TESTERS WANTED! ×

Mizuno JPX 923

GolfSpy TCB

16 hours ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

Dear Mizuno, 

Please release the JPX923 Forged in Blue IP finish.  😍

Thank you,

GolfSpy_TCB

It does seem they are going a bit away from the blue, however never know about a special limited release down the road. I'm sure it helps just sales  and no question they are eye catching!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Mine still haven’t shipped, ordered on the 3rd, and no word from Mizuno as to why. Ugh.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

3 hours ago, MattF said:

Not gonna happen, at all.

what if @Golfspy_TCB asks Santa? and Mizuno finds a vat of left over blue dye and want's to make his Christmas wish come true?

Or next year they feel like selling a few more "limited edition sets?"

When it comes to sales... never say never my friend.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

17 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

what if @Golfspy_TCB asks Santa? and Mizuno finds a vat of left over blue dye and want's to make his Christmas wish come true?

Wouldn't the question be a matter of cost vs. sales?  How many of those blue sets would they actually sell, and, ultimately, what's it cost to make ...

BLUE STEEL (just go with it, ya nerds)

225178104_BlueSteel.png.6004abc282e0608aca546b672a830cfc.png

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

1 hour ago, PMookie said:

Mine still haven’t shipped, ordered on the 3rd, and no word from Mizuno as to why. Ugh.

Order direct with Mizuno?

What shafts?

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

No Blue JPX923 Santa?....

image.png

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

I love Mizuno irons but wouldn’t own blue. You could have a few…

E1E56A64-572D-4D61-BB48-84615F61D62D.jpeg

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

The blue on the wedges wear pretty quickly. One of my team mates got the blue finish and after two days you could see the wear.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 hour ago, MattF said:

The blue on the wedges wear pretty quickly. One of my team mates got the blue finish and after two days you could see the wear.

I kind of like a little wear on the wedges.  Not sure I'd like it on my irons though.

I guess if it looked like this I'd be OK with it:

image.png

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I demo'd the 923 HL yesterday against the Srixon ZX4. I was impressed that I was able to get similar ball speeds out of the HL even though it was 2 1/2 degrees weaker. It also was spinning around 2000 more than the ZX4. I wanted to hit the regular Hot Metal as well, but they limited me to 2 choices for some reason. I really liked both irons, but the extra height on the HL would probably be a huge benefit to my game even though I am giving up a few yards. When I plugged the numbers into the FlightScope Optimizer the difference in ball flight was really shocking.1537609818_2022-10-3108_46_12-FlightScopeTrajectoryOptimizer(2).png.403774d49619170b6ece6109dd4b2080.png

Driver: :cobra-small: LTDx
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 6-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   
bloodline(2).png.8f7245797de1f39b93a647d0292c1b2b.png Vale
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

I'm going to a fitting day in a week and a half - super curious to see what they bring (if it's just HM line or if it's HM and MP).  Even though I'm not in the window for the HL, I'd be SO curious to hit it just to see what that flight actually looks like.  

Should be a fun day - I've only ever hit the 919 HM, and those felt pretty shockingly nicer than what I ended up with (Sim Max), but at the time, the extra $$ per club made a huge difference. Now I wish I'd splurged a little.  Live and learn 🙂

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

@Samsonite If it's a Mizuno rep doing the fitting, they should have all currently available heads to try, so the 221, 223, 225 and all 3 JPX923's.

In the bag:

Bag: 

The HL irons are going to be the surprise performers, unfortunately only in RH. Did some fittings and they are working great.

The 923 forged and tours to come shortly.

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg Graphite Design XC 6S GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - Makefield VS LH

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.

I scheduled a fitting for Thursday with my local fitter who just happens to be a Mizuno dealer. 

Putter:   

On 10/27/2022 at 11:11 AM, MattF said:

Order direct with Mizuno?

What shafts?

Sorry for the late response. Yes, my guy in Jackson, MS, ordered them from Mizuno. Supposedly shipped yesterday. Waiting to hear if it’s confirmed and when they’ll arrive.

I went to a Mizuno fitting Today. It was a very good experience 😃

I am currently playing Callaway Apex Forged 14 (the original) with Recoil 660 F3 (R) graphite shafts. My take has been, that they are generally going too short and are also relatively unforgiving. My Arccos stats confirms this on length, strokes gained (-3,6) and suggested area to improve (Approach/100-150m). 7i speed around 80mph. .

Entered the fitting session stating my objectives (longer - not wild, just normal length) and good numbers on spin and descent angles, I said, that I was thinking graphite shafts again, but open to anything he would suggest regarding heads and shafts

I started with some inital shots with my own 7i, then the swing DNA iron. It actually felt quite good,  and I struck some decent shots even with that contraption 🙃 - it actually carried 15 meters up from my Apex's! 🤪

He then said: "Well - we'll get you your distance for sure, but I'm also quite sure I will place you in steel shafts". It was based not least on a quick tempo that could be seen from the analyzer, and what he saw with his own eyes...

And so I got HMP in a few steel shafts. Weight between 100 and 120 g, a very significant change from my 70g Recoils. But it felt good, and was helping me with more consistent ball striking, and I could also better feel the club underway, and it felt just a bit less rushed and more controlled without me changing anything in the swing intent.

I ended up with the:

Hot Metal Pro 5-P - KBS C Taper Lite Stiff 110g - Lamkin ST Hybrid Midsize - 1/4" long - 1,5 deg. upright 🥰

Felt great, right in the window with spin and launch, 45+ degree landing angle, and around 13-15 meters longer than my Apex. 😍

I was slightly concerned with the Stiff rating, but it was definitely right. Also the top 7-8 shaft recommentations were very similar to the one I ended up with. 

Out of interest, we looked for something similar to my existing shafts among the SwingDNA recommendations. We found them essentially at the bottom of the list with 0,x of 5 stars. Completely unfit for my swing!  Maybe there's a reason I have been struggling to get them to perform...! Tried the old iron at the end of the session, and it just suddenly felt weird and wayyy to light. Just another testament to the wise words: "Get Fit!"  

Order is confirmed with Mizuno, will be built in Scotland, and should be in my hands here in Denmark in less than two weeks 😁

Only concern now is the gapping between the 42,5 deg PW and my 50 deg. wedge, but I will figure that out when I start playing them.

image.png.003238e0852816b75c27eb3228cda56c.png150+ rounds. Absolutely a game changer. Highly recommended.

:titleist-small: Driver TSR3 - 9 deg. - Graphite Design Tour AD UB6 Stiff

:titleist-small: 3W TSR2 - 15 deg. - Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue with Xlink Tech 65 Stiff

:callaway-small: 5W Callaway Rogue - Aldila Synergy 60 R

:mizuno-small: JPX 923 Hot Metal Pro - KBS C Taper Lite Stiff 110g - Lamkin ST Hybrid Midsize 5-PW

:callaway-small: 50, 54, 58 deg. - NS Pro Tour 

:EVNROLL:  Evnroll ER 2.2

image.png.c3ba995284503ddca7799d2e457b8245.png Silencer Cart Bag 2016

image.png.465431eef6f2889a551590ae6a41ed71.png Motocaddy M7 Remote trolley

2 hours ago, Niels_Denmark said:

I am currently playing Callaway Apex Forged 14 (the original) with Recoil 660 F3 (R) graphite shafts. My take has been, that they are generally going too short and are also relatively unforgiving. My Arccos stats confirms this on length, strokes gained (-3,6) and suggested area to improve (Approach/100-150m). 7i speed around 80mph. .

Entered the fitting session stating my objectives (longer - not wild, just normal length) and good numbers on spin and descent angles, I said, that I was thinking graphite shafts again, but open to anything he would suggest regarding heads and shafts

I started with some inital shots with my own 7i, then the swing DNA iron. It actually felt quite good,  and I struck some decent shots even with that contraption 🙃 - it actually carried 15 meters up from my Apex's! 🤪

He then said: "Well - we'll get you your distance for sure, but I'm also quite sure I will place you in steel shafts". It was based not least on a quick tempo that could be seen from the analyzer, and what he saw with his own eyes...

And so I got HMP in a few steel shafts. Weight between 100 and 120 g, a very significant change from my 70g Recoils. But it felt good, and was helping me with more consistent ball striking, and I could also better feel the club underway, and it felt just a bit less rushed and more controlled without me changing anything in the swing intent.

I ended up with the:

Hot Metal Pro 5-P - KBS C Taper Lite Stiff 110g - Lamkin ST Hybrid Midsize - 1/4" long - 1,5 deg. upright 🥰

Felt great, right in the window with spin and launch, 45+ degree landing angle, and around 13-15 meters longer than my Apex. 😍

I was slightly concerned with the Stiff rating, but it was definitely right. Also the top 7-8 shaft recommentations were very similar to the one I ended up with. 

Out of interest, we looked for something similar to my existing shafts among the SwingDNA recommendations. We found them essentially at the bottom of the list with 0,x of 5 stars. Completely unfit for my swing!  Maybe there's a reason I have been struggling to get them to perform...! Tried the old iron at the end of the session, and it just suddenly felt weird and wayyy to light. Just another testament to the wise words: "Get Fit!"  

Order is confirmed with Mizuno, will be built in Scotland, and should be in my hands here in Denmark in less than two weeks 😁

Only concern now is the gapping between the 42,5 deg PW and my 50 deg. wedge, but I will figure that out when I start playing them.

There is a gap wedge you can order with the set to fill that gap, that’s what I did because I’d rather have the set one and have a better fill to that gap than an “aftermarket” one where I wouldn’t be sure.

42 minutes ago, PMookie said:

There is a gap wedge you can order with the set to fill that gap, that’s what I did because I’d rather have the set one and have a better fill to that gap than an “aftermarket” one where I wouldn’t be sure.

Thanks for the heads up @PMookie👍

I did discuss this with the Mizuno rep. He was the first to suggest my intended approach - to get the actual distances from actual play (here Arccos will be a great sanity check and stats keeper).

Then I will have a better idea of how the short end of the bag potentially should change. Also, the GW is 48 degrees compared to my 50 degree GW, so in any case that would not be ideal... (I think the GW is only in Hot Metal not HMP, but that's not really important here).

I see you have the same wedge-setup as I do (50/54/58), so you must have the same challenge. Will you be bending your 50 deg. and GW in each direction to make them better spaced, or what are your thoughts...?

image.png.003238e0852816b75c27eb3228cda56c.png150+ rounds. Absolutely a game changer. Highly recommended.

:titleist-small: 3W TSR2 - 15 deg. - Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue with Xlink Tech 65 Stiff

:mizuno-small: JPX 923 Hot Metal Pro - KBS C Taper Lite Stiff 110g - Lamkin ST Hybrid Midsize 5-PW

28 minutes ago, Niels_Denmark said:

Thanks for the heads up @PMookie👍

I did discuss this with the Mizuno rep. He was the first to suggest my intended approach - to get the actual distances from actual play (here Arccos will be a great sanity check and stats keeper).

Then I will have a better idea of how the short end of the bag potentially should change. Also, the GW is 48 degrees compared to my 50 degree GW, so in any case that would not be ideal... (I think the GW is only in Hot Metal not HMP, but that's not really important here).

I see you have the same wedge-setup as I do (50/54/58), so you must have the same challenge. Will you be bending your 50 deg. and GW in each direction to make them better spaced, or what are your thoughts...?

The way that the yardages should work out, even though the set gap wedge is only 2° different from my 50, I am expecting it to play a full 10 yards longer. I ordered five through gap because of the distance I was hitting the seven iron, thinking that the five iron is really going to match how far I hit my current four iron. I’m expecting the five through gap of these to be the same yardages as my current four through pitching wedge.

8 hours ago, Niels_Denmark said:

I ended up with the:

Great write up.  Thanks.  Sounds like a quality fitting.  The shaft analyzer is really good.   

I e used it in several fittings (including my own) and it is usually spot on.  Like you the biggest thing it did for me was get me out of recoil and into lightweight steel or Steelfiber.  My top two recommendations were Steelfiber wnd Modus 105 with the Nippon 950 the next.   So far o love the Steelfiber and I never would have picked those on my own as I have alway thought they were too harsh for me.   But like you again.  I have a pretty aggressive move from the top so the firmness helps there 

We are also the same specs in length anc lie…good to know 😬

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

14 hours ago, Niels_Denmark said:

Mine go the JPX923 MHP PW to 48° T-22. Maybe look at getting the GW bent to 48.

In the bag:

Bag: 

I had my fitting yesterday and was surpised by the results. He fit me into the regular hot metal with a stiff recoil 95 shaft. I was expecting the HL would fit me better because I tend to hit a lower ball flight, but I could not stop hitting it left. I don't know if it was the extra offset or what, but as soon as we switched to the regular hot metal my ball flight straightened up. I also did not expect to be in the heavier stiff flex recoil. He really wanted me in a steel shaft, but I told him the only reason I was buying new irons was to go to graphite for my tendonitis. Either way, every shaft I hit had better results on the graphs of the software he was using. He said my regular flex KBS tour 90 shaft in my current irons was not a good fit for me at all.

Putter:   

I finally had a chance to demo a JPX 923HM & HM Pro against my current 919HM that I've been using for the last 3 years. I don't have much of an issue with ball height so I didn't try the HL model, although I'd probably check it out for a 5 iron replacement if I bought. It was on a Trackman range where it shows pretty much everything except spin numbers (a pretty important stat to me). My current set uses the Project X LZ 5.5 (115g) shaft but I tried out the 95g graphite selections in regular flex on the 923s. I was surprised to see that I did better with the Pro model. The 923Pro seemed a bit lighter than the 923MH to me (no clue if it really is) and it had better ball speeds and dispersion vs both my 919HM and the 923HM. I'm a long way away from ordering anything but I was pleased with this initial demo. I've played Mizuno JPX clubs for the past 9 years and would probably continue on with the 923s, but I would be remiss if I didn't check out some others before doing so. I'm looking forward to the 2023 version of MGS Most Wanted Iron tests to narrow down my test selection.

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X w/ LINQ M40X 6F3 Shaft, or Motore X F35R, or Newton 3-Dot

:srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft

:srixon-small: ZX MK II 23 deg Hybrid Iron

:mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts

:titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #1 Putter w/Stroke Lab shaft or :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice

3 hours ago, MattF said:

Mine go the JPX923 MHP PW to 48° T-22. Maybe look at getting the GW bent to 48.

Good to see that something along those lines is actually playable. The thought to bend the existing GW was also the essence of the discussion. Otherwise I might just try to train for an 80% or grip down swing on te PW to have something in the gap. But again - need to see the 'damage' first.

4 hours ago, Parshooter36 said:

I had my fitting yesterday and was surpised by the results. (...) He said my regular flex KBS tour 90 shaft in my current irons was not a good fit for me at all.

Hee hee - more or less equivalent to my experience yesterday - it appears that fitting really does make sense even if we all walk around and think we got our own specs and needs figured out... 😁

12 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Great write up.  Thanks.  Sounds like a quality fitting.  The shaft analyzer is really good.   

I e used it in several fittings (including my own) and it is usually spot on.  Like you the biggest thing it did for me was get me out of recoil and into lightweight steel or Steelfiber.  My top two recommendations were Steelfiber wnd Modus 105 with the Nippon 950 the next.   So far o love the Steelfiber and I never would have picked those on my own as I have alway thought they were too harsh for me.   But like you again.  I have a pretty aggressive move from the top so the firmness helps there 

We are also the same specs in length anc lie…good to know 😬

Thanks - funny that we're apparently very alike in many aspects 😃 including the journey from Recoil to completely different shafts based on the shaft analyzer. So glad it is working out for you - also because that could be another indicator that it's the right direction for me 😁 

I once had a Vokey wedge with a Steelfiber shaft and loved it until it was completely worn down (and then some😅)

So I had a chance to dive into the number from my fitting over the weekend.  I lost 2 MPH ballspeed and 5 yards of carry with the HL which is understandable with the loft difference, but the peak height betweend the HL and regular HM was only 0.4 ft. I really expected it to be a bigger difference than that. Either way, my new 923 HM should be delivered tomorrw!

Putter:   

I'm getting more and more comfortable with my 923HMP's. According to SS they are about a club longer than my last 2 sets...170+ yard 6 iron is a bit stupid for this crippled 51 year old but I'll take it.

In the bag:

Bag: 

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine yesterday - exactly 2 weeks after my fitting. Very acceptable time, they need to get built, shipped from Scotland outside EU, through customs and distributor to my local shop.

They are beautiful. The matte shafts makes them look really cool. 😍

My only chance to play them so far was one hour in a Trackman center. Mixed results. It's a big change in swing feel and -weight.

But when I caught them, they were definitely sweeeeet🥰, and at least 10 meters longer than the old Apex '14.

I'm sure this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship as we get to know each other better... 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 12:56 PM, Niels_Denmark said:

Thanks - funny that we're apparently very alike in many aspects 😃 including the journey from Recoil to completely different shafts based on the shaft analyzer. So glad it is working out for you - also because that could be another indicator that it's the right direction for me 😁 

I once had a Vokey wedge with a Steelfiber shaft and loved it until it was completely worn down (and then some😅)

Sorry I missed this post when you posted it. 

A vokey wedge in SteelFiber...I think my heart just raced a bit faster...that sounds like a marriage made in heaven...ha    I don't mind when wedges get worn down, it's an excuse to go buy more

And yes, before anyone makes the comment, I actually did keep my SM7's long enough for he grooves to wear down 🙂 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12