TESTERS WANTED! ×

Scotty Cameron Timeless GSS Newport 2

jfechterU

Hey whats up guys. This is my first post and I was wondering if I could get some help. I purchased this putter online used for 170 dollars around 4 years ago. When I bought it, I thought it was just a regular Newport 2. However, I couldn't have been more wrong. I guess it's a very rare tour issue model. I was wondering if anyone on here could help tell me how much this thing is worth.

Can't believe I was playing with it for years and had no idea!

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

Jack Fechter

35 minutes ago, jfechterU said:

Hey whats up guys. This is my first post and I was wondering if I could get some help. I purchased this putter online used for 170 dollars around 4 years ago. When I bought it, I thought it was just a regular Newport 2. However, I couldn't have been more wrong. I guess it's a very rare tour issue model. I was wondering if anyone on here could help tell me how much this thing is worth.

Can't believe I was playing with it for years and had no idea!

If it is authentic and not counterfeit then value could be significant; search for timeless Cameron’s on eBay.   The previous poster is correct that contacting one of the Cameron specific groups like the Cameron Collector (http://www.cameroncollector.com/forum/index.php?thememode=full ) would enable you to get better information.  Also if you want to maximize value, it might be worth getting a Cameron certificate of authenticity 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

6 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Also, where online did you steal that for $170? lol

I got it on sidelineswap. It used to be mostly lacrosse gear and recently they started selling a bunch of golf gear. You can actually get some pretty good prices on stuff. I have also sold a fair amount of items on there and it's super easy.

Jack Fechter

Just now, jfechterU said:

I got it on sidelineswap. It used to be mostly lacrosse gear and recently they started selling a bunch of golf gear. You can actually get some pretty good prices on stuff. I have also sold a fair amount of items on there and it's super easy.

If it is authentic then the person who sold it had no idea what they had and you could probably sell it easily for 10+x what you paid. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 minutes ago, cnosil said:

If it is authentic then the person who sold it had no idea what they had and you could probably sell it easily for 10+x what you paid. 

Gosh man I hope it's real hahahaha

Jack Fechter

21 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Also, where online did you steal that for $170? lol

Right! haha I thought the same thing!

Driver: Taylormade Sim 2 Max

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Max

Driving Iron: Titleist u510

Hybrid: Taylormade Gapr

Irons: Taylormade P760

Wedges: Vokey Jet Black 52/56/60

Putter: Taylormade Spider X

Ball: ProV1x

The diamonds (or whatever you call that shape) on the right side where it says GSS don't look symmetrical

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4