Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

LIve Thread-MGS Spies Meet in Maryland for Stay & Play Weekend of Fun Times

Golfspy_CG2

On 8/20/2022 at 12:05 PM, MDGolfHacker said:

Pic of Titleist rep with the vest...

1767611717_PXL_20220806_1844500052.jpg.fa20a90d05ae13d1833ea739bd301c52.jpg

On 8/22/2022 at 10:57 AM, cksurfdude said:

Maybe it had a secret cooling mechanism on the inside 😂

Or perhaps he spilled an entire plate of pasta from lunch on his shirt and needed to cover it up.   I may or may not be speaking from actual experience 😉

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently, I cant stay away from MD. not GolfhackerMD just MD 😀. Made a pilgrimage to ocean city with Mrs. McGolf, the dog and our friends Bob and Penny. 

Stayed on the edge of Assawoman bay, Yes I spelled the correctly.  While trying to decide on courses to visit I stumbled upon a "platinum package" of golf involving  the lighthouse sound GC, Rum pointe GC and the War Admiral of Glen Riggles. 

I must sat that I am completely taken back by the level and amount of quality golf courses in this area. We even moseyed by Queentown harbor. 

The weather cooperated with 1030 tee times and met some very interesting people while playing some interesting golf.

Of the three , the War admiral proved to be the most difficult. when you dont make quality shots then yo don't get quality scores. 

Rum Pointe was in the best condition and provided some very nice pictures running along the bay. If you enjoy links style this is a choice to make. Water is in play along with gobs of moguls

Lighthouse sound is also a very nice place to play however right now they are experiencing burnout on 3 or 4 hole on the back nine. The FWs are in trouble on the those holes but the Tee and greens are in great shape.  This course has a ton of character along with the longest cart path bridge in the state or ever.  very well done.

Anyway I will be discussing it on the live stream Monday 1730 eastern. all course are very recommended.

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg Graphite Design XC 6S GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - Makefield VS LH

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.

28 minutes ago, McGolf said:

Apparently, I cant stay away from MD. not GolfhackerMD just MD 😀. Made a pilgrimage to ocean city with Mrs. McGolf, the dog and our friends Bob and Penny. 

Stayed on the edge of Assawoman bay, Yes I spelled the correctly.  While trying to decide on courses to visit I stumbled upon a "platinum package" of golf involving  the lighthouse sound GC, Rum pointe GC and the War Admiral of Glen Riggles. 

I must sat that I am completely taken back by the level and amount of quality golf courses in this area. We even moseyed by Queentown harbor. 

The weather cooperated with 1030 tee times and met some very interesting people while playing some interesting golf.

Of the three , the War admiral proved to be the most difficult. when you dont make quality shots then yo don't get quality scores. 

Rum Pointe was in the best condition and provided some very nice pictures running along the bay. If you enjoy links style this is a choice to make. Water is in play along with gobs of moguls

Lighthouse sound is also a very nice place to play however right now they are experiencing burnout on 3 or 4 hole on the back nine. The FWs are in trouble on the those holes but the Tee and greens are in great shape.  This course has a ton of character along with the longest cart path bridge in the state or ever.  very well done.

Anyway I will be discussing it on the live stream Monday 1730 eastern. all course are very recommended.

Those are A+ courses!  I will be headed down in a few weeks for 3 days of golf, Rum Pointe, Eagles Landing & Baywood Greens.  Rum Pointe is my fav down there!  I hope is was windy next to the bay so you got the full effect of the layout!  😁

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.