Matt Blois Returns to TXG

Golfspy_Lukes

Saw Matty on the TSR vs TSi video and I was super excited. Great to see him back and his connection with Ian. Also always loved his videos because Ian is able to break things down so so well, and Matt offers terrific feedback with every shot. 

Driver: Ping G400 

Woods: Cobra Speedzone 3w & 5w

Irons: Ping i200

Wedges: Cleveland CBX 2 GW, RTX Zipcore 56* & 60*

Putter: Axis 1 Rose B

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see he's back and I hope it lasts. I, for one, couldn't be bothered with TXG after the split. No grudges, no personal issues. Only, the few TXG vids I watched afterwards felt freakin' awkward and were entirely boring.

Neither is best on their own, hopefully they both realize this.

• Like 1

It has been a really fun series so far to watch Matty get his game back and the club fitting aspects of how things have changed for him. 

Just seems to breath new life into the TXG viewing experience.

• Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Oct 31, 2022 (Past WITB
Driver:   TBD: Follow here: Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: King SZ 3 wood 15.5*

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 4 iron or others....

Irons:     :Sub70: Sub70 659 TC Raw 5-Aw w/ KBS Tour 90 Stiff Black PVD

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:     :taylormade-small:/:titleist-small: (currently testing)

Other:     :Arccos: 

Pumped to have him back on the channel! I'm much more inclined to watch with him swinging the clubs

Bag: Big Max Dri Lite Summit Black/Red
Driver: Callaway GBB Epic - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green Small Batch "Hulk"
3 Wood: Callaway Epix Max - Aldila Ascent Red 
2 Iron: TaylorMade Stealth UDI - LA Golf A Series Hybrid
4-AW Irons: TaylorMade P790 - KBS Tour 120g Stiff (1/4" long, 2* upright)
54* & 58* Wedges: Callaway Jaws MD5
Putter: Mizuno M Craft I Blue
Ball: Vice Pro Plus

On 10/22/2022 at 4:21 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

It has been a really fun series so far to watch Matty get his game back and the club fitting aspects of how things have changed for him. 

Just seems to breath new life into the TXG viewing experience.

It has been their videos after he left just got too long, showing too many shots, and just didn't find that balance between detail and brevity that Matty has a great eye for. Now the videos are much closer to 12 instead of 17 minutes, though half of that is back the shorter intro it seem which was the worst part after the change.

• Like 1

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review)
:callaway-small: Epic Speed 15°  Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke iM10 60g  6.0 | :callaway-small: Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro  5-PW  :Fuji:  Pro Tour Spec 115i S
:Hogan: Equalizer 52°/56°  KBS Tour V 110 S | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Happy to see Matty back.  The only videos I really enjoyed after Matt left were the ones with Mac.  I feel he brought a similar energy to the studio (maybe it's a lefty thing).  But I definitely missed the chemistry between Matt and Ian.  Hopefully he's back for a while.

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-small:Rogue ST Max LS 9*

Woods/Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Epic Max 3 wood, :ping-small: G425 7 wood, :ping-small: G425 4 hybrid

Irons:  :mizuno-small: 921 Hot Metal 5-Pw

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50, 54, CBX full face 60, :ping-small: ChipR

Putter:  :taylormade-small: Spider EX

• 1 month later...