TESTERS WANTED! ×

Liv Golf Central Thread: Events and News

Thin2win
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

We haven't had to say this in a while, but as a reminder to all that we are keeping this thread to the golf/signings and related content.

We are not going to get into the politics of it all and where the money is coming from etc.

If you wish to comment on that aspect of it all please feel free to do so on other platforms. Not here.

While much of LIV has become more accepted over the years there are still those who feel strongly against it and the backing. We respect all those who are both for and against LIV, however will not tolerate going into the weeds of all the "other stuff"

If you are not sure whether you should post something either ask a mod or don't post it. 

As we have before we will continue to moderate, remove or edit posts that go against our moral code and members will receive alerts or warnings to follow.

Thank you

Forum Staff 

41 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

So for those who formally resign their membership, what is the process they would have to do in order to reapply to get back on tour if they chose to?

So Jaime, it would have to be becoming eligible to hold a tour card again and applying for membership, so...

1) Won a tour event in the last two years, or a Major in the last five

2) Finish in the top 125 in FedEx Cup points for a season

3) Go through the Korn Ferry Tour and get one of the cards there

4) That special temporary membership route, but you'd need to make enough points to finish top 125 to regain your card and you'd be ineligible for the playoffs, like Zalatoris last season

Also worth noting, they'd like revert to the bottom of the priority list as well I would think if they got membership back and their exemption into a higher tier of priority expired in the meantime, so you might have to slum it out over the Fall series to up that ranking.

EDIT: Priority List rankings are here from the 21-22 media guide. Phil could be top of the eligibility chart until 2026. DJ fits Tier 3 until 2025 and both could use their one-time lifetime earning exemption. Other players would slot in behind, like Sergio, Louis, Na, Gooch, etc.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Only because I want to see the train wreck

I have absolutely ZERO interest in it as a golf tournament.

No Laying Up did a great job talking about LIV on the their latest podcast.  Take out the Saudi stuff and sportswashing.  Just look at the product itself.  Who the hell wants to watch those guys play in whatever the hell spectacle they are trying to put on?  Reading the comments from the press conference today, it is blatantly obvious that this is all a glorified exhibition. 

For those who haven't been following along, here is a good recap of what has unfolded today.  It's almost too bad/hilarious to be true.

https://twitter.com/NoLayingUp/status/1534175865986330626?s=20&t=lQ1YRSTCfQxVb4PUEq8ZJQ

And while we're at it - has anyone seen the team names? 😱🤦‍♂️ note I used these emojis because I can't fiind one that communicates 'what were you thinking'

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/liv-golf-team-names-captains-phil-mickelson-dustin-johnson

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

37 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Only because I want to see the train wreck

I have absolutely ZERO interest in it as a golf tournament.

No Laying Up did a great job talking about LIV on the their latest podcast.  Take out the Saudi stuff and sportswashing.  Just look at the product itself.  Who the hell wants to watch those guys play in whatever the hell spectacle they are trying to put on?  Reading the comments from the press conference today, it is blatantly obvious that this is all a glorified exhibition. 

For those who haven't been following along, here is a good recap of what has unfolded today.  It's almost too bad/hilarious to be true.

https://twitter.com/NoLayingUp/status/1534175865986330626?s=20&t=lQ1YRSTCfQxVb4PUEq8ZJQ

Apparently the press conference was a real cluster this morning. Reporters and players were all asked to leave after someone asked a marginal question and the MC took offense. It got ugly. I dont know the question but tempers were on display.  

• Mav SubZ 9°
  • Mav SubZ 14.5°
  • Mav SubZ 16°
  • Mav 4hy
  • Apex CF19 5- AW
  • Hogan Equalizer 54°
    Cleveland 58°
  • Odyssey StrokeLab 7s
  • TaylorMade TP5x

My 53 year membership in the PGA Tour Broadcast Viewing Association prevents me from watching rival golf leagues.  

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

I'll go on record as a 20% interested observer. I'm more interested in seeing how this plays out with the various Tours. Part of that has to do with my disdain for Greg Norman. He's a pompous ass. His countryman Wayne Grady said it best. Google it and you'll see. The quality of field is a joke. They all hide behind the veil of "growing the game". That's total BS. If it wasn't for the $$$, not a soul would have showed up. 

• Mav SubZ 9°
  • Mav SubZ 14.5°
  • Mav SubZ 16°
  • Mav 4hy
  • Apex CF19 5- AW
  • Hogan Equalizer 54°
    Cleveland 58°
  • Odyssey StrokeLab 7s
  • TaylorMade TP5x

1 hour ago, jlukes said:

Wow, those team logos are really amateurish! I'd bet every single one of them violates the trademark of some minor league baseball team, though "Hy Flyers" might have come from Harry Potter.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

It'll also be interesting to see how the individual player sponsors handle this, i.e. Michelson and KPMG. Will sponsors like this drop the players?

All of Phil's sponsors have already cut ties with him, although the Callaway deal is "on hold", not yet cut.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

Not a chance.  The more about the wealth fund that it's main backer (Saudi Public Investment Fund) the bigger my disgust.  

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0811XT -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0211 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 56 Mid @55° -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

And while we're at it - has anyone seen the team names? 😱🤦‍♂️ note I used these emojis because I can't fiind one that communicates 'what were you thinking'

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/liv-golf-team-names-captains-phil-mickelson-dustin-johnson

Bizarre.

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 & 5 woods

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70: 939X 4H 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with KBS Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:Sub70: 286 Wedge (50 degrees)

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 (56 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

:maxfli: Tour 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Garmin S10

It’s mostly social media channels for viewing. Highly unlikely to watch 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, Siamese Moose said:

Wow, those team logos are really amateurish! I'd bet every single one of them violates the trademark of some minor league baseball team, though "Hy Flyers" might have come from Harry Potter.

They look like the logos you would find on the fantasy football websites for your fantasy team. 😲

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 10.5 degree ALTA CB 55 RED STIFF
Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 3 & 5
Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 4 & 5
Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 6 - P w/ Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Black Parallel Graphite Iron Shaft STIFF
Wedges: :edel-golf-1: Edel SMS 50, 54, 58 degree with KBS STIFF 2g/8g/10g Weight Setup
Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter w/ Graphite & Steel Shaft and Pistol Grip
Ball: :bridgestone-small: Bridgestone Tour B X
GPS: :ShotScope: Shot Scope V3 w/ Trackers 

"You don't HAVE to go play golf, you GET to go play golf." 

- Harvey Penick

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

We know Phil wasn't involved with the names or his team would probably be called My Calves.  😁

They should have let the fans name the teams.....or maybe more accurately they should have let fans over 12 name the teams.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

13 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

We know Phil wasn't involved with the names or his team would probably be called My Calves.  😁

They should have let the fans name the teams.....or maybe more accurately they should have let fans over 12 name the teams.

I wish they would have gone with FIGJAM, as explained in Shipnuck's book.

Driver:  :callaway-small: Rogue St Max 9* | VA Nemesys 65 R
Fairway metals: :callaway-small: Rogue St Max 5 wood | VA Nemesys 65 R, Rogue St Max 7 wood | Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60 R
Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4-7, P770 8-P matched | True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 VSS +.5, 1 degree up
Wedges: 1240867525_default_vokey-small1.gif.fd86a2e0ab83b468ba0f432d800e9cee.gif SM8 54 S10, SM 8 58 S10 | True Temper Dynamic Gold, SM9 48 F10 | True Temper Dynamic Gold
Putter: Bettinardi Queen Bee #6 34" stock shaft

7 minutes ago, Riverboat said:

Dustin Johnson estimated net worth is 50 million, and my guess is that's low. Family's best interests my a**. That's pure greed with no concern where the money is coming from, which is pure evil.

So is jealousy. How is yours or anyone else’s right to judge how much a person thinks they need for their family’s best interest? 

This is what is called F U money. He, his family, his kids families won’t have anything to worry about. Anyone not wanting to have financial success to the point that they dot have to worry about anything is silly.

When you and other dump your smartphones, non American made shoes, electronics and everything else that comes from countries with poor human rights then maybe there can something to say.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I'll probably check it out Saturday morning if I don't have anything else going on. I'll be at work during the 1st 2 days.

Driver: :cobra-small: LTDx
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 6-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   
bloodline(2).png.8f7245797de1f39b93a647d0292c1b2b.png Vale
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Maybe Sergio picked up a sponsorship from the whiskey brand but this is a Saudi venture so maybe it’s the candy. 😂

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:ping-small: G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

1 hour ago, Shapotomous said:

Yeah, I could see the names now - Putty McPuttface, My Little Wedgie, Deez Putts, Golf Balls Deep, Foregasm, Dustin's Johnsons, or my personal favorite ... "Fowler? I Hardly Knew Her" 😱😜

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 10.5 degree ALTA CB 55 RED STIFF
Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 3 & 5
Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 4 & 5
Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 6 - P w/ Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Black Parallel Graphite Iron Shaft STIFF
Wedges: :edel-golf-1: Edel SMS 50, 54, 58 degree with KBS STIFF 2g/8g/10g Weight Setup
Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter w/ Graphite & Steel Shaft and Pistol Grip
Ball: :bridgestone-small: Bridgestone Tour B X
GPS: :ShotScope: Shot Scope V3 w/ Trackers 

"You don't HAVE to go play golf, you GET to go play golf." 

- Harvey Penick

This whole thing is going to be comical, sad, entertaining and hard to both watch and not watch. 

It is bringing a ton of discussion to the golf world... That's got to be good in some sense?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I can't decide if I want to tune in or not... can't decide if it is FOMO or actual interest. The format does seem TV friendly. 

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

1 hour ago, Riverboat said:

Dustin Johnson estimated net worth is 50 million, and my guess is that's low. Family's best interests my a**. That's pure greed with no concern where the money is coming from, which is pure evil.

So why do pros play golf? Should all of them who have enough to retire with an average lifestyle drop out or give up all their earnings? Seems exceedingly arrogant to presume the motivations and needs of someone else you’ve likely not met. And it’s funny how you don’t paint all those pros who have MORE than DJ as greedy, but he must be because he changed jobs. 

Personally, I’m not here to judge ANY of them. Let them decide for themselves what is most sensible. 

Not enough interest in the field to do so and Im a little irked at DJ for bailing but its his life his choice.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

51 minutes ago, GrumpyGolf said:

Yeah, I could see the names now - Putty McPuttface, My Little Wedgie, Deez Putts, Golf Balls Deep, Foregasm, Dustin's Johnsons, or my personal favorite ... "Fowler? I Hardly Knew Her" 😱😜

Now that's funny - especially Dustin's team name. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

So for those who formally resign their membership, what is the process they would have to do in order to reapply to get back on tour if they chose to?

Sounds like many don’t intend to return for tour  events only the majors that are private or USGA run. They took the ability of the PGA tour to suspend them out of the equation so other entities couldn’t follow suit with the recommendations. 

Sounds like we are going through the same thing all over again that happened in 1994 with Greg Norman and his tour. The LA times article is an interesting read https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1995-10-22-fi-59876-story.html

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

On 6/6/2022 at 9:30 AM, LICC said:

The main initial threat is LIV poaching away the PGA Tour's top and thus most marketable players.

Competition is good for all businesses. Keeps everyone on their toes....

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

42 minutes ago, GaDawg said:

Competition is good for all businesses. Keeps everyone on their toes....

This is not market based competition. LIV doesn’t care if it loses billions. 

The pga tour has issues that it is going to have to figure out sooner then later.  There are the 4 majors,  the players,  and About 6 other events that are worth watching. Then there are basically 30 events that aren't good to watch. 

It sucks that the reason some issues are getting looked at is because of LIV. It also sucks that the PGA took such a hard line stance against it instead of working with it from the start to figure out how to add the $225 million to its current pool and into something that would work.

Watching indy cars split into cart and the irl was bad for everyone,  but eventually it came back better.  I'm guessing this plays out similarly. It is going to make every event that isn't a major feel diminished. And the majors that much bigger assuming that everyone (DJ. etc) gets in.

It's a bummer,  but it is happening

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

Don't like Norman, don't like DJ, don't like Phil, detest Sergio...

Like Poulter, GMac and Westy... but they haven't done s*** in so long that it's probably nothing to watch...

So, not interested...

BUT perhaps watch a little bit of the first event:
a) I can play Centurion Club for free, so want to check it out, just haven't had the time to fly to London
b) watch the s*** show

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT