TESTERS WANTED! ×

Liv Golf Central Thread: Events and News

Thin2win
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

We haven't had to say this in a while, but as a reminder to all that we are keeping this thread to the golf/signings and related content.

We are not going to get into the politics of it all and where the money is coming from etc.

If you wish to comment on that aspect of it all please feel free to do so on other platforms. Not here.

While much of LIV has become more accepted over the years there are still those who feel strongly against it and the backing. We respect all those who are both for and against LIV, however will not tolerate going into the weeds of all the "other stuff"

If you are not sure whether you should post something either ask a mod or don't post it. 

As we have before we will continue to moderate, remove or edit posts that go against our moral code and members will receive alerts or warnings to follow.

Thank you

Forum Staff 

34 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Mito is a late starter and if you watched full swing understands how hard it is to win on tour, makes sense he moved. Niemann is good but not going to compete week in to week out. Pieters is another euro player who despite his ranking and success hasn’t made any noise in pga events.

I still don’t think Cameron smith leaving is a big deal. Not someone a lot of people are going to tune in to watch 

In my opinion, Cameron Smith was born with an outrageously great skill however his passion is hanging out with his "mates" and fishing. Nothing wrong with that at all, Just one of those naturally great golfers, kindof like, "ok, I will make a great living at golf but it isnt the be all end all for me" 

committed to performance excellence

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Something that has been mentioned which I think is relevant to the conversation is how many of the guys who have left do we really miss watching?

I miss Cam, I miss Brooks and DJ, however I truly can say those are the only 3 that really had any pull for my viewership. The rest, well good on them for making a good pay day and hope it works out for them. I don't see LIV grabbing the attention it wants, it will remain there and it will continue to have events and pull in terms of stories in news cycles as well as pull for some viewers, but when stacking up the star power between the two (PGA and LIV) I don't even think it is close. 

All the guys who left are going to be very well off and it was a decision they made and can be happy with as they set themselves and their families up for financial success. The golf now is secondary, they can win a bunch more of course however if you already have hundreds of millions is a million more really going to make that big of a difference?

... Easy for me and I am sure I am not alone but if they went to LIV I don't miss them. Watching Woods, Thomas and McIlroy play together on Thur/Fri is plenty for me. And probably beating a dead horse but take the money and fade away. I respect DJ for doing exactly that. No law suits, no whining about OWG points. So go on take the money and run:

This is a story about DJ and Matthew
Two young golfers with nothin' better to do
Than sit around the house, get high, and watch the tube
And here is what happened when they decided to cut loose
They headed down to, ooh, old Saudi
That's where they ran into a great big hassle
Poulter ejected a man for heckling their azzes
And Phil took the money and run

Hoo-hoo-hoo, go on, take the money and run
Go on, take the money and run

They got the money, hey, you know they got away
On a private Jet and they're still running today
Singin', go on, take the money and run

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

2 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Easy for me and I am sure I am not alone but if they went to LIV I don't miss them. Watching Woods, Thomas and McIlroy play together on Thur/Fri is plenty for me. And probably beating a dead horse but take the money and fade away. I respect DJ for doing exactly that. No law suits, no whining about OWG points. So go on take the money and run:

This is a story about DJ and Matthew
Two young golfers with nothin' better to do
Than sit around the house, get high, and watch the tube
And here is what happened when they decided to cut loose
They headed down to, ooh, old Saudi
That's where they ran into a great big hassle
Poulter ejected a man for heckling their azzes
And Phil took the money and run

They got the money, hey, you know they got away
On a private Jet and they're still running today
Singin', go on, take the money and run

Catchy song lyrics.  Now I’m going to have that (Steve Miller) in my head rest of the day😁

Agree with your thoughts.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 hours ago, Jim Shaw said:

In my opinion, Cameron Smith was born with an outrageously great skill however his passion is hanging out with his "mates" and fishing. Nothing wrong with that at all, Just one of those naturally great golfers, kindof like, "ok, I will make a great living at golf but it isnt the be all end all for me" 

Very similar to ousthuizen who wanted to farm more than golf 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Something that has been mentioned which I think is relevant to the conversation is how many of the guys who have left do we really miss watching? Or when you hear someones name like Wolff or Ancer I think many go, oh yeah I completely forgot about that guy! 

There are several great golfers who left for LIV. However most fall under the category above. When they were on the PGA Tour they were a name or relevant for one reason or another. Now that they are gone, there is a good chance they will fall into obscurity and unless they somehow get major exemptions or qualify they will continue to fade further to the back of minds. 

I miss Cam, I miss Brooks and DJ, however I truly can say those are the only 3 that really had any pull for my viewership. The rest, well good on them for making a good pay day and hope it works out for them. I don't see LIV grabbing the attention it wants, it will remain there and it will continue to have events and pull in terms of stories in news cycles as well as pull for some viewers, but when stacking up the star power between the two (PGA and LIV) I don't even think it is close. 

Not to mention I really wish they would go to better venues and a lot of the time when they are on the other side of the world the viewing windows are going to be awful, so how many are going to get up at all hours of the night to watch?

All the guys who left are going to be very well off and it was a decision they made and can be happy with as they set themselves and their families up for financial success. The golf now is secondary, they can win a bunch more of course however if you already have hundreds of millions is a million more really going to make that big of a difference?

Perspective is the game for me now, in NZ that's quite different to America. Because we have a population of 5million or so and the % of golfers is small so coverage here is POOR to dismal, so coverage is more advertising than golf plus it's on delay and they only show the two main groups which has the same group of Americans playing where I want to see some of the rest of the world. At the Masters you have 2 other featured groups which is a wider selection and I'm watching them, finally I cancelled skysport and watch what's on utube and I have to say it's good but is it better than skysport well I'm not watching the current/live event but I get about 30mins at night of highlights and 3months after the Masters finished I can watch every shot from each days play which is from 4-12 hours non stop with the odd ad. I'm actually happy with the way I've setup what I watch, and golf is only a small part of it. I'm staggered what's available on utube, I'd fill up a pages easy listing what's available FREE....

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Something that has been mentioned which I think is relevant to the conversation is how many of the guys who have left do we really miss watching?

Personally,  I don't miss any of them but I also don't watch golf for specific players.  I watch golf because it is sports on TV.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

14 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Personally,  I don't miss any of them but I also don't watch golf for specific players.  I watch golf because it is sports on TV.  

Have to agree with you, but I do have a few favorites.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

So Adidas dumped DJ and Sergio. 😆 

david-spade-adam-sandler.gif

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

Looking through the new teams, they dumped/renamed a couple of them. The Niblicks and Punch GC’s are out while the Range Goats and Ripper GC’s are in.

There has been several players who have come and gone on Liv but I think the “biggest” name is Hudson Swafford. He was a PGA player that apparently doesn’t have a place to play anymore. Wondering how he’s feeling right now.

I was watching Full Swing and it reminded me how much I missed watching DJ play. Guy just has swagger.

Driver: Callaway Paradym @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Odyssey AI One Jailbird Mini

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023, Titleist AVX

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

4 hours ago, Middler said:

So Adidas dumped DJ and Sergio. 😆 

david-spade-adam-sandler.gif

I know you take joy in all things negative about LIV but this link says DJ didn’t get fired. https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/35707040/liv-dustin-johnson-adidas-end-15-year-sponsorship-deal

Sergio did get the boot but DJ wanted to start his own brand. Niemann is still sponsored by Adidas so it wasn’t a LIV golf thing.

4 hours ago, PeterHenric said:

I know you take joy in all things negative about LIV but this link says DJ didn’t get fired.

Just as you often paint the PGA in a negative light and favor LIV. At least I’ll admit my POV, unlike you (cue denial).

For the record, while I have zero respect for Sergio, I have nothing against DJ (though he didn’t come off that well in his Full Swing episode IMO). But I’m all for anything that diminishes LIV, like sponsors ending contacts with LIV players. They knew that was a risk they were taking.

Are you really so naive to think when they say “resigned” or “agreed to part ways” it’s never a PR cover for fired when celebs, athletes, CEOs and other VIPs? Even regular people many times. 😄

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

4 hours ago, Middler said:

Just as you often paint the PGA in a negative light and favor LIV. At least I’ll admit my POV, unlike you (cue denial).

For the record, while I have zero respect for Sergio, I have nothing against DJ (though he didn’t come off that well in his Full Swing episode IMO). But I’m all for anything that diminishes LIV, like sponsors ending contacts with LIV players. They knew that was a risk they were taking.

Are you really so naive to think when they say “resigned” or “agreed to part ways” it’s never a PR cover for fired when celebs, athletes, CEOs and other VIPs? Even regular people many times. 😄

7 hours ago, PeterHenric said:

I know you take joy in all things negative about LIV but this link says DJ didn’t get fired. https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/35707040/liv-dustin-johnson-adidas-end-15-year-sponsorship-deal

Sergio did get the boot but DJ wanted to start his own brand. Niemann is still sponsored by Adidas so it wasn’t a LIV golf thing.

There is pretty much two sides of this topic. Very very hard to be in the middle. 

I know that I am on one side and would love to go on and on about it, but for various reasons can't, shouldn't and won't. Pretty sure I've written pages here that have never been posted. Just written then deleted as therapy lol

Many of these deals will be cancelled or not continued and both sides will try to spin it in a positive light. Same goes with Phil and his Callaway sponsorship bring paused. 

Convenient (and in some cases true) they end early or about now and easy to see one side as it is because of LIV and the other being that it just ran it's course. Bryson is another example. 

Can we all agree we will be curious to see how the viewer numbers and data will shake out? 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

When I comes to Adidas and LIV, they didn’t fire all of their players on LIV. Sergio hasn’t been worth a dime for a long time as far as selling product. Makes sense they got rid of him. Niemann is still an Adidas athlete so it isn’t like they dropped all of their LIV athletes. In the ESPN article, it explains why DJ and Adidas split up and it makes sense. The fact that DJ says he will be still wearing their shoes tells me that it probably wasn’t a nasty split.

On 2/19/2023 at 1:56 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Not to mention I really wish they would go to better venues...

?? I don't understand this comment.  Plenty of the LIV venues (Pumpkin Ridge, Mayakoba, Valderrama, Greenbrier, all the Trump courses) are better than what the PGA Tour plays week in and week out.  It's not Riviera every week for sure. 

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

On 2/19/2023 at 2:15 PM, Jim Shaw said:

In my opinion, Cameron Smith was born with an outrageously great skill however his passion is hanging out with his "mates" and fishing. Nothing wrong with that at all, Just one of those naturally great golfers, kind of like, "ok, I will make a great living at golf but it isnt the be all end all for me" 

I think he's changed his mind set a good bit from being a "fishing frat boy'.  Won The Players, won The Open and damn near won The Masters.  Pretty big loss for the PGA Tour.

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

53 minutes ago, PeterHenric said:

When I comes to Adidas and LIV, they didn’t fire all of their players on LIV. Sergio hasn’t been worth a dime for a long time as far as selling product. Makes sense they got rid of him. Niemann is still an Adidas athlete so it isn’t like they dropped all of their LIV athletes. In the ESPN article, it explains why DJ and Adidas split up and it makes sense. The fact that DJ says he will be still wearing their shoes tells me that it probably wasn’t a nasty split.

I'm just guessing here... but Adidas probably said something like "Hey, we're not getting the exposure we once did with you so the dollars don't make sense anymore."  

Even before DJ packed up for LIV he was playing less and less tour events.  

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

as far as companies getting rid of people , companies all  over are getting rid of people to increase profits .

i  don't know how many on this forum have seen the sports illustrated golf ranking ( https://www.si.com/golf/news/si-world-golf-rankings-jon-rahm-is-no-1-on-our-debut-top-100-list ) , they use one year not two like the owgr , to me its very accurate , i do think adam scott should be higher , its looks to be very fair and unbiased 

i for one will be watching liv golf all year .

don't yet know how deep the pga tour pockets are to keep the elevated events going and the $500,000 deal going , we will see in a couple years .

Edited by shootmyage

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

I'm just guessing here... but Adidas probably said something like "Hey, we're not getting the exposure we once did with you so the dollars don't make sense anymore."  

Even before DJ packed up for LIV he was playing less and less tour events.  

I could definitely see this as being a part of the discussion. The justifiably could have wanted to pay him less money, and when he wanted control over his shirt that was going to be a non-starter for them, so they mutually agreed to end the relationship. My assumption is that if he was not trying to have control over his shirt that they may have been able to make a deal?

My biggest point was that he didn’t get fired solely for being at LIV. Niemann is still an adidas sponsored athlete on the LIV tour so they sent firing everyone. 

I just love watching golf in almost all forms. PGA, LIV, LPGA I am here for all of it.

2 hours ago, MGoBlue100 said:

?? I don't understand this comment.  Plenty of the LIV venues (Pumpkin Ridge, Mayakoba, Valderrama, Greenbrier, all the Trump courses) are better than what the PGA Tour plays week in and week out.  It's not Riviera every week for sure. 

Agree the PGA could also go to better venues. However they have limited events across the globe. They could really make a statement by going to some unique and courses which the PGA tour can't or won't due to their field size and more. Not saying the courses arent good. I'm sure some are fine, but they have the opportunity to go to so much better.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Agree the PGA could also go to better venues. However they have limited events across the globe. They could really make a statement by going to some unique and courses which the PGA tour can't or won't due to their field size and more. Not saying the courses arent good. I'm sure some are fine, but they have the opportunity to go to so much better.

LIV is trying to be a global tour, too.  They obviously know that the majority of eyes watching golf are in the USA, but they want to have tournaments in other locations.  Stinks for us trying to watch live golf from Vietnam, etc but it is what it is.  Don't disagree however that some unique Scottish courses, etc that can't handle a big PGAT or DPT event would be fantastic to see with a smaller field (LIV) event.

1 hour ago, MGoBlue100 said:

LIV is trying to be a global tour, too.  They obviously know that the majority of eyes watching golf are in the USA, but they want to have tournaments in other locations.  Stinks for us trying to watch live golf from Vietnam, etc but it is what it is.  Don't disagree however that some unique Scottish courses, etc that can't handle a big PGAT or DPT event would be fantastic to see with a smaller field (LIV) event.

Wish I could watch the majority of golf tournaments at a convenient time for me on the other side of the world, made Liv tournaments real popular for us lol…

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I think the stalemate is the complacency of the PGA tour, something I think LIV has done a great job bringing forward. The PGA needs to be more inclusive. Sorry to say but the US doesn't have all the best courses. They should absolutely be exposing themselves in other countries to grow the game. Get a tournament in mexico, get some more in Europe, get some Asia. s*** I'd love to see those par 6 in japan played. I know there may be regional rights regarding the DP tour and what not but they definitely could do more

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, ProjectX HZRDUS Smoke Black

Titleist TSi2 18 Degree Hybrid, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX Hexcel

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey Stroke Lab 2 Ball 10 

Nike VR Tour Staff Bag

Titleist Pro V1x and Vice Pro Plus

Quick little note, LIV has an app that apparently lets you stream the rounds instead of having to use the CW app. We will see tomorrow how well it works but at least we aren’t limited to only using the CW app or potentially needing a cable subscription or something.

4 hours ago, PeterHenric said:

Quick little note, LIV has an app that apparently lets you stream the rounds instead of having to use the CW app. We will see tomorrow how well it works but at least we aren’t limited to only using the CW app or potentially needing a cable subscription or something.

Not to be too harsh here, but didn't they pay cw a bunch of money to have it on their network? 

Offering it for free on their own app seems counter intuitive. They could have just kept to YouTube. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Not to be too harsh here, but didn't they pay cw a bunch of money to have it on their network? 

Offering it for free on their own app seems counter intuitive. They could have just kept to YouTube. 

That’s an interesting point. I think the app is for non-US markets. Why they aren’t just using YouTube, I can only guess they want data, yours and mine … and to tailor the viewer experience, of course.

My connection to the App Store is Danish in origin, so I can see the app. I wonder if American residents can as well. 

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58° PUTTER Untitled-8.png.42ad9734db415b5a132df0574137f4f0.png KS1

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO | Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png SUPERSOFT
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

1 hour ago, berkeleybob said:

That’s an interesting point. I think the app is for non-US markets. Why they aren’t just using YouTube, I can only guess they want data, yours and mine … and to tailor the viewer experience, of course.

My connection to the App Store is Danish in origin, so I can see the app. I wonder if American residents can as well. 

I don’t see a liv app on the apple appstore. 

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

9 hours ago, PeterHenric said:

CW is an OTA channel in my area so I wouldn’t need cable, just an antenna.  

2 hours ago, berkeleybob said:

No LIV app in the apple store for me, either.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

2 hours ago, Jnoble89 said:

No LIV app in the apple store for me, either.

You have to search for “livgolfplus” and it pops up. I have it on my iPad and phone now. It SEEMS like it will stream the event plus it has archives of last years rounds as well. 

It is weird that you can stream it from the app but that isn’t the weirdest thing about LIV.