Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Cheap Hybrid for a 36 HCP

grod90

Hi, 

I've been playing golf for a year now and I'm starting to find my groove. I play mostly 7 iron to SW, so when I've played a full course I tee off the red tees. In the last two rounds I've shot 49 and 50, which was my goal before starting to move back. I want to start playing off the blue tees soon and would like to play off yellow tees by the end of the year. 

To do that, I need a club that goes at least 185 yards off the tee. My 7 iron has a flat carry of around 155-160 yards. I'm working on incorporating the 6 iron into my 'comfortable clubs', but I don't think I'll be able to hit the 5 iron comfortably in the short term, and it would probably not be long enough.  My irons are Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal with a Recoil 95 F3 shaft in Regular Flex, I like them very much but I'd prefer them to be slightly heavier - I bought them because I got a very good deal on them. My only but is that I struggle to get the ball in the air a bit, my apex is usually around 23-26 yards and a descent angle of between 45 (with the PW) and 40 degrees (with the 7 iron) per Top Tracer, which is not ideal but will likely be due to deficiencies in my swing technique. 

A friend suggested getting a hybrid, he claim it's easier to hit than the longer irons and that fairway woods. I'm therefore looking for a cheap hybrid that's easy to hit, and I think a 3 hybrid makes the most sense right now. 

My swing speed with a 7 iron is around 80-82 mph per Trackman, which I think means that a Firm shaft would be ideal for me.  

I'm considering the following, from cheapest (105 EUR) to most expensive (175 EUR):

1. Callaway X HOT with a Project X shaft in either Regular or Stiff flex
  2. Wilson Staff D9 with a Tensei AV Silver shaft in either Regular or Stiff flex
  3. Cleveland Launcher Halo with a Miyazaki C.Kua 60 shaft in Regular flex
  4. Callaway Apex 19 with a True Temper Catalyst 70 shaft in Regular flex
  5. PXG 0317 X Prototype with a Project X RDX Black 80 shaft in Stiff flex
  6. Callaway Mavrik 22 with a Project X Catalyst shaft in either Regular or Stiff flex

Any suggestions? The weight is something that does concern me, I'd like the equivalent of 105/110 grams in irons, but I'd also like to hear on your experience with different weights in irons vs. hybrids. 

Cheers and many thanks in advance.

Edited by grod90

Kudos for playing the right tees before you take on more. The D9's just went on sale. Haven't played them. But, Wilson is a good bang for the buck. You can't go wrong with what you stated. But, there's also TourEdge and Sub70 for good value. The Sub70 hybrids are getting good feedback. You can demo them, too.

Also, Callaway pre-owned. 

Edited by NC Golfer

I think you have the right idea in getting a hybrid.  They are typically much easier to hit than long irons.  However, in my opinion, I would look into a 4 hybrid rather than a 3H.  I think the idea is good, but if all you need is 185 off the tee, a 4 will get you there and be easier to elevate.  I carry my 7 iron around the same distance as you, and my 4H carries about 190-195.  I tested some 3H when getting fitted, but the ball flight was always too low for my liking.  I ended up going with a 7W instead of the 3H in my club progression.

I can't speak to any of the clubs on your list unfortunately.  I play the Ping G425 hybrid, and love it.  It is a bit over your max price, but they are coming down in price recently.

Callway preowned does have really good prices, but I have always found a version of the club to try locally, and see if I like the feel, before buying it from Callaway.

Driver: :callaway-small:Rogue ST Max LS 9*

Woods/Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Epic Max 3 wood, :ping-small: G425 7 wood, :ping-small: G425 4 hybrid

Irons:  :mizuno-small: 921 Hot Metal 5-Pw

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50, 54, CBX full face 60, :ping-small: ChipR

Putter:  :taylormade-small: Spider EX

10 hours ago, grod90 said:

Hi, 

I've been playing golf for a year now and I'm starting to find my groove. I play mostly 7 iron to SW, so when I've played a full course I tee off the red tees. In the last two rounds I've shot 49 and 50, which was my goal before starting to move back. I want to start playing off the blue tees soon and would like to play off yellow tees by the end of the year. 

To do that, I need a club that goes at least 185 yards off the tee. My 7 iron has a flat carry of around 155-160 yards. I'm working on incorporating the 6 iron into my 'comfortable clubs', but I don't think I'll be able to hit the 5 iron comfortably in the short term, and it would probably not be long enough.  My irons are Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal with a Recoil 95 F3 shaft in Regular Flex, I like them very much but I'd prefer them to be slightly heavier - I bought them because I got a very good deal on them. My only but is that I struggle to get the ball in the air a bit, my apex is usually around 23-26 yards and a descent angle of between 45 (with the PW) and 40 degrees (with the 7 iron) per Top Tracer, which is not ideal but will likely be due to deficiencies in my swing technique. 

A friend suggested getting a hybrid, he claim it's easier to hit than the longer irons and that fairway woods. I'm therefore looking for a cheap hybrid that's easy to hit, and I think a 3 hybrid makes the most sense right now. 

My swing speed with a 7 iron is around 80-82 mph per Trackman, which I think means that a Firm shaft would be ideal for me.  

I'm considering the following, from cheapest (105 EUR) to most expensive (175 EUR):

2. Wilson Staff D9 with a Tensei AV Silver shaft in either Regular or Stiff flex
  6. Callaway Mavrik 22 with a Project X Catalyst shaft in either Regular or Stiff flex

Any suggestions? The weight is something that does concern me, I'd like the equivalent of 105/110 grams in irons, but I'd also like to hear on your experience with different weights in irons vs. hybrids. 

I cannot speak to your list unfortunately but I have always loved my Adams hybrid. I had a 3 hybrid in high school and now I game the 2 hybrid, same model. It's older so it will certainly be cheap and they are easy to hit and rocket launchers.

I believe that the designer of them moved to Callaway after Adams was bought out.

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

That list is all decent, your best bet is go find a place where you can hit various models and see what works the best for you. My hybrid right now is a bargain bin Cleveland Launcher that saved my bacon at least 3x today. There's no standard when it comes to shaft flex and how your swing may work with it, so go try some out if you can.

If there's no way for you to try before you buy, from your list I'd opt for the Cleveland or the Mavrik hybrid, purely based on my own personal experience and knowing what seems to work for me. If you have the ability to keep looking around, both Cobra as well as Tour Edge make some excellent hybrids at very good budgets.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Order a demo of the Sub 70 949X and try that. I just got on a few weeks ago and love it. Not hooky like some hybrids are for me and it has some adjustability which is nice. I think it won best hybrid on this site. They should be able to send you a demo with the weight you want and I know they can build it for you.

D- Tour Edge EXS 220

4W- Sub 70 949X

Hybrid- Sub 70 949X

Utility- Sub 70 699 U  21 degree

Irons- Sub 70 749 5-PW

Wedges- Sub 70 286 50+54, Tour Edge 1 out 58 degree 

Putter- Cleveland Huntington Beach soft # 11

Ball- Titleist Tour Soft

Thank you all for your replies - much appreciated. 

Unfortunately, I'm unable to try any of them. 

Wrt getting a 4H, TheCanadianBogeyman, thanks for the recommendation. I'll think about it. It should definitely be enough to tee off the blue tees for most holes based on your experience. I'll end up buying a 3H and a 4H, I just got to decide which one to get first. 

About the Sub 70 demo, I'm based in Spain, I don't think they send demos here. 

The one I find most intriguing is the Wilson D9 as it is the second cheapest (119 euros) and seems to be relatively new (2020 I believe). I'm debating whether to get the regular or stiff shaft. I'm inclined towards getting the stiff shaft, but still unsure. 

About the weight, do you have any advice or could you share your experience with your hybrids (and the shaft weight/stiffness compared to your irons)? What would be the equivalent hybrid shaft weight of 105 grams in an iron? 70 grams?

Three suggestions. A Ping G410 or G425 (just went on sale) in a 4 or 5 hybrid. The 5 is easier to hit and you can adjust it down 1.5° to near a 4 hybrid. Or, what I just did, traded my 4-hybrid for a Ping G425MAX 7-wood. Much much easier to hit and will give me 185-190 yards. It will be perfect for the second shot on a par 5 and when I need close to 200 yds to the green.

Certified Club Fitter.

Ping G425 Max Driver 10.5° w/Fujikura Ventus TR

Ping G425 Max 5-7-9 Fairway Woods w/Ping Alta CB

Ping G425 Irons 5-U w/Ping Alta CB (Power-Spec Lofts)

Ping 4.0 Eye2 Glide Wedges 54°-58° w/Recoil SmacWrap

Ping Redwood ZB Putter w/PP58

PING Pioneer Cart Bag

Lamkin Sonar+ Wrap Mid-Size Grips

On 9/4/2022 at 7:58 AM, grod90 said:

Hi, 

I have some “professional advice” and suggestions for you on this subject (I am a professional clubfitter with almost 33 years experience fitting and building golf clubs):

1. The recommendation that you consider a 4 hybrid (21-22 degrees loft) is a very good one. Virtually every golfer that I have fitted who has 80-82 MPH clubhead speed with a 7-iron hits a reasonably well-struck 4 hybrid at least 180-185 yards, and most of them get closer to 195-200 yards with a well-fitted 4 hybrid. My mid-iron clubhead speed is right in your range, and I hit my Sub 70 4 hybrid (21 degree loft) about 200 yards.  A 19 degree 3 hybrid should give you closer to 215 yards.

2. There are a few good options among those hybrids that you have listed, but I would probably stay away from the Apex 19 and PXG 0311X Prototype models, as both are “better player’s” hybrids.

3. The shafts in most, if not all, of those hybrids will almost certainly feel too light for you because they are quite light in weight. I might have suggested that Cleveland Launcher Halo hybrid until I saw that it has that 60 Series Miyazaki C Kua shaft in it (that shaft is not only light in weight, the regular flex in that shaft plays more like a senior flex). The weight of that Project X RDX Black shaft in the PXG hybrid would probably be good for you, but it is a mid-low launch shaft, which likely would not be good for you, as you say you have some trouble getting the ball elevated.

4. On the general subject of shaft weight, I generally recommend that golfers who are comfortable using heavier weight graphite or 110+ gram steel shafts in their irons strongly consider using 80+ gram hybrid shafts. My recommendation is typically that hybrid shafts should be about 10 grams heavier than a golfer plays in the fairway woods, and certainly not lighter than their fairway wood shafts. In your case, you don’t yet have or play fairway woods (good choice at your stage of golfing development, by the way), but this is something to keep in mind for future reference.

Incidentally, those who have recommended Tour Edge hybrids are offering good advice, as long as you avoid the company’s “Pro” models, or those that start with the letter C. The models that start or end with the letter E would be best for you,

I hope that this helps; good luck and much success with your golfing development!

Doug Mael

Doug’s Custom Clubs / Tour Quality Golf 

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

First of all congratulations for playing the correct tees while you learn to score by getting up and down and hitting the occasional GIR because you are not playing too much yardage. 

To get to the point I have not found a hybrid better the TaylorMade rescue. You should be able to find a used club for way less than 100 euro. I have 3 in my bag that are over 15 years old and I will not replace them until I find something that performs better. I have tried and experimented with many other brands which I will not mention to not disparage them. The TM Rescue can be found in 16*, 19*, 22* (all of which I carry) and 25*. I have stock, regular flex shafts in all of them and I can carry them 230, 215 and 200 yards respectively.  Club head speed about 95. 

scoregolf.jpg

fast player

Some shops offer demos.  Find one in your area.  Also, if you can find a Nickent hybrid 23* that might help you out and they can be purchased on line for almost nothing.  It was one of the best on the market in it's day.  Nice weight and easy to hit.  I had one and gave it to my dentist years ago and he still plays it.  

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

On 9/6/2022 at 4:13 PM, ChuckZ said:

Some shops offer demos.  Find one in your area.  Also, if you can find a Nickent hybrid 23* that might help you out and they can be purchased on line for almost nothing.  It was one of the best on the market in it's day.  Nice weight and easy to hit.  I had one and gave it to my dentist years ago and he still plays it.  

Many thanks, ChuckZ. Unfortunately, shops in my area do not offer demos. 

On 9/6/2022 at 2:44 AM, HDTVMAN said:

Three suggestions. A Ping G410 or G425 (just went on sale) in a 4 or 5 hybrid. The 5 is easier to hit and you can adjust it down 1.5° to near a 4 hybrid. Or, what I just did, traded my 4-hybrid for a Ping G425MAX 7-wood. Much much easier to hit and will give me 185-190 yards. It will be perfect for the second shot on a par 5 and when I need close to 200 yds to the green.

Cheers, HDTVMAN. I'm sure it's a great hybrid, but the G425 is currently way out of my budget. I considered the G410 but it is also quite a bit pricier. 

On 9/6/2022 at 3:22 PM, Coach with 6 titles said:

First of all congratulations for playing the correct tees while you learn to score by getting up and down and hitting the occasional GIR because you are not playing too much yardage. 

To get to the point I have not found a hybrid better the TaylorMade rescue. You should be able to find a used club for way less than 100 euro. I have 3 in my bag that are over 15 years old and I will not replace them until I find something that performs better. I have tried and experimented with many other brands which I will not mention to not disparage them. The TM Rescue can be found in 16*, 19*, 22* (all of which I carry) and 25*. I have stock, regular flex shafts in all of them and I can carry them 230, 215 and 200 yards respectively.  Club head speed about 95. 

scoregolf.jpg

Many thanks, Coach with 6 titles.

Thanks for the kudos on playing the recommended tees. It is strange that in Spain tees have different colors than in the US or other countries. Here, the order from longest to shortest is: Black, white, yellow, blue and red. 

I looked up the TM Rescue but I decided to go with a hybrid with a heavier shaft. 

On 9/6/2022 at 3:22 AM, funkyjudge said:

I have some “professional advice” and suggestions for you on this subject (I am a professional clubfitter with almost 33 years experience fitting and building golf clubs):

1. The recommendation that you consider a 4 hybrid (21-22 degrees loft) is a very good one. Virtually every golfer that I have fitted who has 80-82 MPH clubhead speed with a 7-iron hits a reasonably well-struck 4 hybrid at least 180-185 yards, and most of them get closer to 195-200 yards with a well-fitted 4 hybrid. My mid-iron clubhead speed is right in your range, and I hit my Sub 70 4 hybrid (21 degree loft) about 200 yards.  A 19 degree 3 hybrid should give you closer to 215 yards.

2. There are a few good options among those hybrids that you have listed, but I would probably stay away from the Apex 19 and PXG 0311X Prototype models, as both are “better player’s” hybrids.

3. The shafts in most, if not all, of those hybrids will almost certainly feel too light for you because they are quite light in weight. I might have suggested that Cleveland Launcher Halo hybrid until I saw that it has that 60 Series Miyazaki C Kua shaft in it (that shaft is not only light in weight, the regular flex in that shaft plays more like a senior flex). The weight of that Project X RDX Black shaft in the PXG hybrid would probably be good for you, but it is a mid-low launch shaft, which likely would not be good for you, as you say you have some trouble getting the ball elevated.

4. On the general subject of shaft weight, I generally recommend that golfers who are comfortable using heavier weight graphite or 110+ gram steel shafts in their irons strongly consider using 80+ gram hybrid shafts. My recommendation is typically that hybrid shafts should be about 10 grams heavier than a golfer plays in the fairway woods, and certainly not lighter than their fairway wood shafts. In your case, you don’t yet have or play fairway woods (good choice at your stage of golfing development, by the way), but this is something to keep in mind for future reference.

Incidentally, those who have recommended Tour Edge hybrids are offering good advice, as long as you avoid the company’s “Pro” models, or those that start with the letter C. The models that start or end with the letter E would be best for you,

I hope that this helps; good luck and much success with your golfing development!

Doug Mael

Doug’s Custom Clubs / Tour Quality Golf 

Cheers, Doug. I went with your advice and rejected the PXG and Apex hybrids. 

I finally went with the Wilson D9 Hybrid with a Tensei Silver AM stiff flex shaft. The main reason was the shaft weight (77 grams) and the price (second cheapest at 119 euros, shipping included). Many thanks to all who replied, I'll let you know my impressions once I've used it for a month or two! 

Edited by grod90

Forget getting any hybrids.  I will tell you about athe easiest replacement clubs, and they only cost $60 per club.  To begin with, I am a single digit handicap, and I have 2 of these clubs in my bag. I was amazed how easy the were to hit.  Go to Amazon Golf and look for the utility woods made by Founders Club, called "Fresh Metal".  They have lofts beginning at 18*, 21*,,24*27*,31*,34*.  If you buy them from Amazon you can very easily return them, for a full refund, if you don't like them.  They are slightly offset, so that eliminates the slice.  I hit them perfectly straight, and always get the distance out of them.  I tried them on a lark, and they turned out to be these magical little clubs, that always produce results.  I stumbled across them by accident, ordered them, and loved them.  Only $60 per club.  You'll be totally surprised (in a good way)

I would suggest trying a Lazrus hybrid. They are less expensive than all of the ones you have listed. So if you don’t like it you’re not out any real money. I got a 6h from them last Christmas and it has been great. Really easy to hit.

PXG 0211 12° driver w/Project X Cypher R flex  shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 16° 4 wood w/Kuro Kage Black 60g shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC HyWay 21° utilitywood w/Maltby MPF shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 22° 4 hybrid w/UST Proforce V2 Black shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 25° 5 hybrid w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue shaft

Lazrus 27° 6 hybrid w/Lazrus  graphite shaft
PXG 0211DC irons 7-PW w/Project X Cypher graphite shafts

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50° wedge

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg M-Series+ 56° wedge w/UST Recoil 660 graphite shaft
:wilson_staff_small: Infinite Bean putter

• 2 weeks later...

I've used it twice and so far I'm quite happy with the purchase. 

I'm glad I went with the 3 hybrid, as unfortunately I don't struck the ball as well as some of you, so the extra distance over the 4 hybrid is appreciated. I've only tested it in the range so far. 

My conclusions so far:

• I have a tendency to hit it thin with the hybrid. A lot of low balls, and I also topped it 3 times. I need to make some adjustments to my technique. So far I'm positioning the ball around an inch to the left of a 7 iron, and that's it - I'm not making any other adjustments. 
  • Although my carry distance has been very inconsistent, my total distance has been very consistent. My best hits go around 190 yards carry and 210 yards total distance with an apex of 20 yards, whilst my average is 170 yards flat carry with a 208 yards total distance and an average apex of 14 yards. 
  • I sliced the ball a bit, especially at first. On average 6 yards curve to the right, with three outliers: a 24 yard slice, a 19 yard slice and a 24 yard hook. I'm typically pretty straight with wedges and 7-9 irons. 
  • Overall I think it's a good beginner club to tee off in par 4s and par 5s. Enough distance, not terribly hard to hit (easier than a 5 iron, probably similar to a 6/7 iron in terms of difficult imo). I think after another two practice days in the range, I'll be able to take it out to the course. Teeing the ball should also help with getting some height on the ball. 

That's my bag (7 - SW), 5 hybrids.  Go on eBay and get yourself as many Cleveland XLS Hibore hybrids as you can find.  I have 5 (16*, 19*, 22*, 25*, 28*). 

Bag full of old Ping stuff (K15 irons and hybrids)

Cameron Squareback Select

Nobody can tell u.  All clubs these days are well made and engineered.  Is your swing decent?  Lessons?  What feels comfortable when u hit it in real turf, not just a mat?

Drv: PXG 0211, Evnflo Riptide CB Senior, Callaway 454 TI (2004) 10 and an 11, regular flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram senior. TM Burner Superfast 3.0 M flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 3 18 degree, on Mamiya Recoil reg flex.

4 iron:  forged Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree hollow body.

6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil reg flex.

Gap: 52/9 GFF Mizuno S5, Lob: 60/6 GFF Mizuno T7.

Sand: Ancien Regime 56/12 Hogan Sure Out, Apex shaft. Heavy sole.

Chipper:  Ancien Regime Don Martin "Up n In" bronze or copper. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃

• 4 weeks later...

Just another final review of the Wilson D9 3 hybrid - for those beginners who are also looking for a cheap hybrid. 

I think it's an excellent option. I'm very happy with it. I still have some trouble getting the ball off the ground from the deck, so I wouldn't use it atm to go for the green, but I'm very happy with the distance and how straight it goes. It's great from the tee and also very solid to advance the ball for the second shot in fairly straight par 5s. 

Yesterday I shot my first under 100 score from yellow tees over 9 holes (shot 49), and even had a par 5 in which I hit two 3H and had a PW into the green! I had 5 very solid tee shots in the fairway and 2 very bad ones in which I hit it very fat, but still managed to get the ball forward around 140 yards - in one of them I cleaned up with an off the deck 3H which left me around 60 yards from the green in a par 4. 

Thinking about getting the Wilson D9 driver for Christmas. Hope this is useful - don't hesitate to ask any questions about the D9 3H 🙂