TESTERS WANTED! ×

Official Cobra Forged Tec Contest & Member Review

Golfspy_CG2
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

David

Waterford WI

currently a 21 handicap according to my league stats, but starting to drop after switching putters a few weeks back.

I chose the GI irons because my earlier attempt at player distance irons humbled me earlier this year.  Switched the PXG irons recently to the TM Stealth.  These Cobra's are gorgeous.

Hope the graphite shaft option is not considered an upcharge, as I am finding graphite shafts much better for my arthritic hands and arms than the previous steel shafts.

Wish I could play better irons because that pure forged feel is oh, oh so good.

Good luck to all entrants !!!

image.png.40d91e8aab2d9c4fe5ce1a7ca02e57a3.png

:srixon-small:      ZX7 Driver 9.5 Stiff flex Smoke Black shaft

:taylormade-small:   3HL 17 Rocketballz Matrix Ozik Stiff

:wilson_staff_small: C300 Hybrids 20. 23 Fujikura Speeder Stiff

:taylormade-small:   Stealth 5- GW Ventus Red 6-R

(Sorry, no Edison logo as of yet)   Edison 49 and 55 degree wedges                                                               :cleveland-small: RTX 4 56/8  64/6 Raw Wedges

:EVNROLL:  ER5 CS 35 in putter

:ShotScope:  V3 GPS Shot tracker watch

:OnCore:   OnCore Elixr

I believe that the one length set will help me be more consistent hitting the center of the face thus more greens in regulation and lower scores.

Michael/ Williamston, Michigan 

GHIN handicap 10.6

playing Cobra Irons, Cleveland wedges and Cleveland hybrids

agree to patriciate in discussions

43424580-4A99-4A3B-A2A4-300A6BDFD93B.jpeg.026709bf14b2f6924e98d26497f882e2.jpeg

Rogue driver

M6 fairway #4,#5

Cleveland Halo hybrids #2, #3

Cobra TEC King irons

Cleveland CBX wedges

Odessy ELEVEN TOUR LINED CS PUTTER

I’ve played these out on the course on a demo at Wolf Creek, Alberta. I game the rev.33 irons 4-pw and had some tec coppers last year to try the game improvement players club type clubs out. But hated the offset they had and how easy it was to miss them left. And a 165+yard PW was insane 😂 these new tec forged are a lot cleaner looking and definitely play better for me personally when I tried them out. Still got that distance though. Lots of power into that ball at impact and a way better almost muscle back feel in the short irons. I think this category of clubs just keeps getting better and more appealing to us individuals that love the blade look and feel but might want some mid and long irons that pack a whole lotta punch. Cobra continues to amaze me with their little gems yet  they seem to let fly under the radar on some products. 

Kyle--Fishers, IN

Current Irons: 3-PW  Nike Vapor Pro Combo Irons, Steel Shaft, Stiff flex

HDCP: 18

100% agree to participate in discussions about irons

Reason for choosing model: Love the look of these irons and the fact that the are a game improvement iron makes them even more appealing. As I get older my power fades and my inconsistency in shot making gets worse so I need all of the help I can get. I wish I was good enough to play a set of forged TEC irons but I know I am not so that is why I chose the TEC X. My 12 year old is getting into golf so I am going to be able to play a lot with him over the next few years so I need to at least try to keep up, even though he will probably smoke me within 2 years..haha.  I had a set of cobra irons years ago and have regretted getting rid of them ever since I traded them in.  Thanks for the opportunity, who ever wins this will be a lucky one!!! 

image.png.e7757c812eb3f6f01a9474213320d1e9.png

Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo 3-PW, Steel, Stiff flex

Driver: Mizuno ST180, Regular Flex, usually play 9.5

Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM8  52,56,58

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab Mallet

Right Handed

Fishers, Indiana

HDCP: 18

Back from vacation and had a chance to dig in to this, super RAD of Cobra to offer this to the forum! (see what I did there? couldn't help myself)

I went a little deeper into this than the instructions said (and maybe deeper than we were supposed to, but hey, Cobra prices individual irons the same as if they were in a set) and built myself a mixed set of Forged Tec and Forged Tec X irons, shown below:

3C4F356A-4253-444A-89F9-B7BF45AD7B8B.JPG.91530ed93d527a53ad45178c87abc9e3.JPG

For the longer irons (5-7) I went with the Forged Tec X, since I could use the added forgiveness, straighter flight, and easier launch. For the short irons and set wedges, I went with the Forged Tec. With those clubs I'm looking for more spin control and workability (both flighting up and down, and cutting/drawing where necessary).

The 8 iron for me would be the transition club, so I would like to actually try them both head to head to compare and determine whether I blend the set between 7 and 8, or between 8 and 9. Arccos strokes gained stats show approximately -0.25SG per shot with 5i through 7i, and -0.05SG per shot with 9i through GW (compared to a 10 handicap). My 8i falls right in the middle, at -0.15SG per shot.

I'm currently playing the Cobra Radspeed irons, and the transition from the set GW to the 52° Snakebite wedge is a pretty harsh one. Going to a mixed/blended set would ease that transition and I think give me more versatility in approach shots. The club builder on the Cobra site only allows you to go 1° weak or strong with each iron, so a gapping session would definitely be necessary to make sure that the transition between irons is smooth. I'm guessing an additional 1° weak on the Forged Tec X 7i would be close to making it work.

I have the Cobra Connect Arccos grips selected since that integration is so helpful, but could just as easily play standard grips with the external Arccos sensors. For shaft I went with the KBS $ Taper Lite in stiff, which is the shaft I currently play. I would have selected the 120g $ Taper (I have 125g shafts in my wedges and my swing feels way more controlled with them) but unfortunately they are currently out of stock.

My current handicap (according to Arccos) is a 13.8, but that's down from a 22 at the beginning of last season, so I really appreciate that Cobra has built a players distance iron that is designed for a wider range of handicaps and gives room for improvement.

And for the last few questions remaining for the entry, my name is Gavin, I live in Nooksack WA, and as you can imagine from the novel above I would be more than happy to share my thoughts on these irons and experience via written word, images, and video.

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
7 Wood - :PXG: 0341x Gen 4, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 75-S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X LS

Powered by :Arccos:

2020 ExPutt Official Review | 2021 Cobra Connect Five Participant | 2023 SuperSpeed Official Review

KING Froged TEC are stunning looking clubs, I'd pick them over the X because I'm already a low spin player and like the slight more traditional lofts. I'd be testing to see how the latest generation of the hollow body players distance iron has improved over the last couple of years, and specifically compared to my D7's which are going on 3 generations old.

• Christopher / Spokane
  • Wilson D7 Forged
  • Absolutely 😃

image.png.6678d515dffcb290976230976b77a696.png

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

image.png.093eb2606b3b2afaceabed897d01dd44.png

• Explain why you chose the model you did and what you'd hope to get out of them performance wise: The Forged Tec has the right balance of forgiveness and looks (I prefer a smaller head). I've tested both the old model and this new one, and the feel of the new version felt much better. I'd really love to take it on the course and play it in all conditions. Together with my prefered shaft, they'd be my immediate gamer.
  • List your first name/city state (US Only entries) San Diego, CA
  • What current irons you're playing Srixon Z785
  • Handicap 10.8
  • Will you agree to patriciate in discussions on the forum about your experience with the irons after receiving them. Yes! 

Hey everyone! Going out of order with the answers since it flows better in my messed-up head!

I'm Brian from Salt Lake City, Utah. I'm an 18 handicapper who's currently playing Cleveland CBX Launcher irons. 

I chose the King Forged Tec X irons over the Forged X irons because having the extra 45 grams of tungsten spread all across bottom should provide additional forgiveness and the ability to get more launch from my shots. As a higher handicapper and one who struggles launching the ball higher in the air at times, especially with my longer irons, the additional weight provides greater confidence standing over the ball. 

As for what I'd hope to get out of these clubs performance-wise, I'm looking for forgiveness and as consistent of performance as possible regardless where on the face I strike the ball. In the longer irons, I'd love the ability to have a higher ball flight. Furthermore, I'd love for that to not come at the expense of losing control and consistency in my shorter irons. 

Overall, these clubs look like they could be a wonderful fit for the needs of my game. If I'm lucky enough to receive these clubs, I'd have an absolute blast testing and reviewing them and participating in discussions on the forum about my experiences. 

Good luck everyone!

Build.jpg.25646240b4eb1d24d23898da95a893f2.jpg

Rag tag bag, but it does the job. 

Taylormade R1 driver.

Ping G400 3 wood.

Cleveland Halo Launcher 3 hybrid.

Cleveland CBX launcher irons (5-PW). 

Assorted wedges (48, 52, 58).

Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 putter.

• I choose this because I currently play the King Forged Tec (2020 model) and love them!  However, I was always curious about the One Length option and would love to try these out.  (especially the long irons, I'm curious how I'd hit the 4-6 irons better than my current set)
  • Mark, Porter Ranch, CA 
  • Cobra King Forged Tec (2020), 
  • Would love to be a part of the discussion!  

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 3.06.48 PM.png

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 9° Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-6 X
3W:  :taylormade-small: M2 (15°),  Aldila Rogue Silver 70 (110 MSI) X-Stiff, GolfPride MMC
19° UW:  image.png.752fa361679f6353ffd59c0fb4d6144c.png Apex UW, GolfPride MMC
4-PW: image.png.f2b19d87ffef4bfd25ebea797b2b80d2.png Srixon ZX7 MkII, N.S.Pro Modus3 stiff, GolfPride MMC align 
50°
:vokey-small: SM6 50.08F, DG S200, GolfPride BV Tour Velvet s
54°: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54.M, GolfPride MMC
60°
:vokey-small: Vokey TVD 60.V, GolfPride MMC
Putter: :scotty-small:  Cameron & Crown, Newport 2 
Ball:  :titelist-small: AVX Tour Yellow
Bag:  Vessel Lux Cart Bag

I chose this model because I've wanted a more aggressive iron with a true flight and better ball control

Dean Montgomery, Illinois 

Current irons are callaway xr

Handicap is 12

I agree to participate in discussions about experience with clubs.

Screenshot_20220803-192313_Samsung Internet.jpg

Callaway epic speed Callaway os iron talormade 3 hybrid cleveland rtx 3 wedges

I applaud those that can play steel shafts. With a steel plate, 13 screws and an inch of my hip in my left wrist, I must play graphite shafts to minimize ant vibration. As a graphite shafter, I am excluded from this trial because the graphite is an up charge.  I have reviewed three sets of Cobra irons with MGS; BioCell, King F6 & King F8 full bag.  If any of you have any doubts concerning Cobra equipment, don’t. It’s as good as they come. I look forward to reading the trials & reviews. Best of luck to y’all!

BTW, I’m waiting arrival of the T300 Titleist irons I won in the US Open pool.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I chose the Forged Tec X Irons because I hope the extra 45 grams will help with my slow swing speed. My name is Eric, currently of San Diego, and I have Callaway X18's in my bag. I have a 20 handicap and agree to patriciate in discussions on the forum about my experience with the irons after receiving them.

image.png.aab2dec5735d1b7fe290407cef23ac98.png

Edited by ezay671

Striving for lower scores and having fun!!!!

• Explain why you chose the model you did and what you'd hope to get out of them performance wise

I chose the Forged Tech irons because I am generally satisfied with my ball striking and would not need the added forgiveness of the Forged Tech X model.  It has been a while since I have had new irons so I would be excited to see the difference in feel and distance compared to my current set.  The reviews say the look of the irons are great at address which is important to me.

• List your first name/city state (US Only entries)

Scott - Lansing, MI

• What current irons you're playing

Taylormade Tour Preferred

• Handicap

• Will you agree to patriciate in discussions on the forum about your experience with the irons after receiving them.

Absolutely.

D5EA68DC-52B9-4A95-9D0C-F0D7F0A3EA0F.jpeg.5702ecfead89eddc4ff0cbb0b49144b0.jpeg

• I chose the stock options because they look to be pretty much what I need.  A "players-distance" iron is a good category for me - good player and ball striker but benefit from added help from the "Tec".  Performance-wise, I would want a mid-high ball flight, mid spin, the ability to hit a nice stock fade but also to draw it if I need to, the 4/5 iron to have a little extra "help" to inspire confidence that it's going to be easy to hit, a good consistent distance without worrying about the "hot/flyer" shots, a little help so that the punishment on off-center ones is minimized, good feel out of the center, not harsh off the center but enough feedback to know where you hit it.
  • Jonathan / Dublin, GA
  • I currently play Mavrik Pro irons with X-100 shafts.  These seem to be good irons for me and in the same vain as the Forged-Tec.
  • Over the past 2 years, my handicap has moved from 11 to 8.8.
  • Yes, I agree to participate in forum discussions about my experience with these irons.

Glad to have a chance to possibly win and try these out.  They look great.

2022-08-04.png

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie

I want the Forged Tec X. The R and D behind these clubs are amazing. The forgiveness and distance would great with my game. I'm now getting to the point of not swinging out of my shoes (sorry Bryson) so to gain some back while containing and controlling the test of my game is perfect.

Bryan S. From Plymouth MI

18 handicap

Currently play Cleveland CG-16 Black Pearls

I would write reviews, I would do videos. I would absolutely follow up about these clubs, it would be an honor. 

Screenshot_20220804-111857_Chrome.jpg

This would be one sweet contest to win! I’d go with the King Forged Tec One Length 4-Pw set (not sure why the set doesn’t have the GW like the 5+ set does). Then I’d also buy a 50* gap, 56* sand, and 60* lob to complete the OL setup. I’ve been wanting to try OL for a looooong time but just haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Explain why you chose the model you did and what you'd hope to get out of them performance wise: After seeing how well my dad can play with OL, I wonder if it’ll help me gain consistency and lower my handicap. The reason I didn’t choose the X is that they are just so darn strong in loft although I’m not sure exactly how to gap the OL wedge setup either.

• List your first name/city state (US Only entries)
    • Clayton Bellingham, WA
    • Mizuno Pro 225
  • Handicap
  • Will you agree to patriciate in discussions on the forum about your experience with the irons after receiving them.
    • Yes

AA17283D-FF22-413A-A4A6-B3CDF6F12507.png

E36FB42A-C874-4B4A-BEE0-CB70C2F3B72C.png

Edited by Clayton

Chose the Tec X irons. I need the extra help as aging has taken it's toll.

Larry

Georgetown, TX

Currently playing Mizuno 919 HMP

Index: 4.6

Would love to have the opportunity to participate in discussions on these clubs.

image.png

Tour Edge C721 Driver, Integra 45g L flex shaft

BombTech 2 HW 16*

BombTech 5 W

Maltby KE4-Max 5 - PW, Recoil Dart 65 A flex shaft

Maltby TSW-DRM 50*/54* wedges, Recoil Dart 75 R flex/spinner shaft

Bettinardi Studio Stock #5 putter

Entries Closed. 

Thanks Everyone.  Winner will be notified via PM and in this thread.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

• Golfspy_CG2 changed the title to Official Cobra Forged Tec Contest-ENTRIES CLOSED-Aug 4, 2022
26 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Entries Closed. 

Refresh.. refresh.. refresh.. refresh... 😜

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

29 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Entries Closed. 

3 minutes ago, azstu324 said:

Refresh.. refresh.. refresh.. refresh... 😜

I've got everything crossed!!!🤣

Please be me, please be me.... 

image.png.bad085f3dbf32be8622054a0e660403b.png

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

On 7/27/2022 at 11:40 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

One of the most anticipated irons of this year was Cobra's release of the 2022 Forged Tec line, which expanded to included the Forged Tec X model. 

Read about them  Here in My Golf Spy's First Look piece. These irons are stunning looking and in the case of the Forged Tec X are packed with enough help for the player that handicaps from scratch to 20 can probably play them. 

6-1.png

Cobra is going to give one lucky Forum Member a chance to win a set of their choice, you will be able to choose between

• Forged Tec
  • Forged Tec X

Entering will require a little research and work on your end, but it's well worth it to get a chance to put these in your bag.

To Enter you must be a registered member of the forum.

Then complete ALL of the steps below:

• First Head to the Cobra website  https://www.cobragolf.com/golf-clubs/irons
  • Research both irons and select which set you'd like
  • Build a set (using any no upcharge options) and take a screen shot and post it in this thread.
  • Note for Lefty's-You can click on Custom Options if you want the X model to buld your set.  When the winner is chosen, if he/she is LH we will submit the specs directly to Cobra to be build. So in short Lefy's should have the same choices as RH in the X model. 

Then answer the following questions in the same post that you put your bag. 

• Explain why you chose the model you did and what you'd hope to get out of them performance wise
  • List your first name/city state (US Only entries)
  • Handicap

That's it.  A big Thank You to Cobra for providing this opportunity!

A winner will be selected by August 12th and notified in this thread and via PM.  Good Luck!

I chose the Forged Tec because I love using a 4 iron. I would rather have game improvement irons in my set than wedges. I want consistency over distance in irons. I want to be confident in the distance each club will go, not that I get 8 more yards with my 7 iron. I want the variance of a pure strike and a miss hit to be small. 

Joseph, Waunakee WI 53597

Taylormade p7 mb

I will let you know how it goes.

Screenshot_20220804-162159_Chrome.jpg

R11, TourEdge Exotic CB5, TaylorMade Rac TP combo, high toe wedges, scotty studio 1.5.

Fingers Crossed. Will it be announced today or 8/12 or sometime in between

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Thanks @ all the staff for putting this together again and cobra. Can’t wait to see who’s getting a hell of an opportunity  

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Again, awesome opportunity from MGS. Good luck!

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I think I forgot to enter haha. Good luck everyone. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie