immediately go to the blue tips and tee it up not knowing what's ahead of them.  I played with a visitor a few weeks ago and he chose to play from the blue tees.  He had to quit after 15 holes because he lost two dozen balls and didn't have one more to complete his round.

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

2022 MGS Tester:  Shot Scope Pro XL+ with H4  

Diamante Country Club in Hot Springs Village, AR .... the only private course in the village of 9 courses.

The opening hole from the tips, 428 yards

image.jpeg.b2bf261f50c862873368d8265f0f338e.jpeg

#7 Par 3 plays from 147 to 204 depending on tees (There are 4 sets of men's tees and 2 sets of forward tees).  The forward tees play from 121 to 138 yards.

image.jpeg.4534df4b895195738d08d5a9488af0a7.jpeg

This is looking back on the fairway of the par 5 #3.  You can't see the tee boxes as it's a blind hole.  490 yards from the tees I play -- 589 from the tees that the Nationwide Tour played from when they used to play here.

image.jpeg.351e15add9bc2dd68b71c2a09b31ed4a.jpeg

Speaking of the Nationwide Tour, Golf Digest named the hole "The Monster".  A 619 yard par 5 from the tips!!!  #11 (Us mere mortals play it from either 550 or 530 depending on tee choice.  The forward set of men's tees is considerably shorter at 495 yards.  Ladies, you can tee it up at either 490 or 439 yards.

image.jpeg.116c4b55c0d3a138b4fb5a451f0a6fc2.jpeg

And, finally, a view from the finishing hole green.  A par 5 with tiered green.  My house is on this hole overlooking the forward most tee box.

image.jpeg.895ffbb0a5bc82b82c182befe8f57b67.jpeg

It's a great course and I've really enjoyed getting to know it since moving here 9 months ago.  The greens are bent grass and the fairways are a hybrid zoysia mix.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug