Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

240+ metres drive hmmmm

Bang60

Shouldn’t happen but did, why?

Hit my 9* Sim with Bassara stiff shaft frequency 259 high launch 50gram D5 swing weight, been maxed out at 195+  carry metres so not sure what happened on the 8th tee? Only difference with the shaft adapter assembly was after I “flo” the shaft I put the adapter “lower” mark at the bottom where normally it’s set at Std loft, but for this monster drive I change the setup to Std at the bottom and bingo hit it outa my boots and obviously the sweet spot. So now I’d like to know if this setup worked out or just coincidence, the 9th hole was only 215 metre carry but into long grass so no run and 2 chunks to get  out finished with double bogey. I’ve been doing quite a lot of training and yesterday was my third day of 9 hole golf except 1st day was 18 holes.

Any comment welcome 🙏 

IMG_20220703_132855.jpg

Edited by Bang60
Forgot photo

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

Without knowing launch, spin, peak height we can’t say why it happened or if it will continue happen.

Also no indication given of course and environmental conditions. Wind at the back, firm fairways, downhill. 

was it a low bullet that just hit and rolled out. No comparison from data available for your old setup and this setup to see what changed in launch characteristics and/or ball speed 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

19 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Without knowing launch, spin, peak height we can’t say why it happened or if it will continue happen.

Also no indication given of course and environmental conditions. Wind at the back, firm fairways, downhill. 

was it a low bullet that just hit and rolled out. No comparison from data available for your old setup and this setup to see what changed in launch characteristics and/or ball speed 

It's mid winter here so very little run as ground soft, cross wind at about 4 on the clock so little help and mid height. Time will tell me if I flushed one and that's it, but the next drive was better than my normal driving so I'm hoping it will continue, I'm planning on 2 days rest then use my Rapsodo in the nets...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…