Titleist TSR 2 Unoffiical Review

21 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

For me it is accuracy. I have a Mavrick Sub Zero which is great for distance, but I get so hurt on left to right that it just kills my game and rounds so often. Just wanting something I can have more confidence in really. Plus I have a tendency to spin the ball a little too much so maybe we can find something that is the best of both worlds. 

This is probably a swing issue along with how that drivers the club to the ball and where fact contact is.

It’s possible to reduce that thru a fitting to get you into the right head, right loft and right shaft that pairs with your swing to help you deliver the club better and thus reducing the amount of spin, getting better launch to pair with the spin.

The purpose of a fitting is to optimize your launch characteristics and reduce the penalty of the big miss. It won’t fix a swing fault

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Of course to an extent, however there is no question that sub zero driver versions are less forgiving and more prone to twisting than higher moi drivers. 

While moi is used to judge forgiveness what makes a driver forgiving for a player is the launch characteristics that come from how the golfer swings the club. A driver that is designed to create more spin is going to be bad and unforgiving for someone who creates a lot of spin. Also doesn’t mean a low spin driver is the best option either.

One has to determine what’s causing the spin. Is it face contact on the bottom half of the face, is it a swing path and face to path relationship.

Finding a driver that head, proper loft, face angle and shaft that feels good to the golfer will go a long way in providing the forgiveness. How many times have we seen people get fit into a driver that by “marketing” or “design” isn’t considered forgiving be the better option for the golfer. We’ve seen people fit into tsi3 who thought tsi2 or even tsi1 would be their choice. Or look at nelly korda who is one of the best in the world and has some good swing speed is playing tsi1 

• Like 1

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

50 minutes ago, Middler said:

Not trying to argue, but unless you're grossly misfit - I didn't think a driver can do anything to improve left-right dispersion, as that's a face to path issue? A new driver won't change face to path? All the talk of improving dispersion for drivers, and most clubs, is distance. I'm going to get fitted for and buy a TSR2 driver, 3W and 3H, but I don't expect to see any measurable change in left-right dispersion.

From my experience hitting clubs; from driver to putter, different clubs perform differently and even if not grossly misfit you can improve left to right dispersion.  Face to path can be tweaked by changing head, shaft, and/or total club weight.  Weight is something that influences rotation so it can be used to fine tune club delivery 

• Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 5-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787, logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1 

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

While moi is used to judge forgiveness what makes a driver forgiving for a player is the launch characteristics that come from how the golfer swings the club. A driver that is designed to create more spin is going to be bad and unforgiving for someone who creates a lot of spin. Also doesn’t mean a low spin driver is the best option either.

One has to determine what’s causing the spin. Is it face contact on the bottom half of the face, is it a swing path and face to path relationship.

Finding a driver that head, proper loft, face angle and shaft that feels good to the golfer will go a long way in providing the forgiveness. How many times have we seen people get fit into a driver that by “marketing” or “design” isn’t considered forgiving be the better option for the golfer. We’ve seen people fit into tsi3 who thought tsi2 or even tsi1 would be their choice. Or look at nelly korda who is one of the best in the world and has some good swing speed is playing tsi1 

Of course. And in regards to the previous quoted comment of course I have swing faults... who here doesn't. Again the sub zero head isn't known for being a driver that allows for even smaller mishits. It was a replacement head and altho it does work I have some huge drives with it and when I do have a good swing thought/day it often produces drives in the 290+ range for me. However I would much prefer something that is fit better to me, which enables me to hit more fairways even if it means I loose 10-15 yards. Example being last round every fairway I hit I made par or better. Any hole that I straight into the rough I was able to scramble and make the odd par, however I also had several bogeys and doubles. I'm hopeful that a titlelist or another oem may have a driver that can help me produce better swings/results. 

• Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Oct 31, 2022 (Past WITB
Driver:   TBD: Follow here: Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: King SZ 3 wood 15.5*

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 4 iron or others....

Irons:     :Sub70: Sub70 659 TC Raw 5-Aw w/ KBS Tour 90 Stiff Black PVD

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:     :taylormade-small:/:titleist-small: (currently testing)

Other:     :Arccos: 

32 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Of course. And in regards to the previous quoted comment of course I have swing faults... who here doesn't. Again the sub zero head isn't known for being a driver that allows for even smaller mishits. It was a replacement head and altho it does work I have some huge drives with it and when I do have a good swing thought/day it often produces drives in the 290+ range for me. However I would much prefer something that is fit better to me, which enables me to hit more fairways even if it means I loose 10-15 yards. Example being last round every fairway I hit I made par or better. Any hole that I straight into the rough I was able to scramble and make the odd par, however I also had several bogeys and doubles. I'm hopeful that a titlelist or another oem may have a driver that can help me produce better swings/results. 

Dialing back my swing speed has done exactly that for me, same driver I bought in 2018. My longest drives definitely aren't as far by 15-20 yards, but I hit more fairways and my average length is almost the same - because my distance dispersion is better, along with side to side. I fight the urge to hit longer, but I score better if I hit more fairways, and that's more important than that one to two bombs per round. And I don't lose as many balls as I used to... 🙂

• Like 1
  • Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 TSR w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10, S18 60.06 w MCC+4 Midsize
  • Evnroll ER5B Fit@TrueSpec w P2 Touch Tour
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Adidas Codechaos, FJ DryJoys

15 minutes ago, Middler said:

Dialing back my swing speed has done exactly that for me, same driver I bought in 2018. My longest drives definitely aren't as far by 15-20 yards, but I hit more fairways and my average length is almost the same - because my distance dispersion is better, along with side to side. I fight the urge to hit longer, but I score better if I hit more fairways, and that's more important than that one to two bombs per round. And I don't lose as many balls as I used to... 🙂

Funny you do mention dialling back. I did do that last round and made real effort to. It was a little better, but found the swing also felt a bit goofy and not as tight or compact. I'm sure I could get use to it ... however something new a shiny also may complement that haha

• Like 4

⛳🛄 as of Oct 31, 2022 (Past WITB
Driver:   TBD: Follow here: Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: King SZ 3 wood 15.5*

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 4 iron or others....

Irons:     :Sub70: Sub70 659 TC Raw 5-Aw w/ KBS Tour 90 Stiff Black PVD

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:     :taylormade-small:/:titleist-small: (currently testing)

Other:     :Arccos: 

34 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Funny you do mention dialling back. I did do that last round and made real effort to. It was a little better, but found the swing also felt a bit goofy and not as tight or compact. I'm sure I could get use to it ... however something new a shiny also may complement that haha

At least with driver, I feel that my closer to "all out" swing is much more accurate than my "dialed back" swing.  I think I end up getting more out of sync when I try to go easy on it. YMMV, but my motto has been like my head cover this year.... "Just Bomb It!"

• Like 4

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120X | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | :ping-small: Traverse | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

54 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I’m buying TSRs soon, and I know it won’t improve my drives or score…I like new shiny things too!

• Like 4
  • Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 TSR w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10, S18 60.06 w MCC+4 Midsize
  • Evnroll ER5B Fit@TrueSpec w P2 Touch Tour
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Adidas Codechaos, FJ DryJoys

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Again the sub zero head isn't known for being a driver that allows for even smaller mishits. It was a replacement head and altho it does work I have some huge drives with it and when I do have a good swing thought/day it often produces drives in the 290+ range for me.

Correct and it’s usually meant for higher swing speed players that don’t miss to far from either center or the sweet spot that’s just towards the toe and just above center.

Its used by some to reduce spin, the problems come when the golfer makes a better swing and hits the ball higher on the face and it takes too much spin off the shot and increases launch. With this if the numbers are just right can lead to longer drives due to the high launch low spin

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Realized the GG near ikea where I have to get meatballs after my round Saturday I’d have their free event that day. Is it worth stopping in and testing? I know I have three other fitters that likely would do a better job. 

Cascade Station 🙂

• Like 1
  • Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Otto Phlex PLB 45 "L"
  • Srixon ZX 3W & 5W
  • Titleist TSi2 5 Hybrid
  • TaylorMade Stealth 5-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5
  • Maxfli Tour / Titleist AVX

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

I feel that my closer to "all out" swing is much more accurate than my "dialed back" swing. 

Sadly, both these swings are VERY similar for me.  

BTW, I have my appointment at PGASS next Friday at 1:15 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Srixon ZX 3W & 5W
  • Titleist TSi2 5 Hybrid

3 minutes ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

Sadly, both these swings are VERY similar for me.  

BTW, I have my appointment at PGASS next Friday at 1:15 🙂

Mine is at 1:15 as well.

The Twilight Zone Gif on Behance

Of course I'm EST not CST, but still! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120X | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | :ping-small: Traverse | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Mine is at 1:15 as well.

The Twilight Zone Gif on Behance

Of course I'm EST not CST, but still! 

That must be the reserved timeslot for MyGolfSpy Mods... haha.  Yes, that is a little freaky in it's coincidence - time zone notwithstanding.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Srixon ZX 3W & 5W
  • Titleist TSi2 5 Hybrid

5 hours ago, Middler said:

We all have different preferences, not suggesting one is better than another, but I simply wouldn't buy a matte finish driver or FW. Just a traditional thing for me I guess. I see people talk about looking down at clubs, I am only looking at the ball at address, and can't see the club once my backswing starts.

That's fair. I'm on the equator so it's impossible for me not to see the club when it's blinding me

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

7 hours ago, cnosil said:

From my experience hitting clubs; from driver to putter, different clubs perform differently and even if not grossly misfit you can improve left to right dispersion.  Face to path can be tweaked by changing head, shaft, and/or total club weight.  Weight is something that influences rotation so it can be used to fine tune club delivery 

I agree different clubs / setup / weight can influence ballflight and dispersíon.  I am a seasonal weight mover.  My stiff winter body needs most of the weight toward the heel or its slice city.  My less stiff summer body has me move the heavier weight to the toe or its hook city.  Having a driver that allows that flexibility in weight set up compensates for (one of) my swing limitations.

• Like 1

Modern Bag: :Sub70:  849 Pro 9*, Accra Tour Z M5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 15*, & 23* Hybrids; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  :Sub70: Raw 50*, Nippon Tour 120 X; :vokey-small: SM9 54* / 10* / S, Wedge Flex ;  :cleveland-small: Tour Action 57*, PX LZ 6.5;   :ping-small: Ancient Anser or Heppler Fetch (depends on the week);  Ball - :Snell: MTB-Black; Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: H2NO 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

On 9/14/2022 at 7:06 PM, GolfSpy_BOS said:

I understand that "X" vs "S" on a shaft really doesn't tell us very much.  What I found surprising is that what is suggested is that if I fit into a Ventus Blue profile, getting the 5, 6, or 7 part right is more important than the R, S, or X.

I'd imagine it's all still intertwined and you can't go crazy in either direction.  Just another little nuance to consider when being fit. 

... How you swing has always been more important than how fast you swing. Over generalized but the later your release the more important flex is. That is the guiding principle behind Karsten putting one size fits all x flex shafts in his Eye 2's because as an engineer he thought it took loading/unloading the shaft out of the equation. It is also behind the Nunchuck shaft that theoretically makes contact with the shaft in a straight line because it is so heavy and extra stiff. But not over generalized, I also think it is al intertwined and the nuances that should be worked through in a good fitting. 

... I am as excited about the TSR2 as any new driver in recent memory and am really looking forward to demoing one. 

• Like 3

Driver:     :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 10.5* ... AD-IZ 6SR
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R
                 :taylormade-small: DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
Irons:        :cobra-small: 4-Pw MIM Tour ... Steelfiber i95R
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 50*/MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber i95R
Putter:      :cleveland-small: Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour '22/TP5x '21

So, I had my fitting this weekend for TSR 2 and I have to say, I left with a sour taste in my mouth. Yes, that's what they call a tease... I'll post my thoughts later tonight after work.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hmmm 4

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX119 18* Hybrid, Project X Evenflow Blue, 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:cleveland-small: Smart Sole 4.0 C, DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

SIK Golf Flo-C

:srixon-small: Z-Star XV Divide

You should have left these home. 😝😂

23EFDB10-618C-4E5A-AB10-0B8A24709E7E.webp.f3cd9a0bd7d90b471e3fef0d4b8bdd55.webp

• Haha 1

Ping CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

Ping G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

PXG 0341 3 wood 15° w/Project X Even Flow Blue

PXG 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide 

Ping G410 Crossover 23° w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

PXG 0211 5 - GW w/True Temper Elevate 95

Callaway MD3 54°/12° S Grind w/True Temper Dynamic Gold

Callaway MD3 58°/09° W Grind w/True Temper Dynamic Gold

Evnroll ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Review

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Review

Kirkland Signature v2.0

Clicgear 3.5+

Ok, so first I understand my role in this story I am about to tell and that some of it is my fault, but I figured it would be worth telling regardless.

So Saturday, I went to Turning Stone for their Titleist fitting event. Checked in with a guy in the shop was the pro when I worked at Dick's Sporting Goods and we caught up with each other. Paid my $100 for the fitting, got my dozen Pro V1s and a Taylormade TP glove. So even if I didn't order anything I got nearly 75 bucks worth of kit, so that was nice. I then waited to go to the outdoor range and when I got there there was a guy going through a fitting, they told me to get warmed up.

Here was my first flaw. The fitter was working with this guy and the pro was working with him too because he was going through a full bag fitting. He apparently booked multiple slots to try everything so he was working on a whole bag sale after 4 days in the area. So when I got on the Trackman with my driver, I was a bit puzzled when he told me the numbers. Carry 171, total 217.

I was swinging at a read 95 mph on Trackman, which wasn't that crazy of a number for me. What was crazy, launching at 5 degrees, with a negative AoA of 3 degrees, but still spinning in the 2200-2400 range. The numbers didn't make sense, but he gave me a TSR 2, lofted up to 11.5 with... a Hzrdus Black 60 6.0. So lofting up with a low launch low spin shaft where he wanted to see my launch go up and it did, to around 6 degrees, spinning up around 150 rpms more. Best shot was carry 207, total 246. 

At this point, I should have said something, but I didn't because I was frustrated in what was happening. That was my issue. I should have pushed back stronger but since everything was going so wrong and the numbers made no sense, I decided to just take the L on the day and move on. I did get to hit the TSR 2 with an AD-DI in it, 6 S. It made no difference here.

So why I did leave sour? I felt a little shut out by the fitter and considering I cancelled a fitting with my usual guy in Victor and paid for this fitting, that turned me off. Again, I understand that this was also my fault, I should have pushed back firmer, but I was just a bit upset by the whole thing and that's not a me.

So what did I think of the TSR, I hope I can tell you after October 10th, when I got for a full long game fitting at my Club Champion. There appears to be promise in it for me, I just think I need to really unlock it or perhaps get my swing in more working order because what happened on Saturday was not what made any sense to me.

• Like 4

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX119 18* Hybrid, Project X Evenflow Blue, 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:cleveland-small: Smart Sole 4.0 C, DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

SIK Golf Flo-C

:srixon-small: Z-Star XV Divide

5 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Ok, so first I understand my role in this story I am about to tell and that some of it is my fault, but I figured it would be worth telling regardless.

So Saturday, I went to Turning Stone for their Titleist fitting event. Checked in with a guy in the shop was the pro when I worked at Dick's Sporting Goods and we caught up with each other. Paid my $100 for the fitting, got my dozen Pro V1s and a Taylormade TP glove. So even if I didn't order anything I got nearly 75 bucks worth of kit, so that was nice. I then waited to go to the outdoor range and when I got there there was a guy going through a fitting, they told me to get warmed up.

Here was my first flaw. The fitter was working with this guy and the pro was working with him too because he was going through a full bag fitting. He apparently booked multiple slots to try everything so he was working on a whole bag sale after 4 days in the area. So when I got on the Trackman with my driver, I was a bit puzzled when he told me the numbers. Carry 171, total 217.

I was swinging at a read 95 mph on Trackman, which wasn't that crazy of a number for me. What was crazy, launching at 5 degrees, with a negative AoA of 3 degrees, but still spinning in the 2200-2400 range. The numbers didn't make sense, but he gave me a TSR 2, lofted up to 11.5 with... a Hzrdus Black 60 6.0. So lofting up with a low launch low spin shaft where he wanted to see my launch go up and it did, to around 6 degrees, spinning up around 150 rpms more. Best shot was carry 207, total 246. 

At this point, I should have said something, but I didn't because I was frustrated in what was happening. That was my issue. I should have pushed back stronger but since everything was going so wrong and the numbers made no sense, I decided to just take the L on the day and move on. I did get to hit the TSR 2 with an AD-DI in it, 6 S. It made no difference here.

So why I did leave sour? I felt a little shut out by the fitter and considering I cancelled a fitting with my usual guy in Victor and paid for this fitting, that turned me off. Again, I understand that this was also my fault, I should have pushed back firmer, but I was just a bit upset by the whole thing and that's not a me.

So what did I think of the TSR, I hope I can tell you after October 10th, when I got for a full long game fitting at my Club Champion. There appears to be promise in it for me, I just think I need to really unlock it or perhaps get my swing in more working order because what happened on Saturday was not what made any sense to me.

How did he not realize the distance was off with the swing speed???