:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Evenflow Black 65 6.0

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

TESTING:  :titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue

:wilson_staff_small:  D7 4-GW, KBS 105

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_THV said:

Well, we could provide pointers, however we also don't want everything to be formulaic and allow for free expression of ideas and the review. We understand some will be shorter than others. Hopefully members use the Star rating as their guide on what to talk about during their write up. 

With that said, if we start to see a lot of single line or word reviews, we'll look a implementing some measures to dissuade that behavior. 

giphy.gif

Here's a decent example of what not to do.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Evenflow Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small: Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_THV said:

Well, we could provide pointers, however we also don't want everything to be formulaic and allow for free expression of ideas and the review. We understand some will be shorter than others. Hopefully members use the Star rating as their guide on what to talk about during their write up. 

With that said, if we start to see a lot of single line or word reviews, we'll look a implementing some measures to dissuade that behavior. 

I meant more to the actual title of the review. I think you are going to get a lot of people submitting reviews for the same equipment with different titles is all....Reviews are up to the reviewer....titles can be controlled.

• Like 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

I can help! Thanks

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback/:callaway-small:Epic Max LS, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy:  :callaway-small: Epic Speed 4w, MMT 80X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4-10, :Nippon: Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All but putter have Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Calibrate midsize built to oversize +1

Mods, my review has been posted.  Thanks for letting me help!

I found no bugs or errors in the submission process.  Pictures uploaded fine, the resizing feature worked well, text formatting worked as expected.  I am going to add an audio clip to the review later to see how that is integrated into the post.

Update:  audio uploaded perfect into post. 

Edited by TheOther1
  • Love 1

Driver: :cobra-small: Cobra RADSpeed XB 10.5° Motore X F3

Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra 3/F Baffler Rail F 15.5°

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra BiO Cell Red 4 - PW

Wedges: :vokey-small: Spin Milled 52°, 56°, 60°

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Stroke Lab OG #7

Ball: :titleist-small: Velocity Matte Orange

Shoes: :footjoy-small: FJ Flex

Posted my review tonight on the 2022 OnCore ELIXR golf ball.

One interesting thing was that I cut/pasted a spreadsheet.  When I tried to remove by cutting it back out, it took away the text, but the boxes remained.  That's why there's a large gap at the end of my review.

Also, it'd be great to be able to resize the graphics within the tool, rather than having to do so in an editor and bring it in.  Unless you can and I just couldn't figure it out.

EDITED:  Nevermind, I figured it out...doh!!

Thanks, -- Peejer

• Love 1

:taylormade-small: SIM2 Max Driver
:srixon-small: ZX 3W
:cobra-small: RadSpeed 3-hybrid
:taylormade-small: M6 irons (4-GW)
635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png  CBX-2 SW & LW
:EVNROLL: ER7 Putter
:Snell: "MTB-X" Golf Ball / image.png.759aae909d1e285c243d16aec01bb7c2.png ELIXR
image.png.01a298ec5595cfbe94cf034d738c10fd.png Revolver XL
image.png1500Li Cart

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 HD Pro Rangefinder / image.png.e9071b3377299921b87f929d3e042fa6.png S20 GPS Watch
image.png.a78b2d4ee5b8826f57bf30ca7bcf0cb7.png Launch Monitor

Denver, Colorado

Home Course:  Eisenhower Golf Club, USAF Academy   usafa.png.fb60aa7a77f130b1057160837c0a4a29.png

18 hours ago, Peejer said:

Posted my review tonight on the 2022 OnCore ELIXR golf ball.

One issue I noticed on mobile is the indented sections don’t wrap correctly in portrait or landscape (note the clipping on the right side):

C3E9F7CB-3A36-4280-9B63-872DB034946D.png.c6b5aa8147c07c702e1afc411cdbd554.png
8B1CED3C-1BDF-46B3-9214-D226DD4EEADB.png.cdcd9cf50f0170044732c3dea685a7fb.png

This is on an iPhone using Safari. Happy to provide detailed version numbers if needed. Additionally the star ratings are not easily readable, but this is also true for non beta areas:

DCBB9794-182C-4EC5-90C5-0A76AA50ACC6.png.802ff5248fa9493ddebc774ee87f71b0.png

• Love 1

Driver:    Top Flite Tour Titanium 10.5°

Wood:     :nike-small: Nike VR S Covert Fairway Wood 3 Wood 3W 15° Mitsubishi  Kuro Kage Black 60 Graphite Regular

Hybrid:     :taylormade-small: Burner Superfast Rescue 4 21°

Irons:      :callaway-small: X-20 Irons (3-SW)

Putter:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro

Balls:      MaxFli SoftFli Matte White and Red

Thanks @Peejer and @mynerds. Really appreciate the feedback. 

I’ll see if we can get the readability issues fixed, especially on mobile. Glad you guys got the photo sizing issues fixed up!

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

Posted my CT10 review here:

Did it on desktop, no issues getting it done. Only thought is that there was a lot of overlap between scored categories for this specific type of device, so I kinda struggled to separate everything. 

• Like 1

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15* (adjusted to 15.75*), Shaft is a 50/50 split between Accra FX 2.0 300F M5 Flex and Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic TP 85 X Flex

Irons:  :titleist-small: T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-PW with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, :Miura: K-Grind 2.0 Black 56* and Chrome 60* w/Accra SPI Tour

Putter: Total headcase, so it depends on the day. Rotate between :EVNROLL: ER11V ("Murdered Out" Black edition),  :mizuno-small: M Craft Type II Blue Ion and a Toulon Madison 

15 hours ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

Posted my CT10 review here:

Did it on desktop, no issues getting it done. Only thought is that there was a lot of overlap between scored categories for this specific type of device, so I kinda struggled to separate everything. 

Totally understand and we can adjust the rating categories. What suggestions do you have to adjust them?

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_THV said:

Totally understand and we can adjust the rating categories. What suggestions do you have to adjust them?

Specifically for the GPS Tracking category (maybe specific to automated trackers and not all GPS devices?), I found myself struggling to differentiate Accuracy vs. On Course Performance, and between Features vs. App/Dashboard. Maybe I'm just misinterpreting the intent of the categories, but these were my debates while writing it:

Accuracy feels like it's just part of OCP for this type of device, and could be dropped (or combined). Things like did it pick up my shot? With the right club? In the right spot? That's how I interpreted "accuracy", but that all feels like OCP to me. Other "accuracy" assessments felt like they'd fit under OCP or Features (e.g. no way to tell it where the hole actually is --> either poor performance or lack of feature; map accuracy could be kinda separate, but also kinda not). 

Features vs. App/Dashboard -- again kinda feel the same to me, or one is just part of the other. I guess in my case the Features could be what I have available on the watch pairing with the sensors, which is separate, but I consider all the stats to be in the Features category too (but those are all on the app/dashboard, so...). I could see these being separate for some other systems, but for mine, they felt kinda the same. 

• Like 1

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15* (adjusted to 15.75*), Shaft is a 50/50 split between Accra FX 2.0 300F M5 Flex and Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic TP 85 X Flex

Irons:  :titleist-small: T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-PW with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, :Miura: K-Grind 2.0 Black 56* and Chrome 60* w/Accra SPI Tour

Putter: Total headcase, so it depends on the day. Rotate between :EVNROLL: ER11V ("Murdered Out" Black edition),  :mizuno-small: M Craft Type II Blue Ion and a Toulon Madison