TESTERS WANTED! ×

Liv Golf Central Thread: Events and News

Thin2win
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

We haven't had to say this in a while, but as a reminder to all that we are keeping this thread to the golf/signings and related content.

We are not going to get into the politics of it all and where the money is coming from etc.

If you wish to comment on that aspect of it all please feel free to do so on other platforms. Not here.

While much of LIV has become more accepted over the years there are still those who feel strongly against it and the backing. We respect all those who are both for and against LIV, however will not tolerate going into the weeds of all the "other stuff"

If you are not sure whether you should post something either ask a mod or don't post it. 

As we have before we will continue to moderate, remove or edit posts that go against our moral code and members will receive alerts or warnings to follow.

Thank you

Forum Staff 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

6 hours ago, cnosil said:

Maybe I misread what you said, but that was my interpretation.  Your strong opinions regarding the “despicable Saudi regime” will never allow you to step back and look at other perspectives; which is fine and your choice.   Again, we don’t know what their lifestyle is or how much money they need to support that lifestyle.  Yes it is a lifestyle far above mine and probably everyone reading this forum but you don’t know their expenses or how much money they have.  I personally don’t hold it against them for getting as much guaranteed money as possible because no one knows what the future holds.

My point is I don’t believe that anything the PGA tour is doing will “fix” whatever the issue is they are trying to fix.  My assumption is that issue is people leaving and going to LIV…they don’t have enough money to do that.  People will stay and people will leave for their own reasons.  IMO, targeting money at the top 50ish players or the other changes doesn’t do much for the tour as a whole. 

Very good points.

Driver: Titleist TSr 2 @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Taylormade GT Max

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

19 hours ago, Undershooter said:

…but these guys are uber competitive. If they see schmoes like Grace and Schwartzel winning on LIV and making twice to three times as much as them, of course that's going to piss them off. The upper end PGAT players know that they are better than players of that caliber 

Well, that “schmoe” Schwartzel has one thing most of them (including Rory) wish they had: a green jacket. He’s been on four Prez cup teams and was top ten in the World. Pretty good resume IMO. 

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

1 hour ago, MGoBlue100 said:

Well, that “schmoe” Schwartzel has one thing most of them (including Rory) wish they had: a green jacket. He’s been on four Prez cup teams and was top ten in the World. Pretty good resume IMO. 

And he's not been a decent PGAT or EuroT player in years... He's currently 124th in the world which is actually an improvement if you look at the few years before that. He hasn't been a top 50 player in 5 years if I had to guess.

Plenty of the guys on liv were once decent players. That doesn't mean they are currently any good.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

On 8/23/2022 at 6:40 PM, Rickp said:

Really?

Yes, had a pic of Phil promoting the next event on the main page. Wish I’d taken a screenshot, I have not seen it since. 

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

love to watch s. scheffler hit the ball , if he stays healthy he will be #1 for 2-3 years , out of the top 20 playing at least 20 tournaments he could easy win 5 of them .

he has a complete game .

liv gave dj 150 mil , scheffler should be worth 300 mil but he may make that much in 5 years on the pga tour .

•  

https://www.golfmonthly.com/news/tiger-woods-and-rory-mcilroy-served-subpoena-by-liv-golf

Just wow. Yet LIV has NDAs left right and center and won't disclose contracts. 

This is going to get way uglier.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

https://www.golfmonthly.com/news/tiger-woods-and-rory-mcilroy-served-subpoena-by-liv-golf

So much for creating a positive image for the Saudis, e.g. sportswashing. This is growing the game?

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

17 minutes ago, Middler said:

So much for creating a positive image for the Saudis, e.g. sportswashing. This is growing the game?

I wonder what the reaction would have been if roles were reversed and PGA whoever had subpoenaed LIV folk while they were conducting all their backdoor stuff. 

Crappy part is I truly just want all of this to be over and for golf to get back to being golf and fun to watch without all this background noise which no matter what clouds how I feel about the pro game and unfortunately this is still going to go on for years and years and years.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

22 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I wonder what the reaction would have been if roles were reversed and PGA whoever had subpoenaed LIV folk while they were conducting all their backdoor stuff. 

Crappy part is I truly just want all of this to be over and for golf to get back to being golf and fun to watch without all this background noise which no matter what clouds how I feel about the pro game and unfortunately this is still going to go on for years and years and years.

I cant even keep up with it all. Just so many things going on and back and forths, my brain just doesnt operate and I just dont understand how people can act in these ways. 

In a word the whole situation is Petty....

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Just got press credentials for the LIV stop outside of Boston next week. Just need to see for myself what it's all about. My guess is the fan experience is going to be very good, and I'm expecting all the logistics to be fine. It'll be interesting to see how the town of Bolton and the course itself handle crowds, but from what I've read about other venues, it all seems like it's been very well done. 

They do have some interesting Media Guidelines...

cred 1.jpg

cred 2.jpg

cred 3.jpg

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

15 minutes ago, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

Just got press credentials for the LIV stop outside of Boston next week. Just need to see for myself what it's all about. My guess is the fan experience is going to be very good, and I'm expecting all the logistics to be fine. It'll be interesting to see how the town of Bolton and the course itself handle crowds, but from what I've read about other venues, it all seems like it's been very well done. 

cred 1.jpg

cred 2.jpg

cred 3.jpg

Should be interesting to hear your take. Side note as someone who is not a Credential Holder and never has been, what are the interesting points or differences from a PGA event if you don't mind me asking.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

20 minutes ago, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

cred 1.jpg

cred 2.jpg

cred 3.jpg

This is cool John; looking forward to hear what you think of the venue.  Not being familiar with typical media related restrictions/requirements, what stands out to you as different?  If you happen to see Brooks (after he signs his scorecard of course) tell him Fix thinks he's a bum for stringing me along on the MGS Fantasy League and that I hope he shoots in the 80's all 3 days 🤣.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 hour ago, Middler said:

This is growing the game?

Absolutely.  Even casual and non-golf fans are following this train-wreck mini-series. It wouldn't surprise me in the least that someone is already writing the script for pro golf's version of "Tiger King".  Question is does Jay play Carole and Greg play Joe Exotic... or vice-versa?

Train Wreck GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Sadly, I think that ship has long sailed Jamie.  Now that LIV found way more traction than I ever thought it would, I think the only way this ends, eventually, is with some compromise from both principals. This will be difficult though as it's clear both have deep levels of distain for one another.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

2 hours ago, Middler said:

Those with nothing to hide, hide nothing....right?

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

The only reason any of this is happening is one thing and it has little to do with Phil or Greg. None of this would have occurred without the Saudis wanting to clean up their image on the world stage and their willingness to use their resources to throw a ton of money at golf. 

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:ping-small: G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Ok I love a good discussion, and I respect all points of view.  BUT!  Can we dispense with the talk about the PGA, and others being the holder of, or  the sacred torch of "growing the game", or even caring at all about those of us who play on the weekend for fun. 

It has become apparent to me as a weekend hack, that those are just hollow empty words, no matter who says them, PGA, R&A, USGA(referred to as "they" from now on). So here goes my final RANT ON THIS THREAD!

"THEY" believed they could never fail. They felt secure in the fact, that because it had gone unchallenged for so long, that their system, of non-guaranteed payouts, to the top athletes in their field would last forever.  While players in other sports made 3-4 times what top golfers received in winnings for a season.  They believed their campaign of convincing everyone, who plays golf that they are somehow superior to others, and adopting it as god given, that "they alone speak for what golf should be,  would keep people in line, and based on some of the comments I've seen, its still working to a certain extent. 

And now "they" are "taken aback" and "aghast", that now being equitably compensated for once, compared to other top athletes, that those they actively and purposely, underpaid, are a little upset over how they were treated, and now that the players, "don't have to take what "they" offer, and like it anymore".  And OMG after being treated poorly, they may want what could be considered a little bit of revenge, say it isn't so! 

Edited by stuka44

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

23 minutes ago, stuka44 said:

It has become apparent to me as a weekend hack, that those are just hollow empty words, no matter who says them, PGA, R&A, USGA(referred to as "they" from now on).

Hey Stu, while I totally agree with your Rant that this is getting to be an "old subject" I feel that you should take some time to learn who the players are.

The "they" you refer to are the keepers of the "game of golf" that all us weekend warriors enjoy. THEY are NOT the parties involved in the ongoing fiasco. 

The PGA Tour, DP Tour and other TOURS are entertainment companies that run their exhibitions (tournaments) based on the rules of golf - as maintained by the USGA, R&A and supported by the PGA. Hopefully "they" will come out of this mess unscathed. 

Tour Edge C721 Driver, Integra 45g L flex shaft

BombTech 2 HW 16*

BombTech 5 W

Maltby KE4-Max 5 - PW, Recoil Dart 65 A flex shaft

Maltby TSW-DRM 50*/54* wedges, Recoil Dart 75 R flex/spinner shaft

Bettinardi Studio Stock #5 putter

3 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Absolutely.  Even casual and non-golf fans are following this train-wreck mini-series.

Some are and some aren't, but even if they are following, this isn't growing the game. I don't see how any of this makes more people interested in playing golf.

3 hours ago, bens197 said:

Those with nothing to hide, hide nothing....right?

So players can't meet and have private discussions anymore? That is not how the world works.

35 minutes ago, stuka44 said:

While players in other sports made 3-4 times what top golfers received in winnings for a season.

What does this have to do with anything? How much revenue do other sports bring in on a per player basis compared to the PGA Tour?

Interesting. None of the names surprise me, except Young. I'll be interested to see if this is a ploy by liv or not.

Edit: Young and Hideki are confirmed to not be playing liv Boston by Dylan Dethier.

56 minutes ago, stuka44 said:

Ok I love a good discussion, and I respect all points of view.  BUT!  Can we dispense with the talk about the PGA, and others being the holder of, or  the sacred torch of "growing the game", or even caring at all about those of us who play on the weekend for fun. 

It has become apparent to me as a weekend hack, that those are just hollow empty words, no matter who says them, PGA, R&A, USGA(referred to as "they" from now on). So here goes my final RANT ON THIS THREAD!

"THEY" believed they could never fail. They felt secure in the fact, that because it had gone unchallenged for so long, that their system, of non-guaranteed payouts, to the top athletes in their field would last forever.  While players in other sports made 3-4 times what top golfers received in winnings for a season.  They believed their campaign of convincing everyone, who plays golf that they are somehow superior to others, and adopting it as god given, that "they alone speak for what golf should be,  would keep people in line, and based on some of the comments I've seen, its still working to a certain extent. 

And now "they" are "taken aback" and "aghast", that now being equitably compensated for once, compared to other top athletes, that those they actively and purposely, underpaid, are a little upset over how they were treated, and now that the players, "don't have to take what "they" offer, and like it anymore".  And OMG after being treated poorly, they may want what could be considered a little bit of revenge, say it isn't so! 

Do you legitimately think that the 100th ranked golfer in the world is worth the same as the 100th best NFL, NBA or MLB player?

Those league's market caps dwarf that of the golf world.

i think the liv tout will  have a big push to mainly be a team venue , having 18 teams in 2023 , still having single payouts

i was thinking matsuyama was a lock to go to liv , now i think it's a 50-50 thing , me being in japan for over 3yrs and marrying a japanese woman the last thing the japanese want is to be embarrassed or look bad . if matsuyama thinks he can put up a very good team  he will may go liv , if not he will stay pga 

we will know monday 

2 hours ago, LICC said:

Some are and some aren't, but even if they are following, this isn't growing the game. I don't see how any of this makes more people interested in playing golf.

So players can't meet and have private discussions anymore? That is not how the world works.

Read up about what a NDA is before taking such an aggressive stance.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

2 hours ago, LICC said:

Yes they are allowed to met in private; however, the topics discussion could be considered illegal and their sworn testimony will be used to determine if what they talked about was illegal.  

taking this to an extreme but to illustrate the point,  would it be okay for them to have a private meeting where they discussed a plan to assassinate the president?   That would be illegal even if they didn’t go through with the plan.   Relating to LIV how about if they discussed using their influence to prevent US courses from hosting LIV events?  While anti LIV people may like this, it is illegal.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

20 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Yes they are allowed to met in private; however, the topics discussion could be considered illegal and their sworn testimony will to determine if what they talked about is illegal.

Sarcasm coming....no, no its on behalf of the PGA, so they and they alone, and their supporters determine what is best and legal for the game of golf. 

The owner of a business can have as many meetings as he wants with   employees that are completely loyal to him.  They can not however have a meeting to discuss, actions, and means,  in which to threaten, coerce, cajole, or otherwise prevent the other employees from organizing into a union.

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

+1, me too. We all know it won't happen soon at all, but I'm looking forward to seeing how this all shakes out, come what may...

• Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

4 hours ago, stuka44 said:

3 hours ago, LICC said:

What does this have to do with anything? How much revenue do other sports bring in on a per player basis compared to the PGA Tour?

That's nonsense, just reveals your bias to rationalize. Like noted above, it all has to do with the total revenues of the sport. Pro golf is great, but it's no where near the $$$ that NFL, NBA, MLB leagues are working with. The NFL annual revenues are about $14B, the PGA is about $500M (which also tells you why $2B in Saudi money is giving the PGA fits. Are you going to tell us the world #1 in pickle ball should be paid the same as Lebron, Steph and Mahomes? 

• Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1