Electric Bike cart..

Bang60

Watched a Mrshortgame video of him playing golf and riding a electric bike, wow impressive and I'm looking at helping me extend my golf frequency per week. I'm fine walking 9holes but not so good walking 18 every other day, I was thinking electric scooter but it's a ride on only and I want exercise while I'm playing and being able to ride the bike around where I live is perfect. So I bought one on eBay very similar to the Mrshortgame style except it's not a folding bike but if it's good I'll think about buying a folding bike, the one I bought has two batteries which means I can ride to golf on batteries and peddle home if I can lol. Anyone else using a electric bike, I like being able to use the bag as a stand. 

IMG_20220728_151246.jpg

• Love 1

There is a course I play at on occasion and they rent the bikes. The bag goes along the top tube with the club heads over the handlebars. On the weekends the bikes are constantly on the course. 

Pretty cool kickstand.

IMG_1321.JPG

• Like 1

Driver: TaylorMade SIM2

Fairway Woods: Tour Edge 3-5-7 E521

Irons: PXG 0211 DC 4-SW

Putter: SeeMore Si3

BatCaddy X8R

7 hours ago, hohjoe said:

There is a course I play at on occasion and they rent the bikes. The bag goes along the top tube with the club heads over the handlebars. On the weekends the bikes are constantly on the course. 

Pretty cool kickstand.

IMG_1321.JPG

Very comfortable seat too...

2 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Our course (Cedar Creek GC in Albertville, MN) also uses the Finn Cycles... 20 of them (plus Yamaha carts).

Any photos available? 

40 minutes ago, AndyK said:

image.jpeg.819ab9717adc9abcd1231e85ed872c25.jpeg

That's excellent @Andyk, I'm still looking at how I'm going to mount my golf bag and that's looking good. My bike is a standard bike so the more difference in bag setup I see the better, when it arrives in about a month I will a photo of how it's setup. cheers Colin

• Like 1