Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Shaft Hack - The Otto Phlex Journey

azstu324

2 hours ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

I had an interesting outing last night.  I received my replacement TSR3 with Tensei AV Blue regular flex, so I went out to play 9 - hitting 2 (sometimes 4) balls off each tee with the TSR and the TSi3 loaded with the PLB "L" flex.  

I tried to reset my swing as much as possible between the two swings on each tee. and I found I was leaving the "R" Flex right, and pulling theh "L" flex left on most swings.  However, a few holes were timed very well with each.  On one hole, I could have thrown a blanket over the 4 balls in the middle of the fairway, with just a few yards difference in distance and dispersion - but really all equal in terms of results.  On 2 separate holes, I hit the R first, and then the L - and found the "L" 30 yards past the "R".  But I was always at least of equal distance off the tee with the "L" other than those few cases where I caught it well.  

The one thing I didn't try (and only because I thought I had my wrench in the bag - but didn't) is to put the "L" shaft on the TSR.  I was a bit hesitant to do it because I haven't yet measured the SW with that combo... so it would have been a bit of an unknown and not a controlled test anyway. I will swap the shaft tonight and measure the SW.  If it comes in at D0 or D1, I will take it out for a spin.  

If it is heavier than D1... I'll have to figure out a way to lower the SW without taking off the grip - as I don't want to make a change that would change the TSi3 specs - as that is quickly becoming tried and true.  

Much more testing to come - thinking about Fairways and Irons.  Or if the gains material enough to become my bag set. 

I took out the 10 gram weight in the PXG head and it dropped SW, and added a few MPH to my swing. Have you tried taking out the weight in the head?

9 minutes ago, BadgerRick said:

I took out the 10 gram weight in the PXG head and it dropped SW, and added a few MPH to my swing. Have you tried taking out the weight in the head?

I may have to do that to manage the SW when I swap out the shaft... so what SW did you end up with after removing the weight?

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

Got a good deal on several L flex hybrid shafts which should be here in a few days.  Cutting it close on getting them ready and testing before our season ends here in Wisconsin but stranger things have happened.

I'll be able to get to the range Saturday to test the L flex ProLaunch Blue driver shafts in something approximating reasonable weather.  And perhaps even sneak in a round this Sunday.  Fingers crossed (before they get frostbitten...).

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Ping G430 SFT 3 wood and Ping G430 HL 7 wood SR flex

Ping G430 4,5,6,7 hybrids  SR flex

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 8,9,P,G, SW irons   A Flex

Cleveland Smart Sole S wedge  A Flex

Cobra Nova putter

15 minutes ago, Larryw said:

OK, have been following this intriguing thread since the start. Since I love to tinker, I am trying it out and have my first results.

Bought an Integra SooLong 45 g - L flex shaft for around $40, with self installed adapter total about $50. Installed it in my Tour Edge C721 (10.5* head) with a standard Leather grip (45g).

Shaft/Grip weight is 103g playing at 45.5". Head weight is 192g for a total of 295g which gives a swing weight between D0.5 and D1.0 ( have an old Golfsmith SW scale. )

Tested yesterday at PGA Superstore,  gained about 4-5 mph on ball speed. Set adjustments for roughly 16* launch at about 2400 rpm spin. It felt very good.

Played first round with it today, lowered the setting one notch so now estimating about 15* and 2200 rpm (but is just an estimate). Results today seemed to be 10 - 15 yds longer than my normal drive. So I am very excited about continued results after getting some playing time with the new setup.

I am 76 with a 4.8 hcp. Normal driving distance is 220 avg with 240 P-Avg (using Shot Scope V3 data) I play close to 190 rounds/year (165 so far this year) so I believe that I can feel a lot from my ball strikes and so far I am loving the results. Hope they last and continue to improve. I will post again after a few rounds as follow up.

Does anyone think the PLB would be even better than my SooLong? Had never heard of the SooLong before searching for suitable shafts for this experiment.

I envy your rounds per year, good for you!  I'm not familiar with the SooLong so take this with an appropriate degree of hesitancy.  The PLB is described by True Temper as for deliberate swingers, offers a high launch and high spin.  Sounds like a recipe for disaster for a lot of people and yet it isn't; go figure.

I'd offer the opinion that if you can afford one it's worth comparing it.  Too, you can simply stop now and say "who'd have imagined these results before reading this thread?"

Keep us posted if time allows?  The more data we can collect, the better.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Cobra Nova putter

13 minutes ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

Swapped the PLB "L" flex shaft into the TSR3 head and played 9 holes tonight......

elf-inlove.gif

My last tracked driving distance average (earlier this summer) was 245 yards. 

Today, with the new setup above... 

average... 261 yards.  missed one fairway.

uh... yeah. 

Outstanding!

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Cobra Nova putter

Took my 0211 9* with the senior flex Riptide CB out to the course the past 2 days.  Found something interesting.  I know most seem to go longer with shaft length with otto phlex, but after watching this video, https://youtu.be/dKifEJvj9KM , I found choking way down. Like 1.5 inches really brought this combo alive.  Feel like I can swing easy and get great distance and control.  

Probably my last update until I can get to a launch monitor! I’m keeping the PLB shaft for the time being. Figured out that the SW for my setup was a bit off. (45.5 Stealth Plus)

I took out the adjustable weight as someone suggested earlier in the thread. Sorry I’m too lazy to look for the post. 
man oh man did that make a difference. Super light and so much easier to hit. My drives were effortlessly further and dispersion was so much tighter. In the video, I’m swinging with around 80% effort and it’s going the same distance as a full drive with my standard shaft. 
So all in all, sw and swing tempo are definitely the key factors from my experience! 
Til next time!! 

I've been playing a set of Mavrik Max irons I built.  Just found a new, women's Mavrik Max 7 iron head, $30 delivered.  I'll build it with an L flex ProLite shaft to the D0-D1 regardless of length and compare it with what's currently in my bag.

It'll give us at least one data point in the irons category for whatever it may or may not be worth.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Cobra Nova putter

27 minutes ago, Bobbers said:

I've been playing a set of Mavrik Max irons I built.  Just found a new, women's Mavrik Max 7 iron head, $30 delivered.  I'll build it with an L flex ProLite shaft to the D0-D1 regardless of length and compare it with what's currently in my bag.

It'll give us at least one data point in the irons category for whatever it may or may not be worth.

Man you're going DEEP on this project! 

LOVE IT!!

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

2 hours ago, michaelcgolf said:

Probably my last update until I can get to a launch monitor! I’m keeping the PLB shaft for the time being. Figured out that the SW for my setup was a bit off. (45.5 Stealth Plus)

I took out the adjustable weight as someone suggested earlier in the thread. Sorry I’m too lazy to look for the post. 
man oh man did that make a difference. Super light and so much easier to hit. My drives were effortlessly further and dispersion was so much tighter. In the video, I’m swinging with around 80% effort and it’s going the same distance as a full drive with my standard shaft. 
So all in all, sw and swing tempo are definitely the key factors from my experience! 
Til next time!! 

FullSizeRender.MOV

That's quite the baller swing there! Would love to hear how this does on the course. Keep us posted man! Thanks again for sharing

MAXFLI  Tour CG

6 hours ago, azstu324 said:

Man you're going DEEP on this project! 

LOVE IT!!

I'm going to stop when I  get to the puttter.  In fact I just added a BGT Stability Tour shaft to my Edel...heh heh.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Cobra Nova putter

4 hours ago, Bobbers said:

I'm going to stop when I  get to the puttter.  In fact I just added a BGT Stability Tour shaft to my Edel...heh heh.

Ooohhh.. which Edel? I made my buddy promise me that if I ever mentioned getting a different putter than my EAS 1.0.. or started talking about changing something, to crack me over the head, hog tie me, and have me officially admitted to the psych ward.. 

But that doesn't mean I can't live vicariously through others🤣

MAXFLI  Tour CG

1 hour ago, azstu324 said:

Ooohhh.. which Edel? I made my buddy promise me that if I ever mentioned getting a different putter than my EAS 1.0.. or started talking about changing something, to crack me over the head, hog tie me, and have me officially admitted to the psych ward.. 

But that doesn't mean I can't live vicariously through others🤣

I went with the Edel EAS 4.0, Stu.  Without writing a book about it, their fitting process, for me, was eye opening, informative/educational to a degree I'd not imagined, thorough, and well worth the time and $.

My predictable miss used to be to the right.  By changing where the aim aid was on the putter head, in my case taking from the top of the flange and putting it behind the flange (the top line of my putter is now blank so to speak) my aim improved significantly.  I was shocked by the part of the fitting where they ask you to line up the putter and then show how far, in my case, offline I really was at address.

I also really benefited from the round grip they offer, makes it much easier to focus on the alignment of the club head and worry less about how my hands are placed on the Super Stroke I used to use.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Cobra Nova putter

17 hours ago, Larryw said:

OK, have been following this intriguing thread since the start. Since I love to tinker, I am trying it out and have my first results.

Bought an Integra SooLong 45 g - L flex shaft for around $40, with self installed adapter total about $50. Installed it in my Tour Edge C721 (10.5* head) with a standard Leather grip (45g).

Shaft/Grip weight is 103g playing at 45.5". Head weight is 192g for a total of 295g which gives a swing weight between D0.5 and D1.0 ( have an old Golfsmith SW scale. )

Tested yesterday at PGA Superstore,  gained about 4-5 mph on ball speed. Set adjustments for roughly 16* launch at about 2400 rpm spin. It felt very good.

Played first round with it today, lowered the setting one notch so now estimating about 15* and 2200 rpm (but is just an estimate). Results today seemed to be 10 - 15 yds longer than my normal drive. So I am very excited about continued results after getting some playing time with the new setup.

I am 76 with a 4.8 hcp. Normal driving distance is 220 avg with 240 P-Avg (using Shot Scope V3 data) I play close to 190 rounds/year (165 so far this year) so I believe that I can feel a lot from my ball strikes and so far I am loving the results. Hope they last and continue to improve. I will post again after a few rounds as follow up.

Does anyone think the PLB would be even better than my SooLong? Had never heard of the SooLong before searching for suitable shafts for this experiment.

If you picked up 10-15 yards, there isn't going to be much more for gains from shaft changes at your speed. 

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

16 hours ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

Swapped the PLB "L" flex shaft into the TSR3 head and played 9 holes tonight......

My last tracked driving distance average (earlier this summer) was 245 yards. 

Today, with the new setup above... 

average... 261 yards.  missed one fairway.

uh... yeah. 

What is general ground conditions like in Texas at this time of year? September and October are usually my longest drives of the year in a dry, windy climate. 

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

36 minutes ago, Bobbers said:

I went with the Edel EAS 4.0, Stu.  Without writing a book about it, their fitting process, for me, was eye opening, informative/educational to a degree I'd not imagined, thorough, and well worth the time and $.

My predictable miss used to be to the right.  By changing where the aim aid was on the putter head, in my case taking from the top of the flange and putting it behind the flange (the top line of my putter is now blank so to speak) my aim improved significantly.  I was shocked by the part of the fitting where they ask you to line up the putter and then show how far, in my case, offline I really was at address.

I also really benefited from the round grip they offer, makes it much easier to focus on the alignment of the club head and worry less about how my hands are placed on the Super Stroke I used to use.

Oh I know ALL about the Edel fitting process! 😬 I was one of the extremely fortunate MGS test candidates last year that got to work with Edel and got my custom 1.0. I told my wife it'll be going down in the ground with me. "Edel" is literally our running joke about the name of my "mistress". Well "golf" is my actual mistress but we've renamed golf "Edel" because of how much I love the putter 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

22 minutes ago, BMart519 said:

If you picked up 10-15 yards, there isn't going to be much more for gains from shaft changes at your speed. 

Completely agree. at this point, any change would just be chasing better disbursement and that might still be negligible between the 2. Sounds like you have a keeper! 

The PLB is just a very accessible and available option

MAXFLI  Tour CG

So w/r/t FWs .. decided to give it a try...

Important to note first - I don't even carry a FW! Just cannot reliably hit one (use hybrids). Been taking lessons and practicing .. working on my swing and technique .. making progress.

So the other day I took one of my FWs that's been sitting around to the range, along with an older one I'd bought for my wife - Cobra Bafller Rail-F 18* with a Fujikura "made for" shaft marked only "L", but it is light and flexy (did not check the SW yet).

Well..... there's something to this!!

At least in that first range session it just felt easier to hit with, and I was getting a nice high trajectory and .. straight??!!!

Distance was roughly comparable to my *good* shots with my own FW = Tour Edge EXS 7W with Tensei CK Blue 50/R.

..more to follow.... (🤞)

EDIT: corrected to 7W with 50g shaft.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Played 9 holes this evening again with the TSR3/PLB"L" combo. 

I may have a bit of increased swing speed from the lighter shaft (previously swinging a 55g, new shaft installed in the TSR is a 65g.  PLB is 45g), but I think the distance advantage I'm seeing is coming from the trajectory and spin with this shaft - probably more to do with the more optimal spin.  I am getting a bore through the air flight... I'm wondering if increasing the loft will give me some more carry.  I have 1.5 degrees to play with in the Titleist SureFit hosel settings... not that I'm complaining, my drives today were between 250 and 276 yards (that is solid 20 yard increase from my yardage range prior to the O-PH install), just wondering if there is a little more distance in the tech tank. 

I also measured the swing weight today using the calculator earlier in the thread... it came in at D-0.9, provided I recorded all the measurements correctly.  I will probably take it to my golf shot tomorrow and have them put it on the SW scale to verify.  The other thing I'm thinking about is adding a little grip weight or length to get the SW down to D-0.0  I have the Shotscope tags that I can use to counter weight and even add a little lead tape on them if necessary.  Not sure if one swing weight (or 0.9 to be exact) will make a difference... but since I'm in experiment mode... might as well try.

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

Has anyone tried the Maltby MPF UL Wood shaft? Been eyeing one up to try this but haven't bit the bullet yet. 

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST200 9.5*

4 Wood: :ping-small: G25 16.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 19*

Irons: :cobra-small: MAX 4-GW

Wedge: :nike-small: VR X3X 56*

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER11v

Launch Monitor: Ernest Sports ESB1

1 hour ago, LickyNatch said:

Has anyone tried the Maltby MPF UL Wood shaft? Been eyeing one up to try this but haven't bit the bullet yet. 

Being the Maltby Ho that I am, I highly considered it before starting this. With the A flex having a torque at 5.7 I decided to pass. In theory, I think that could lend to a pretty twisty head which might not work great for this experiment. Everything in this thread is "in theory" though 😜.. I figure there are enough grains of salt here to season a whole hogg. (There I go with the BBQ references again!) 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

Well... evidently my manual measurements were not as accurate as I hoped they would be.  I took my setup to two different golf shops. One had a manual scale (sliding weight) and the other a digital scale... both came back just above D-2 SW.  

The club has been performing, but there is that tickle in my brain that says maybe there is a little more I can get from it by targeting 1-2 swing weight reduction..   

The TSR3 sliding weight is 8g.  Titleist offers their authorized dealers 6g and 4g weights to help customize the clubs... so I will probably be asking my shop if a) they have any to sell, and/or b) can I order one or both.  I decided that I don't really want to add more weight to the club by counterweighting it, and I really don't want to shorten the shaft... so reducing the head weight is the other option (and with the potential to replace the weights in the TSR3 head...not a bad option - other than I can't do it quickly.).  

I suppose I could remove the weight all together, then add back 4g of lead tape... at least until I get the authorized weight from Titleisit.  That may work as a test before I buy.  

So those of you who have been testing different shafts and SW's... how much difference have you seen by 1 or 2 SW over the suggested target?

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

Ok, just got back from the range.  It was an interesting and very encouraging day.  In my opinion I added a data point today, at least for myself although I'm confident it would generalize.

I've been waiting for the L flex ProLaunch Blue shaft to arrive.  It did and I got it built and have been waiting for a day civilized enough to give it a go.  That was today.  Sunny, light breeze, but only about 48 degrees which in my experience doesn't add to distance, it subtracts.

Be that as it may...ball flew appropriately high and amazingly straight.  As in "an arrow" straight.  More importantly, since I felt I was hitting it pretty good for me I remembered I had an A flex PLB in the car that would create the same swing weight and same length as what I was hitting.

Soooo, I swapped out the shaft and went back at it.

The "good news", in terms of the O-PH concept, was that the A flex, believe it or not, was traveling 10-12 yards SHORTER than the L flex.

If you're new to the thread I'm the poster boy for the instructional pages in the back of the golf magazines that says "you hit it straight but a lack of distance puts pressure on your game".

Same day, same weather, same crappy range balls, same PXG 0311 driver head, same loft setting; the only difference was the shaft.  The A flex flew as straight as the L flex, the only variable was the distance.

Got a couple of shafts for hybrids arriving tomorrow.  Hopefully I can get one built and be able to give it a whirl on the course this Sunday morning.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Cobra Nova putter

3 minutes ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

Well... evidently my manual measurements were not as accurate as I hoped they would be.  I took my setup to two different golf shops. One had a manual scale (sliding weight) and the other a digital scale... both came back just above D-2 SW.  

The club has been performing, but there is that tickle in my brain that says maybe there is a little more I can get from it by targeting 1-2 swing weight reduction..   

The TSR3 sliding weight is 8g.  Titleist offers their authorized dealers 6g and 4g weights to help customize the clubs... so I will probably be asking my shop if a) they have any to sell, and/or b) can I order one or both.  I decided that I don't really want to add more weight to the club by counterweighting it, and I really don't want to shorten the shaft... so reducing the head weight is the other option (and with the potential to replace the weights in the TSR3 head...not a bad option - other than I can't do it quickly.).  

I suppose I could remove the weight all together, then add back 4g of lead tape... at least until I get the authorized weight from Titleisit.  That may work as a test before I buy.  

So those of you who have been testing different shafts and SW's... how much difference have you seen by 1 or 2 SW over the suggested target?

I've used both D0 and D1 swing weights and can't tell the difference.  That said I'm probably the worst golfer on this thread so take that for what it's worth.

Frankly, if it were me, I'd keep on keeping on with your current setup.  The gains are clear and noticeable for you.  Still, I "get" the idea of trying to dial in on perfect.  How about simply removing the weight in the head and giving it a try to see if "lighter is better" before you go much further?  Using the 4 gram weight from Titleist (they may have a head that's got one in it, not everything from the factory is "standard" in that respect depending on the raw weight of the manufactured head) sounds like a great idea.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Cobra Nova putter

17 minutes ago, Bobbers said:

Ok, just got back from the range.  It was an interesting and very encouraging day.  In my opinion I added a data point today, at least for myself although I'm confident it would generalize.

I've been waiting for the L flex ProLaunch Blue shaft to arrive.  It did and I got it built and have been waiting for a day civilized enough to give it a go.  That was today.  Sunny, light breeze, but only about 48 degrees which in my experience doesn't add to distance, it subtracts.

Be that as it may...ball flew appropriately high and amazingly straight.  As in "an arrow" straight.  More importantly, since I felt I was hitting it pretty good for me I remembered I had an A flex PLB in the car that would create the same swing weight and same length as what I was hitting.

Soooo, I swapped out the shaft and went back at it.

The "good news", in terms of the O-PH concept, was that the A flex, believe it or not, was traveling 10-12 yards SHORTER than the L flex.

If you're new to the thread I'm the poster boy for the instructional pages in the back of the golf magazines that says "you hit it straight but a lack of distance puts pressure on your game".

Same day, same weather, same crappy range balls, same PXG 0311 driver head, same loft setting; the only difference was the shaft.  The A flex flew as straight as the L flex, the only variable was the distance.

Got a couple of shafts for hybrids arriving tomorrow.  Hopefully I can get one built and be able to give it a whirl on the course this Sunday morning.

I'm going shopping for some more PLB "L" shafts...

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

13 minutes ago, Bobbers said:

I've used both D0 and D1 swing weights and can't tell the difference.  That said I'm probably the worst golfer on this thread so take that for what it's worth.

Frankly, if it were me, I'd keep on keeping on with your current setup.  The gains are clear and noticeable for you.  Still, I "get" the idea of trying to dial in on perfect.  How about simply removing the weight in the head and giving it a try to see if "lighter is better" before you go much further?  Using the 4 gram weight from Titleist (they may have a head that's got one in it, not everything from the factory is "standard" in that respect depending on the raw weight of the manufactured head) sounds like a great idea.

I thought of that too, but removing the weight completely could put it into a C-8 ish... which may not be a bad thing... but I would assume there is a point of diminishing returns (or even hurtful returns) by going too far.  That is an easy test though... as is grabbing some lead tape for a temp adj.  I'll probably do all of the above and then some.  🙂

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

Had my first go with the PLB A flex 46" in SIM2 head yesterday. Had to remove the 16g headweight to get the SW down to D0. Set to standard 9 degrees. My gamer is 45.75" Tensei AW Raw Blue 60 g Stiff, SW is D5.0, set to 7 degrees (what I usually play). Test was indoor trackman cage.

Findings:

• PLB max club head speed was 108
  • Tensei max club head speed was 101
  • Some ball speeds higher with PLB but no gain on carry
  • Only calculated spin numbers but PLB spun more, sometimes too much
  • PLB went more right (field) and Tensei went left of middle in avg, see pictures

Haven't hit balls in a while and looking forward to testing this more during the winter and also finding the good part of the club face more. Will try PLB in 7 degrees as well, but wanted to see this the first time with as few variables as possible.

More to come and the potensial is there with the extra CHS!

IMG-1813.PNG

IMG-1812.PNG

3 hours ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

Depending on what grip you're using, a grip that weighed just a few more grams is an easy way to get to D0-D1.  Just another random thought.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Cobra Nova putter