TESTERS WANTED! ×

Liv Golf Central Thread: Events and News

Thin2win
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

We haven't had to say this in a while, but as a reminder to all that we are keeping this thread to the golf/signings and related content.

We are not going to get into the politics of it all and where the money is coming from etc.

If you wish to comment on that aspect of it all please feel free to do so on other platforms. Not here.

While much of LIV has become more accepted over the years there are still those who feel strongly against it and the backing. We respect all those who are both for and against LIV, however will not tolerate going into the weeds of all the "other stuff"

If you are not sure whether you should post something either ask a mod or don't post it. 

As we have before we will continue to moderate, remove or edit posts that go against our moral code and members will receive alerts or warnings to follow.

Thank you

Forum Staff 

Just now, PeterHenric said:

Guilty. I'll spread out a bit.

Nothing wrong for those who do. There is no rule about it or anything. Just some patterns I see and notice and know that some only want to post in this thread which is fine. To each their own. Again the forum has so much more to offer then LIV stuff and great to see some expand out a bit... if they want. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

5 hours ago, gavinski91 said:

Rumor is that another top-10 player is heading to LIV because they are annoyed with the PGA's proposed changes and the "Rory tour". 

I have seen that in several of my golf news feeds----- LOL let me put some more Pop Corn in this may be interesting

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Nothing wrong for those who do. There is no rule about it or anything. Just some patterns I see and notice and know that some only want to post in this thread which is fine. To each their own. Again the forum has so much more to offer then LIV stuff and great to see some expand out a bit... if they want. 

And I will add this even it is sorta off topic and has been happening long before you were here. Some people register and only comment to test stuff free. And I will give the management credit they have tried to address it in the past. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

14 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

The players there are playing for anything but cash and they are already rich beyond belief so it is a non starter for me.

... While who is winning any event on the PGA Tour can be interesting depending on the field, I have always enjoyed pulling for the little guy on the bubble to keep their Tour Card or make the Fed Ex playoffs or make the cut after a Monday Qualifier. I think most of us can identify with these guys that are struggling to make a living or just trying to improve the financial quality of their lives by playing golf well. Ubber Rich LIV golfers that have zero incentive to grind and struggle for that last stroke to make a cut just holds no interest for me as well. Kinda like watching an NBA All Star game as opposed to a Playoff Game where stars just show off but do not really compete and defense is non existent. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

4 hours ago, PeterHenric said:

I apologize if this comes across as rude but if you don't like LIV and are tired of the subject, why do you keep coming back to this thread?

I don’t come back to this thread nearly as often as I did earlier, nor do I repost my views on LIV any more, but I do like to check in once in a while to see if anything noteworthy has happened. If that’s OK with you. I’ve had more than 2500 posts here versus your 175, you’re not exactly a mod yet…

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

39 minutes ago, Middler said:

I don’t come back to this thread nearly as often as I did earlier, nor do I repost my views on LIV any more, but I do like to check in once in a while to see if anything noteworthy has happened. If that’s OK with you. I’ve had more than 2500 posts here versus your 175, you’re not exactly a mod yet…

I cannot roll my eyes hard enough at your response. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Odyssey AI One Jailbird Mini

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023, Titleist AVX

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

12 hours ago, PeterHenric said:

I cannot roll my eyes hard enough at your response. 

Likewise…

• Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

Interesting take on things in Golf Australia.

https://www.golfaustralia.com.au/feature/opinion-hard-to-pity-pga-tour-in-liv-golf-stoush-585164

The wrap around tour has had a massive impact on the Australian tour. I'm absolutely no fan of LIV and the Saudi government, but the PGA does very little for golf anywhere else in the world.

*disclaimer the author is an acquaintance of mine with whom I've enjoyed several rounds.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I received a survey from Datatech last week asking my opinions on OEMs sponsoring LIV players. Obviously, one or more of the OEMs is thinking about jumping in and wants golfers opinions on the topic. It went pretty in depth down to which players you respect and your Q ratings for each of them. 

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

2 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

https://www.golfaustralia.com.au/feature/opinion-hard-to-pity-pga-tour-in-liv-golf-stoush-585164

The wrap around tour has had a massive impact on the Australian tour. I'm absolutely no fan of LIV and the Saudi government, but the PGA does very little for golf anywhere else in the world.

*disclaimer the author is an acquaintance of mine with whom I've enjoyed several rounds.

This always came across to me as sour grapes complaining/jealousy. Why should the PGA Tour do so much for pro golf around the world? It is an American organization and an American Tour. An Australian tour would be best to do the most for Australian golf. As long as the PGA Tour doesn't attack other regional tours, I don't see what there is to complain about.

31 minutes ago, LICC said:

This always came across to me as sour grapes complaining/jealousy. Why should the PGA Tour do so much for pro golf around the world? It is an American organization and an American Tour. An Australian tour would be best to do the most for Australian golf. As long as the PGA Tour doesn't attack other regional tours, I don't see what there is to complain about.

That’s a fair point. It is the PGA of America, not PGA Worldwide.

Driver: Callaway Paradym @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Odyssey AI One Jailbird Mini

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023, Titleist AVX

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

27 minutes ago, PeterHenric said:

That’s a fair point. It is the PGA of America, not PGA Worldwide.

The PGA of America is different from the PGA Tour. But both are US based organizations. However the PGA (Professional Golfers Association) has 7 regions. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

9 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

I read IT, PGA tour of America is as the name suggests for Americans end of!!!

So suck it up when players join another organization that does more for ANY nation's players... land of the FREE, huh..

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

6 hours ago, Bang60 said:

I read IT, PGA tour of America is as the name suggests for Americans end of!!!

So suck it up when players join another organization that does more for ANY nation's players... land of the FREE, huh..

Suck what up? The LIV players filed a lawsuit against the PGA Tour, not the other way around. 

Just finished listening to NLU podcast with Lowry. So good. However it left me with a question about LIV. I know it is new and fresh, but what is the legacy of LIV? Is it just a big money tour. Obviously legacy takes time to build and won't just pop up, but in say 5 years time what is standout for LIV? Is it the team event side of it where you can have a dynasty so to speak or is it career earnings? At least to me it is hard to picture at this time and as I have stated for me I don't care about millionaires playing for millions more. That just doesn't do it for me, so if LIV is to get my views it needs to have some more depth to it and altho the team aspect has some intrigue I'm not sure it will be enough to do it in the end... where do you see LIV's legacy or does it even matter? 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

On 9/13/2022 at 5:52 PM, chisag said:

... While who is winning any event on the PGA Tour can be interesting depending on the field, I have always enjoyed pulling for the little guy on the bubble to keep their Tour Card or make the Fed Ex playoffs or make the cut after a Monday Qualifier. I think most of us can identify with these guys that are struggling to make a living or just trying to improve the financial quality of their lives by playing golf well. Ubber Rich LIV golfers that have zero incentive to grind and struggle for that last stroke to make a cut just holds no interest for me as well. Kinda like watching an NBA All Star game as opposed to a Playoff Game where stars just show off but do not really compete and defense is non existent. 

One of the reasons I pull for ole Harry Higgs and WesleyBryan. Another one I like is Chesson Hadley. Yep I pull for the under dogs.

G

I don't mean to send this in another direction, but I would guess, Jay Monahan, is hoping that unlike all of the other things Greg Norman has said that have come true.... I'm going to start a league(You don't have the money)....I have players who are going to come and play(You're Bluffing)...... I have well known players(You don't have any major champions)...... I have Phil, Bryson, Brooks, Dustin, Cameron, and some  other non major winning young popular players...(yeah but nobody will give you a TV deal ever!)

I'm pretty sure Jay Monahan is hoping that Greg Norman is "really bluffing" this time when he says he has 4 Networks bidding to televise the LIV Tournaments.

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

20 minutes ago, stuka44 said:

I don't mean to send this in another direction, but I would guess, Jay Monahan, is hoping that unlike all of the other things Greg Norman has said that have come true.... I'm going to start a league(You don't have the money)....I have players who are going to come and play(You're Bluffing)...... I have well known players(You don't have any major champions)...... I have Phil, Bryson, Brooks, Dustin, Cameron, and some  other non major winning young popular players...(yeah but nobody will give you a TV deal ever!)

I'm pretty sure Jay Monahan is hoping that Greg Norman is "really bluffing" this time when he says he has 4 Networks bidding to televise the LIV Tournaments.

The latest news, according to golf reporter Dan Rapaport, is that Apple TV have reportedly turned down the opportunity to broadcast LIV Golf in 2023 as it's "too toxic". 

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I don't care about millionaires playing for millions more. That just doesn't do it for me, so if LIV is to get my views it needs to have some more depth to it and altho the team aspect has some intrigue I'm not sure it will be enough to do it in the end

... One of the unique aspects off golf is we get to know a player much more than a traditional team sport because they are all doing the same thing. A team concert for golf is kinda like having 5 shooting guards all playing at the same time. I have never bought into the rah rah for my country when it comes to Ryder or Presidents Cups because I pull for players not teams. If Patrick Reed is playing Rory McElroy I am pulling for Rory. If Ian Poulter is playing Max Homa I am pulling for Max. It is just such an individual game so teams hold zero interest for me. But again the teams concept is obviously meant for other countries around the world not the good ole USA. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, LICC said:

The latest news, according to golf reporter Dan Rapaport, is that Apple TV have reportedly turned down the opportunity to broadcast LIV Golf in 2023 as it's "too toxic". 

Add Amazon as well who turned it down. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

2 hours ago, LICC said:

I also heard that.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Mentions Apple and Amazon… https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/here-e2-80-99s-where-liv-golf-e2-80-99s-tv-future-stands-after-apple-and-amazon-e2-80-99s-reported-rejection/ar-AA11SqOy

The news comes a day after LIV CEO Greg Norman said there’s “enormous” interest in acquiring the tour’s media rights, saying the tour has received offers and is in active discussions with four networks.

However, LIV’s remaining suitors are slim with Amazon and Apple out of the fold: CBS, ESPN and NBC are all closely linked to the PGA Tour, leaving only Fox remaining among major American networks.

Considering Fox Sports opted out of its brief five-year stint airing the U.S. Open in 2020 and even fired Norman in 2016 after one season as a broadcaster at the network, Fox also seems like an unlikely match.

• Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

11 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

it in the end... where do you see LIV's legacy or does it even matter? 

LIV as a whole has definitely made me rethink what I like and dislike about golf from a viewing perspective, and how I'll view players like DJ after this move. Also, what the PGA Tour means to me.

I think that right now, for the last 60 or so years, and for the foreseeable future, the Majors are the only thing that really matter. The FedEx Cup and Olympics don't even really matter, they are good side notes, but they aren't a major and they don't really count. And to that, PGA tour wins don't really matter.

Getting a win on tour is a huge achievement, but it doesn't mean much. In the same way that wins in the NFL season matter, but not much. Tom Brady has 7 Superbowl wins, who knows how many regular season game wins he has?

The PGA Tour is the regular season, the Majors are the Post Season.

Rory has 4 Majors, and some tour wins.. I'd have to look it up to see how many. DJ has 2 Majors, and like 20 something other wins. People count Major wins, PGA tour wins are an asterisks next to that number, DP wins are a cliff-note and Champions Tour events don't even get a participation ribbon.

I'm sure others of you out there keep track of Tour wins, but I don't think many people do. So in that way, the legacy of the PGA Tour is that it is a clear path to get golfers into the Majors. If LIV players can get into the Majors, its legacy will be much the same.  If Cam Smith goes on to win 5 more majors, he will be remembered as an all time great, regardless of where he play the "regular season". But will LIV wins ever really matter? Probably for something, but again, do PGA or DP world wins really matter? I think for different viewers those answers are different. For the USA market, I think the bias will always make PGA Tour wins more prestigious. Globally, LIV could mean the same, less or maybe more.

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

19 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

LIV as a whole has definitely made me rethink what I like and dislike about golf from a viewing perspective, and how I'll view players like DJ after this move. Also, what the PGA Tour means to me.

I think that right now, for the last 60 or so years, and for the foreseeable future, the Majors are the only thing that really matter. The FedEx Cup and Olympics don't even really matter, they are good side notes, but they aren't a major and they don't really count. And to that, PGA tour wins don't really matter.

Getting a win on tour is a huge achievement, but it doesn't mean much. In the same way that wins in the NFL season matter, but not much. Tom Brady has 7 Superbowl wins, who knows how many regular season game wins he has?

Rory has 4 Majors, and some tour wins.. I'd have to look it up to see how many. DJ has 2 Majors, and like 20 something other wins. People count Major wins, PGA tour wins are an asterisks next to that number, DP wins are a cliff-note and Champions Tour events don't even get a participation ribbon.

I'm sure others of you out there keep track of Tour wins, but I don't think many people do. So in that way, the legacy of the PGA Tour is that it is a clear path to get golfers into the Majors. If LIV players can get into the Majors, its legacy will be much the same.  If Cam Smith goes on to win 5 more majors, he will be remembered as an all time great, regardless of where he play the "regular season". But will LIV wins ever really matter? Probably for something, but again, do PGA or DP world wins really matter? I think for different viewers those answers are different. For the USA market, I think the bias will always make PGA Tour wins more prestigious. Globally, LIV could mean the same, less or maybe more.

i still think in 40-50 years people will say rory who , dj who , cam smith who , people will always remember , bj-bh-ss-ap-jn- -pm-tw , if the pga tour thinks they will be great again they are wrong , it's all about the money now days.

i don't think the pga tour will ever merge with liv , , i could see dpwt --japan tour --aust tour working with liv , down deep inside them i don't think they like the pga tour very much .. 

5 minutes ago, shootmyage said:

i still think in 40-50 years people will say rory who , dj who , cam smith who , people will always remember , bj-bh-ss-ap-jn- -pm-tw , if the pga tour thinks they will be great again they are wrong , it's all about the money now days.

i don't think the pga tour will ever merge with liv , , i could see dpwt --japan tour --aust tour working with liv , down deep inside them i don't think they like the pga tour very much .. 

Hagen, Watson, Ballesteros, Daly, Kite, Montgomery, Duval, Player, Trevino, Singh, Norman, Els, Langer, Faldo.... shoo fly.

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

5 hours ago, stuka44 said:

I would be surprised if Liv golf doesn't become "PAY per view" ....

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

40 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

I never understand why people only focus on majors because the industry calls them majors. Why is the PGA Championship more consequential than the Players? Or the Fedex events? They are all great tournaments with outstanding fields. If you love watching the highest levels of competitive golf being played, they are all terrific.

Among Tiger's incredible achievements, 82 total wins is right up near the top. Non-major Tour wins do matter.

8 minutes ago, Bang60 said:

I would be surprised if Liv golf doesn't become "PAY per view" ....

Neither would I.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

10 minutes ago, LICC said:

I never understand why people only focus on majors because the industry calls them majors. Why is the PGA Championship more consequential than the Players? Or the Fedex events? They are all great tournaments with outstanding fields. If you love watching the highest levels of competitive golf being played, they are all terrific.

Among Tiger's incredible achievements, 82 total wins is right up near the top. Non-major Tour wins do matter.

i still think there are only 2 majors --pga championship and us open , anyone who is a pga member can try , anyone who is a usga 1.4 hc can try .,  

giphy.gif

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW