TESTERS WANTED! ×

Liv Golf Central Thread: Events and News

Thin2win
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

We haven't had to say this in a while, but as a reminder to all that we are keeping this thread to the golf/signings and related content.

We are not going to get into the politics of it all and where the money is coming from etc.

If you wish to comment on that aspect of it all please feel free to do so on other platforms. Not here.

While much of LIV has become more accepted over the years there are still those who feel strongly against it and the backing. We respect all those who are both for and against LIV, however will not tolerate going into the weeds of all the "other stuff"

If you are not sure whether you should post something either ask a mod or don't post it. 

As we have before we will continue to moderate, remove or edit posts that go against our moral code and members will receive alerts or warnings to follow.

Thank you

Forum Staff 

40 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Is it just me or is the LIV noise dying down a fair bit? There was an event this week and I didn't even know or hear anything about  it till I had a google article which talked about the viewing numbers and such. I understand and like that LIV is a global tour (one of the few things I do like) I appreciate them going to different countries and areas of the world, however the viewership numbers are awful... They weren't great to begin with in the US and now they went across the world and are in bad viewing times and as expected dropped drastically. That has got to be a worry for the longevity of the tour as they may have unlimited funds to back all of this, but they still need people to get invested and watch in order for it to be viable yes?

I think the idea has always been to sell the teams and create a "Formula 1" style league.  I imagine that is happening behind the scenes.  Some American companies may stay away, but it's a big World with lots of corporations and entities doing business.  "Team SAP" or "Team HSBC" might not be too far off.  I'm also curious if some of the bigger names (Phil, DJ, etc) were promised an ownership stake in a team once that format becomes the reality.  

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

That has got to be a worry for the longevity of the tour as they may have unlimited funds to back all of this, but they still need people to get invested and watch in order for it to be viable yes?

This is a question that could potentially lead into comments about "other stuff" 😉 

Under standard operatiing, yes... it would need viewers to create longevity... but if profitable business isn't of interest to those involved... all SOP is off the table. 

The winner this week, as @Kenny Bmentioned above, makes it difficult for young amateur players hoping to turn professional to see past the $$$.  The current pro player environment is one thing... (who stays, who goes)... but the future of professional golf is another conversation... and the longer LIV remains in operations (and paying out $4MM+ first place money) the more difficult it will be for the PGA tour to build their future from the young talent pools.  

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

1 hour ago, MGoBlue100 said:

I think the idea has always been to sell the teams and create a "Formula 1" style league.  I imagine that is happening behind the scenes.  Some American companies may stay away, but it's a big World with lots of corporations and entities doing business.  "Team SAP" or "Team HSBC" might not be too far off.  I'm also curious if some of the bigger names (Phil, DJ, etc) were promised an ownership stake in a team once that format becomes the reality.  

They still need viewership though and it's been dreadful from a numbers point of view. Hard to sell teams if there is not value in the people watching. Add in they had to pay to get media rights on actual networks it isn't the greatest sell.

I do still acknowledge that they are still early in process for them.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Agree that it's a chicken/egg  -  egg/chicken deal right now.  They're a startup, and they'll succeed or fail as such.

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

The time change was the only real reason why I didn’t watch a single second of this event. By the time I woke up, the event was over and I got caught up on YouTube. 

One thing I will say is that I don’t think they are really broadcasting the star power they paid for. It’s not that common to see BD, BK, or Phil on much of the tournament unless they have a highlight of some sort. DJ is on all the time as well as whoever is playing well. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Odyssey AI One Jailbird Mini

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023, Titleist AVX

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

17 minutes ago, PeterHenric said:

The time change was the only real reason why I didn’t watch a single second of this event. By the time I woke up, the event was over and I got caught up on YouTube. 

One thing I will say is that I don’t think they are really broadcasting the star power they paid for. It’s not that common to see BD, BK, or Phil on much of the tournament unless they have a highlight of some sort. DJ is on all the time as well as whoever is playing well. 

one thing about liv on amazon silk ,  a person can go back and watch every event start to finish .

44 minutes ago, PeterHenric said:

Or is that just a part of the shotgun start where there is too much golf going on to follow it all? I haven't watched a minute since the first event. It simply doesn't appeal to me personally, however with all the golfers being on the course at once there isn't time to focus on a group or golfer because as soon as one shot is done you have to cut away to another one and so on?

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Or is that just a part of the shotgun start where there is too much golf going on to follow it all? I haven't watched a minute since the first event. It simply doesn't appeal to me personally, however with all the golfers being on the course at once there isn't time to focus on a group or golfer because as soon as one shot is done you have to cut away to another one and so on?

Yeah great right, overkill on Americans only on the pga tour. I like watching the rest of the World players, the only time you see any players other than Americans is if there leading. I liked chacara winning straight out of school, proved he's got what it takes..

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

9 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Is it just me or is the LIV noise dying down a fair bit? There was an event this week and I didn't even know or hear anything about  it till I had a google article which talked about the viewing numbers and such. I understand and like that LIV is a global tour (one of the few things I do like) I appreciate them going to different countries and areas of the world, however the viewership numbers are awful... They weren't great to begin with in the US and now they went across the world and are in bad viewing times and as expected dropped drastically. That has got to be a worry for the longevity of the tour as they may have unlimited funds to back all of this, but they still need people to get invested and watch in order for it to be viable yes?

I do not know if you go on Facebook or have News feeds like I do. And like you said LIV seems to be dying down some. Then someone stokes the fires as in like this PGAT player said this or that about LIV or a LIV player and the opposite. Basically he said they said back and forth. Personally I think both sides use the liberal press to keep the pot stirred and the fires stoked

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

3 hours ago, BIG STU said:

I do not know if you go on Facebook or have News feeds like I do. And like you said LIV seems to be dying down some. Then someone stokes the fires as in like this PGAT player said this or that about LIV or a LIV player and the opposite. Basically he said they said back and forth. Personally I think both sides use the liberal press to keep the pot stirred and the fires stoked

The STIRRING will never stop, question I've got has Rahm been paid a million or TEN for positive words... a few more positive comments from the other (side LOL) couldn't hurt Liv right 😇

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

20 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Just you. My social feeds were jammed with LIV content all weekend, to the point I was starting to get perturbed by the deluge. Rahm, softening his stance a bit on LIV, and publicly recognizing the winner of the LIV event was big. Rory going off the PGA script saying the two tours need to find a way to work together. 

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

22 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Won by a rookie who skipped college golf this season... won $4M.

Only on the LIV Series. #2740+ in the world rankings winning a tournament with some of the best in the world (according to them). The guy is basically a college senior.

Would he have won on the pgatour with four rounds and a cut? I don't think so.  

Edited by cleve981

23 hours ago, cleve981 said:

Only on the LIV Series. #2740+ in the world rankings winning a tournament with some of the best in the world (according to them). The guy is basically a college senior.

Would he have won on the pgatour with four rounds and a cut? I don't think so.  

Check back here in a year or two.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, Manuel Zuniga said:

With rumors going around about a lot of current PGA-Your players on joining LIV; what are some of the most relevant names that we might see deviate from history and run for the cash?

like i have said on this forum  30-50 years from now people will always  read books about- b. jones - b. hogan - s. sneed - a. palmer - j. nicklaus - g. player - l. trevino - tiger woods , they are golf history makers ..i would add phil mickelson as he has had a very crazy career , unlike any others

players people will be saying--- rory who , billy who , cameron  who .etc etc ,   

Edited by shootmyage

Duration: 00:56:58

In this episode, Chris and Tony welcome guest Hank Haney. Hank sounds off on LIV Golf and offers his thoughts and opinions about the games most divisive topic. You don't want to miss this!

There's a lot on deck so kick back, watch, listen, or do both! This is No Putts Given.

Be sure to hit #Subscribe and #HitTheBell so you can stay up-to-date and not miss any new videos!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Used by over 17 million forward-thinking golfers!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

OUR MISSION: https://mygolfspy.com/our-mission/

---------------------------------------------
Check out MyGolfSpy's other channels!
--------------------------------------------

🏴REVIEWS: http://bit.ly/MGSreviews
🏴BUYERS GUIDES: https://mygolfspy.com/category/golf-b...
🏴NEW RELEASES: http://bit.ly/MGSnewgear
🏴PODCAST: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast...
🏴DRIVER FITTING TOOL: https://truegolffit.com/

------------------------------------
MYGOLFSPY on Social Media
------------------------------------

🏴Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyGolfSpy
🏴Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mygolfspycom/
🏴Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mygolfspy

Listen Here

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

4 hours ago, shootmyage said:

like i have said on this forum  30-50 years from now people will always  read books about- b. jones - b. hogan - s. sneed - a. palmer - j. nicklaus - g. player - l. trevino - tiger woods , they are golf history makers ..i would add phil mickelson as he has had a very crazy career , unlike any others

Rory who? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, Golfspy_Lukes said:

Rory who? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

This thread is... Something else. Sometimes it's best to read and just move on and try to forget what you just read. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

This thread is... Something else. Sometimes it's best to read and just move on and try to forget what you just read. 

... I know you don't have the option, but the ignore feature makes it much more palatable. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... I know you don't have the option, but the ignore feature makes it much more palatable. 

I wish!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Agreed. The less I see and hear of him the better. “He could be annoying, childish, unreasonable, arrogant and disrespectful” says it all. Goes for Sergio too.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

Honestly, I see Bryson as the embodiment of the LIV Golf movement (regardless of whether or not he decided to play there).  Another great quote from the article: 

He opened eyes and turned heads with his blithe dismissal of conventional wisdom. He challenged swing gurus with his quirky technique and against-the-grain theories, as if everyone else was going about this game all wrong.

This is essentially describing the traditional laurels the PGA Tour have rested on since the beginning of time compared to the "new thinking" by the creators of LIV of what a golf league could be or should be... right, wrong or indifferent.  

We live in a different world now.  Bryson is an example of that.

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

21 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:
Duration: 00:56:58

In this episode, Chris and Tony welcome guest Hank Haney. Hank sounds off on LIV Golf and offers his thoughts and opinions about the games most divisive topic. You don't want to miss this!

There's a lot on deck so kick back, watch, listen, or do both! This is No Putts Given.
Listen Here

I actually enjoyed this episode and was surprised that Tony and Chris agreed more than I think they thought they were going to. There is obviously the point about sports washing that they couldn’t agree on but that seemed about it. It’s all about money and the majors and not being a hypocrite.

Driver: Callaway Paradym @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Odyssey AI One Jailbird Mini

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023, Titleist AVX

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

On 10/12/2022 at 11:00 AM, shootmyage said:

Bruh, this has got to be a bot... right?

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

6 hours ago, Middler said:

Agreed. The less I see and hear of him the better. “He could be annoying, childish, unreasonable, arrogant and disrespectful” says it all. Goes for Sergio too.

Many of the LIV golfers have become even more unbearable than ever. McDowell's latest comments were just entitled whining. Mickelson, who was popular, has shown himself to be an unlikeable narcissist. Garcia, Koepka, Poulter, Westwood, Reed- all have been incredibly boorish and unlikeable. I don't miss seeing any of them.

Way too busy of late to watch golf... LIV, PGA, LPGA or otherwise but did see that a 22 year old rookie took down Patrick Reed at the Bangkok event, getting his first professional win.  The former world #2 amateur passing up on his return to Oklahoma for a chance at the "big's" looks like a good decision... now 🤣.

Eugenio Lopez-Chacarra left college early to play for LIV Golf. Now he's $4 million richer with win in Bangkok | Golf News and Tour Information | GolfDigest.com

I just opened up the link to this weekends event in Jeddah and there is a link option for Arabic... that's a new look for pro golf.  I didn't happen to see the one for Bangkok; wonder if it had a "Thai" option?  It's a whole new world out there as it pertains to professional golf.

The rumor mill on player movement has gotten quiet... might it be over?  If so why?  This article suggests some strategy being played out by players waiting to see how things unfold with the suits, OWGR, new PGA format - all while keeping the 2022/23 majors available to them.  Another slant is that LIV is not accepting new players right now... hmmm... ummm, I'm not buying this one. 🙂

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

10 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Way too busy of late to watch golf... LIV, PGA, LPGA or otherwise but did see that a 22 year old rookie took down Patrick Reed at the Bangkok event, getting his first professional win.  The former world #2 amateur passing up on his return to Oklahoma for a chance at the "big's" looks like a good decision... now 🤣.

Eugenio Lopez-Chacarra left college early to play for LIV Golf. Now he's $4 million richer with win in Bangkok | Golf News and Tour Information | GolfDigest.com

I just opened up the link to this weekends event in Jeddah and there is a link option for Arabic... that's a new look for pro golf.  I didn't happen to see the one for Bangkok; wonder if it had a "Thai" option?  It's a whole new world out there as it pertains to professional golf.

The rumor mill on player movement has gotten quiet... might it be over?  If so why?  This article suggests some strategy being played out by players waiting to see how things unfold with the suits, OWGR, new PGA format - all while keeping the 2022/23 majors available to them.  Another slant is that LIV is not accepting new players right now... hmmm... ummm, I'm not buying this one. 🙂

Liv does have a limited field of 48 so they can only accept so many and they continue to try and be slick and backdoor their way into OWGR and have their players speak loads of nonsense which isn't helping them gain any points in the eyes of the public. More just dividing those thoughts to greater extremes. Have to feel bad for the guys who are 40-48 and when bigger names come in they get the boot and are left out to dry. Some may think the PGA tour is leaving lower end players out with the new strategy and events, but at least their fields have 72 plus. 

Last thing with two basically rookies winning last week which one was more exciting? Tom Kim or Chacarra. I know how I feel about it, but am curious what others may think?

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Anyone else still old school enough to use Facebook keep seeing lots of pro-LIV / anti PGA and OWGR "Suggested for You" posts?  They seem to be mainly from Australian or MENA Tour related golf or news sites.   Despite Snoozing them repeatedly something similar just keeps dropping in.

'Suggested for You' is supposedly just AI based and not paid for but LIV biased stuff seems to buck the trend despite me turning them off 🤔

Best / worst  one I have seen was attacking Tiger's form in the limited number of run outs he now has.  Horrid, passive aggressive drivel trying to offset the McDowell / "Glad He's Leftie" factor from a LIV perspective in the OWGR debate.

Brief version, to be updated later

Driver - Srixon Z785 with Miyazaki Mahana  5 Stiff

3 Wood - Ping G425

Hybrid / Driving Iron (they swap, regularly!) -  Ping G425 3H 19 degrees /Ping G410 Crossover 3 iron 20 degrees

Irons (4-PW) - Ping i210

Wedges - TaylorMade MG3  - 50, 54, 58

Putter  - Scotty Cameron Phantom X7 or Newport 2 Studio Select (with custom R/W/B infill) when I am feeling retro and can steal it back from my son

Shoes  - Nike Jordan 1G (only listed because my boy says it will make me look cooler)