Changes

26 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Thank you for all of your efforts

at this point it feels like the end of the forum as we know it is inevitable. It’s really only the prior relationships we’ve all developed here that are keeping it afloat. 

The lack of big OEM testing, the focus on sponsor testing and the increase in random giveaways is taking its toll. 

And still nobody from HQ has the balls to just come here and tell it like it is. Instead they make the mods take all of the heat for things that are out of their control

And the giveaways that are put on by the MODS to supplement the lack of testing . Really unfortunate.

thanks @Tarheelvolvofor what sounds like going down swinging, going down with the ship, insert any other analogy. Hopefully things turn around but with the continuous changing of mods I am not very optimistic. Hope you stick around the forum but wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t.

Seems like the folks don’t know what they want and won’t take recommendations on how to improve. Recipe for disaster, have seen to many management styles like this.

• Like 9

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

And the giveaways that are put on by the MODS to supplement the lack of testing . Really unfortunate.

thanks @Tarheelvolvofor what sounds like going down swinging, going down with the ship, insert any other analogy. Hopefully things turn around but with the continuous changing of mods I am not very optimistic. Hope you stick around the forum but wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t.

Seems like the folks don’t know what they want and won’t take recommendations on how to improve. Recipe for disaster, have seen to many management styles like this.

You’re correct, I’ve also noticed a change.  The Mod’s have been great and they should be listened to. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Thank you @Tarheelvolvo and to all the other Mods for all your hard work. I have enjoyed talking with everyone and hope somethings can stay, but I will agree with others. This feels like a big blow, only wish I had become more active when I first found the site, to have enjoyed more of what we will likely remember were part of the 'good old days'

• Like 9

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9°  Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review)

:callaway-small: Epic Speed 15°  Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke iM10 60g  6.0 | :callaway-small: Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70 g 6.0

:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff | :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro  5 - PW  :Fuji:  Pro Tour Spec 115i Stiff

:Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56°  KBS Tour V 110 Stiff | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0

:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: - Pro V1x | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

This. The question in my mind is whether it will be a slow death-spiral or we will wake up one day and the plug will have been pulled.

More like you’ll wake up one day and not recognize anything…as if you were Philip J. Fry…except way less cool space ships, lol

Edited by Tarheelvolvo
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Evenflow Black 65 6.0

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

That would be refreshing wouldn't it? 😐

Thanks @Tarheelvolvofor all the effort and time you gave in support of the forum! 👏  From my teeny-weenie knot-hole just trying to get some HQ support for the weekly PGA Tour threads/pool gifts, it seems, sadly, the forum is of little importance to them.  Still a great forum and folks/friends, but it seems "things are a changing" as they say.

Let’s be honest it has not been responded to because they have not seen it, I don’t know which is worse….that or just seeing and not responding…

• Like 9

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

23 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Well stated.  I mentioned to another on the forum whom I've been having an on-going IM about this that, to me, it feels like Adam et.al got all the blood out of the proverbial turnip (forum) and have moved on.  Much like some of the LIV guys might find out "when you choose not to dance with those who brung ya, you might be looking for a ride home".  Here's hoping things aren't as dire as we might think.

I’ve been thinking the same thing for a while now, hope we are wrong. 

• Like 6

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

Putter; Waaay too many to list