TESTERS WANTED! ×

Ole Gray's Bag

Sweet, sweet bag!  Thinking of putting the Hy-wood back in the bag today in place of the PXG Gen 4 18-degree hybrid. Love the PXG but I think the Hy-wood is just a wee bit easier to hit. And given my love-hate relationship with hybrids, easier is good...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

1 hour ago, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

Sweet, sweet bag!  Thinking of putting the Hy-wood back in the bag today in place of the PXG Gen 4 18-degree hybrid. Love the PXG but I think the Hy-wood is just a wee bit easier to hit. And given my love-hate relationship with hybrids, easier is good...

You'll always be taking the high road with the Hy-wood buddy!  💣

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Nice looking setup, OG. I agree with you, Cleveland is killing it with this release, I don’t understand why more people don’t play their product. Great quality, great price point and designed to help the vast majority of golfers. 🤔

I don’t know why, (because I’ve been following your recent Cleveland journey here in various threads) but for some reason I thought you bought the Halo Launcher XL hybrid style irons, similar to the ones you played a few years ago. Now I need to go back and find your thread about the XL irons, 😂

Why they can’t they differentiate the naming better than they do is beyond me… they use so many words and yet it’s still so easy to confuse the two… 🙄

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

4 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

Nice looking setup, OG. I agree with you, Cleveland is killing it with this release, I don’t understand why more people don’t play their product. Great quality, great price point and designed to help the vast majority of golfers. 🤔

I don’t know why, (because I’ve been following your recent Cleveland journey here in various threads) but for some reason I thought you bought the Halo Launcher XL hybrid style irons, similar to the ones you played a few years ago. Now I need to go back and find your thread about the XL irons, 😂

Why they can’t they differentiate the naming better than they do is beyond me… they use so many words and yet it’s still so easy to confuse the two… 🙄

It can definitely be confusing partner. Maybe Cleveland will see this and go for a change in their naming for next release.  Yea Cleveland makes an excellent product and they are most known for their wedges however people need to not over look the rest of their lineup. 

Cleveland

4 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

Don't feel too bad, when @ole gray first mentioned a new set of Cleveland irons I thought the same thing. I guess it stems from the same reason, he played the older version a couple of years ago. 

Great looking bag! I'm glad to see you've got a set that you've got a load of confidence in. 

2 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Don't feel too bad, when @ole gray first mentioned a new set of Cleveland irons I thought the same thing. I guess it stems from the same reason, he played the older version a couple of years ago. 

Great looking bag! I'm glad to see you've got a set that you've got a load of confidence in. 

The Launcher XL irons are game improvement vs the Halo which no doubt are in the super game improvement category.  I love the look, feel, and the contact/feel of the ball coming off the face of my irons. They're fun to hit with tons of forgiveness yet look more traditional in statue. 

Cleveland

41 minutes ago, Deborahward said:

I would wear that bag, it looks good.

Well thank ya! 

Cleveland