Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Karma Neion grips

JBones

I'm going to "pimp" my clubs this year and I've been searching for colorful grips that aren't going to break the bank (ie anything with color other than Iomics). Karma has come out with a new line called NeIon. They are currently available in white, black, red, blue, and orange. I decided to order the white for my woods and eventually I'm going to order the orange for my irons. Below is a small excerpt from Hireko, about the grip.

Karma's new NEION grips feature NEGATIVE-ION technology. Negative ions are invisible molecules inside the grip's TPR anion material designed to reduce shock and restore bodily energy. Longer lasting than rubber grips, the NEION comes in long lasting vibrant colors with a soft and ultra-tacky surface.

Feel

These are the tackiest grips I've ever had in my hands. I can use them without a glove, with wet and sweaty palms. To test them out, I swung my driver with them dry, with sweaty hands after working out, and after pouring water on them; I didn't have any slippage on any swing. Along with the tackiness, they feel extremely soft.

Looks

They are very vibrant. The white stands out from a mile and from seeing them online, the other colors will as well. The white seems to dirty quickly, but after purposely getting them dirty, they cleaned right up with a wet rag.

Cost

At $3.19/each, you simply can't beat them; enough said.

Overall

I'm completely sold on this grip. After trying the first one, I ordered double what I needed for the woods and I'll be ordering double what I need for the iron, just so I have them when I need to replace them. I obviously can't speak to how long they'll hold up, but it feels like they are well built enough to last quite awhile. Again, for the price, I don't think they can be beat. The only con I have is that they only come in a few colors, but since I was specifically looking for white and orange, it worked out perfectly for me.

Grip.JPG

Butt end.JPG

Look forward to your mid-season report!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Where do you get these? Do they have a website?

WITB:

Ping G30 9* (set to 10*)- Ping Tour 60 X

Ping G20 15* - Aldila RIP Alpha 80 X

Cobra Bio Cell Pro 19* (set to 20*) - Graphite Design Deep Impact 80H X

Adams CMB 4-GW - TT Dynamic Gold Tour X100

Cobra Trusty Rusty 55* and 61* - TT S200

Taylormade New Spider Mallet 35"

Archived