TESTERS WANTED! ×

Liv Golf Central Thread: Events and News

Thin2win
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

We haven't had to say this in a while, but as a reminder to all that we are keeping this thread to the golf/signings and related content.

We are not going to get into the politics of it all and where the money is coming from etc.

If you wish to comment on that aspect of it all please feel free to do so on other platforms. Not here.

While much of LIV has become more accepted over the years there are still those who feel strongly against it and the backing. We respect all those who are both for and against LIV, however will not tolerate going into the weeds of all the "other stuff"

If you are not sure whether you should post something either ask a mod or don't post it. 

As we have before we will continue to moderate, remove or edit posts that go against our moral code and members will receive alerts or warnings to follow.

Thank you

Forum Staff 

14 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I finished up the NLU podcast and when they were talking to KVV he had a wild idea that I actually like. It is bold, a little brash and well would certainly send a message. 

What KVV purposed was for Jay and the PGA Tour to come out and announce The Players officially as the 5th Major, run direclty by the Tour. Run by their rules and their eligibilty. What they choose to do with those who have one previous Players is up to them. Call them Majors or whatever, however this is the kind of bold move I would like to see the Tour make in response. 

I don’t think the PGA Tour right now wants to do something that would at the least irritate or alienate any of the organizations that run the majors. 

14 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

if OWGR points get awarded

Chamblee made a good case yesterday why it is unlikely OWGR points will get awarded to LIV tournaments. They rarely give points to 54 hole events and then only for tournaments run in countries where the organizers have financial difficulty. The other issue is the shotgun start. The courses aren’t being played by all in the manner that the courses were designed for competitive play. 

41 minutes ago, LICC said:

Chamblee made a good case yesterday why it is unlikely OWGR points will get awarded to LIV tournaments. They rarely give points to 54 hole events and then only for tournaments run in countries where the organizers have financial difficulty. The other issue is the shotgun start. The courses aren’t being played by all in the manner that the courses were designed for competitive play. 

Yeah; that’s a good point. However, as we’ve seen things can and do change. Perhaps reduced OWGR points? Obviously all speculation at this point, but interesting to ponder… 

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

33 minutes ago, MGoBlue100 said:

Yeah; that’s a good point. However, as we’ve seen things can and do change. Perhaps reduced OWGR points? Obviously all speculation at this point, but interesting to ponder… 

In reading on the OWGR website, part of the calculation is strength of field.  With only 48 players, and none of the very top players, AND 54 hole events, my guess is that the points from a typical LIV event won't be nearly as high as those from the John Deere Classic, or any of the other lightly regarded PGA Tour events. 

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

30 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

In reading on the OWGR website, part of the calculation is strength of field.  With only 48 players, and none of the very top players, AND 54 hole events, my guess is that the points from a typical LIV event won't be nearly as high as those from the John Deere Classic, or any of the other lightly regarded PGA Tour events. 

It's likely the majority of these fields players won't care about OWGR as it pertains to majors - they wouldn't be there anyway. Those top players that decide on LIV will just have to roll the dice on how the majors governing bodies and OWGR points are decided.  In trade will be the rather lucrative financial benefits.  It's just one trade-off after another.

Anyone hearing whether DP Tour is going to allow LIV players to join that tour?  In a somewhat "coming home to roost" way, this may end up dealing the PGA the same hand they dealt the Euro Tour decades ago.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I’m anxious to see what happens after the US Open.

OWGR points

Defections

The Open and Masters stance

If nothing changes this could very well be the last US Open the LIV players ever play.

Next year will bring forth the big changes, for PGA and LIV,  me thinks.

“Adventure Before Dementia “

PING G425 4-UW/SW Black Dot +1” Alta CB RFlex / ChipR

PING G410 Plus DRIVER 10.5* / 3W 14*/ 5W 17.5* / 3hyb. 19* / 9W 22*

PING Putter Custom PLD 4J Prototype / 1968 Anser / Odyssey TriHot #3

VICE Pro Soft Lime Green / Bridgestone RX - TreoSoft

3 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Anyone hearing whether DP Tour is going to allow LIV players to join that tour?  In a somewhat "coming home to roost" way, this may end up dealing the PGA the same hand they dealt the Euro Tour decades ago.

I've read rumors that some players plan to play DP or Asian Tour events, but nothing from the Tours themselves.  I understand that these tours all have some kind of strategic agreements with the PGA Tour, but I really don't know whether they'll follow the lead of the PGA Tour.  Also, I don't know if their membership agreements have requirements similar to those in the PGA Tour member's agreement.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

49 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

That reminded me that Chamblee also said OWGR generally requires at least 72 players in a field to give points, with some limited exceptions.

8 minutes ago, Motoboss said:

I’m anxious to see what happens after the US Open.

OWGR points

Defections

The Open and Masters stance

If nothing changes this could very well be the last US Open the LIV players ever play.

Next year will bring forth the big changes, for PGA and LIV,  me thinks.

If the majors keep their existing exemptions, Phil, DJ, and Bryson will still be eligible for at least some of the majors for quite a number of years based on their most recent major wins.

12 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

I've read rumors that some players plan to play DP or Asian Tour events, but nothing from the Tours themselves.  I understand that these tours all have some kind of strategic agreements with the PGA Tour, but I really don't know whether they'll follow the lead of the PGA Tour.  Also, I don't know if their membership agreements have requirements similar to those in the PGA Tour member's agreement.

It would seem that, if the PGA stays the course, this would be there path. I think it would be hard for a competing tours (and let's be honest, they are competing) to tell top 50 players no.  

11 minutes ago, LICC said:

That reminded me that Chamblee also said OWGR generally requires at least 72 players in a field to give points, with some limited exceptions.

I heard the same thing, I hadn't read that on the OWGR site.  They also said that the LIV people had applied to get ranking points, and they may negotiate some kind of agreement, I'd bet they points awarded will be pretty low.

3 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

It would seem that, if the PGA stays the course, this would be there path. I think it would be hard for a competing tours (and let's be honest, they are competing) to tell top 50 players no.  

Perhaps they ARE competing, but the LIV Tour could threaten their continued success as well.  Particularly if the LIV Tour expands to additional events, additional locations, they could threaten to suck up a lot of the top talent.  I guess we'll find out before very long.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

On 6/11/2022 at 1:13 PM, TR1PTIK said:

Watched James Wiltshire's latest video from LIV and a few things stuck out to me:

#1 There's a lot of interest in seeing these guys play regardless of the funding.

#2 The potential for viewership and reach far exceeds that of the PGA Tour due to the welcoming of personalities such as James posting content to their own channels. Obviously, if you follow James at all you know he was invited and granted special access by LIV, but allowing him to create his own content rather than having him as a "guest" on their programming is different and something I quite enjoy.

#3 This course does not look easy. I don't actually know anything about it, but based on what I've seen from the LIV feed and JW's channel there are some remarkably tough tee shots with trouble on both sides, native grass areas that IMO are much more penal than the even cut rough at the RBC and the wind has been blowing quite a bit from my understanding. I think I am more surprised by Schwartzel playing at -9 than I am by the number of players who are over par.

#4 (Watching the LIV feed) We get to see a LOT of golf from golfers I've never heard of, can't pronounce half their names, and that's kinda cool. I'd hate to watch featured group type coverage of a bunch of golfers I don't know, but getting to see snippets of them is great IMO.

#5 (Related to #4) I like the updated scoring on the left of the screen, but I find it difficult to understand who's who sometimes based on how they shortened the names. I'd love to seem them play around with this a bit more.

I'm not saying I am pro-LIV, but I'm certainly not against some of the things they are trying. Would love to see some of these attempted on the PGA Tour.

These are the types of things the PGA needs to keep an eye on, I am sure there are more things good and not so good but seeing the goods and bads of LIV can help PGA improve things for everyone and improve their product.

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

Alan Shipnuck was one of the golf journalists thrown out of an LIV press conference. Shipnuck sent Norman a tweet shortly thereafter, shows how Norman operates...loser.

Picture1.png

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

22 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

One thing I did kinda overlook is yes it is 8 events this year. However it is 15 next year and moving forward. 

Apparently several of these players have signed 5 year deals with LIV, so if OWGR points get awarded a lot of these guys are still looking at playing 20 ish weeks a year which is similar to what most of them do already. If not more. 

Yes the money is much better. We know that and it always will be. The LIV golfers are being paid far above their market value.... This is also why I like the Team format. Maybe golfers can be signed to guaranteed deals on teams? Anyway not about to go down that route again. I already mentioned I like the team format... just on a better more thoughtout manner. 

There is still the option for the Tour to get in with the PGL which could bring in similar funding or at least a partner willing to bring in funding and push the game forward. 

Interesting to think about it this way...you say paid far above their market value...say DJ has a 5 year, $100MM deal...at $20MM a year that isn't outrageous compared to other professional leagues/athletes of his caliber. 

Even though Jay didnt ask me, my preferred path is reduce the required minimum events of the players, as contracts wind down at events, reduce the number of total events from 48 to 40 or utilize alternate events when up against LIV, and incorporate the WGC events with the LIV events some how. I think players may be more likely to play with less demands on their schedule like the pro/ams and 54 holes to where they might play more events potentially. 

:taylormade-small: M2 Driver 

:taylormade-small: M2 3 Wood or  :ping-small: G410 7 Wood

:taylormade-small: 3 Hybrid or :ping-small: G Crossover 3i
:ping-small:  G410 5i-GW (White Dot, Stiff)  
:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth (54, 58) and sometimes will add a :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 (62)

:ping-small: Sigma 2 Anser 
:918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Range Finder 

22 minutes ago, Hacker1 said:

Sad to see Rickie and Mat go.

Other than kokrak who had a nice run last year the other 3 at this point have only a small chance at winning or even contending week to week. Perez is up in age, Rickie’s best days are more so in the side mirror approaching the rear view mirror and Matt Wolff as much as I like him, he wasn’t able to handle the mental grind of tour golf season after season and no cut 54 hole golf probably fits him better.

The tour loses nothing for the most part, although Rickie had a good fan base each event 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

On 6/12/2022 at 1:21 PM, Shankster said:

My sister in law wen to the WM Open… she doesn’t even know a single golfers name.  Went for the beer I am assuming.  

I’ve often wondered why major events always have to be surrounded by alcohol sponsors?  Do the events suck that bad that you can’t enjoy them without a buzz?  

I don’t get it either, never will.

Very good points. Booze is not needed.

6 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

One aspect that is still not clear is what is exactly in the LIV contracts. There has been rumors about having to play some asian tour events. The lighter schedule might actually turn out heavier on travel.

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Other than kokrak who had a nice run last year the other 3 at this point have only a small chance at winning or even contending week to week. Perez is up in age, Rickie’s best days are more so in the side mirror approaching the rear view mirror and Matt Wolff as much as I like him, he wasn’t able to handle the mental grind of tour golf season after season and no cut 54 hole golf probably fits him better.

The tour loses nothing for the most part, although Rickie had a good fan base each event 

It’s still going to be interesting to see how sponsors react. I assume in Rickie’s case, sponsor dollars were almost all of his income over the last few years…

I don’t care about any of the players who’ve chosen LIV make out. They’ve made their choices, we’ll see who the winners and losers are among players, tours, sponsors and “funding entities.”

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

10 minutes ago, Middler said:

It’s still going to be interesting to see how sponsors react. I assume in Rickie’s case, sponsor dollars were almost all of his income over the last few years…

I don’t care about any of the players who’ve chosen LIV make out. They’ve made their choices, we’ll see how it pans out for everyone.

I would expect that to be true. He’s made roughly $40 million in career earning and from what I recall seeing a few years back he was pulling in $10mil in sponsorship money. I think this is one of the reasons he never left cobra/puma. He probably wouldn’t have gotten the same money from other brands and iirc it was titleist that cut him loose at the end of his ball deal and not the other way around so they probably saw his lack of recent success not being as valuable to them

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Man, listening to Brandel on TGC the last couple of days and he has a serious axe-grinding issue with LIV and the defectors.  This helps explain some of that angst.

Brandel Chamblee Contract, Salary Cap Details & Breakdowns | Spotrac

It took him 15 years of tour play to make almost as much as Schwartzel made in 3 days 😆

LIV's first 54-hole event had Charl Schwartzel win more cash than the last  four years combined | Marca

But seriously, these network folks are losing their collective minds over this. I get they are defending the knife that butters their bread, but wow, move on already.  Keeping this front and center is both detracting from the US Open and helping LIV.

Mehh

It hard to stomach “sportswashing” for some.
But money makes it invisible for others.

But agree, move on with the actual event.

“Adventure Before Dementia “

PING G425 4-UW/SW Black Dot +1” Alta CB RFlex / ChipR

PING G410 Plus DRIVER 10.5* / 3W 14*/ 5W 17.5* / 3hyb. 19* / 9W 22*

PING Putter Custom PLD 4J Prototype / 1968 Anser / Odyssey TriHot #3

VICE Pro Soft Lime Green / Bridgestone RX - TreoSoft

5 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Keeping this front and center is both detracting from the US Open and helping LIV.

^^^This 100%^^^

Watching the end of the RBC was absolutely miserable between the amount of time spent in the booth with Jay Monahan and switching to a "Playing Through" ad on the final hole (among other discussion and ads)...

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

9 hours ago, LICC said:

If the majors keep their existing exemptions, Phil, DJ, and Bryson will still be eligible for at least some of the majors for quite a number of years based on their most recent major wins.

And let's say Phil DJ Byson or one of the others playing on the Liv Tour wins a major in the next 3-5 years, won't that put a spanner in the works. Hehehe...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

If the Masters decides in 2023 to not let the golfers playing the LIV Tour that are qualified to not play, I will send my tickets back. 😁

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Keith Pelley potentially negotiating with Golf Saudi and/or LIV with seemingly the support of a lot of the DPWT membership. https://www.golfdigest.com/story/dp-world-tour-keith-pelley-face-crucial-decision-pga-tour-liv-golf-battle

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

14 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Man, listening to Brandel on TGC the last couple of days and he has a serious axe-grinding issue with LIV and the defectors.  This helps explain some of that angst.

Brandel Chamblee Contract, Salary Cap Details & Breakdowns | Spotrac

It took him 15 years of tour play to make almost as much as Schwartzel made in 3 days 😆

LIV's first 54-hole event had Charl Schwartzel win more cash than the last  four years combined | Marca

But seriously, these network folks are losing their collective minds over this. I get they are defending the knife that butters their bread, but wow, move on already.  Keeping this front and center is both detracting from the US Open and helping LIV.

It is the most hot button issue to talk about. Of course they have to spend time discussing it and asking about it.

I doubt Chamblee's take on this is due to jealousy of Schwartzel.

17 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I agree about the Tour players who have left for LIV- no one will be seriously missed (maybe DJ a little but not that much). 

However, Brooks Koepka's comments yesterday made me think that he is looking to join LIV. Or it could be that he just doesn't want to talk about because his brother is with LIV. We will see.

12 hours ago, GaDawg said:

If the Masters decides in 2023 to not let the golfers playing the LIV Tour that are qualified to not play, I will send my tickets back. 😁

You got tickets!!  😱

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

7 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

You got tickets!!  😱

Well I sent in my application in and thought if you applied, you got tickets.😀

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x