Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Dunning Golf apparel - anyone tried it?

WaffleHouseTour

Has anyone tried Dunning Golf apparel? Haven’t heard of them before yesterday and they are suddenly everywhere I look - catalog in mail, Instagram feed etc. 

In the market for some golf pants for fall and thought I’d ask around before I ordered a pair. 

any experience?

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

Very good quality and fit. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

7 hours ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

Has anyone tried Dunning Golf apparel? Haven’t heard of them before yesterday and they are suddenly everywhere I look - catalog in mail, Instagram feed etc. 

In the market for some golf pants for fall and thought I’d ask around before I ordered a pair. 

any experience?

I have several pair of the players shorts.  Great fit, good feel, and nice finishing on them.  I haven't tried the pants, but if they're anything like the shorts, they'll be a quality product.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to @CarlH @THEZIPR23 @gmmiddle Very good advice.  Ordered a pair of the pants, and absolutely love them.  Fit is great - with a bit of stretch to them.  Looks great - not sloppy, nice finish.  Looks good for work.  Kind of a trim fit look.  SheWhoMustBeObeyed told me to order a second pair, so they are on the way. 

Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts

2 hours ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

Thank you to @CarlH @THEZIPR23 @gmmiddle Very good advice.  Ordered a pair of the pants, and absolutely love them.  Fit is great - with a bit of stretch to them.  Looks great - not sloppy, nice finish.  Looks good for work.  Kind of a trim fit look.  SheWhoMustBeObeyed told me to order a second pair, so they are on the way. 

Now you got me thinking about getting a pair of stone and/or halo pants....hmmmmm 😉

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

• 6 months later...

I really don't know about this but I have heard and I can say that their clothing is some of the best on the market. The materials they use are high-quality and feel great against your skin. Their attention to detail in both design and functionality make for a truly exceptional product.

I particularly say about their golf pants - they fit perfectly, allowing for a full range of motion without any restriction or discomfort. They're also very durable, so you don't have to worry about them wearing out over time.

Overall, if you're in the market for some new golf clothes this fall, I highly recommend giving Dunning Golf a try. You won't be disappointed!

Yeah, I’m up to four pairs of pants now

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Only Dunning apparel I have had was a shirt given to me as a gift.  Nice looking shirt but workmanship was terrible.  The button placket in front came unsewn after 2 wearings/washings.  Cut the buttons off, save them, pitched the shirt. 

WITB

Driver - Taylormade M6

3wd - Taylormade RBZ

Hybrids - Taylormade RBZ

Irons - Taylormade RSi1

Putter - Macgregor Smoothie