:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

MLA has seemingly give MIA over the last while.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

This is pretty cool! Being that I'm so close to a few golf companies I've always wanted to do a tour so I'm envious of your experience. I may have missed it, but how does David fit in with Daniel and the rest of the family pictured? So cool that the whole thing is family run!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

8 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

This is pretty cool! Being that I'm so close to a few golf companies I've always wanted to do a tour so I'm envious of your experience. I may have missed it, but how does David fit in with Daniel and the rest of the family pictured? So cool that the whole thing is family run!

That would be me and some baby brain. Ivan is going through sleep regression and i wrote that at 2am. Thanks for pointing it out and i fixed it!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

22 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

That would be me and some baby brain. Ivan is going through sleep regression and i wrote that at 2am. Thanks for pointing it out and i fixed it!

Oh. I was genuinely interested in how he fit in with the family, haha. Baby brain is a real thing!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

Those look great.  I love the sight lines.  A little pricey for me to give a try without having the putter in hand, but hopefully we see them in North America in the future to give a shot.

Driver: :callaway-small:Rogue ST Max LS 9*

Woods/Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Epic Max 3 wood, :ping-small: G425 7 wood, :ping-small: G425 4 hybrid

Irons:  :mizuno-small: 921 Hot Metal 5-Pw

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50, 54, CBX full face 60, :ping-small: ChipR

Putter:  :taylormade-small: Spider EX

4 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

I’d be interested to see how they compare to my Swiss MLA😉

..was thinking the same thing...

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

MLA has seemingly give MIA over the last while.

..and that's too bad...

Still have the MLA mallet from a forum test a few years back, and still like it and use it.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

What an awesome experience! Thanks for taking the time to make this happen, and thanks to Daniel (and family) for getting you in there to show it to us.  Can you explain a little further about the 3D alignment aid?  Is the idea that the center line is visible when you're properly situated over the ball, or that it's hidden?  I'm guessing that it's something like once it's centered between the outer two lines, you're in the "right" spot?  For golfers who putt with eyes outside/inside the ball, is this maneuverable, or would they just need to adjust what they see as "middling" the line so they know they're in the "right" spot for them?  

Really like the look of these things - fun stuff!

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

So which one did you order!? haha

full custom... I'm guessing orange for the main color?  Super cool story and interesting tech too.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

2 hours ago, Samsonite said:

What an awesome experience! Thanks for taking the time to make this happen, and thanks to Daniel (and family) for getting you in there to show it to us.  Can you explain a little further about the 3D alignment aid?  Is the idea that the center line is visible when you're properly situated over the ball, or that it's hidden?  I'm guessing that it's something like once it's centered between the outer two lines, you're in the "right" spot?  For golfers who putt with eyes outside/inside the ball, is this maneuverable, or would they just need to adjust what they see as "middling" the line so they know they're in the "right" spot for them?  

Really like the look of these things - fun stuff!

So the alignment aid works for posture over the ball with the 3 lines being equal and no overlap (I tried to show in the sequence of photos) the middle line is normally white and the outer lines are custom colors. The middle line is lower in the insert (you can see this in the photo of the non metal face) so if it too toe up or down it will be under the outer lines. Hope that makes sense. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

36 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

So the alignment aid works for posture over the ball with the 3 lines being equal and no overlap (I tried to show in the sequence of photos) the middle line is normally white and the outer lines are custom colors. The middle line is lower in the insert (you can see this in the photo of the non metal face) so if it too toe up or down it will be under the outer lines. Hope that makes sense. 

Total sense - I'm pretty sure I could have figured that out, but I have a tendency to over-complicate things like that, and thought I'd be better suited to having it spoon-fed to me, lol. It's a really smart invention - I know companies have toyed with things like this in the past, but it's a clever implementation.  

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

Great write-up Jamie! That the company is a family affair is cool.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 hour ago, Clay5477 said:

"Quite costly"... How much?

From 600 usd

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Very good article and description. Being there and having a tour generates enthusiasm and excitement for what you are seeing.

Factory tours are a great influence to purchasing decisions and that is what they are for.  Everything looks good in the place where it is made, especially when the owner is the tour guide.  You do gain a lot of insight but proof of product is not in the the glamour of the tour but in use on the course.  I agree it looks good from a great article but with a hefty starting price of $640 US it is a risky price to pay to find out and a high price to try and break into a market where putters that cost half that are are winning on tour and in pro shops and on the local courses. 

Knowing I won't pay between $600-700 for a putter will be the thing that keeps me from trying it.

Three years in business so far and working in a shop the size of an office.  Not a negative but what are his sales volumes?  How many is he selling and who is using any?  Did you buy one?  Or do sales say he stays a boutique item working in a shop the size of an office? Just making them is an invention, not a success.  

GPS111

16 minutes ago, GPS111 said:

Very good article and description. Being there and having a tour generates enthusiasm and excitement for what you are seeing.

Factory tours are a great influence to purchasing decisions and that is what they are for.  Everything looks good in the place where it is made, especially when the owner is the tour guide.  You do gain a lot of insight but proof of product is not in the the glamour of the tour but in use on the course.  I agree it looks good from a great article but with a hefty starting price of $640 US it is a risky price to pay to find out and a high price to try and break into a market where putters that cost half that are are winning on tour and in pro shops and on the local courses. 

Knowing I won't pay between $600-700 for a putter will be the thing that keeps me from trying it.

Three years in business so far and working in a shop the size of an office.  Not a negative but what are his sales volumes?  How many is he selling and who is using any?  Did you buy one?  Or do sales say he stays a boutique item working in a shop the size of an office? Just making them is an invention, not a success.  

We didn't go into sales numbers. He mentioned they were a little less this year vs last year, however something important to understand that everything in Switzerland is expensive. A box of Pro V1 is closer to 80 USD here. Many putters in shops are in the 500 USD range. Other clubs are the same way as wages here are much higher than other countries. There is also a lot of national pride and with only a few places that produce their own products here in Switzerland he certainly has that home market to draw on. 

I did no purchase one as I was more interested in the story and seeing what it was all about. Plus my strokelab is a stellar putter for me which is the best part of my game. I will say that when I do purchase a new one I will be giving them strong consideration. 

Their operation is a good size. I couldn't say what it is in square feet or anything, but it certainly isn't small. I hope to see more of them around and also hope to see his company grow. As with many I'm sure it will take time and the golf club market is a tough one to break into, but from what I see they have a product that works well, customer service to back it up, customization to make the product standout and a market where many will enjoy having something that is made here in Switzerland. 

Time will tell! 

Just looked up retail prices on some putters nearly all were $400 plus and a lot of scottys and others were well over $500 so yes they are a bit more, but it has the features mentioned above to set it apart enough to justify the $100 or so increase. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

It is worth keeping my eye on.  The concept is interesting.  I'm interested to see how and where it hits the US and any costs.  Watching to see if it hits the tour as well.  Swiss PGA has about 400 members and DP World Tour has a stop in Switzerland.  Have seen a couple names here but no one regularly playing in the US.

GPS111