Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Liv Golf Central Thread: Events and News

Thin2win
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

We haven't had to say this in a while, but as a reminder to all that we are keeping this thread to the golf/signings and related content.

We are not going to get into the politics of it all and where the money is coming from etc.

If you wish to comment on that aspect of it all please feel free to do so on other platforms. Not here.

While much of LIV has become more accepted over the years there are still those who feel strongly against it and the backing. We respect all those who are both for and against LIV, however will not tolerate going into the weeds of all the "other stuff"

If you are not sure whether you should post something either ask a mod or don't post it. 

As we have before we will continue to moderate, remove or edit posts that go against our moral code and members will receive alerts or warnings to follow.

Thank you

Forum Staff 

On 8/11/2022 at 1:59 AM, bens197 said:

Cam Smith during 2021 FedEx Cup, re: $15mm: "I'm pretty set, to be honest. Maybe buy some more fishing equipment."

Can after the $3.6mm at TPC: "I don't have an answer for that. That's a lot of money. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it."

Money changes people. 

His fishing equipment is not cheap.  After watching one of the those "hanging with Cam Smith" YT segments, and seeing the amount of toys he's accumulated, he may actually need the extra money 😆.

On 8/11/2022 at 5:58 AM, Middler said:

If LIV is successful long term, they can develop their own "majors" or marquee events.

They'll come to be known as "the minors" 🙂.

I found this to be an interesting conversation.  Having Tiger showing up at the BMW for a player rally (so to speak) sure sounds to me like the tour is worried about other names considering the move to LIV.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

47 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

His fishing equipment is not cheap.  After watching one of the those "hanging with Cam Smith" YT segments, and seeing the amount of toys he's accumulated, he may actually need the extra money 😆.

I found this to be an interesting conversation.  Having Tiger showing up at the BMW for a player rally (so to speak) sure sounds to me like the tour is worried about other names considering the move to LIV.

Yeah I'm wondering how many $$$$$$ they donated to his favorite charity ....

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

Lawsuit on behalf of Patrick Reed filed against Brandel Chamblee, Golf Channel for defamation seeking $750 million in damages.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-lawsuit-behalf-patrick-reed-013137251.html

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

I believe the list for people who could be on this same list for Reed is a mile long or longer. 

Not a fan of his so not surprised. 

My big takeaway is I really hope that we just don't see a pattern in the pro golfing world where players suing the tour, players and others becoming the headlining story of the week vs the actual golf. Unfortunately I can just see the pro golfing world going further down the gutter as this all plays out and overall just being bad for the game as a whole. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

On 8/13/2022 at 9:05 PM, GaDawg said:

Billy Horschel has been doing a lot of talking and criticizing the guys that went to LIV lately. He needs to look in the mirror, I believe he and his family had some alcohol issues going on recently. Probably some of those same golfers were very supportive of their situation at the time.

Yep maybe I am not certain but am certain of one thing---- Times and people change and sometimes not for the better

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I wonder what the reaction would be if the Saudi PIF, or one of many other country governments, started rival leagues to the NFL, the NBA, and MLB - and paid triple or quadruple the salaries with guarantees to players from those professional sports? Obviously some of your favorite stars would take the money, and splinter those sports for years to come. And should those players be allowed, (off season) schedule permitting, to play in both leagues? I wonder what Stephen A and like minded others would say…

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

My big takeaway is I really hope that we just don't see a pattern in the pro golfing world where players suing the tour, players and others becoming the headlining story of the week vs the actual golf. Unfortunately I can just see the pro golfing world going further down the gutter as this all plays out and overall just being bad for the game as a whole. 

+100. Professional golf may never be the same, whether that’s a good or bad thing remains to be seen. We’re becoming ever more litigious as a society, often as a weapon more than seeking justice.

If pros can play LIV and the four majors, and keep their endorsements/sponsors, the PGA is done (obviously).

As I noted in another thread, when/if this happens to the NFL,NBA and MLB - I wonder what “fans” will say?

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

On 8/15/2022 at 3:04 PM, chisag said:

... Unbiased Power Rankings of LIV tour players. 

One of my fellow members and Shootout partners is from that area in NJ and so is his wife. They live here now in fact on our #2 hole but both have relatives still in the NJ area. Since neither of them have never been to a Pro Golf event they went up to that event for a week. They said they enjoyed it immensely. He was telling me Jason Kokrak hit a ball near them that stopped on someone's water bottle and he was cussing about fans and such being in the area. He labeled Kokrak as a D-bag. LOL they had a putting contest set up for the fans called the impossible putt his wife shot a video of him doing it. That putt was sorta like putting the banks of Daytona International Speedway the bank went one way then the other. He made the putt believe it or not and has the video to prove it. I think he said he got a LIV branded thermos or something like that. I asked him why the heck he can not make a putt when he is my scramble partner?--- He does not do politics and he said they enjoyed the event. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

12 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Yep some fishing equipment can be quite pricey. My neighbor owns a local bait and tackle shop. Yep some of those big salt water reels can go from $800 to $1000 with no line on them not counting the rods. LOL and like golf you have some posers. Guys running around in big pick up trucks with the rod holders on the back with expensive rods and reels with big Yeti coolers never putting a hook in the water. Me I am not a real fisherman but if I was I would say I would be a Zebco 202 man bought at Wal Mart or a Salt Water rig 30 years old bought at an yard sale

G

I gotta agree with you there 110%---- It aint good. Golf is sorta turning into a soap opera. A house divided can not stand.

As far as Reed and Chamblee I could care less other than the negative press it is giving the sport of Golf in general along with everyone else going on.

Lawyers on both sides are going to get as usual richer

G

Read up on his lawyer...the guy loses more cases than he wins and should just stick to chasing ambulances...oh, and he sued his own mother.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

This lawsuit is more of Reed being a jackass. He is a public figure, so to win he has to prove lack of truthfulness and malice, meaning an intent to lie to hurt him or a reckless disregard for the truth. He can’t sue for someone stating their opinion. This makes Reed even more unlikeable. 

33 minutes ago, LICC said:

This lawsuit is more of Reed being a jackass. He is a public figure, so to win he has to prove lack of truthfulness and malice, meaning an intent to lie to hurt him or a reckless disregard for the truth. He can’t sue for someone stating their opinion. This makes Reed even more unlikeable. 

Imagine being caught cheating on camera and then getting mad that you’re perceived as a cheater. 

I really wanted to like Patrick but this guy can’t get out of his own way. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

3 hours ago, BIG STU said:

One of my fellow members and Shootout partners is from that area in NJ and so is his wife. They live here now in fact on our #2 hole but both have relatives still in the NJ area. Since neither of them have never been to a Pro Golf event they went up to that event for a week. They said they enjoyed it immensely. He was telling me Jason Kokrak hit a ball near them that stopped on someone's water bottle and he was cussing about fans and such being in the area. He labeled Kokrak as a D-bag. LOL they had a putting contest set up for the fans called the impossible putt his wife shot a video of him doing it. That putt was sorta like putting the banks of Daytona International Speedway the bank went one way then the other. He made the putt believe it or not and has the video to prove it. I think he said he got a LIV branded thermos or something like that. I asked him why the heck he can not make a putt when he is my scramble partner?--- He does not do politics and he said they enjoyed the event. 

that sounds pretty fun. It also sounds like something that wouldn’t happen if the tour was well attended. I’m not knocking them. Given the famous association with 9/11 by the funders of the tour, (the top two executives of Saudi Public Investment Fund apparently play all the pro ams and fist bump all the top guys on a regular basis, which i’m sure feels great for the players,) and given their apparent death match with the PGA tour, LIV should absolutely, from a managerial standpoint, be focused on generating a great experience for every customer through the door. The anecdote i’m responding to does seem to indicate they know this. 

edit:

* the fist bumping thing came from an interview allen shipnuck did with rich eisen. It’s available on youtube.

Edited by ryan.mzzz
added ‘for’ to ‘for every customer through the door’

D       ______ Ping G400
F{3|15} ______ Cobra King F9
X{3|19} ______ Ping G425 Hybrid 
I{5|24} {6|27} {7|31} {8|35} {9|40} Callaway Apex CF16

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9
P ____________ L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ Stability

Yeah... I don't see how he's been treated unfairly or been slandered by Chamblee.  If that's the case there are a lot more sports figures that are going to be winning cases against multiple talking heads on ESPN, CBS, etc, etc.  Now Chamblee can be a bit.... coarse, but it's far from the worst I've heard on TV or the Radio.  

Plus hasn't Reed still been in Ryder Cups and Presidents Cups since all this started?  I don't see how it really impacted his career outside of heckling, which I'm guessing that would have happened anyway.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I don't like Patrick Reed either.  Make no mistake this is the first of "many".  I however unlike most am on the side of the LIV tour and the players that left.  History is full of examples of people, and organizations digging in their heels, and demanding "no retreat".  It really doesn't matter if Reed, has or hasn't cheated, or if he wins his suit or not.  From this point on every time an announcer, station, whatever bashes or criticizes a player or the LIV tour in general a suit, frivolous or not will be filed against the PGA, and whomever else, citing an attempt to eliminate competition in the workplace.

Greg Norman once he got his footing warned the PGA, that the LIV and its players would be defended, if the PGA tried to eradicate them, this is only the beginning.  I simply believe the PGA's end will simply come sooner now.  The PGA's model, in this day and age of "huge contracts" to play your sport, just won't survive making people play for potentially nothing.  It was truly a great system giving the PGA all the power over the game of golf, as long as there wasn't another option.  There now is a very lucrative one.  It may take a few years, but the PGA's days are numbered.  

Remember you can't only think about all  the current members of the game who are already filthy rich.  Imagine you are fresh out of college, and can go to the PGA tour and potentially play for nothing, or if the LIV expands you can play on some tours and be paid a guaranteed $80,000 (+ winnings) for the first few year(in the LIV minors) to see if you can make the main show.  HMMMMM!!!

Edited by stuka44

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

It looks like his biggest potential claim for any sort of actual damages is a loss of endorsement opportunities.

But yeah, all seems ridiculous. I can't see it going anywhere.

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

My reaction:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

45 minutes ago, stuka44 said:

I don't like Patrick Reed either.  Make no mistake this is the first of "many".  I however unlike most am on the side of the LIV tour and the players that left.  History is full of examples of people, and organizations digging in their heels, and demanding "no retreat".  It really doesn't matter if Reed, has or hasn't cheated, or if he wins his suit or not.  From this point on every time an announcer, station, whatever bashes or criticizes a player or the LIV tour in general a suit, frivolous or not will be filed against the PGA, and whomever else, citing an attempt to eliminate competition in the workplace.

Greg Norman once he got his footing warned the PGA, that the LIV and its players would be defended, if the PGA tried to eradicate them, this is only the beginning.  I simply believe the PGA's end will simply come sooner now.  The PGA's model, in this day and age of "huge contracts" to play your sport, just won't survive making people play for potentially nothing.  It was truly a great system giving the PGA all the power over the game of golf, as long as there wasn't another option.  There now is a very lucrative one.  It may take a few years, but the PGA's days are numbered.  

Remember you can't only think about all  the current members of the game who are already filthy rich.  Imagine you are fresh out of college, and can go to the PGA tour and potentially play for nothing, or if the LIV expands you can play on some tours and be paid a guaranteed $80,000 (+ winnings) for the first few year(in the LIV minors) to see if you can make the main show.  HMMMMM!!!

More likely that in a few years the Saudis realize that Norman is a buffoon, LIV doesn't gain much more traction, they see it is not worth the time and money expended, and they pull it back and reconfigure it into more of a regional non-US tour. It will be interesting to see how much attention their events get once football season starts.

Captain America's new nickname = Captain Crazy 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

14 minutes ago, LICC said:

More likely that in a few years the Saudis realize that Norman is a buffoon, LIV doesn't gain much more traction, they see it is not worth the time and money expended, and they pull it back and reconfigure it into more of a regional non-US tour. It will be interesting to see how much attention their events get once football season starts.

It's likely they're using him to attain an end goal.  Squeeze every ounce out of him and when done, toss him aside.  

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Yeah... I don't see how he's been treated unfairly or been slandered by Chamblee.  If that's the case there are a lot more sports figures that are going to be winning cases against multiple talking heads on ESPN, CBS, etc, etc.  Now Chamblee can be a bit.... coarse, but it's far from the worst I've heard on TV or the Radio.  

Plus hasn't Reed still been in Ryder Cups and Presidents Cups since all this started?  I don't see how it really impacted his career outside of heckling, which I'm guessing that would have happened anyway.

Reed is an absolute stud at Hazeltine, wins the Masters and still cannot secure an equipment deal?

These "cant catch a break" guys are toxic.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

Hoping Chamblee loses. He’s a babbling baffoon

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Yeah, if this type of case had any merritt then LaBron James would have sued Skip Bayless 100 times by now...at leat.   It comes with the territory of being a public figure.  As far as I've heard there has been nothing Chamblee has said about Reed (and others) that isn't true.  

40 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Reed is an absolute stud at Hazeltine, wins the Masters and still cannot secure an equipment deal?

These "cant catch a break" guys are toxic.

100% and this is only going to brinng on more hate animosity toward him! 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I used to like Reed.  I've defended him in the past.  But he just can't help himself.  At this point, you have to wonder if there is something wrong with him mentally.  

• Driver:  Cobra LTDx Max
  • 5 wood, 7 wood:  Cobra Speedzone
  • 5 hybrid: Callaway Forged CB 24*
  • Irons: Sub 70 699 (6), 659MB Raw (7-PW)
  • Wedges: Sub70 286 50*, Edel 55*, 60*
  • Putter:  PXG Bat Attack

Hail Southern and no place else!!  

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/34410268/liv-golf-reed-files-lawsuit-alleges-defamation

i’ve always liked patrick reed. I don’t know exactly what his family situation is, but my situation is similar to his, and I can’t imagine that happening without being treated very badly by your biological family. 

That being said, although IANAL, I don’t see how this case has a chance of success. Maybe in 🇬🇧 where the libel laws are more strict, here? chamblee is paid to commentate. he commentated. On political shows in 🇺🇸 , people rip each other to shreds, and yet don’t pass the test reed is attempting to pass here.  IMO. No chance.

Edited by ryan.mzzz
usa usa

D       ______ Ping G400
F{3|15} ______ Cobra King F9
X{3|19} ______ Ping G425 Hybrid 
I{5|24} {6|27} {7|31} {8|35} {9|40} Callaway Apex CF16

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9
P ____________ L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ Stability

23 minutes ago, ga_pike said:

I used to like Reed.  I've defended him in the past.  But he just can't help himself.  At this point, you have to wonder if there is something wrong with him mentally.  

There is psychology that explains people who grow up in a toxic environment cannot operate in what others would perceive a "normal setting."

His own version of normal includes conflict and drama.  

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

18 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Stephen A has some great points here. He doesnt always do the best IMO explaining his thoughts but this one is really great. Thanks for finding and sharing 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

At first, the NFL ignored the AFL and its eight teams, assuming the AFL would consist of players who could not earn a contract in the NFL,

Nevertheless, the AFL enjoyed one critical advantage over its established rival, which was that its owners on average were wealthier than their NFL counterparts.

With a few notable exceptions such as the notorious Harry Wismer in New York, Hunt had successfully recruited owners who not only had deep pockets, but more importantly, unlike earlier leagues, most AFL owners had the patience and willingness to absorb the inevitable financial losses of the fledgling league's early years. 

Contrary to common belief, it was not the AFL, but the NFL that initiated discussions for a merger between the two leagues, as it was fearful that Davis' "take no prisoners" tactics would seriously diminish the older league's profitability and/or drastically reduce its talent base.

Now I realize that a lot of upstart league's were overcome by the NFL, but... eventually they accepted it may not be in their best interest to try and be the only game in town

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

13 hours ago, GaDawg said:

Lawsuit on behalf of Patrick Reed filed against Brandel Chamblee, Golf Channel for defamation seeking $750 million in damages.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-lawsuit-behalf-patrick-reed-013137251.html

That is funny, I hope it gets the Depp/Heard coverage with a lot of TV cameras in there so we can all watch it.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg