Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Dewiz vs CTRL Swing Master

I was looking into the Dewiz “modifier”, a watch like device that tracks swing metrics using motion sensors. It’s all the rage right now!

But why is nobody talking about the CTRL Swing Master. It’s a sleeve that has two sensors, one on the arm and one on the top of the hand, which should allow it to track wrist flexion (something Dewiz cannot do”). 

Compared to dewiz, there’s almost no buzz or reviews. 

What gives?

• 3 weeks later...

Cypres, I hope all is well. My name is Nick Bockenfeld, I am the CGO and the PGA Professional at team CTRL! 

Thank you for posting about us! We are a bit smaller budget company than DeWiz unfortunately, but we focus on training a little differently than they do. 

We focus on giving instructional feedback on how to hit your best shot every single time. So you hit balls and tell the app good or bad, after 10 good swings we tell you how to hit that good shot every single time. 

We are also working on releasing a minigame mode, and a putting mode in the next couple of months. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I am happy to answer

• 1 month later...