TESTERS WANTED! ×

Lag Shot Triple Threat

SteveD

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t resist getting gadgets, regardless of the hype. Of course, I had to order the set; just because. Maybe a time waster. They’re due August 23. More gadgets for me. Wahoo.
(I’m also taking lessons, which should improve my game more so, than training aids). 

Edited by Duffertrent

I have the whole set, but have only used the driver/7-iron. I can honestly say they've been a huge help in helping me feel the head in order to properly load it. In fact, I used the driver in several rounds earlier this year until (thanks to a suggestion from the forum) I added some lead tape to the bottom of my driver - I just couldn't feel the head in my regular driver, and was hitting the Lag Shot driver dead-straight. 

I can't totally speak to distance, but if you hit them solid, they'll definitely fly. Not as far as your standard clubs, realistically, but not far off. 

I use them now mostly as warm-up tools before a round, to remind me of tempo and allowing the head to load. 

Combined with lessons, I've seen my handicap drop from 20+ to 12.5 in less than a year. 

Definitely recommend. 

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

23 hours ago, Samsonite said:

I have the whole set, but have only used the driver/7-iron. I can honesty say they've been a huge help in helping me feel the head in order to properly load it. In fact, I used the driver in several rounds earlier this year until (thanks to a suggestion from the forum) I added some lead tape to the bottom of my driver - I just couldn't feel the head inn my driver, and was hitting the Lag Shot driver dead-straight. 

I can't totally speak to distance, but if you hit them solid, they'll definitely fly. Not as far as your standard clubs, realistically, but not far off. 

I use them now mostly as warm-up tools before a round, to remind me of tempo and allowing the head to load. 

Combined with lessons, I've seen my handicap drop from 20+ to 12.5 in less than a year. 

Definitely recommend. 

just couldn't feel the head inn my driver, and was hitting the Lag Shot driver dead-straight. ”

I’m not kidding, I’m  an admitted schmuck. Please Simply for a moron like me. Isn’t the the goal to hit the golf ball dead straight on the. Ball?

18 hours ago, SteveD said:

just couldn't feel the head inn my driver, and was hitting the Lag Shot driver dead-straight. ”

I’m not kidding, I’m  an admitted schmuck. Please Simply for a moron like me. Isn’t the the goal to hit the golf ball dead straight on the. Ball?

Not exactly sure of the question here - but yes, the goal would be to hit the golf ball straight.  It's totally possible my post wasn't clear enough - let me try to elaborate.  With my own driver (Cobra King Speedzone), I was having a really hard time feeling the weight of the head in my backswing, which made my tempo VERY inconsistent.  When using the LagShot driver, because a) the head is so heavy and b) the shaft is so flexible, you can INSTANTLY feel where the head is in the swing, especially the backswing, which allowed for me to be as consistent as possible with my tempo - there was no more guessing where the head was, I could actually FEEL it at the top of my backswing.  

Thanks to this, I was able to get some feedback from some forum members (you can see the thread here ... 

... and was able to add a little lead tape to the bottom heel of my driver, which not only helped somewhat with any slice issues, but it added weight to the driver head, which has allowed me to feel where it is in the backswing. 

Anyway, hope this clears it up a little!

Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T

11 hours ago, Samsonite said:

Not exactly sure of the question here - but yes, the goal would be to hit the golf ball straight.  It's totally possible my post wasn't clear enough - let me try to elaborate.  With my own driver (Cobra King Speedzone), I was having a really hard time feeling the weight of the head in my backswing, which made my tempo VERY inconsistent.  When using the LagShot driver, because a) the head is so heavy and b) the shaft is so flexible, you can INSTANTLY feel where the head is in the swing, especially the backswing, which allowed for me to be as consistent as possible with my tempo - there was no more guessing where the head was, I could actually FEEL it at the top of my backswing.  

Thanks to this, I was able to get some feedback from some forum members (you can see the thread here ... 

... and was able to add a little lead tape to the bottom heel of my driver, which not only helped somewhat with any slice issues, but it added weight to the driver head, which has allowed me to feel where it is in the backswing. 

Anyway, hope this clears it up a little!

Very much, cleared it right up! Thanks!

6 hours ago, SteveD said:

Doing well with lag shot, all 3 clubs. Speed wise at least! 

D98F6ED4-9191-4D20-9ACD-DF538DC090CC.jpeg

C58306C6-6EE8-4A09-967E-FE0F71246CD3.jpeg

CE8DD3EC-9F00-45CA-AEA2-451C8595C1C5.jpeg

0BF96C5C-4E8B-436C-A7BD-9C3523C2770D.jpeg

B450D5FB-08D9-495C-8AE2-428C5DB041F1.jpeg

59F4D8EC-C66C-416F-8DCC-A17E9BD68EA3.jpeg

all this shows me is that I wouldn’t trust swing speed with the lag shot clubs being measured on the R10.   Sorry, but I really doubt this reflects actual swing speeds you are achieving.  I am guessing that you aren’t using a real ball?   Are you using the lag shot for normal play? What distances are you getting with that swing speed?  If not using them for actual play, what does the R10 measure for driver?   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Given the whippy-nature of the club, I agree with @cnosil - I would take the speed numbers with a grain of salt. In fact, even just looking at the deviation you're getting with the 7-iron, I'd definitely not trust those numbers. You've got a HUGE variation in club-head speed numbers, including one at 164mph. Lol. Most pro driver speeds are...120-130, tops. 

If you're looking for more speed, there are a ton of threads on the forum in that regard (speed stack, super speed, etc), but the LAG shot is usually a tool to help groove your swing to help you with tempo and contact and to avoid the "big miss."

Where were you hitting these shots? Super curious to see some swings, if you get a chance to video some swings, post them!

Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T

15 minutes ago, Samsonite said:

. You've got a HUGE variation in club-head speed numbers, including one at 164mph. Lol. Most pro driver speeds are...120-130, tops. 

He’s ahead of Kyle Berkshire if he really is getting 164.  

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 hours ago, cnosil said:

all this shows me is that I wouldn’t trust swing speed with the lag shot clubs being measured on the R10.   Sorry, but I really doubt this reflects actual swing speeds you are achieving.  I am guessing that you aren’t using a real ball?   Are you using the lag shot for normal play? What distances are you getting with that swing speed?  If not using them for actual play, what does the R10 measure for driver?   

Hi,

These are taken at my location driving range with real balls. Said Driver. shots Went 180-240, and one of the 7’s went (after Rolling) 220. Haven’t used in real play beyond once. Or twice on bunker shots.

Edited by SteveD

15 minutes ago, SteveD said:

I wish,  Berkshire consistently

gets 150 or so and Recently surpassed 233. 

He is 150+club speed and 233 ball speed; two different things.   You show 164 club speed so showing lag shot numbers is really meaningless and not representative of actual ball striking.   Your ball speed shows you also aren’t hitting it solid.   

you are showing a lot of data with the lag shot training aids and I am not sure what you are trying to show or trying to accomplish. 

19 minutes ago, cnosil said:

He is 150+club speed and 233 ball speed; two different things.   You show 164 club speed so showing lag shot numbers is really meaningless and not representative of actual ball striking.   Your ball speed shows you also aren’t hitting it solid.   

you are showing a lot of data with the lag shot training aids and I am not sure what you are trying to show or trying to accomplish. 

Gotcha, sorry about that. Idk,  I just posted my data on here to get feedback on the lag shot as some folks here seem to be more knowledgeable on it.  Looking for redeeming qualities in data to keep hope alive as is just starting out and looking for a (legitimate) “I do this well (enough)” stat to hang my hat on.

I would suggest, maybe I’m wrong, that you’d argue I haven’t seen a full benefit yet from it based on your ball speed comment? One of the goals or benefits is to hit solid shot from using LS right? So I’m off in something here?

As per @Samsonite, I’ve got some videos of 100 and 100+, but apparently (and this might explain it) the super high #’s didn’t pickup video wise?  So until I find some of the videos, I’ll back off the claim that I’m a world record long-driver lol. Although if I’m around 95-100 or so with a lag Driver, maybe I’d be higher -decently high-with real driver club?

Edited by SteveD

13 minutes ago, SteveD said:

Gotcha, sorry about that. Idk,  I just posted my data on here to get feedback on the lag shot as some folks here seem to be more knowledgeable on it.  Looking for redeeming qualities in data to keep hope alive as is just starting out and looking for a (legitimate) “I do this well (enough)” stat to hang my hat on.

I would suggest, maybe I’m wrong, that you’d argue I haven’t seen a full benefit yet from it based on your ball speed comment? One of the goals or benefits is to hit solid shot from using LS right? So I’m off in something here?

As per @Samsonite, I’ve got some videos of 100 and 100+, but apparently (and this might explain it) the super high #’s didn’t pickup video wise?  So until I find some of the videos, I’ll back off the claim that I’m a world record long-driver lol. Although if I’m around 95-100 or so with a lag Driver, maybe I’d be higher -decently high-with real driver club?

Lag shot is designed to help improve tempo and rhythm in the swing.  If you are swinging correctly you should be able to make decent contact with the ball.   It should translate to hitting your normal clubs better which is what should give you the “if I do  this well enough” stat.  In my opinion you should be measuring you actual clubs with the R10 to see if your speed is up, contact is solid, ball flight is good, and getting good ball speed.   

Based on your responses, I am guessing you don’t understand what those data points in your screenshots indicate?  I look at those numbers and see lots of inconsistencies and based on the sort someone that just wants to improve swing speed.  

23 minutes ago, SteveD said:

I actually think the club-head speed you're getting from any of the lag-shot clubs has almost no correlation to your ACTUAL clubs - the shaft is insanely whippy, and (in theory), the club head would be going way faster than a normal club would.  Also, and this is my understanding from watching the training videos from the Lag Shot website, this is a tool that is in no way designed to help you swing the club faster.  It's sole purpose is to get you to feel where the club head is, so that your tempo (not SPEED, but proper 1-2 tempo, whatever that is for you) is correct and you're delivering the head to the ball in the proper way.  I don't remember one video where they talked about any kind of substantial speed increase, though of course I could have missed that part.

It's a training club designed to get you to have solid contact.  I would be very, very wary of using them to attempt an increase in speed - the goal, again, in using them is to get great contact and solid ball-flight.  If you have those two things with that very flexible club, it should, in theory, help you have better contact and ball flight with your regular clubs.

Good luck!

Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

Lag shot is designed to help improve tempo and rhythm in the swing.  If you are swinging correctly you should be able to make decent contact with the ball.   It should translate to hitting your normal clubs better which is what should give you the “if I do  this well enough” stat.  In my opinion you should be measuring you actual clubs with the R10 to see if your speed is up, contact is solid, ball flight is good, and getting good ball speed.   

Based on your responses, I am guessing you don’t understand what those data points in your screenshots indicate?  I look at those numbers and see lots of inconsistencies and based on the sort someone that just wants to improve swing speed.  

Hi!  Oh I’m aware that speed increase not the main benefit of Lag Shot. Although if you google lag shot and speed it does mention increased swing speed. Haven’t seen numbers on it though and I want using mainly for that. II was just looking at my stats from using it and  the club head MPH jumped out is all.

I use last shot stuff Exclusively at the range with the thought being the. Tempo and  way I hit with that, should (eventually) translate over to my “real” clubs.  

And your right, I don’t know what they indicate nor the correlation ratio for ballspeed to club head Mph. Any help is appreciated. 

Edited by SteveD

2 hours ago, Samsonite said:

I actually think the club-head speed you're getting from any of the lag-shot clubs has almost no correlation to your ACTUAL clubs - the shaft is insanely whippy, and (in theory), the club head would be going way faster than a normal club would.  Also, and this is my understanding from watching the training videos from the Lag Shot website, this is a tool that is in no way designed to help you swing the club faster.  It's sole purpose is to get you to feel where the club head is, so that your tempo (not SPEED, but proper 1-2 tempo, whatever that is for you) is correct and you're delivering the head to the ball in the proper way.  I don't remember one video where they talked about any kind of substantial speed increase, though of course I could have missed that part.

It's a training club designed to get you to have solid contact.  I would be very, very wary of using them to attempt an increase in speed - the goal, again, in using them is to get great contact and solid ball-flight.  If you have those two things with that very flexible club, it should, in theory, help you have better contact and ball flight with your regular clubs.

Good luck!

So you’re saying that the 160mph my R10 has picked up with my Lag Driver is theoretically correct in that I swung it that fast.  But incorrect in thinking that would equate to a 160mph with a real driver?  So I’d be able to swing a lag shot faster than the equivalent actual club?

I haven’t used them to increase speed, only tempo + contact. Although if you google lag shot and speed it does mention increased swing speed. Haven’t seen numbers on it though and I want using mainly for that. I just saw the speed numbers and got excited is all. 

So someone, maybe you,  mentioned that my numbers in addition to club head Speed  indicated  that my contact might be off? I’m new to all of this data stuff, what should the ratios be and how can I tell if they’re off/right? What should I shoot for?

Thanks all for feedback:help!

Edited by SteveD

1 hour ago, SteveD said:

So you’re saying that the 160mph my R10 has picked up with my Lag Driver is theoretically correct in that I swung it that fast.  But incorrect in thinking that would equate to a 160mph with a real driver?  So I’d be able to swing a lag shot faster than the equivalent actual club?

I haven’t used them to increase speed, only tempo + contact. Although if you google lag shot and speed it does mention increased swing speed. Haven’t seen numbers on it though and I want using mainly for that. I just saw the speed numbers and got excited is all. 

So someone, maybe you,  mentioned that my numbers in addition to club head Speed  indicated  that my contact might be off? I’m new to all of this data stuff, what should the ratios be and how can I tell if they’re off/right? What should I shoot for?

Thanks all for feedback:help!

Not exactly.  I'm not sure how accurate the R10 is - based on 160mph driver swing speed (if your "normal" is about 100, similar to mine), I would say that it's not accurate. When I use the LagShot driver, and hit it straight, were I to swing 160mph, the ball would go approximately 400 yards. That's not a joke. I can tell you authoritatively that a drive with the LagShot does NOT go 400 yards.  Lol.  It doesn't go 275 yards.  It MIGHT go 250.  So immediately I'm questioning what the R10 is picking up, exactly 

I don't have any experience with the R10, but I do have the Garmin G80, which I understand has a similar radar-based system for measuring speed.  I'm not sure how your R10 is giving you those numbers, but I would not trust those to be even remotely accurate, at least not with the Lag Shot (any of them, not just the driver, as you had a 150+ 7-iron, as well, which I'm not even sure is theoretically possible - maybe with a robot.  Or Bryson 😉 ).

If there IS an increase in swing speed, I would imagine it's related to the fact that the LS clubs are considerably heavier than a traditional club, so that if you got used to swinging those, your clubs would feel inherently lighter and you might pick up a few MPH of speed.  But a few.  Not 60+mph 😉

I believe @cnosil was talking about your efficiency numbers (also called "smash factor" - a measure of club-head speed divided by ball speed) - if you hit a driver well, for whatever swing-speed you're swinging it, the BEST number you could post would be (I believe) a 1.5 efficiency rating.  If you look at your efficiency numbers, the best number I see with your driver is "1.00".  Now, that number is for sure going to skew low if it's reading the club head way faster than it's actually going, but with a swing speed around 100mph, and a smash factor of 1.45, your ball would be flying about 145mph, which would translate to (roughly) 250-275, with about 20 yards of rollout (again, these are ROUGH estimates).  The R10 is showing that drive in particular as flying 137 yards, which is significantly lower than you'd hope (presumably).

For my money, I'd be worrying almost not at all about "speed", especially as you've mentioned you're just starting out, and make your goal consistent and excellent contact with the ball, with all clubs.  Obviously, that's easier said than done, lol, but the Lag Shot is an awesome tool to help you groove your swing into something repeatable and that gives you great contact.  Once you've got that part working for you (to, as you said, hang your hat on), THEN you can start trying to add more speed into the equation.  Be careful, however, as adding speed can often negatively impact how you deliver the club - it's a balancing act, for sure 🙂

If you have any more questions, or if something above isn't clear, don't hesitate to reach out!

Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T

2 hours ago, SteveD said:

Hi!  Oh I’m aware that speed increase not the main benefit of Lag Shot. Although if you google lag shot and speed it does mention increased swing speed. Haven’t seen numbers on it though and I want using mainly for that. II was just looking at my stats from using it and  the club head MPH jumped out is all.

I use last shot stuff Exclusively at the range with the thought being the. Tempo and  way I hit with that, should (eventually) translate over to my “real” clubs.  

And your right, I don’t know what they indicate nor the correlation ratio for ballspeed to club head Mph. Any help is appreciated. 

you will get increased speed because the Lag shot helps with your sequencing making you more efficient and thus swinging faster.  It is different than speed training which is equipment/protocols designed specifically to help you swing the club faster. 

I can't comment on whether the clubhead speed is right or not, but all the other numbers bring it into question.  Maybe the extreme flexibility generates the high speeds or maybe it is a missread.   Even with speed training,  the speeds increase is based on the driver and not the training aids.  

Here is one of your screenshots: 

16 hours ago, SteveD said:

C58306C6-6EE8-4A09-967E-FE0F71246CD3.jpeg

The data is shows is:

• Total distance - pretty obvious,  this is how far the ball travelled including rollout.  Depending on how you setup some launch monitors you can influence this by how soft or firm you make the landing area.
  • Carry Distance - this is probably one of the more important numbers.  This is how far the ball travels through the air.
  • left/right deviation - this is how far left of right the ball landed in relation to the centerline
  • Shot height - this is how high the ball went.  swing speed will influence how high you should hit the ball.  Based on those numbers you are very low;  guesstimate is that you should be about 85-90 feet.  The loft you deliver to the ball is what generates the launch angle. Launch angle, ball speed, and spin influence height.
  • club speed - This is how fast the club head is moving. As we have discussed,  this just doesn't seem right.  If could be that it is moving that fast becuase of the flexible shaft but I really doubt it translates to an actual club.  Swing an actual club and see what the swing speed is.   
  • ball speed - This is how fast the ball comes off the face.  
  • smash factor - This is ball speed divided by club speed.  For driver the smash factor should be around 1.5, for irons 1.37ish, and for wedges 1.1ish.   If your numbers aren't in this range then you aren't hitting the center of the face or you are not delivering the clubhead in an ideal manner.  

If you look at these relationships having fast swing speed is great, but if you don't do other things well you still get no distance so swinging fast becomes meaningless.  Again,  swing your actual driver when collecting data with the R10;  I think the lag shot data shows little to nothing relevant.  

7 hours ago, cnosil said:

you will get increased speed because the Lag shot helps with your sequencing making you more efficient and thus swinging faster.  It is different than speed training which is equipment/protocols designed specifically to help you swing the club faster. 

I can't comment on whether the clubhead speed is right or not, but all the other numbers bring it into question.  Maybe the extreme flexibility generates the high speeds or maybe it is a missread.   Even with speed training,  the speeds increase is based on the driver and not the training aids.  

Here is one of your screenshots: 

The data is shows is:

• Total distance - pretty obvious,  this is how far the ball travelled including rollout.  Depending on how you setup some launch monitors you can influence this by how soft or firm you make the landing area.
  • Carry Distance - this is probably one of the more important numbers.  This is how far the ball travels through the air.
  • left/right deviation - this is how far left of right the ball landed in relation to the centerline
  • Shot height - this is how high the ball went.  swing speed will influence how high you should hit the ball.  Based on those numbers you are very low;  guesstimate is that you should be about 85-90 feet.  The loft you deliver to the ball is what generates the launch angle. Launch angle, ball speed, and spin influence height.
  • club speed - This is how fast the club head is moving. As we have discussed,  this just doesn't seem right.  If could be that it is moving that fast becuase of the flexible shaft but I really doubt it translates to an actual club.  Swing an actual club and see what the swing speed is.   
  • ball speed - This is how fast the ball comes off the face.  
  • smash factor - This is ball speed divided by club speed.  For driver the smash factor should be around 1.5, for irons 1.37ish, and for wedges 1.1ish.   If your numbers aren't in this range then you aren't hitting the center of the face or you are not delivering the clubhead in an ideal manner.  

If you look at these relationships having fast swing speed is great, but if you don't do other things well you still get no distance so swinging fast becomes meaningless.  Again,  swing your actual driver when collecting data with the R10;  I think the lag shot data shows little to nothing relevant.  

Thanks @cnosil and @Samsonite! Excellent answers and levels of detail!

While I’m at it, here’s what’s else I’m able to measure,  can I get further similar explanations and desired target ranges as well? 

Thanks again for Educating a schmuck golfer!

7A4D69FA-C5DD-4DE9-B940-FC2CF5CFFA71.png

B3507BDD-0963-4BF4-AB07-F2F62500A0B6.png

7 hours ago, SteveD said:

7A4D69FA-C5DD-4DE9-B940-FC2CF5CFFA71.png

B3507BDD-0963-4BF4-AB07-F2F62500A0B6.png

Carry deviation is the standard deviation associated with carry.  Most if your shits are going right of the target line by about 15 yards.

club speed is 105 with 148 ball speed. That gives you a smash factor of 1.41 which means  you aren’t getting all you can out of your current speed.

launch angle is obviously the angle the ball launches.  For a 105 swing you should probably be in the 12-14 range.

club face and path help explain direction and curve.  You are 1.5 degrees open to the target line which means your ball starts right.  Ball started in the direction the face points.  The path is out to in and combined with an open face you will hit a fade or slice.  

3700 backspin is a bit high,  it should probably be in the 2000-2400 range. Too little backspin and the ball doesn’t fly well and too much will cause it to fly higher, balloon, and lose distancE. Side spin has an influence on backspin which you see from the additional spin numbers.

face to path is similar to face to target but mapped to the path the club is on instead of the target line.  

attack angle. The is the direction the club is moving at impact.  For driver you want a positive number (1-5 range) and for other clubs a negative (the shorter the club the more negative you should have).  Your number means you are hitting down on the ball a lot.  This impacts spin and launch angle.

4 hours ago, cnosil said:

Carry deviation is the standard deviation associated with carry.  Most if your shits are going right of the target line by about 15 yards.

club speed is 105 with 148 ball speed. That gives you a smash factor of 1.41 which means  you aren’t getting all you can out of your current speed.

launch angle is obviously the angle the ball launches.  For a 105 swing you should probably be in the 12-14 range.

club face and path help explain direction and curve.  You are 1.5 degrees open to the target line which means your ball starts right.  Ball started in the direction the face points.  The path is out to in and combined with an open face you will hit a fade or slice.  

3700 backspin is a bit high,  it should probably be in the 2000-2400 range. Too little backspin and the ball doesn’t fly well and too much will cause it to fly higher, balloon, and lose distancE. Side spin has an influence on backspin which you see from the additional spin numbers.

face to path is similar to face to target but mapped to the path the club is on instead of the target line.  

attack angle. The is the direction the club is moving at impact.  For driver you want a positive number (1-5 range) and for other clubs a negative (the shorter the club the more negative you should have).  Your number means you are hitting down on the ball a lot.  This impacts spin and launch angle.

Thankss again!!

19 hours ago, cnosil said:

Based off this quote:

club speed is 105 with 148 ball speed. That gives you a smash factor of 1.41 which means  you aren’t getting all you can out of your current speed.”

And what you said about my attack angle, assuming those 2 stats (attack angle and smash factor) are we Able to venture a guess as to how many yards I’m missing out on if corrected?

3 hours ago, SteveD said:

Based off this quote:

club speed is 105 with 148 ball speed. That gives you a smash factor of 1.41 which means  you aren’t getting all you can out of your current speed.”

And what you said about my attack angle, assuming those 2 stats (attack angle and smash factor) are we Able to venture a guess as to how many yards I’m missing out on if corrected?

Given good numbers with a 105 swing speed you should carry about 263 so you are losing about 24 yards of carry.