Testers Wanted! AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

LIve Thread-MGS Spies Meet in Maryland for Stay & Play Weekend of Fun Times

Golfspy_CG2

3 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I did skip a ball on 11 today. Nearly made it across landed just shy but @MDGolfHacker was able to find it a few inches shy of land.

That was a quality skip too @tommc23 another two more feet and it would of made it!

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

3 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

This right here says it perfectly!  

The comment to your cottage neighbors is hilarious. They were probably thinking WTH?   Ha 

They were shocked for sure and when trying to explain MGS to the drunk guys they started talking about pizza 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, tommc23 said:

They were shocked for sure and when trying to explain MGS to the drunk guys they started talking about pizza 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Lol. Drunks what are you going to do.  Did you see the third cottage group at all.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

35 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Did you post that picture if so I missed it 

@tommc23, it's on Ryan's phone.  I'll wait for him to post about it 😁

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

8 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Yea they were trying to burn the place down with the Chinese lanterns when we were at the fire pit the first night

Probably the same group that triggered the trouble alarm last night 😬

12 hours ago, MDGolfHacker said:

@tommc23, it's on Ryan's phone.  I'll wait for him to post about it 😁

No idea what you're talking about.... ok, fine.

So, sadly the 2 ball pot never occured, some would say poor planning, others, poor communication. In reality, we were all just having fun and someone (points at self) forgot to collect the cash and making the draw pre-round and we were too beat post-round to care.

So, the one wager (that I know of) was between your co-MC's after we both found the bunker on the 17th. @MDGolfHackerwent first, caught it a touch clean and got it to around 15-18 feet. I was put off by the lining of the bunker tearing up behind my ball and attempted an ill-fated chunk and run. This is the result of that shot.

2023 or later... I'm coming back for that dollar Jose

20220807_132121.jpg

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Man, I wish I could have made this. Loved following along in this thread, hope to make any future meetups!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

8 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

No idea what you're talking about.... ok, fine.

So, sadly the 2 ball pot never occured, some would say poor planning, others, poor communication. In rwality, we were all just havong fun andno forgot ro collect the casj and assing the draw pre,-round and we were too beat poatnround to care.

So, the one wager (that I know of) was between your co-MC's after we both found the bunker on the 17th. @MDGolfHackerwent first, caught a touch clean and got it to around 15-18 feet. I was put off by the lining of the bunker tearing up behind my ball and attempted an ill-fated chunk and run. This is the result of that shot.

2023 or later... I'm coming back for that dollar Jose

20220807_132121.jpg

I'm going to frame that dollar but you'll need to bring your A game to pry it out of my hands😁

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

1 minute ago, Josh Ross said:

Man, I wish I could have made this. Loved following along in this thread, hope to make any future meetups!

There will be another one.  I promise. 

51 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

There will be another one.  I promise. 

Can I send you my deposit now? 😂

Can’t wait.  I’m also curious about if you’re thinking about returning to Queenstown or moving this around to different spots.  But, may be a bit early to pick at your brain on that one.  

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

7 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Can I send you my deposit now? 😂

Can’t wait.  I’m also curious about if you’re thinking about returning to Queenstown or moving this around to different spots.  But, may be a bit early to pick at your brain on that one.  

Yes  to both 😬

2 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

If there was a prize for longest drive it would have been mine!  Oh not off the tee, I would win the Crazy Ivan award for that feat.  441 miles and 8 hours over the road longest each way and yes I would do it again without hesitation, for anyone who is kicking themselves only able to participate vicariously because of planning and budgeting dear golf funds, now is the time to start on the latter, you're in my company and knowing there's a next time in the group think I'm in and will work around whatever gets planned only this time adding vacation days before and after for it to be "The Event."

I was also the last cottage guy to arrive, Tom probably got ahead of me at my fuel range destination where expected price of $4.05 turned out to be $3.94 at the pump in DE.  As soon as I crossed into Eastern MD wished for omniscience with WAWA signs showing $3.85.   Jose called to check on my progress with a phone call and meeting me at the front of the cottage helping me with my bags inside. The group around the firepit was like meeting old friends, all of them younger than I had imagined. The banter was on and I was in the middle of it,  then so was Rob by video link. It was on and despite my need for rest everyone else was ready too and lights out was that of a mature group who respect each other. 

I'm an early riser and was first to be up and ready in the loft.  Joined the half dozen on the back deck for coffee, photos of sunrise, and the 2nd tees and green while watching deer grazing in the fescue. Breakfast was as you got it with lots of choices and ample supplies of each.  The move to the clubhouse was as gentle as the rest of the weekend piling into the fewest vehicles to go the few hundred yards to where our designated MGS carts were sign placarded for us.  Tom let me drive so he is a brave man, kidding of course because I don't do stupid with carts, it's golf and not a frat party, saw enough of that pass by the cottage later. 

Putting practice and I already knew the social aspect was my focus.  Photo at the first tee by the cordial Starter, who had told us of the foolhardy attempt to retrieve errant balls from the fescue due to chiggers and impossible to hit from grasses, continued the spirit of the weekend.  Straight drives off the tee with everyone watching was a definite bonus. They were saved from not having to witness one of my uncharacteristic high value rounds of lowest cost by swing and taking the scenic route on most holes to follow. 

More topped and fat shots than recent months, lots of sand practice that started paying off on the back 9, and chipping and bump & runs that are usually the strength of my game were also taking the day as a holiday. My usual bogie game was over double,  but it is golf and will MGS friends so caring what was carded was also given vacation. I didn't win highest score 😅

Lunch was delayed by the foursome in front of us we caught up to on the 4th tee having to let them get on the green so we couldn't hit into them. The carts have GPS and tracking and the time behind the expected pace started at 2 minutes and by the 16th turned red at 17 minutes slow.  I don't remember seeing a Ranger speak to them though we waved to a Ranger heading to the 9th tee with a pleasant exchange.  There's lots of wooden bridges over environmental areas that look new and are a little boy's delight! (okay still got one of those inside so bite me)

We finished in time for Tom to get his delicious pulled pork heated up for lunch and him to the range for the first fitting time.  No surprise that there was plenty of audience as we gravitated everywhere together.  Including an after taco dinner foray onto the first green where it was all putters and conversation.  The cottage next to ours invited us to a wedge challenge and after my play when I had light to see, opted to get ready for my departure early next day.  I prefer to night drive for sparse traffic, moving vehicles having lights on them,  and miles aren't noticed as the odometer leaps ahead whenever consulted.  I wakened about 12:30 and decided it was time to go, packed and left a note while starting one of the coffee makers for my first mug.  Escaped without hearing anyone disturbed and only the lifesize wood mermaid in the foyer witness to my leaving. 

A few stops on the way home and I was already missing the event knowing that the other MGS Spies were getting up and packed up for their Sunday round of golf and final parting until next time. Probably better that way because hugs are good but there's no way I could reach around Tom for the appreciation of sharing the cart and day on Saturday.  Don't let him fool ya... no, can't go there, probably best to just get fooled 😂

Great recap Derek.  Really captured the spirit of what these type get togethers can be. 

25 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Great recap Derek.  Really captured the spirit of what these type get togethers can be. 

Agree 100% with this.............................. those who participated in this event have not only put faces to a screen name, but also potentially made new lifelong friends who share a similar interest.

The best part is they currently all reside within a reasonable driving distance to one another and could make more of these events happen on their own as well.

It also shows those forum members here who live in other various regions, that a friendly golf get together is possible with others, as long as someone from that particular region would put in all the work and effort that Rob did to make this east coast event the huge success that it was.

Kudos to all that participated, and a special "Thanks" to GolfSpy_CG2 for making this generate a lot of other thoughts and ideas to all the forum membership about how they may also get involved.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

9 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

Agree 100% with this.............................. those who participated in this event have not only put faces to a screen name, but also potentially made new lifelong friends who share a similar interest.

The best part is they currently all reside within a reasonable driving distance to one another and could make more of these events happen on their own as well.

It also shows those forum members here who live in other various regions, that a friendly golf get together is possible with others, as long as someone from that particular region would put in all the work and effort that Rob did to make this east coast event the huge success that it was.

Kudos to all that participated, and a special "Thanks" to GolfSpy_CG2 for making this generate a lot of other thoughts and ideas to all the forum membership about how they may also get involved.

Thanks!

And you are right on all accounts. I told one of the guys yesterday—when he told me how surprised he was that everyone felt comfortable right away—that guys will become lifetime friends and possibly regular golf buddies.  

A large part of doing this in addition to providing a great time to those that attended was to spur some other areas into doing it as well.  

10 hours ago, MDGolfHacker said:

😁🤣😂 Be careful of the sequined ones..they chafe

Sounds like experience talking...

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

54 minutes ago, MattF said:

Sounds like experience talking...

No comment....😁🤣😂

4 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

If there was a prize for longest drive it would have been mine!  Oh not off the tee, I would win the Crazy Ivan award for that feat.  441 miles and 8 hours over the road longest each way and yes I would do it again without hesitation.  For anyone who is kicking themselves only able to participate vicariously because of planning and budgeting dear golf funds, now is the time to start on the latter, you're in my company and knowing there's a next time in the group think I'm in and will work around whatever gets planned only this time adding vacation days before and after for it to be "The Event."

I was also the last cottage guy to arrive, Tom probably got ahead of me at my fuel range destination where expected price of $4.05 turned out to be $3.94 at the pump in DE.  As soon as I crossed into Eastern MD wished for omniscience with WAWA signs showing $3.85.   Jose called to check on my progress with a phone call and meeting me at the front of the cottage helping me with my bags inside. The group around the firepit was like meeting old friends, all of them younger than I had imagined. The banter was on and I was in the middle of it,  then so was Rob by video link. It was on and despite my need for rest everyone else was ready too and lights out was that of a mature group who respect each other. 

I'm an early riser and was first to be up and ready in the loft.  Joined the half dozen on the back deck for coffee, photos of sunrise, and the 2nd tees and green while watching deer grazing in the fescue. Breakfast was as you got it with lots of choices and ample supplies of each.  The move to the clubhouse was as gentle as the rest of the weekend piling into the fewest vehicles to go the few hundred yards to where our designated MGS carts were sign placarded for us.  Tom let me drive so he is a brave man, kidding of course because I don't do stupid with carts, it's golf and not a frat party, saw enough of that pass by the cottage later. 

Putting practice and I already knew the social aspect was my focus.  Photo at the first tee by the cordial Starter, who had told us of the foolhardy attempt to retrieve errant balls from the fescue due to chiggers and impossible to hit from grasses, continued the spirit of the weekend.  Straight drives off the tee with everyone watching was a definite bonus. They were saved from not having to witness one of my uncharacteristic high value rounds of lowest cost by swing and taking the scenic route on most holes to follow. 

More topped and fat shots than recent months, lots of sand practice that started paying off on the back 9, and chipping and bump & runs that are usually the strength of my game were also taking the day as a holiday. My usual bogie game was over double,  but it is golf and will MGS friends so caring what was carded was also given vacation. I didn't win highest score 😅

Lunch was delayed by the foursome in front of us we caught up to on the 4th tee having to let them get on the green so we couldn't hit into them. The carts have GPS and tracking and the time behind the expected pace started at 2 minutes and by the 16th turned red at 17 minutes slow.  I don't remember seeing a Ranger speak to them though we waved to a Ranger heading to the 9th tee with a pleasant exchange.  There's lots of wooden bridges over environmental areas that look new and are a little boy's delight! (okay still got one of those inside so bite me)

We finished in time for Tom to get his delicious pulled pork heated up for lunch and him to the range for the first fitting time.  No surprise that there was plenty of audience as we gravitated everywhere together.  Including an after taco dinner foray onto the first green where it was all putters and conversation.  The cottage next to ours invited us to a wedge challenge and after my play when I had light to see, opted to get ready for my departure early next day.  I prefer to night drive for sparse traffic, moving vehicles having lights on them,  and miles aren't noticed as the odometer leaps ahead whenever consulted.  I wakened about 12:30 and decided it was time to go, packed and left a note while starting one of the coffee makers for my first mug.  Escaped without hearing anyone disturbed and only the lifesize wood mermaid in the foyer witness to my leaving. 

A few stops on the way home and I was already missing the event knowing that the other MGS Spies were getting up and packed up for their Sunday round of golf and final parting until next time. Probably better that way because hugs are good but there's no way I could reach around Tom for the appreciation of sharing the cart and day on Saturday.  Don't let him fool ya... no, can't go there, probably best to just get fooled 😂

Derek,

Glad you had a great time!

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

On 8/7/2022 at 12:00 AM, MDGolfHacker said:

Video of @tommc23 from the Titleist fitting today

Wait .... Didn't MGS do a test showing that you should NEVER be fit for clubs using Range Balls??  What .... @Golfspy_CG2couldn't pitch in for some Titleist Range balls?  HA!  

Just was catching up on the thread.  Looks like you guys had a blast!  So sorry I couldn't make it this time.  There is always something.  I think I've played maybe 20 rounds this year.  It's been a sad state of affairs for my golf game.  Probably best I didn't show up to shame myself anyway.  HA!  

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

15 hours ago, MDGolfHacker said:

MGS bag tag

WHAT?????? I've been waiting years for a MGS Bag Tag. Even wrote to HQ, but noooooo in their wisdom they didn't resupply the store. I would have driven to the event just to get one! 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 8/6/2022 at 8:49 PM, GolfSpy_BOS said:

No doubt that thing will be facing the wall before they leave. 

Aint no way she wants to keep greeting them at the door. 😂

She was bolted down on the floor...yeah no chance of turning here Medusa like stare as you enter😁😂🤣

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

On 8/6/2022 at 8:55 PM, MDGolfHacker said:

@Getoffmylawn was the one that hit the hole and kept going and @McGolf was the one short in the last frame.

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

got home a little after 10 and downloaded the pics and videos. 

Will post after the livestream tonight. I will have some pictures during that because I will talking about the trip. listen comment if you like. 1730 530pm eastern

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg Graphite Design XC 6S GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - Makefield VS LH

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.

On 8/6/2022 at 10:52 PM, Yellow Ball said:

Ya ever hear of something called LESSONS. 

Haha yes, I have heard people speak that word and, yes, I have even investigated it's meaning and tested out its function but still ... not quite *yet* working for this old dude 🤷‍♂️

Got an excellent pointer from @barryschwartz56 .. and the same thing previously from @Jmikecpa .. and separately but again the same tip from @MDGolfHacker ..!!!

Just not sinking in to my thick skull.

But I do appreciate they went out of their way to try and help me out .. thx guys!! Will be working on it👍

In the meantime @Yellow Ball some more of your little buddies are lying about down in MD hiding out in a few of those reed and marsh areas between the tee boxes and the fairways......... 

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

On 8/7/2022 at 7:54 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Really cool to have the event for MGS and hope it becomes a staple of the community. 

Yep a couple of the guys were already thinking about plans for next year!

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

On 8/6/2022 at 11:46 PM, MDGolfHacker said:

PXL_20220806_123627095.jpg.c622c95322efed8eb444d3e1f4194941.jpg

Hah! That was me just before our tee time Saturday showing @Yellow Ball the water all along the right side of #1 - I was, uhh, "encouraging him" 🤪 to behave otherwise that's where he was headed 😉

As it turns out... I made *PAR*??!!

But, as these things go, our arrangement fell apart after the 6th hole .....

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

10 hours ago, MDGolfHacker said:

Forum members asked so here it is (from left to right)

PXL_20220806_125119644.jpg.1b179f6f713b696505f012b608ceaf60.jpg

@cnosil@Berg Ryman@Getoffmylawn@jwc5149, @mdgolfhacker, @mcgolf, @barryschwartz56, @tommc23, @cksurfdude, @jmikecpa, @shapotomous, @EasyPutter

Well, after reading all this, it seems clear to me that we "west coast spies" got some catching up to do. Well done everybody... well done! 👍

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

19 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Yep a couple of the guys were already thinking about plans for next year!

Well, we've already put Rob on retainer for the 5th Annual PNW Meet-up.  When he saw the LIV-like coin we were offering,  he said "pfff... allegiance my ass" 🤣

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

15 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I did skip a ball on 11 today. Nearly made it across landed just shy but @MDGolfHacker was able to find it a few inches shy of land.

Haha @tommc23 was trying to beat me - he counted THREE skips on my ball across that lake 😂😂

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg