Driver: Taylormade Sim 2 Max

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Max

Driving Iron: Titleist u510

Hybrid: Taylormade Gapr

Irons: Taylormade P760

Wedges: Vokey Jet Black 52/56/60

Putter: Taylormade Spider X

Ball: ProV1x

I have the Dura Pro residential mat, it is 4x5 and about 1/2 inch thick. It's not quite the quality of the one you're looking at, but it does good for both practice off concrete and grass. 

91711946_Screenshot_20220629-171343_AmazonShopping-01.jpeg.2fcead487159ba9abd0a730747e8754c.jpeg

I can't say I'm too big of a fan of the rubber tees that come with it. I've never liked them. 

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I have the Dura Pro residential mat, it is 4x5 and about 1/2 inch thick. It's not quite the quality of the one you're looking at, but it does good for both practice off concrete and grass. 

91711946_Screenshot_20220629-171343_AmazonShopping-01.jpeg.2fcead487159ba9abd0a730747e8754c.jpeg

I can't say I'm too big of a fan of the rubber tees that come with it. I've never liked them. 

What is the difference in quality? I’ve been trying to read the reviews but can’t find the difference 

26 minutes ago, TexasFullSend said:

What is the difference in quality? I’ve been trying to read the reviews but can’t find the difference 

I would guess the mat you're looking at is just a little bit thicker and might not be as jarring on your hands and elbows, especially off concrete. I think it's about 1/4 inch thicker and is more of a commercial grade mat than mine. 

Here's a photo of the mat where you can see how it looks from a thickness view and so you can see how the surface of the mat is made up. I'm honestly happy with my purchase. Would I have preferred something like a real feel mat? Sure. But the price difference between the Dura Pro and it was a factor for me. Hopefully you can find one that works well for you and you'll be happy with the one you get. 20201223_133319-01.jpeg.225a4e3273d6d02a3aa2abb33bfedd96.jpeg

14 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Here's a photo of the mat where you can see how it looks from a thickness view and so you can see how the surface of the mat is made up. I'm honestly happy with my purchase. Would I have preferred something like a real feel mat? Sure. But the price difference between the Dura Pro and it was a factor for me. Hopefully you can find one that works well for you and you'll be happy with the one you get. 20201223_133319-01.jpeg.225a4e3273d6d02a3aa2abb33bfedd96.jpeg

Yeah I’m trying to get something that isn’t going to cause injury in the long run. What’s the point of getting better if you’re going to be nursing injuries. Thanks for the photo man! I’ll repost ones I get one✊🏼🤙🏼

On 6/29/2022 at 6:29 PM, sirchunksalot said:

Got the mat in sooner than expected and it is awesome!

Mat.jpg

mat 2.jpg

26 minutes ago, TexasFullSend said:

Got the mat in sooner than expected and it is awesome!

Mat.jpg

mat 2.jpg

You can see the difference in the side profile of yours and mine and tell yours is of a higher quality. I guess that's what differentiates professional and residential grades. That's awesome! I'm glad it made it to you and hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it.