• Callaway Rogue ST Pro
    • Sub70 659 TC
    • Ping i525
    • PXG 0311 P Gen 5

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Ahh but remember I'm in Europe... 😉

and lefty!! (sorry gotta make sure everyone has all the info they need!) haha

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling it’s the Cobra’s. Because they are 🔥

“I should of yelled Two!”

Driver: PXG 0811x Gen 4 / Tour AD TP6s

3W: PXG 0341x Gen 1 / Tour AD TP6s

3HY: :taylormade-small: GAPR / KBS Stiff

4-PW: :taylormade-small: P770 / Nippon Pro Modus 3 120 Stiff + 1/2”

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 / Nippon Pro Modus 3 120 Stiff + 1/2” 50-09, 54-11, 60-10

Putter: :cobra-small: Grandsport 35

Ball: Pro V1

Bag: Sun Mountain C-130

Cart: Clicgear 4.0

I just found this thread - don't know how I missed it. Jamie's definitely going with the Cobras. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

26 minutes ago, Brent Vodrazka said:

With 2 week lead time, only one up there that can currently meet that is Sub 70. By buddy just got a putter from them and he loves it. 

I keep get notice of delays after delays so not entirely sure when they will come. Also a reminder I'm in Switzerland so we definitely have better availability of many products vs the US right now. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, cwbart said:

That has to hurt to have to wait this long for a set of irons. I sympathize with you APH.

Not ideal, however with the various shipping issues and so on was somewhat expected. Thankfully I've got word they are being built and hopefully shipped shortly. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Update: they are as I've been told built and shipped tomorrow. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Update: they are as I've been told built and shipped tomorrow. 

Great news, but I sure hope this isn't what you are doing now..........................................  🤣

ups-usps.gif

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Got the shipping notification which got me even more excited. Being they are coming from out of country I expect/hope later next week. 

Another cool thing was just before they shipped and such was in talks with the builder and he offered to laser etch the irons for me so each iron now has its own name
5 - Fender (Our dalmation, I love her but she can be fickle and a real pain at times just like my 5 iron)
6 - Sampson (Our first family dog, super reliable and a mutt, but was a best friend for so long. Much like my 6 iron which is often a go to reliable club)
7 - Oliver (Our Chihuahua, probably should have made his the gap, but oh well!)
8 - Apollo (The genesis of my forum name, my best little pup and most reliable club in the bag. 8 iron was perfect)
9 - Ivan (My son, another go to club and a club my game revolves around much like my life now he makes up such a huge part of it)
PW - Gus (Our old family cat, the only cat we ever owned. I'm not a cat person... nor do a love my wedge usually, but he was awesome)
GW - Derby (This one is funny because allyssa and I both agreed to name our next dog Derby so got him in on the ground floor)

Can't wait to see how they turned out!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Got the shipping notification which got me even more excited. Being they are coming from out of country I expect/hope later next week. 

Another cool thing was just before they shipped and such was in talks with the builder and he offered to laser etch the irons for me so each iron now has its own name
5 - Fender (Our dalmation, I love her but she can be fickle and a real pain at times just like my 5 iron)
6 - Sampson (Our first family dog, super reliable and a mutt, but was a best friend for so long. Much like my 6 iron which is often a go to reliable club)
8 - Apollo (The genesis of my forum name, my best little pup and most reliable club in the bag. 8 iron was perfect)
9 - Ivan (My son, another go to club and a club my game revolves around much like my life now he makes up such a huge part of it)
PW - Gus (Our old family cat, the only cat we ever owned. I'm not a cat person... nor do a love my wedge usually, but he was awesome)
GW - Derby (This one is funny because allyssa and I both agreed to name our next dog Derby so got him in on the ground floor)

Interesting--- I have some clubs I am fond of over the years that are not necessarly in the bag that I named

IM-5 Ironmaster putter named Kenny have had since I was 14 so 51 years now. Named after my friend Kenny who gave it to me and instilled the love of Macgregor clubs in me

Driver--- Homna G1-X named Hiro Homna that is the man who started the company call it Hiro for short

7 wood old V-Steel have had since new call it Old Dependable

9 wood old V-Steel a friend of mine on WRX sent it years ago and he is from Chicago so I call it Little Chicago

Putter Ping Zing 2 have had it 27 years now. That thing made me a lot of money on the minis and high dollar Calcutta matches--- Did a story on it one time when I lost it for 2 years--- Back in the front line bag for now. Call it Baby Doll

Putter Scotty Cameron Santa Fe--- Found it on the scrap pile about 6 years ago now rough and rusty as a night in the county jail---- It sorta was hot for a while and earned the name on the South end as "That Rusty SOB Scotty" I call it Rusty--- It is in a rest break for now

Putter--- Bulls Eye original newer one has a Honey Gold color I putt streaky with it call it Honey Gold can also putt left handed and left hand low with it.

Driver --- Toney Penna Custom--- This club has some history. A guy that I played competitive Jr golf against made the PGA Tour. Chris Tucker is his name he gave me that driver in like 92. One of the last Persimmon drivers on the PGA Tour and I was the last man standing on the SE Mini Tours playing it. Tuck is his nickname so i call the driver Tuck

Driver another Penna Persimmon I know the whole history on it has never hit a golf ball. A Pro friend of mine won it in a event in Florida and I was there. Sat on display in his office for like 30 years and when he retired he gave it to me. Beautiful Blonde Hand Made--- Call her Blondie

3 wood old Callaway Steelhead---- My late partner in the golf shop Big John built it for me first club he ever built me. UST Pro force Gold 65 xtra stiff. Carried it for 13 years became too stiff for me to hit. Big John named it the "Pocket Rocket" and it was for me back in the day. Made an Albatross one day with that club.

Any hybrid regardless of make loft etc I call a "little funky" because all of them look funky to me

About all I can think of off the top of my head this rainy morning

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

My name must be on the 4 iron I guess?  

Seriously though that's a pretty cool option!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Wait. I didn’t know that naming clubs was really a thing. I mean, I’ve watched a YouTuber that has referred to his clubs by name, but I just figured it’s because he’s English. 😆

Okay, final guess.

I voted Sub70, but I’m thinking you went with PXGs. Can’t wait for pics.

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°
PUTTER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png KING GRANDSPORT 35

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO WHITE/BLUE ICE
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

On 7/3/2022 at 7:55 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Accidentally closed the poll on mobile. Reopened.

No unfortunately Mizuno... I mean i could add it to the poll but it wasn't Mizuno.

You sir are dead to me😁😂🤣. Seriously, congrats on the new irons whatever they may be! I'm thinking the Cobras...

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I don't know about naming irons...here's a conversation I imagine would get me in trouble:

Me (to a buddy on the phone): man, I put Jessica in my hands on the course yesterday and she hit my ball great!

Wife: who did what?!

Me: Jessica, she hit my ball great, although she could of gone a little longer but she helped me get it closer to the hole!

Me (wakes up two days later in the hospital)😁🤣😂

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I picked Sub70 as well but I don't think they offer a laser etching so now I guess my 2nd choice was PXG 

:Sub70:  849D 10.5* UST PROFORCE v2 Black, 939X Hybrid 3H Aerotech SteelFiber Hybrid HLS 780

:taylormade-small: SIM2 MAX USA EDITION for winning the 2021 Ryder Cup contest sponsored by Taylormade and MGS  

:Hogan:  GS53Max 10.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black 5.5 ,  GS53 Fairway 4W HZRDUS Smoke Black 5.5,   VKTR+Hybrid 18* 

:titelist-small:  975D 9.5* ,  975F  3-w , 5-w 

:Sub70:   699 Pro Utility Black 19.5*

:Sub70:   TAIII  RAW 4-AW , True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 (R) 

:benhogan-small:  ICON Black  4- PW , with SteelFiber i80 (R) shafts

:benhogan-small:  Wedges Equalizer II  50*, 54*, 56*,  58*, 60*  , UST Recoil 780-F4/Stiff (Graphite)

:Sub70:  005 Wide Blade putter - with :garsen: Max 17"

:Sub70:  002 Mid Mallet putter - with :garsen:  Max 17"

:Arccos: Smoke Sensors (GEN 3+) ,  Link (GEN 2) 

old clubs

:wilson_staff_small:   Wilson Dyna-Power II  3-PW,  R90 Sand iron

3 hours ago, tucker_jct said:

I picked Sub70 as well but I don't think they offer a laser etching so now I guess my 2nd choice was PXG 

Currently stuck in transit. Was hoping they were going to arrive today but am guessing it will be closer to monday or later 😞 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Jeopardy Music GIFs | Tenor

image.png

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Why would Sub70 clubs route through the UK in route to Baden, Switzerland? Is there a little nugget of information to glean from this? 🤔  Also, this has taken so long (way longer than my Srixon or PING reveal) that I have forgotten what I picked.

No... wait... I just went back and checked.  PXG's would most definitely route through the UK to Baden Switzerland.  What did I win? 😊

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

11 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

that I have forgotten what I picked.

Haha, I had to go back to refresh my own memory on my choice as well. 

Can't wait for the reveal @GolfSpy_APH !!

Edited by Tiftaaft
  • Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

I feel sad for the fact that you need to wait through 7 different steps in the shipping process to basically get anything.  

...and here I am pissed off when I can't get something with 2 day shipping. 😬

I did get a update saying they are in customs! So monday? unless by some miracle they show up tomorrow, but we have work and Zoo with Ivan so not likely I'll be home to get them anyway. 

image.png

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Screenshot_2022-08-29-15-00-50-15_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Full series of photos will be up tonight

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Congrats to all of those who selected the @GolfSub70 Forged TC Irons!
They were @berkeleybob @cnosil @Hook DeLoft @Vegan_Golfer_PNW @NJN @Lkt4gs @Hailstorm13 @rascott_09 @PMookie @TR1PTIK @Tiftaaft @tucker_jct @Brent Vodrazka @Kanoito @BIG STU @mikeanthony @Hobert @Josh Ross!

Now for the reveal! Yes there will be a LOT more photos to come. Also again thanks to Nick @GolfSub70 Europe for making the clubs, going through the whole process with me and being so kind to add in a bunch of goodies for me to share and use here in Switzerland!

Final Spec: Sub70 659 TC w/ Raw finish LH 5-A Wedge
Standard Length 
1* Flat
KBS Tour V 90 Black PVD Shafts
Lamkin Crossline Midsize Grips
Custom Engraving for each club

Love that they have already started to show the rust wear on them!

IMG20220829142900.jpg

IMG20220829142912.jpg

IMG20220829142959.jpg

IMG20220829143014.jpg

IMG20220829143035.jpg

IMG20220829143046.jpg

IMG20220829143103.jpg

IMG20220829143111.jpg

IMG20220829141949~2.jpg

Look amazing. Loving the Sub70 book as well. When you said the vendor offered to custom engrave, it cemented my belief that you went Sub70.  That sort of service shouted Sub70!

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

15 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

They were @berkeleybob @cnosil @Hook DeLoft @Vegan_Golfer_PNW @NJN @Lkt4gs @Hailstorm13 @rascott_09 @PMookie @TR1PTIK @Tiftaaft @tucker_jct @Brent Vodrazka @Kanoito @BIG STU @mikeanthony @Hobert @Josh Ross!

Now for the reveal! Yes there will be a LOT more photos to come. Also again thanks to Nick @GolfSub70 Europe for making the clubs, going through the whole process with me and being so kind to add in a bunch of goodies for me to share and use here in Switzerland!

Standard Length 
1* Flat

IMG20220829142900.jpg

IMG20220829142912.jpg

IMG20220829142959.jpg

IMG20220829143014.jpg

IMG20220829143035.jpg

IMG20220829143046.jpg

IMG20220829143103.jpg

IMG20220829143111.jpg

IMG20220829141949~2.jpg

Those are so pretty. Love the Engraving! They make me want to switch. I hope and pray sub70 is in business 10-15 years from now when i am likely looking to get new irons.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

17 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Standard Length 
1* Flat

IMG20220829142900.jpg

IMG20220829142912.jpg

IMG20220829142959.jpg

IMG20220829143014.jpg

IMG20220829143035.jpg

IMG20220829143046.jpg

IMG20220829143103.jpg

IMG20220829143111.jpg

IMG20220829141949~2.jpg

YOOO! And of course you did! 🙌🏼 

That’s an insanely dope looking set of custom irons and kudos to @GolfSub70 for being able to pull that off! 

And I’m really jealous of that swag bag of stuff. Nice! 👌🏼 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

image.png

Sweet! Those are awesome and love the engraving. Did you get to test them before buying? 

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

Man, those look slick! I've been checking those guys out for a while. After seeing Willy Wicox on the bag for my buddy Ben Carr during his runner-up finish in the US Am, I've noticed that he uses @GolfSub70 and I'm even more interested in them than I was before. I don't usually care what a pro is using but I'm on a mission to try these out soon. Congrats on the new irons, can't wait for more pictures and feedback!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

32 minutes ago, JonMUSC08 said:

Sweet! Those are awesome and love the engraving. Did you get to test them before buying? 

No testing. I knew the type and category of irons I fit into and enjoy using and the limited exposure I saw told me that they were right. Initial hits are just awesome!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW