TESTERS WANTED! ×

LIve Thread-MGS Spies Meet in Maryland for Stay & Play Weekend of Fun Times

Golfspy_CG2

41 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

^^^ says the guy who booked it in his backyard. 😉

Ouch!!  The advantages of taking the reins.  You know it’s like when you ask your wife where she wants to go for dinner Saturday night.  And she says “I don’t know, you choose.  You ask her twice more and she says, really I don’t care.  You pick anywhere Is fine.   You know she loves Italian so you pick that nice Italian place.  And of course she says.  Why’d we come here. We always come here. Couldn’t we have gone somewhere else.  🤦🤦

40 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

And didn’t even come 😂😂😂 I know he had reasons but still had to bust on him

Double ouch!!  😬

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Just now, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Ouch!!  The advantages of taking the reins.  You know it’s like when you ask your wife where she wants to go for dinner Saturday night.  And she says “I don’t know, you choose.  You ask her twice more and she says, really I don’t care.  You pick anywhere Is fine.   You know she loves Italian so you pick that nice Italian place.  And of course she says.  Why’d we come here. We always come here. Couldn’t we have gone somewhere else.  🤦🤦

Double ouch!!  😬

And it’s True 😁

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Those of you that took the Bay Bridge this weekend, lucked out. This todays view of it at 4:50.   6 mile backup 

image.png

26 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Double ouch!!  😬

This should be a PSA and Sticky on the thread for any of our spies who will be getting married soon. 

I don’t think I’ve ever read a more true statement on the internet. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

there was a few yards between holes

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg Graphite Design XC 6S GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - Makefield VS LH

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

Caught @McGolf talking in his live stream so did @Berg Ryman & @cnosil. I look forward to the video he will put out of the outing.

Wish I could of caught this but I was helping my daughter out as she needed some reps and a second set of eyes as she trys out for her high school golf team for the first time later this week. We went through her bag at the range, broke for dinner and then went to a local golf course to use their green for chipping and putting practice.🤞

I guess I'll have to catch this on the reruns😁😂🤣

MdGolfHacker 

35 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Yea walking the course would be doable but not recommended on a busy day or even a day when it’s above 80 yet alone near 100

Yeah, I definitely would not have walked it this weekend! 

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

8 minutes ago, MDGolfHacker said:

Wish I could of caught this but I was helping my daughter out as she needed some reps and a second set of eyes as she trys out for her high school golf team for the first time later this week. We went through her bag at the range, broke for dinner and then went to a local golf course to use their green for chipping and putting practice.🤞

I guess I'll have to catch this on the reruns😁😂🤣

MdGolfHacker 

Yeah, I definitely would not have walked it this weekend! 

Good luck to your daughter, she’ll always appreciate your help!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

4 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

EDIT:  Oh, and one other thing, @cnosilhas totally been sandbagging all of us on his calves game!  Calves like Phil, and he doesn’t run, lift…in his words “I don’t do anything” yet he’s never said a word about it hear on the forum!

I have never hidden anything about my calves; they have even been on several MGS posts.   I need to figure out how they got that way;  I think I could monetize the training if I actually knew what it was.  genetics,  the way I walk, lack of any physical effort....who knows   🤣

4 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

To paraphrase an old election debate....

I have met Mr. Consistent, I played golf with Mr. Consistent on Sunday and I can definitely say I am not worthy to be called Mr. Consistent while @cnosil is in the group!   

image.gif.9a21cbef4bddb8d921e0cf059b9e8f60.gif

Thanks,  but you did see my scores on the back 9?  A mix of everything from birdie to quad.    Don't sell yourself short,  you are pretty consistent.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Caught @McGolf talking in his live stream so did @Berg Ryman & @cnosil. I look forward to the video he will put out of the outing.

I missed it will definitely check the Vidieos out. 

11 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Yea walking the course would be doable but not recommended on a busy day or even a day when it’s above 80 yet alone near 100

Walking the actual holes on the Lakes course wouldn't be bad.....walking between the greens and next tees would not have been fun at all.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

7 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Walking the actual holes on the Lakes course wouldn't be bad.....walking between the greens and next tees would not have been fun at all.

Right, not to mention the riders waiting ten minutes for you to catch up between tees. 

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

15 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I know the Ohio guys do something yearly, I want to go to that one year if I get the chance.

Unfortunately this years one fizzled out like a bad fart.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Just now, tommc23 said:

Maybe your calves and bay scared everyone away 😂😂😂😂

Could be...I've got calves like Schwarzenegger, it's just everything else looks like crap. 😬 

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

^^ great set of pics!

In addition to Bambi, also spotted were lots of hawks .. even a bald eagle .. and when I was driving out Sunday there were three turkeys hanging out just off the road (..no not fat enough yet for roasters 😂).

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

9 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

^^ great set of pics!

In addition to Bambi, also spotted were lots of hawks .. even a bald eagle .. and when I was driving out Sunday there were three turkeys hanging out just off the road (..no not fat enough yet for roasters 😂).

There were osprey and turkeys to be seen as well lots of wildlife. It was a nice course and a nice weekend 

^ You, Sir, are one cool dude and I look forward to another meetup!!! 👍

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

Awesome write up Berg!  Glad you enjoyed the course.  

oh I agree with you completely about Wegman > Food Lion.  My favorite grocery store in this area is Harris Teeter—can you say Banana Cream Ice Cream?    But alas I guess the Easten Shore hasn’t discovered it’s greatness.

These recaps have me looking forward to whatever happens in way of 2023 outings. 

54 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Ok, now that I've got the time to sit down in front of a computer (at work, but still, an actual computer) and allowed myself to decompress and think about the trip, I think it's time for the tea to be spilled for everyone really wanting to know what went down.

First, the journey. Look, I think Philadelphia is a good city, even a fun place to visit, but man does traffic on a Friday on I-95 slow right down in and around the area when you're travelling on the PA Turnpike. Plus side, the bridges of Delaware, especially The William Roth Jr. Bridge are spectacular for a complete nerd like me. Another plus, Maryland Gas Prices! From the land of 4.50 a gallon to see gas sub 4 bucks was awesome for me, so big ups.

Next, a personal aside, and one I know @EasyPutter, @bens197, @MattWillGolf and any New Yorker of a certain location will agree with, Wegman's > Food Lion. I know it's a corporate champion of the ACC, I know people swear by it... it's a Price Chopper/Tops/IGA equivalent, that's all. Sorry, not sorry about it.

Next up, Queenstown Harbor the location. Man what an awesome property. The cottages, as you've seen were incredible and being located right on the 2nd hole of The Lakes gave awesome backdrops for photos and good vibes. To be honest, I thought the coolest evening of the two we spent were the Friday. Sure, the storm winds were picking up and some rain was spitting, but that sunset and that fresh breeze coming off the water... wouldn't trade it for the world.

The cottage itself was a cool experience, big open spaces, big rooms, scary wooden mermaid. You know, the usual. Don't let @Golfspy_CG2 know this, but even though @MDGolfHacker and I were afforded the ability to take rooms to ourselves, I did stay upstairs in the "Crow's Nest" on the twin beds. My only complaint about upstairs was the weird flipping of light switches that drove me wild as @tommc23 will attest when I came upstairs on Saturday night and threw the lights on via accident before the alarm situation.

The food situation, well you've seen the pictures, and that's just what we've decided to show. The advantage of not making plans on who's bringing what is that you get everyone bringing all sorts of everything and boy did we have just about everything. Everyone was cool about making sure everyone got enough to eat. Special shout out again to @tommc23 and @Jwc5149 for the Saturday grub. I'm also sure breakfast was excellent, but as the "sleeping beauty" of the group, I never grabbed any of it.

Now, let's talk the Lakes and the River. The River was an absolute beauty of a course. Difficult but fair and the new fairways were rolling nice and had a great spring to them. I'd go as far to say it may have been the best track I've ever had the fortune of playing. I would never recommend the tips unless you were playing in tournament conditions though, that thing will eat your lunch if you have an off day, like my 8 lost balls and 96 will attest to. The Lakes was the more friendly of the two, but was by no means easy. There were some spots where the manicuring and care weren't as tip top as the River, but nothing that would make you say that it bad. Plus, maybe I was feeling more ambivalent about it after shooting 84 with a super hot back 9 40.

The carts for both days were great with virtual GPS' locked in and touch screen capabilities, along with electronic scorecards that would email you results at round's end if you wished for them. Carts were quick but also geofenced in so no real "Jackass" moments as we called them. Also, as we learned on Sunday, the cupholder does a heck of a job holding a UE Wonderboom 2.

Lastly, I gotta talk about the guys. I was concerned about coming on this trip, because I've never been on a golf trip before. Admittedly, I don't have much in the way of regular golf friends or if I do, they're all retirees who never really invite me to stuff. That, and I've always been a bit of a quiet and strange duck, so group dynamics don't come easily to me personally. But, being thrust into a leadership role and getting out of my comfort zone made it an enjoyable weekend and single out everyone.

@Jmikecpa: Best of luck to your son this season, remember lateral drops, inside trips and greco attacks for big points! Also, you know you've got the game, just go out there and attack everything with the passion you have, and if you could get me some Del LAgo comps now that you guys own the place, wink wink.

@Jwc5149: Our resident jokester and class clown, but with a game to be envious of, even in flip flops. Loved spending time with you and thanks for keeping the vibes loose and the bellies full of laughs and taco meat!

@McGolf: I said it in the live chat yesterday on your video, but listening to you hold court was an absolute delight of my weekend and I'm so happy I got to ride with you on Saturday. Can't wait for our paths to cross again, hopefully with a wider soled wedge in the bag when it happens!

@cnosil: Getting just to chat with you while we were waiting for your fitting really let me into the mind of a good golfer who knows what he wants to do and how he hopes to achieve it. The rhythm of the swing is envious, as were those calves everyone keeps talking about.

@Getoffmylawn: The hardest working man on the range... even if it didn't benefit you for the wedge fitting. Sorry we didn't get to talk more fantasy this weekend, but there's always next time and hopefully w even get to play some golf together too.

@tommc23: The big man who saved us from a crazy alarm running all night. I hope you find what you're looking for either with the swing tips or new irons, because the game had flashes this weekend and improvement is just around the corner, I can feel it for you.

@EasyPutter: My fellow Upstater, sorry you weren't able to stay on Sunday because I was looking forward to potentially getting a round with you. Here's hoping that discussed NY meetup happens soon because I'd love for that to be a regular thing, also thank you for the excellent Wegman's cookies.

@Shapotomous: Watching you talk through your why as to your wedges on Saturday was very enlightening and gave me ideas as how to better build out my part of the bag. I hope that new Vokey does you well but based on what I was hearing about your game, I'd be scared if you had more levels to get better!

@barryschwartz56: Barry, I'm sorry our only real interaction was at the pub on Sunday. I blame my sleeping in until the ungodly hour of 7 am since I'm not a range rat like the rest of the boys. Hopefully we can change that next time and you can whip my behind too!

@cksurfdude: I honestly don't believe there was a nicer guy, who was more supportive of everyone else and just having a blast with the experience than you. I know you probably wanted to play some better golf, but like I said, blind squirrels and acorns brother. Get that weight moving forward and the results will come, I promise you that.

@MDGolfHacker: Last but certainly not least. A pleasure to share this weekend with you, even though you were really more the de facto head honcho. I couldn't have asked for a better person to really keep this trip on the rails and be the point man when I was the silent planner. I hope your daughter makes the golf team and I hope you do frame that dollar, because I don't give them away that often... or that willingly.

Hope this inspires you all to come to the 2023 version, where ever it may be or help plan your own local one. I'm hoping I get some pictures up sooner rather than later before this all fades from the conscious.

Thanks Ryan it was nice playing with you guys Sunday. Swing thoughts definitely had me bogged down but when I emptied my head I heard you guys say some nice things about my shots. Watching you and Jose play was a pleasure and it was a great 4 some having Chuck there to always encourage us.

1 minute ago, tommc23 said:

Watching you and Jose play was a pleasure and it was a great 4 some having Chuck there to always encourage us.

Second that, brah!! 😉 And looking forward to losing more golf balls with you 😂 in the future!!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

27 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Just an FYI for those following along who were not a part of the outing; here are the scorecards and layouts of each course ...

20220809_150550.jpg.bd9ea75d2180309050259affc924d9f0.jpg

20220809_150636.jpg.7a29c4b6782f917de955aebf1bd96254.jpg

..and...

20220809_150725.jpg.a10d0313a3e004ad3ee783ae3dce0bb8.jpg

20220809_150817.jpg.ece1fd269dc85eb2790ee792d6b53810.jpg

Both are great courses .. a variety of holes and challenges. Personally, imo, I felt the River had a little better layout / flow.

Lakes was great, but .. with the caveat that you need to fit the holes & routing into the real estate you have available, they did a nice job but it seemed a little chopped up / sectioned off to me; eg. you'd play three or four holes then drive a few minutes with to the next section, and so on...

But again both are definitely worth playing for anyone in the area, or thinking of traveling to there.

And if you find a sad, homeless yellow ball in the weeds or the reeds, please pick him up and give him some TLC.. 🤣

or a dozen yellow balls 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

Next, a personal aside, and one I know @EasyPutter, @bens197, @MattWillGolf and any New Yorker of a certain location will agree with, Wegman's > Food Lion. I know it's a corporate champion of the ACC, I know people swear by it... it's a Price Chopper/Tops/IGA equivalent, that's all. Sorry, not sorry about it.

@cnosil: Getting just to chat with you while we were waiting for your fitting really let me into the mind of a good golfer who knows what he wants to do and how he hopes to achieve it. The rhythm of the swing is envious, as were those calves everyone keeps talking about.

It was great meeting you and enjoyed sitting and chatting for a while on Saturday.   While hanging out with everyone is enjoyable,  getting to talk to people one on one or as part of the foresome allowed us to be able to get to know each person a little bit better.  Looking forward to the next outing

And I also agree that Wegman's is > Food Lion as are many other grocery stores.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

49 minutes ago, cnosil said:

It was great meeting you and enjoyed sitting and chatting for a while on Saturday.   While hanging out with everyone is enjoyable,  getting to talk to people one on one or as part of the foresome allowed us to be able to get to know each person a little bit better.  Looking forward to the next outing

And I also agree that Wegman's is > Food Lion as are many other grocery stores.   

There aren't many grocery stores that aren't better than Food Lion.  It's pretty far down on the food chain, pardon the pun.

:titelist-small: 913D (8.5), 913Fd (15), 913h (19) Diamana shafts

:taylormade-small:  P790 4-PW KBS C-Taper Lite 

:benhogan-small:TK-15 52,56,60 KBS Tour Wedge

:odyssey-small: O-Works Versa #2

Pro V1x, Vice Pro Plus