2Thumb Putter grip

tschott

https://usa.twothumbgrip.com/

I recently purchased one of these grips and have used it for 3 rounds. Liking the feel and helping keep face square for majority of the stroke. Was wondering if anyone else has tried one of these. I bought the OG 35

Never heard of them until this post. Went to the website to check them out, how did you end up picking which shape? Pistol vs octagon vs whatever else. Seems like all the shapes are pretty unconventional from usual grips and also they are very different from each other. 

JK

Leader in the Clubhouse for most duffed sand shots

2 minutes ago, jkimbrell0 said:

Never heard of them until this post. Went to the website to check them out, how did you end up picking which shape? Pistol vs octagon vs whatever else. Seems like all the shapes are pretty unconventional from usual grips and also they are very different from each other. 

I picked one that was close to the same size and weight of the putter grip I was using. This is similar to the Flat Cat but is a little more rounded and so far believe that I have picked the correct one but we all know how fickle we are

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 11:13 AM, tschott said:

I picked one that was close to the same size and weight of the putter grip I was using. This is similar to the Flat Cat but is a little more rounded and so far believe that I have picked the correct one but we all know how fickle we are

Any update/review on the 2 thumb grip? Did you find a store to test out different grips before buying or just go for it?

JK

Leader in the Clubhouse for most duffed sand shots

16 hours ago, jkimbrell0 said:

Any update/review on the 2 thumb grip? Did you find a store to test out different grips before buying or just go for it?

I couldn't find them in any local stores so just went for it. So far so good, it took a little getting used to but am comfortable with it and putting well but we all know how that goes. I really do like the way it helps keep putter face square while making putt

I use that grip with my putting but use the stock odyssey stroke lab grip. Looks similar. Personally the Ping grip... Forget the name. Was hands down the most comfortable for that grip.

⛳🛄 as of April 15, 2022

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero - Set at 9.5* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

Looks like a Lamkin Fat Cat.  Garsen is starting to also make a surge on Tour with their unique design.

I mean here's the thing...if it looks dumb but works then it isn't dumb...

• Like 1
  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Official 1/12 testers for 2022 L.A.B. Golf Putters

Western, NY

5.8 Index