Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Rickie Fowler's Bright yellow outfit

ninjacobra

rickie-fowler.jpg

gotta hand it to him, think hes the only person that cld get away with dressing like a banana and still not look a fool

Taylormade RBZ2 TP 9.5 Fuel 60

Ping i20 3 wood Aldila Nv

Adams Dhy 18*

Mizuno Mp59 4-p KBS Tour S

Vokey 50* 55* 60*

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1.5

Ball - Z star XV

Oakley Stand Bag

I think that as a public service the Golf Channel is thinking of running a feed across the bottom that says, "No the trouble is not with your TV, this is Rickie Fowler, please do not adjust your television."

I hope that the PGA is looking into the damage that could be caused by paring Ian Poulter and Fowler that could be painful.

What do you get when you mix Fowler colors and Poulters patterns?

John Daly pants.:D

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Sergio went banana yellow or a bit lighter in the Open Championship a few years ago and it was not any better. All one color is not a good look unless that color is black.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

• SPY VIP

The outfit is a bit too much for me...not a fan of highlighter yellow, but most of the time I love what he wears.

And as far as the stache goes...give it time. It's going to catch on.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

It is 50 times better than that prison jumpsuit orange....

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

I will totally agree with that. Gun to my head, I have to wear one, I'll go with the highlighter color over the road crew outfit any day.

lol gun to my head or not i dont think ill be ever able to wear these outfits ill feel like a srixon z star, but gotta say its pretty good advertisement for puma

Ryan Moore and justin timberlake defo got got style

Taylormade RBZ2 TP 9.5 Fuel 60

Ping i20 3 wood Aldila Nv

Adams Dhy 18*

Mizuno Mp59 4-p KBS Tour S

Vokey 50* 55* 60*

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1.5

Ball - Z star XV

Oakley Stand Bag

I think that as a public service the Golf Channel is thinking of running a feed across the bottom that says, "No the trouble is not with your TV, this is Rickie Fowler, please do not adjust your television."

I hope that the PGA is looking into the damage that could be caused by paring Ian Poulter and Fowler that could be painful.

What do you get when you mix Fowler colors and Poulters patterns?

John Daly pants.:D

The judges also would have accepted "acid flashbacks."

I know I'm getting old, but I subscribe to the Crash Davis theory of being a "colorful" athlete in The Show--you really have to win something first to pull it off.

Cleveland Black 10.5*

Ping G15 4W

Cleveland Mashie 18*

Cleveland Mashie 23*

Ping G15 5-W

Eidolon 51*

Ping G20 SW

Mizuno/Bettinardi BC-01

Johnson Wagner's is ironic and funny and cool, same with Ogilvy's. Fowler's...no.

I don't know... Johnson Wagner is growing the molester-stach. It's just not trimmed right for his face. To nerdy looking rather than ironic-hipster.

Fowler's need more hair or something. It's like a junior high kid that doesn't have a razor.

I spy with my little eye something...

I walked into the Golfsmiths Store in Dallas and was visually assaulted by the Rickie Fowler Puma clothes and colors and hats. Nothing I was remotely interested in but OMG the place was visually striking. I damned near walked into the Rocketballz display because it was so overshadowed by the Puma clothing. I am on record as saying the Taylormade going white was brilliant because you can see there drivers being used from 300 yards away. You can see these Puma Rickie Fowler colors at least a 1/4 mile away. Hell, hunters do not even wear this bright of colors and they are trying not to get shot.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

I walked into the Golfsmiths Store in Dallas and was visually assaulted by the Rickie Fowler Puma clothes and colors and hats. Nothing I was remotely interested in but OMG the place was visually striking. I damned near walked into the Rocketballz display because it was so overshadowed by the Puma clothing. I am on record as saying the Taylormade going white was brilliant because you can see there drivers being used from 300 yards away. You can see these Puma Rickie Fowler colors at least a 1/4 mile away. Hell, hunters do not even wear this bright of colors and they are trying not to get shot.

The marketing definitely works. My son would LOVE to have an all orange outfit along with orange clubs. He's still too small for it, but I can see this storm brewing.

Like it or not, this is one of the pushes to grow the sport with younger people, it is sure attracting them, and Rickie is a prime ambassador to do this with Puma/Cobra.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Whether I understand it or not, this Rickie Fowler/Puma/Neon thing does seem to be working. I was talking to a younger player after a lesson recently and he couldn't stop talking about how he likes Rickie and loves the bright colors.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Ryan Moore and justin timberlake defo got got style

:blink:

I don't know anything about Timberlake but Moore has style? Either he's in a standard shirt and pants and looks like a normal golfer or he's trying to merge "golfer" with "hipster" in a way that would make an obscure band you've never heard of cry into their tattoos.

Whether I understand it or not, this Rickie Fowler/Puma/Neon thing does seem to be working. I was talking to a younger player after a lesson recently and he couldn't stop talking about how he likes Rickie and loves the bright colors.

While it's not for me, I'm ok with that. Anything that gets more younger players on the course and having fun is a good thing. Golf is a frustrating game and if looking like a highlighter makes it less so then go for it.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Archived