Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Titleist TSR 2 Unoffiical Review

Golfspy_CG2

7 minutes ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

I was averaging 2500 rpm with my driver, and I averaged 2100 with the TSR.  As a result, I was seeing about 10-15 yards more in total distance (roll out) on the monitor.  

This could be a good thing or a bad thing. With 130s in ball speed spin is your friend. Dropping 400rpm in real life scenarios could be bad news on the course.

What was your launch, peak and land angles with both?

Its nice you gained extra ball speed but that’s just a piece of the overall puzzle.

Also looking at rollout on a monitor doesn’t correlate to real life either. The monitors tend to overcalculate rollout, plus course conditions will have an effect as well

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

12 minutes ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

I took 4 swings with my current TSi3, and actually hit 3 decent (for me) shots to set the baseline.  He had me hit the TSR3, then the TSR2, and it was evident to both of us... the "3" was a better fit for me.  It just felt right. 

... Nice wrote up! What were the difference between the 2 and 3 for you? 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

4 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

This could be a good thing or a bad thing. With 130s in ball speed spin is your friend. Dropping 400rpm in real life scenarios could be bad news on the course.

What was your launch, peak and land angles with both?

Its nice you gained extra ball speed but that’s just a piece of the overall puzzle.

Also looking at rollout on a monitor doesn’t correlate to real life either. The monitors tend to overcalculate rollout, plus course conditions will have an effect as well

as usual RB.. I agree with all your comments - in general/non-specific terms.  I'm not a fan of fit testing on an indoor LM...  the roll out is very subjective, I realize that. 

I was swinging the 9 degree and my lauch was around 14.5.  I didn't see the dynamic loft or the land angle in the data sheet... I was carrying about 225-235 on the LM.  Realizing these are all just pieces of the puzzle and none give the full picture... but it is what I have at current 🙂, and from a FREE fitting.

As they say... there are lies, damn lies, and statistics.  The data can be manipulated to say whatever they want it to say (within reason) but overall, I thought the new driver was as in most things important to me - better than my current gamer, so I'll start there.

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

11 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Nice wrote up! What were the difference between the 2 and 3 for you? 

Thanks Sam, 

The difference was pretty obvious in the head shape between the two... but that didn't bother me, the 2 looked good behind the ball... not as classic a pear shape, and not what I'm used to with my TSi3, but not bad.  I took 8-10 swings with it... and while it was better than the TSi2 I tried when getting fitted for the TSi3 - it still wasn't as "meaty" on even solid hits, and with the 3 (both models) it almost feels like the face is flexing with the ball, where the 2 felt like a harsh and glancing impact by comparison.  Not sure if I am describing that well.  

Plus, my numbers fell off with the 2 compared to both my 3 and the new 3... spin was up, carry was down, flight was more left to right pronounced... which could be settings, but then when I switched back to the 3, all that went away.  I guess confidence plays a role as well.  I was more confident behind the ball with the 3... 

All that said, I know I have to hit the center of the club face to get all the performance advantages with the 3, so I was really hoping the 2 would be a top performer and offer me a little "around the face" forgiveness... but alas... the 3 is my Huckleberry.

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

5 hours ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

The difference was pretty obvious in the head shape between the two... but that didn't bother me, the 2 looked good behind the ball... not as classic a pear shape, and not what I'm used to with my TSi3, but not bad.  I took 8-10 swings with it... and while it was better than the TSi2 I tried when getting fitted for the TSi3 - it still wasn't as "meaty" on even solid hits, and with the 3 (both models) it almost feels like the face is flexing with the ball, where the 2 felt like a harsh and glancing impact by comparison.  Not sure if I am describing that well.  

Plus, my numbers fell off with the 2 compared to both my 3 and the new 3... spin was up, carry was down, flight was more left to right pronounced... which could be settings, but then when I switched back to the 3, all that went away.  I guess confidence plays a role as well.  I was more confident behind the ball with the 3... 

All that said, I know I have to hit the center of the club face to get all the performance advantages with the 3, so I was really hoping the 2 would be a top performer and offer me a little "around the face" forgiveness... but alas... the 3 is my Huckleberry.

... Thanks, this is a perfect example of keeping an open mind when getting fit. The fact that you wanted to like the 2 but it was outperformed by both your old 3 and the new 3 is why we get fit and not just grab what we think will be best based on looks and past experience. When I first started going to the pga show and writing reviews it became obvious pretty quickly that clubs I was looking forward to hitting didn't turn out to work well for me and some I would have ignored performed really well. But when something looks good and performs, it is a win-win so I expect to read about your TSR3 AV Blue purchase soon. 🤪

1 hour ago, chisag said:

But when something looks and good and performs it is a win-win so I expect to read about your TSR3 AV Blue purchase soon. 🤪

I believe you are correct, 😀.  I don't feel like I'm leaving anything on the table with the TSR3... any other enhancements need to come from my technique and swing speed...  This club will be able to grow with me, no question.

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

F9E37AA0-FA97-4F75-BCB5-4CC07F3ABECB.png

Well today I got a great opportunity to get a free fitting at my local PGASS.  I brought my 8-iron and driver in to get loose and try to maintain an “on-course” swing.  I can have a tendency to get in swing trouble if I get into a long drive competition with myself.  

Started out warming up before the Titleist Rep was in (phew, no pressure).  Hit a half dozen 8-irons and felt pretty good so I hit 10 or so drivers.  First one with my Epic Max LS was an absolute bomb that rolled out to 301.  I imagine it was laughing to itself and saying “Good Luck TSR! You’re going to need it!” And I’d have to agree.  The Callaway Epic Max LS is and has been a phenomenal driver and fit for me.  

Rep came in and introduced himself.  Turns out he does a lot of stuff around me and lives in the next town over.  I’ll probably end up running into him again at some point.  He cleared the warmup shots from the data and had be hit some with my gamer.  I hit some good ones, and a few less-than-good ones while we talked a bit about my game and what I’d want to see.  We didn’t talk budget and stock vs premium offerings… but when you walk into the fitting with a Ventus TR red….

We started with TSR3 10* and got a baseline.  We then tried the TSR2 9* and the 3 was better for me with launch, spin, and ball speed.  We then tried a number of shafts (all three Tour AD options, UB, IZ, and DI in both X and S flexes). We also Reid the new Tensei Black in x and s.  We stuck in the 60 gram class the whole time.      It was amazing to me the difference in feel between all the shafts.  It was strange, but a few felt off to me, even just hovering behind the ball prior to starting swinging.  

Then after we felt good on the shaft/head combo we tried a 9* TSR3.  That was probably the strangest part for me.  I launched the 9* higher and my ball speed dropped.  I’m going to guess this was from me not seeing as much loft and flipping to try and launch it, versus seeing what I’m used to and getting through the ball better.  

So… if you read all that, wow you must like me, thanks!  Was it longer? Faster? Better? 

58DF10C0-70C3-4268-B36A-7559C9BA5BA6.png

Looks - Classic and saucy, like when you’re lady slips on that little black dress you love, with curves in all the right places.

Sound - TSi3 sounded great… this might be even better.  I want to hit it outdoors at a range.  Maybe with a shaft that I’m more familiar with.

Performance:

16165438-6D97-487E-AEDF-FCDEA84837C0.png

Technically… it was 2 yards longer in carry and total distance!  Ballspeed was exactly the same, although the TSR3 did have the highest at 154.  A few things to note… I took the best 4 or 5 of each there.  I hit plenty of other bad shots too not included… I’m not that good!

So @Golfspy_TCB it was a close competition!  My longest was 281 to your 268!  Oh wait, that was total, not carry? 😉 304 for the TSR3, which was 4 yards longer than my longest with the Epic Max LS.

But, Tim did see some real improvement, so I think he’s the big winner between us, even if his wallet ends up lighter!

After reviewing it overall with the fitter he suggested that I should NOT be in the market for a new driver at this time… Blasphemy! He apparently has not seen Club-Ho-Annonymous before.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

12 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

So @Golfspy_TCB it was a close competition!  My longest was 281 to your 268!  Oh wait, that was total, not carry? 😉 304 for the TSR3,

yeah yeah... 😉  I knew that was coming... haha.

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

7 minutes ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

yeah yeah... 😉  I knew that was coming... haha.

Don’t worry… @Chip Strokes will enter chat soon and put me in my place. 🤣

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

16 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

After reviewing it overall with the fitter he suggested that I should NOT be in the market for a new driver at this time… Blasphemy! He apparently has not seen Club-Ho-Annonymous before.

Great review Bryan.  Several of your points were similar to my experience as well... of course the looks... Titleist knows how to make a sexy club.  And the feel is as good as it gets in my opinion.  I'm surprised you didn't swing the 4 - since you are swinging the LS in the Cally.  I am curious about that club... the 4 didn't even enter the conversation in my fitting... but based on my swing profile... I expected that... you on the other hand...

So you laid down the gauntlet... My goal for 2023 is to roll my ball as far as you can carry it. 😉

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

1 minute ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

Great review Bryan.  Several of your points were similar to my experience as well... of course the looks... Titleist knows how to make a sexy club.  And the feel is as good as it gets in my opinion.  I'm surprised you didn't swing the 4 - since you are swinging the LS in the Cally.  I am curious about that club... the 4 didn't even enter the conversation in my fitting... but based on my swing profile... I expected that... you on the other hand...

So you laid down the gauntlet... My goal for 2023 is to roll my ball as far as you can carry it. 😉

I’ve never really been a super high spin guy. The Max LS is more about controlling spin than killing it like past low spin models were. It’s really neutral overall. 

I know there are some candidates on here for the TRS4, it just ain’t me! Haha

5 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

No. Balls on the heel are going to spin more than balls hit in the middle or towards the toe and have the same ball fade/slice ball flight. The amount of spin reduction you see from an 8° or 9° compared to the 10° isn’t going to be significant 

Right, but if you watch the Youtube reviewers, multiple reviews I watched touted the new variable face technology in the TSR 2 and 4 which, if you believe the marketing hype/reviewers, helps those heel misses to not have as spikey spin rates relative to TSi, and conversely helps toe misses to keep spin up enough that balls weren't diving out of the air. When I mentioned the lower loft I assumed I would need a touch less loft in a 2 vs. a 3 to keep similar launch angle, but to be more clear than I was before, I would be testing the TSr2 for it's VFT claims more than anything.

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

24 minutes ago, hartrick11 said:

Right, but if you watch the Youtube reviewers, multiple reviews I watched touted the new variable face technology in the TSR 2 and 4 which, if you believe the marketing hype/reviewers, helps those heel misses to not have as spikey spin rates relative to TSi, and conversely helps toe misses to keep spin up enough that balls weren't diving out of the air. When I mentioned the lower loft I assumed I would need a touch less loft in a 2 vs. a 3 to keep similar launch angle, but to be more clear than I was before, I would be testing the TSr2 for it's VFT claims more than anything.

I haven’t watched any of the videos but the vft face is to maintain speed across the face. Will it help reduce spin on mishits possibly but it’s still going to be higher that’s center strikes, most heel strikes are also going to be lower on the face which is going to launch lower.

Theres not guarantee that one would need lower loft in one head vs the other. It’s all on how the feeling of the combo of shaft and head effect then persons swing. I know plenty people including myself who have similar launch characteristics in the same loft in two different heads from the same brand release. 

A good buddy of mine had similar numbers in ts2 and 3 and he went ts2 for the “forgiveness” and he’s a 115+ swing speed 3 handicap 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Looks - Classic and saucy, like when you’re lady slips on that little black dress you love, with curves in all the right places.

... I have never been a fan of calling golf clubs "sexy" for a variety of reasons but as a club nerd I know I am in the minority on that one. That said your description is one of the best I have ever read when it comes to golf clubs. It isn't a random "sexy" moniker but having seen the TSR, yours is a vivid and unerring description of the TSR.  🤗

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Don’t worry… @Chip Strokes will enter chat soon and put me in my place. 🤣

nice poke!! looks like the TSR3 is a great fit for you.

those look an awful lot like my 4W numbers 😉

34E087D7-42DF-4F18-86F9-7C7B360DEC36.png

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

15 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

nice poke!! looks like the TSR3 is a great fit for you.

those look an awful lot like my 4W numbers 😉

34E087D7-42DF-4F18-86F9-7C7B360DEC36.png

Honestly I’m shocked its in your “wood” category! I count that as a win! Hahaha. Lord knows my speed is nowhere near that. 

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Honestly I’m shocked its in your “wood” category! I count that as a win! Hahaha. Lord knows my speed is nowhere near that. 

After seeing @GolfSpy_BOS and @Chip Strokes LM numbers... I decided to schedule another equipment fitting.

image.png

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

9 hours ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

I believe you are correct, 😀.  I don't feel like I'm leaving anything on the table with the TSR3... any other enhancements need to come from my technique and swing speed...  This club will be able to grow with me, no question.

Isn't that what you said about the TSi3?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Isn't that what you said about the TSi3?

Yes, but...

This Is Spinal Tap This Goes To11 GIF - This Is Spinal Tap This Goes To11 Sure GIFs

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

On 9/14/2022 at 4:21 PM, GolfSpy_BOS said:

That's why he keeps multiple bags! 🤣

This idea of weight being more important than flex is new to me, but on the surface is makes a lot of sense.  I've always seemed to do better with shafts in the high 60g range regardless of S vs X.  Know of any work done on that end or it is more of something you picked up from experience? 

Sorry for my absence in my own thread  for the last week and half.  I had my 2nd eye surgery last week and I quarantined at home for my pre screening COVID test.   Gladly so did tbe Dr. This time 😬

I selected quote this post. But read the rest of the thread before replying.   I’m glad I did.   I would have been repeating a lot of what RickyBobby and Chisag had do say…both on point as usual.  

I will get back to my review hopefully next week.  As I will have a TSR3 to go along with the 2 and a total of 4 shafts tbst are in the current Titleist lineup to go with them  

Thanks to everyone for sharing their fitting experiences here and keeping the conversation going. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

22 hours ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

After seeing @GolfSpy_BOS and @Chip Strokes LM numbers... I decided to schedule another equipment fitting.

image.png

As someone who is getting into pickleball in a big way... this hits me on a lot of levels.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the TSR-2 with a GD up charge shaft in stiff.  The pro that I borrowed it from has a similar swing speed and similar swing tempo.  

On the course it was just amazing with nice sound, great flight and nice roll.  It was great.

I hit some awesome bombs with it.  The heavier head of the TSR2 vs my TSi3 seems to make a big difference for me.

Before I line up to buy the TSR2, I think I will try to get some lead tape for my TSi3 and may be get the upgraded shaft to see if I get similar LM results at a fitting between the TSR2 vs TSi3 comparison.  

I really like my TSi3 when I got it 2 years ago, but I think switching to a heavier Arccos Plus 4 grip has changed my ability to hit it with consistency.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

3 hours ago, KC Golf said:

The heavier head of the TSR2 vs my TSi3 seems to make a big difference for me.

That is interesting KC.  When I tested the TSR's I didn't immediately notice the head weight difference between the TSR's and my TSi3.  But something I will keep in mind.  Have you tested the swingweight on your TSi3 since installing the new grip?  Just curious what the swing weight difference is between the two?

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply.  Was traveling in Asia.

I am actually going to get my swing weight measured on my TSi3.  I don't know what it is now.  Also will get the GD TSr2, I borrowed as well.

Its interesting, since my TSi3 FW is also more head heavy and so I find that I can hit it well.   I will get this measured as well.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User