TESTERS WANTED! ×

TRUST golf balls from Amazon

Has anyone else played any of these balls, I bought them on a whim looking to try and find a more affordable option to the premium golf ball market.  Specifically I purchased the Bison X which is designed for swing speeds of 95-105mph when they arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the look they have a pearlescent coating on them similar to many Japanese golf balls.  I play weekly so first time out the performance was also better than expected they performed equally as well as my Srixon XV or even a Titleist ProV1x.  I have bought other so called performance balls online but these were much more durable and the cover remained In tact which is always the issue that I run into with balls.  I would out these balls on a level with the premium ball brands in the market, I did not lose performance at all, they are durable but have great feel.  They fly as far as th ProV1x, spin level is similar and durability is definitely there a great ball at 1/2 the price of the Titleist offering.  In any event I hope to see mygolfspy test them at some point to see where they truly stack up in the ball lab.

Michael

Miami, FL

Michael Miami, FL
5.5 USGA index
Cobra Rad Speed 9 degree with smoke HZRDS RDX 6.0 shaft
Tour Edge 15 degree 3 wood with 6.5 HZRDS Smoke shaft
Srixon XZ 16 degree rescue with 6.5 dynaflo shaft

Cobra Amp  #4/5 22 degree rescue

Cobra F9 speedback irons 5-PW

Cleveland CG 46 Degree

Cleveland CBX 50 degree
Wilson Staff SW 54 degree
Rife Enzo blade with Graviry Grip cut to 32"

Nope, have not tried them.   If you are looking for valued added golf balls, try th3 best ball not named Titleist…….Maxfli Tour CG. You can get them for $30/dozen fron Dicks or Golf Galaxy.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

• 4 months later...

Hi all

I have been using the Trust Aurora ball for a little over 12 months now the previous ball i played was Pro V1x and straight away i seen a difference. It was longer and straighter of the tee which is a massive bonus but i was very surprised on how good it felt on and around the green very soft feel an very easy to play and stop. 

Overall its the number 1 ball for me 

Personally play these and have for a while

Go between the Aurora and bison xl depending on conditions on course and the weather/temperature.

honestly can’t fault them, great performance and durability and excellent price. Not to mention the support trust golf balls have to the 4asd kids golf charity day In dozens of balls and also cap for each player. Also they helped with some other prizes for USA all abilities charity golf day. 

give the balls a go, they are fantastic value and a company that really helps out and supports great causes :)

Yes I have and do play trust golf balls!! I changed from pro v’s to them and will never go back!!! They are long off the tee and I find them incredibly predictable which I love!! I love the spin around the greens and I find them very easy to shape on approach shots! Oh another thing is if your anything like me and have to go looking for you ball from time to time... They are super easy to find they sand out so well!! I would 100% recommend them to anyone!! Enjoy them!!

Edited by Dadgolf

On 6/26/2022 at 2:09 PM, fozcycle said:

Nope, have not tried them.   If you are looking for valued added golf balls, try th3 best ball not named Titleist…….Maxfli Tour CG. You can get them for $30/dozen fron Dicks or Golf Galaxy.

You may want to try these I have played the Maxfli ball as well but these are still $5 less than that and are a quality performance ball.

Michael Miami, FL
5.5 USGA index

Cleveland CG 46 Degree

Cleveland CBX 50 degree

On 6/26/2022 at 6:46 PM, gualandi99 said:

Has anyone else played any of these balls, I bought them on a whim looking to try and find a more affordable option to the premium golf ball market.  Specifically I purchased the Bison X which is designed for swing speeds of 95-105mph when they arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the look they have a pearlescent coating on them similar to many Japanese golf balls.  I play weekly so first time out the performance was also better than expected they performed equally as well as my Srixon XV or even a Titleist ProV1x.  I have bought other so called performance balls online but these were much more durable and the cover remained In tact which is always the issue that I run into with balls.  I would out these balls on a level with the premium ball brands in the market, I did not lose performance at all, they are durable but have great feel.  They fly as far as th ProV1x, spin level is similar and durability is definitely there a great ball at 1/2 the price of the Titleist offering.  In any event I hope to see mygolfspy test them at some point to see where they truly stack up in the ball lab.

Michael

Miami, FL

I had a load of different cheaper type balls in my searches on eBay, including Trust.  Others included Vice, Snell, Seed, Cut, On Core and Pokra to name a few that I'm aware of.  I've not tried all of them, but I did find a Kirkland Signature that someone had lost in the bushes.  It was virtually new and looked as though the only time it had been hit was the once that sent it to where I found it!

I tried it out over 9 holes back at base and I was so sold on it, I bought several dozen.  I normally use ProV1, but they are getting extremely expensive at around £4.50/ball, (do your own currency conversions).  The Kirkland is retailing out from Costco at about £1.50/ball.  You do lose a little distance off the drive, but not that much you would notice.  Round the greens they perform exactly the same.  I don'y know about the ProV1X, I've never used them.

It's a no brainer!

the issue with the Kirkland is spin still, I have played them as well as the others you have listed, the Trust ball still out performs them and the value is great.

Michael Miami, FL
5.5 USGA index

Cleveland CG 46 Degree

Cleveland CBX 50 degree

Instead of "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" it's "Attack of the Obvious Spam Shill Bots". 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

36 minutes ago, YamYam said:

I had a load of different cheaper type balls in my searches on eBay, including Trust.  Others included Vice, Snell, Seed, Cut, On Core and Pokra to name a few that I'm aware of.  I've not tried all of them, but I did find a Kirkland Signature that someone had lost in the bushes.  It was virtually new and looked as though the only time it had been hit was the once that sent it to where I found it!

I tried it out over 9 holes back at base and I was so sold on it, I bought several dozen.  I normally use ProV1, but they are getting extremely expensive at around £4.50/ball, (do your own currency conversions).  The Kirkland is retailing out from Costco at about £1.50/ball.  You do lose a little distance off the drive, but not that much you would notice.  Round the greens they perform exactly the same.  I don'y know about the ProV1X, I've never used them.

It's a no brainer!

14 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Instead of "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" it's "Attack of the Obvious Spam Shill Bots". 

What the hell are you talking about?

Michael Miami, FL
5.5 USGA index

Cleveland CG 46 Degree

Cleveland CBX 50 degree

8 minutes ago, gualandi99 said:

What the hell are you talking about?

A 4 yr old thread being bumped by brand new 1 post accounts all shilling for some company almost no one has heard of is what the hell I'm talking about.

12 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

A 4 yr old thread being bumped by brand new 1 post accounts all shilling for some company almost no one has heard of is what the hell I'm talking about.

that was the point of the post, and trust me I am no bot, to inform others of a quality ball at a good price if you don't want to participate then just skip on by no need to post your stupidity.  Glad others have tried the ball and others will try the ball I have no investment in it other than letting other people know about it and the quality.

thanks Michael

Michael Miami, FL
5.5 USGA index

Cleveland CG 46 Degree

Cleveland CBX 50 degree

24 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Interesting that someone with no experience with, or interest in this product comes on this forum to post a negative comment and accuse other contributors of being "shills" for this brand! There is someone like you in almost every conversation, one who has nothing positive to contribute but to show the rest of us your ignorance. 

8 minutes ago, gualandi99 said:

that was the point of the post, and trust me I am no bot, to inform others of a quality ball at a good price if you don't want to participate then just skip on by no need to post your stupidity.  Glad others have tried the ball and others will try the ball I have no investment in it other than letting other people know about it and the quality.

thanks Michael

Welcome to the internet. You must be new here. I again was referring to the flood of new posters who all joined to bump a 4 month old thread, as I stated. Feeling some residual guilt there, buddy?

1 minute ago, rcglfr said:

Interesting that someone with no experience with, or interest in this product comes on this forum to post a negative comment and accuse other contributors of being "shills" for this brand! There is someone like you in almost every conversation, one who has nothing positive to contribute but to show the rest of us your ignorance. 

Welcome to MGS! Great first post 🤣 If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck... 

42 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Welcome to the internet. You must be new here. I again was referring to the flood of new posters who all joined to bump a 4 month old thread, as I stated. Feeling some residual guilt there, buddy?

Welcome to MGS! Great first post 🤣 If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck... 

This thread was the lead topic in the Newsletter as it was bumped prior to its release. This is in part why we see more people come to the forum and engage in this topic as well as others that may seem odd. However nothing fishy going on here, simiply new or returning members who have experience with the ball or topic wanting to post. 

Moving forward I will have the newsletter posted on the forum as well so hopefully some of this confusion doesn't continue to happen. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I find so many Prov1's Chrome Soft TP5x etc, that I have not bought a golf balls for at least 7 years.

Best investment golf ball retriever

I Play in SW WA and in the PDX area

I like to walk, I have a Clicgear with all the accoutrements and I am considering getting a V2.

I don't know if you've tried them but if you haven't, try the Spaulding SD Tour X. I bought a dozen of these and a couple dozen of the Maxfli Tour X this past summer and really liked both of them. 

What surprised me most was that the less expensive ball, the Spaulding SD Tour X gave me the best performance of any ball I've tried. They're longer than anything I've hit and around the green they seem to be as good as pro V1X's for me. The only detractor for me is that I'd like them to be a brighter white color. They're white but a not very bright white.  If they were a little brighter I'd likely play them exclusively. For only $22 per dozen they're a great value.

Spaulding SD Tour X...Man I thought the sporting goods maker went out of business decades ago and Spaulding was the name of a character from Caddyshack.image.png.afa7cba683d91791c80499a8725602b9.png

Edited by GolFlikeaNUT

TM Stealth HD, G425 Irons and a pleather of TM FWs...Putter? Lab Golf MEZZ.1 MAX 

Yes, I played two of them last month looking for something other than a ProV1 to lose in a pile of leaves.  One of the Bison X was obviously suffering from a concentricity problem because it wobbled almost comically off-line on a relatively easy putt.  I was forced to take it out of play after a hole.  

The second ball was slightly better but was easily 20 yards shorter off the tee than a ProV1.  Mid irons were easily losing half a club.

My buddy who bought the dozen (15 handicap) shot his worst round of the year with them.  Lost a total of 5 in a round on shots that he normally handles with ease.  He remarked he'd never use then again and I haven't seen them in his bag since.

Don't waste your money.  These are right down there with refurbished balls.

Driver; Callaway RAZR Fit

Fairway and hybrids: Callaway X2 Pro

Irons: Mizuno JPX 825

Wedges: Mizuno JPX 825 Pro

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

I'm interested, but until MGS does a ball test on them and some comparison data - then I won't spend my money/time on them.

Sorry Trust, but that's why most of us are here...

:taylormade-small: Stealth Driver
:srixon-small: ZX 3W
:cobra-small: RadSpeed 3-hybrid
:taylormade-small: P790 (2021) irons (4-PW)
635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png  CBX-2 GW, SW & LW
:EVNROLL: ER7 Putter
:srixon-small: Q-Star Tour DIVIDE / image.png.759aae909d1e285c243d16aec01bb7c2.png ELIXR
image.png.01a298ec5595cfbe94cf034d738c10fd.png Revolver XL
image.png1500Li Cart

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 HD Pro Rangefinder / image.png.e9071b3377299921b87f929d3e042fa6.png S20 GPS Watch
image.png.a78b2d4ee5b8826f57bf30ca7bcf0cb7.png + Launch Monitor

Denver, Colorado

Home Course:  Eisenhower Golf Club, USAF Academy   usafa.png.fb60aa7a77f130b1057160837c0a4a29.png

I am a regular user of trust, have been used them for the vast majority of the season and now winter. I used the Aurora and now Bison in the winter.

The balls are fantastic and perform greatly. I have won 4 comps this year using Trust.

If your looking for a change from the big brands and save some money then get on to trust.

You will not be disappointed.

14 hours ago, GolFlikeaNUT said:

Spaulding SD Tour X...Man I thought the sporting goods maker went out of business decades ago and Spaulding was the name of a character from Caddyshack.image.png.afa7cba683d91791c80499a8725602b9.png

image.png

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

• 1 year later...
On 11/9/2022 at 8:54 AM, dgw2963 said:

Try Kirkland balls from Costco. Very good ball at very low price.  Cannot beat quality and price.  

The Kirkland ball is not even on the same level in my opinion, I have played them in the past but the Trust balls are a way higher quality and a lot less spinny.

Michael Miami, FL
5.5 USGA index

Cleveland CG 46 Degree

Cleveland CBX 50 degree