Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Parenting and Stories

GolfSpy_APH

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

That is the question I'm very curious about with Ivan. He is only 7 months but if i was to bet i would guess he is a lefty. Nearly all his play habits and such are left hand dominant.

Myles (pictures) is right hand dominant in EVERYTHING but swinging a baseball bat and golf club. I am a lefty through and through, so I was just glad he picked up a few things on my side 😂

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

Kid is going through some hard sleep regression the last week or so. Not a fun phase... Awesome nearly all day and night comes and wakes up in absolute terror. Poor guy... Anyone have this with theirs or any suggestions? 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Kid is going through some hard sleep regression the last week or so. Not a fun phase... Awesome nearly all day and night comes and wakes up in absolute terror. Poor guy... Anyone have this with theirs or any suggestions? 

My little one is still waking up and crying then coming into my room in the middle of the night (Sometimes multiple times), sounds like your little one may be starting to get nightmares.

She likes milk at bedtime and when this happens, I will usually get her some milk, try to calm her down and lay down with her in her bed or next to her bed until she falls asleep.

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

It is always tough, my oldest went through what seemed like some nigh terrors as he would wake up crying and we had to snap him out of it which took a few minutes, but he was a couple years old. When they were little, it usually coincided with being more hungry as they are growing, so they would eat way more often. It might be nightmares or some separation anxiety. All I can suggest is a solid bedtime routine, and helping them through it. Never fun though.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

My daughters are both in high school. One senior, one freshman. My oldest is a Governor's School student. It's a regional Magnet School for kids that have surpassed what their local high school can provide. Virginia has 12 such schools scattered across the state. She is hoping to attend Brown University next fall, if she gets in. She is shy, reserved and buries herself in books as often as possible. My youngest is way more outgoing. Her happy place is on stage. She is involved in a regional theater program and attends theater camps across the Mid-Atlantic region several times every year. 

They grow up very quickly. Enjoy it now because you will wake up tomorrow, and they will be driving a car. You often hear of the "terrible two's" but I would trade watching my daughter pull out of the driveway in her car for changing diapers and temper tantrums all day, everyday! It seems as if we woke up a few days after bringing them home from the hospital and they were strong, intelligent, independent young women. That strength, intelligence, and independence elicits equal parts pride and terror in me as a father. 

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Our two year old just went through a little sleep regression as well. They almost always happen for him when he is close to a new milestone. We have been going through potty training for the last month or so and he's done really well with it, so I am guessing it was related to that. While I don't have a ton of advice for you, it typically only lasted a couple weeks before getting back to normal. It's tough for sure. I go into his room and try to comfort him without picking him up, unless he is very upset. Then I just rock him until he settles down and lay him back into his crib while keeping a hand on him until he's really zonked out. Some people told me it would develop patterns, but it didn't, at least for him. Hang in there!

#LeftyGang

My daughters first day of school today. Shedding tears today. They grow up fast. 

7A363D76-B2B8-4095-B28D-6905821888E0.jpeg

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

6 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

My daughters first day of school today. Shedding tears today. They grow up fast. 

"I want to be happy when I grow up"...

As a fellow Father, that is the best answer I have ever seen for that. Good job Dad!

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

38 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

So true, my oldest just get kindergarten and that day had quite the water works going. Though the up shot is he keeps telling me he will love me for his whole life.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

53 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

+1 on this. Our oldest started kindergarten this year and it was an emotional rollercoaster for my wife and I. You LOVE to see them grow and achieve milestones, but it is awfully hard to grasp how fast time has gone. Hope she has a great first year!

#LeftyGang

• 1 month later...

I got to be a parent teacher at my daughters preschool today (it’s a coop preschool). It was eye opening. Busy but looking back it is making me rethink my career path. It felt so rewarding to be there for these kids. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

The Danbrook household is going to get a little bigger. 

I made this thread to share more Ivan stories and we are excited that we will be expecting baby number 2 in the spring! We have names picked out and ones we like, however we decided that we are not going to find out the gender for this one and leave it be a surprise. 

Lys felt a little guilty as she wanted more one on one time with Ivan, however we are both super excited to expand on our family and see how Ivan grows over the next 9ish months. He has gotten so much bigger and so much personality. He adores being outside and time with the dogs and although is lazy as all get out when it comes to crawling and just spins in circles he rolls around and has this contraption below which has been one the best purchases we have made so far!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

I made this thread to share more Ivan stories and we are excited that we will be expecting baby number 2 in the spring! We have names picked out and ones we like, however we decided that we are not going to find out the gender for this one and leave it be a surprise. 

Lys felt a little guilty as she wanted more one on one time with Ivan, however we are both super excited to expand on our family and see how Ivan grows over the next 9ish months. He has gotten so much bigger and so much personality. He adores being outside and time with the dogs and although is lazy as all get out when it comes to crawling and just spins in circles he rolls around and has this contraption below which has been one the best purchases we have made so far!

Such Awesome News Jamie and Lys and Ivan!!!  Congratulations!!

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

Congratulations.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

We found this out a month or so ago our community has a tradition of planting a new tree for each baby that is born within the community. It is done as a little event and as a group you plant one tree together and then go to your spot where your child's tree is and plant theirs with a couple helpers. 

There is a education session about wildlife in the area and why they do it for about 10 minutes as well. 

Anyway this year there was 14 trees to be planted! A lot of the families we already knew, however a bunch we had never seen before. Our town is only 1000 or so ppl.

So Ivan now has his own apple tree with his name and birthdate tagged on it, planted in a great area where we walk by nearly every day! 

Also a little fyi the stake had to pounded in and was a lot more work then anticipated haha

Screenshot_2022-10-30-10-06-45-66_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

We found this out a month or so ago our community has a tradition of planting a new tree for each baby that is born within the community. It is done as a little event and as a group you plant one tree together and then go to your spot where your child's tree is and plant theirs with a couple helpers. 

There is a education session about wildlife in the area and why they do it for about 10 minutes as well. 

Anyway this year there was 14 trees to be planted! A lot of the families we already knew, however a bunch we had never seen before. Our town is only 1000 or so ppl.

So Ivan now has his own apple tree with his name and birthdate tagged on it, planted in a great area where we walk by nearly every day! 

Also a little fyi the stake had to pounded in and was a lot more work then anticipated haha

That’s such an awesome tradition! You’ll have to get photos of Ivan and his tree growing together over the years!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

On 10/30/2022 at 5:12 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

I agree that is awesome to see, very fun tradition.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 2:12 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

That is amazing.. Love it.. 

My daughter just turned 15 holy crap I'm old.. When she was about 5 my grandson was 6. they were watching Bambi.. at the end when "the shooting" occurs, my grandson calmly asks "who shot Bambi?" my daughter without missing a beat says "it was probably my dad and John that's what they do." and they watched the rest of the movie like normal.. for clarification I am an avid Deer hunter and John is my hunting partner, we both have Deer on the wall, along with antlers.. just they way they interacted was so damn funny.. 

Like everyone else has said Enjoy every minute and every moment Good, and bad they all will pass WAY to fast.. Godspeed my friend.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

Since they got back from Canada in August he had certainly been mom's boy. Lys was the only one who could get him back to sleep, calm him and much more. 

The last week or so there has been a shift. He's turning a bit more to me for much of that especially during the day. 

It's a relief because it gives lys a break and him and i some more one on one time. 

Plus we have made a habit of him coming to work with me once a week or so. 

IMG20221109123710.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-09-16-46-04-78_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-09-16-45-55-60_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

IMG-20221027-WA0002.jpg

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

• 2 weeks later...

Kid loves the OG MGS hat!

Screenshot_2022-11-21-20-40-09-44_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

I'm getting a little frightened. This kid loves to run and when he starts on his own it is going to be so and busy. The dogs won't know what to do with themselves either! 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 3:26 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Jamie,

Congrats!

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 12/3/2022 at 1:23 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Had Ivan's Christmas shoot the other day with a good friend (posted some of his golfing Photos before) had a lot of fun and altho there were a ton of good photos the bad ones were some of my favorites.

Screenshot_2022-12-03-09-22-23-42_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-03-09-22-00-47_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-03-09-21-41-73_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Great pictures... the last one really made me chuckle.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Have not been in here in a bit. Congrats Jamie on #2 on the way @GolfSpy_APH

plenty of stories these days, my son is 10 and in 5th grade and brings all sorts of funny things every day. Kids are wild.

but today my daughter is 100% me….I’m frightened….not for her but anyone else in her life….

I came out of the shower and we have an elf on the shelf (anyone that doesn’t know look it up, wild new Christmas tradition started a few years back). Anyway this elf we have travels to different spots in the house each day keeping tabs on the kids for Santa. Well today he is on our chandelier. Pretty funny kids thought it was awesome.

anyway I came out of the shower to our daughter with the swifter trying to knock him off (your not “supposed” to touch the elf, I hate this tradition) so I said “you noodge, you can’t touch the elf!”….without skipping a beat she said “I’m not a friggen noodge….I’m trying to help him down”….

oh she also called a really bad driver earlier in the parking lot of wal-mart a Jack wagon……I have no one to blame but myself…..

The elf is the red guy thereimage.jpg.97f10da1b3bdafed30600cc80eb4a55f.jpg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Hope all the parents are doing well this Holiday season.  We’re currently down in Disney at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.

07E6112A-59AE-499F-B5A1-92DD6EE5C711.jpeg

57F2A02F-FFED-4680-994B-3F8CD232ED52.jpeg

yes, my daughter is getting way too sassy, and no, it’s not always all smiles down here!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

• 4 weeks later...

Screenshot_2022-12-23-17-01-46-53_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

Excited that baby number 2 is on its way. He or she (leaving it to a surprise) should be here around June. Thankfully this pregnancy has been much easier on my wife and what we would say is normal. Prior with Ivan she was hospitalized several times. 

Will be a busy household for sure, but a little chaos is good for us! 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Screenshot_2022-12-23-17-01-46-53_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

Excited that baby number 2 is on its way. He or she (leaving it to a surprise) should be here around June. Thankfully this pregnancy has been much easier on my wife and what we would say is normal. Prior with Ivan she was hospitalized several times. 

Will be a busy household for sure, but a little chaos is good for us! 

Congrats, @GolfSpy_APH! Amazing how fast time goes, I can remember those early chaotic days like it was yesterday. Now, our baby is 3 and oldest is 5, no less chaotic though 😉

2487E06B-948F-4663-9F13-BCEB4D7C79E8.jpeg

#LeftyGang