Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Titleist TSR 2 Unoffiical Review

Golfspy_CG2

• Golfspy_CG2 changed the title to Titleist TSR 2 Unoffiical Review
47 minutes ago, cnosil said:

HMMMM.....sounds like a nice setup;  bet that would work for me too.   Anticipating normal 2 month turnaround before you switch to something else 🤣

Not a chance   I tend to keep Titleist drivers longer than anything else.  The last few models have just worked for me  

So, I don’t think so!!  Matter of fact.  Be on the Lookout for a driver Sale-A-Thon!!   . TM, Cobra, Mizuno, PXG and previous Titleist TSi1. 

14 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Waiting in the wings huh? 😂😂😂

He better grab a snickers bar…as they say 😂

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Nice!

Definitely looking forward to hearing more about the fairway.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

13 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

My Setup:

TSR 2 10.0  HZRDUS Smoke CB Red 6.0 50G

That is interesting, I don't have as "aggressive" a move from the top, but good to hear that 6.0 works with your swing.  I am really looking forward to these being available and getting fitted with the right head/shaft combo for me.  

Also... great choice to use the Open Championship 150th ball in your pics!!  

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

12 minutes ago, Tiftaaft said:

That is interesting, I don't have as "aggressive" a move from the top, but good to hear that 6.0 works with your swing.  I am really looking forward to these being available and getting fitted with the right head/shaft combo for me.  

Also... great choice to use the Open Championship 150th ball in your pics!!  

Yes. To be honest I was a bit Leary of the 6.0 HZRDUS.  Especially since my first experience with a HZRDUS s few years back wasn’t great.    But the shaft really works for me.   It also goes to show what every good fitter I’ve been to says is true.  Weight is much more important than flex.   So staying in the 50g lane hasn’t cost me any swing speed, in fact picked up a bit as mentioned.   But with the sturdiness I’d this shaft I feel I can really swing hard if not fast—If that makes sense.   I don’t feel like I’m having to guide the club.   I can just let it go. 

I’m still playing with the settings a bit to optimize the flight/spin.  So I think there is still more there according to the Titleist fitting chart     The rep will be by in a couple weeks and said we can make some adjustments or changes if we need to.  But I’m happy with the early returns  

2 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Yes. To be honest I was a bit Leary of the 6.0 HZRDUS.  Especially since my first experience with a HZRDUS s few years back wasn’t great.    But the shaft really works for me.   It also goes to show what every good fitter I’ve been to says is true.  Weight is much more important than flex.   So staying in the 50g lane hasn’t cost me any swing speed, in fact picked up a bit as mentioned.   But with the sturdiness I’d this shaft I feel I can really swing hard if not fast—If that makes sense.   I don’t feel like I’m having to guide the club.   I can just let it go. 

I’m still playing with the settings a bit to optimize the flight/spin.  So I think there is still more there according to the Titleist fitting chart     The rep will be by in a couple weeks and said we can make some adjustments or changes if we need to.  But I’m happy with the early returns  

Great info!  I have always steered clear of the HZRDUS shafts due to the my swing style and leaned toward the Evenflow and Tensei shafts in regular flex due to my borderline swing speed (~89-93) with a smooth transition - but as has been discussed many many times in the forum... flex is subjective from shaft to shaft - and swing style/tempo/transition plays a huge role as well.  If I have learned one thing in my time here on the MGS Forum.... it is GET FIT!  I love that that shaft is a 50g weight... I will definitely try that when I am getting my fitting.   

I know the returns are early on the TSr2 - but how is the sound/feel?  When I tested the TSi3 vs. the TSi2... the difference was night and day to me... the "3" was just so solid feeling and sounding compared... it wasn't even a choice for me.  But from a club "profile" standpoint... the "2" should have been a better option for my swing.  I realize you haven't been able to side by side the two in the TSr line, but curious your initial take on the TSr2.  

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

20 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

But the shaft really works for me.   It also goes to show what every good fitter I’ve been to says is true.  Weight is much more important than flex.   So staying in the 50g lane hasn’t cost me any swing speed, in fact picked up a bit as mentioned.

Exactly. Flex is just a letter stamped on a shaft by a manufacturer. 

50g has been the weight you’ve been fit to several times that I can recall. 

weight then shaft profile. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Thanks for opening this thread - I will be looking forward to ongoing results - my favorite driver of all time was a Titleist but it has been a while since I've even tried one.  This driver has me thinking that it might be time to give one a whirl.

What fairway did you go with?

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Are you using the same loft as the TSi1?

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

6 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Exactly. Flex is just a letter stamped on a shaft by a manufacturer. 

50g has been the weight you’ve been fit to several times that I can recall. 

weight then shaft profile. 

You are correct many times in the 50, an occasional 55 but haven't played a 60g reguarly in at least 5 years.  

3 hours ago, revkev said:

Thanks for opening this thread - I will be looking forward to ongoing results - my favorite driver of all time was a Titleist but it has been a while since I've even tried one.  This driver has me thinking that it might be time to give one a whirl.

What fairway did you go with?

I know, I know you've told me you've  just have never hit Titleist drivers well.     Well maybe this is the one.   If you are able to get to a fitting or Titleist Thursday when they start in your area, definitely do so.   You will be surprised, I bet. 

3 hours ago, Hook DeLoft said:

Are you using the same loft as the TSi1?

No, I had a 9 in the TSi1, as I knew it was a higher launching, higher spinning head.   So went with the 10 in the TSR.  But I got with our teachiing pro and we  played with it a bit in the D2 setting which is -1 degree loft as I was launching a bit too high on my first go round with it.   I only hit about 6 shots with it there and it got a bit better launch.  

I am watching this thread closely, thanks for starting it, I will be following with interest. I have every intention of going for a driver, 3W and 3H fitting soon. I was planning on True Spec, but in that I am not interested in paying any premium for after market shafts - I am trying to find a demo day with a bonafide Titleist rep within driving distance. I just want someone to tell me if the TSR2 heads are right, and which of their standard shafts fit me best. Right now I am driver 50g S, 3W 60g S, 3H 75g S - I should probably drop to Regular shafts now, not sure if I need to drop to lighter as well.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

8 minutes ago, Middler said:

I am watching this thread closely, thanks for starting it, I will be following with interest. I have every intention of going for a driver, 3W and 3H fitting soon. I was planning on True Spec, but in that I am not interested in paying any premium for after market shafts - I am trying to find a demo day with a bonafide Titleist rep within driving distance. I just want someone to tell me if the TSR2 heads are right, and which of their standard shafts fit me best. Right now I am driver 50g S, 3W 60g S, 3H 75g S - I should probably drop to Regular shafts now, not sure if I need to drop to lighter as well.

I think TrueSpec is a great company, and @jlukes did a good fitting with them, and I think he can probably tell you they won't try to upsell you like CC will.   Just from what I have heard, no personal experience.    If not them, than keep an eye out  and Use This Link to find a fitting near you. 

One of the traps guys your age and mind, I think we are similar, can fall into is going with what we've always gone with.   That can be dangerous too ways,  staying in something that is too strong for you when you don't have the right swing to anymore.  Or even on the other side, thinking something is too strong for you when really the other profiles inthe shaft may offset the listed flex.   That is the exact case fo rme with this HZRDUS 6.0 shaft.   There is nothing in the numbers of my swing speed that would tell you it's the right shaft for me.   But for knowledble fittters that know it's firm in the places I need it and a bit softer where I need it, it obvisouyly was a good choice.    You've read the stated gians above, so I won't repat them.  I just hope I repeat them on the course Thursday for my league play 🙂

9 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I think TrueSpec is a great company, and @jlukes did a good fitting with them, and I think he can probably tell you they won't try to upsell you like CC will.   Just from what I have heard, no personal experience.    If not them, than keep an eye out  and Use This Link to find a fitting near you. 

So like the fitting I just scheduled myself Rob since you know I was excited to see the the TSR line. We'll see what happens here.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

4 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

So like the fitting I just scheduled myself Rob since you know I was excited to see the the TSR line. We'll see what happens here.

Nice can't wait to hear about it. 

56 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

You are correct many times in the 50, an occasional 55 but haven't played a 60g reguarly in at least 5 years.  

The “red” profile also seems to be a consistent one as well. I know the Diamana red has been in one or two of your fittings 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Nice can't wait to hear about it. 

First thing to note, advertised as free through Titleist's website, but it's apparently 100 dollars at Turning Stone, but I get a dozen balls, a glove and a 50 dollar store credit for a same day order... so works out even I think.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

I still love my TSi3, but you guys are killing me with these TSr reviews.  I have to admit it looks really nice.

I am too scared to go to my local Titleist rep since if I get more than 5-7 yards with tighter dispersion, I am a sucker for buying it on the spot.  

Thankfully, the delivery would be several months out, so I think I will refrain from seeing the local Titleist rep and wait it out until our season is over up here.  

Plus I figure TM will have the next gen Carbon Wood to compare it against. I got to try to support Rory and Tiger with my dollars for not going to Liv right? 🤣

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

1 hour ago, KC Golf said:

I still love my TSi3, but you guys are killing me with these TSr reviews.  I have to admit it looks really nice.

I am too scared to go to my local Titleist rep since if I get more than 5-7 yards with tighter dispersion, I am a sucker for buying it on the spot.  

Thankfully, the delivery would be several months out, so I think I will refrain from seeing the local Titleist rep and wait it out until our season is over up here.  

Plus I figure TM will have the next gen Carbon Wood to compare it against. I got to try to support Rory and Tiger with my dollars for not going to Liv right? 🤣

Lots of Titleist guys stayed too. 😎

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

1 hour ago, KC Golf said:

Sparing the echo chamber, I'm in a similar spot.  I love my TSI3, love the feel, the flight the everything about it.

Bought mine maybe 10 days before the TSR release and while I wasn't mad, I can't help but wonder...

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

8 minutes ago, bens197 said:

@cnosilsitting here ...

6rowii.jpeg

Just looking at history and the good things I am hearing about the TSr line.    Rob and clubs staying in the bag is an oxymoron.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

One of the traps guys your age and mind, I think we are similar, can fall into is going with what we've always gone with.   That can be dangerous too ways,  staying in something that is too strong for you when you don't have the right swing to anymore.  Or even on the other side, thinking something is too strong for you when really the other profiles inthe shaft may offset the listed flex.   That is the exact case fo rme with this HZRDUS 6.0 shaft.   There is nothing in the numbers of my swing speed that would tell you it's the right shaft for me.   But for knowledble fittters that know it's firm in the places I need it and a bit softer where I need it, it obvisouyly was a good choice.    You've read the stated gians above, so I won't repat them.  I just hope I repeat them on the course Thursday for my league play 🙂

True Spec will not upsell you is right, especially if you tell the fitter your budget and your intention to try as many “no up charge” shafts as possible 

So on second thought it’s not true tgat I never met a Titleist driver that I liked. The 907D was my favorite, ever. We had lots of fun together for a long time. From Indiana to Wisconsin. After that thought Titleist dried up for me and I turned elsewhere. And I as a low handicapper always. My lowest handicap, as a sub 1, was with a Mizuno driver that I hated. It looked like a pancake on a stick and sounded worse.

Maybe it’s time to come back. My club is a Titleist club. I will give this one a try, with s proper fitting. 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

12 hours ago, revkev said:

was with a Mizuno driver that I hated. It looked like a pancake on a stick and sounded worse.

I wanted to love my TZoid Driver so much when I bought it new... The same way I loved my Tzoid Pros... just never happened.  I hit it ok, but hated the way it sounded.   

2023 should be a very interesting year in the Driver Equipment Market...  Along with the TSr's, I would expect to see something from Srixon as well.  Not to mention the various other big players.  Remember the days when a brand offered one driver option?  Ha. 

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

I've been having trouble getting a spot for an appointment in my area.  When I inquired with Titleist, this is what they told me: 

"Thank you for requesting a Fitting with one of our Titleist Professionals!

Unfortunately, our Fitting Specialists are booked out through early September in your area.

New Fitting Days will be added to their calendars in the coming weeks, so please check our locator - https://www.titleist.com/locator - at your convenience to identify a fitting experience in your area.

If, by mid-September, you cannot find an ideal fitting time and location, then please contact us and we will do our best to schedule something with your local Fitter.

Thanks again for reaching out to Titleist and we look forward to providing you with a fitting experience in the near future."

So .... I sit & wait until the end of September??  Maybe get one ordered by October & get in November?  Got it 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

On 8/29/2022 at 6:21 PM, cnosil said:

HMMMM.....sounds like a nice setup;  bet that would work for me too.   Anticipating normal 2 month turnaround before you switch to something else 🤣

I feel like you are at the “deli” and just stepped up and took a number. 😂

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Update from Thursday/League Round. 

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   

You ever have one of those days where you just can’t feel your swing get into a groove.  Yes, even as a 16.6 handicap I do feel they on most days, I csn feel my swing is what is should be..as much as my ability allows if that makes sense 

Well Thursday was one of those days.  I can’t say I had more than 2-3 swings all day they were anywhere near what I’d call acceptable.   Either I felt like I didn’t make a complete turn, or I got too wild even quicker from the top, or felt I didn’t stay in the shot.  All those and even some on the same swing it seemed 😳

Ok long disclaimer over.  I didn’t have a great driving day. 5/13 fairways. Hit 4 wood on one (pretty well actually, it was one of those 2-3 swings I mentioned). 

Of the 5 fairways hit, two of them were drives on holes they left me at least 20 yards closer to the green than I normally  am on those holes   That’s the good 😊 

I didn’t get total distance on them as my cart partner driving took off from thd tee too fast before I could hit mark on my GPS.  But I was happy with the mid flight with a bit of a fade. 

I did change the settings the otjet day taking the loft down .75 to see if it would lower the launch angle and spin  a bit.   Tough to say if it did on spin, but the flight was defiantly lower. Maybe a touch to low for my liking.   So some more playing with the settings on Tuesday on the LM to see what I can do. 

Only one guy in the group noticed the new TSR.  He happens to play a TSi so no surprise there   I let him hit it pm one hole and he beat his already good drove on that hole by 5 yards.    He kinda scoffed and said   $550 for 5 yards, No thanks!    

I get it, but told him that was 1 swing with a shaft and head he doesn’t know if it’s fit for him.   He said that doesn’t matter that they wouldn’t make that big or difference 🤦

Oh well  chalk it up to a rough day with the swing and try again next time 

11 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

He kinda scoffed and said   $550 for 5 yards, No thanks!  

One swing, non-fitted club, still got more distance on a side by side?  Yes Please.  Sounds like a bargain to me...

Consider I play ~100 rounds a year...  13 driver holes on average per round (a 3wood for position here and there).  That is 1,300 drivers.  5 yards gained per driver hole... that is 6,500 yards over the course of a year.  at a cost of $550... that is $0.0846 per yard gained. 

How can I afford NOT TO buy that driver... 🙂

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1