10 members have voted

1. 1. Tiger will return to tournament golf

• Before the Master's
    • At the Master's
    • After the Master's
    • At the Ashley Madison Open Match Play event

• SPY VIP

Take your best guess and tell us why.

{Note #4 is a joke. And the site in reference contains adult material, best not to google search "Ashley Madison" from work or when your mom or wife is looking over your shoulder. Your welcome :) }

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

My original thought (a couple months ago) was the Tavistock, tuning up for Bay Hill, but with the recent report of the Masters, I can understand it, they won't let the media go while. If they know what's good for them, they won't even let TMZ in, though that seems unlikely.

Seems like the better sources are indicating that it's the Masters, so that was my vote, but this is definitely one of those "I hope I'm wrong" situations. I want to see him at Bay Hill!

+1

Seems like the better sources are indicating that it's the Masters, so that was my vote, but this is definitely one of those "I hope I'm wrong" situations. I want to see him at Bay Hill!

This is exactly my feeling, and the reason I voted "At the Masters"

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

I think he's coming back for the Masters. I'm like the Oracle on the mount. :angry:

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

• 1 year later...

His day is done, maybe a tournament or two, possibly a major (have get lucky with his putting), but the talent pool is too deep. If a guy can win in his rookie year (Keegan), than that says a lot about the odds that are against him.

Maybe he should hire Austin Powers as a consultant, to see how HE got his mojo back.

His day is done, maybe a tournament or two, possibly a major (have get lucky with his putting), but the talent pool is too deep. If a guy can win in his rookie year (Keegan), than that says a lot about the odds that are against him.

Maybe he should hire Austin Powers as a consultant, to see how HE got his mojo back.

Done? Have you looked at his results? He's been in contention every time he's teed it up! No argument that the talent pool is deep, but he will be back.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

LOL, I just voted before I realized that this thread was 2 years old. I wouldn't be surprised to see him win this week after getting some confidence back yesterday. Did you see that fist pump on 18 after the eagle? I don't think I've seen that since the 2008 US Open.

Odd how the question remains exactly the same :)

Matt, with all due respect, if Eldrick has been in contention every time he has teed it up, doesn't that mean he is already back?

I'd say that, only because of the standards that he has set, he will be "back" when he wins a full field event. While I might be a Tiger apologist, and I think his Chevron win was important, I want him to win a regular PGA Tour event before I consider him all the way back. I want to see 4 rounds like we saw on Sunday, less of the up and down performances.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Fair enough.

He may be in contention, but what really matters is, is he going to break Nicklaus record. My guess is no.

And can anyone tell me what he meant by the comment this weekend at the Honda Classic, directed at Rory, "He's good, but he still has alot to learn" (not verbatim). Got the tail end of it, out of context. Cheers.

Archived