TESTERS WANTED! ×

Liv Golf Central Thread: Events and News

Thin2win
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

We haven't had to say this in a while, but as a reminder to all that we are keeping this thread to the golf/signings and related content.

We are not going to get into the politics of it all and where the money is coming from etc.

If you wish to comment on that aspect of it all please feel free to do so on other platforms. Not here.

While much of LIV has become more accepted over the years there are still those who feel strongly against it and the backing. We respect all those who are both for and against LIV, however will not tolerate going into the weeds of all the "other stuff"

If you are not sure whether you should post something either ask a mod or don't post it. 

As we have before we will continue to moderate, remove or edit posts that go against our moral code and members will receive alerts or warnings to follow.

Thank you

Forum Staff 

6 hours ago, Puttingmatt said:

I like LIV Golf, especially when I can watch it, then catch up on the Honda thru rebroadcast on Golf Channel, 

Funny, I recognized almost every player on the LIV broadcast, Honda, Not so much

Yeah I like watching on utube Liv golf too, but today they had a stack of commercials every 10mins "CW Sports".... That's why I cancelled skysport in NZ, guess I'm back to watching utube replay and or highlights... c'mon Greg...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

3 hours ago, berkeleybob said:

Just watched Day 2 highlights on YouTube and had some random observations:

• Because of the shotgun format, I couldn’t follow how the shots mattered since there’s no real context consistently conveyed, as in, someone might be climbing the leaderboard, but I couldn’t tell how many holes are left to play.
  • Royalty-free house music, players wearing shorts, and casual conversation during shots at certain greens gave me the impression that mics were set up at the open bar overlooking a couple of the greens of a resort club’s tourist tourney.
  • One of LIV’s slogans is Golf but louder kinda took on a new meaning, since fans—though hardly shown on screen—were well heard due to their proximity to the mics.
  • Ian, Brooks, Bryson, Kevin, Louis each had one highlight included, but not sure why it was important to show them. Was it for recognition? If so, where was Phil? I think Lee had at least three birdies, where were his highlights?
  • Several clips of Cameron Smith, finished seven shots behind the leader.
  • Not really clear if there’s any strategy involved regarding team play. One is leading, others are not.
  • Currently what’s missing for me is a sense of story or drama.

Today’s highlights from PGA Honda Classic were also released within the same timeframe. As a comparison, at the time of posting:

• No. of subscribers to LIVGolf‘s YT channel: 255K
  • No. of views: 27K
  • No. of likes: 500+
  • No. of subscribers to PGA’s YT channel: 1.11M
  • No. of views: 42K
  • No. of likes: 450+

About the teams …

I think I might find it more interesting if it were set up more as team vs. team instead of the current format, sort like mini Ryder cups. 

Again, the drama does seem to lack.

My 1st impression was that it was a Lions Club Charity outing without the beer.  I couldn’t get into the flow of the golf action.  WAY too many commercials.  I’ll be home later this afternoon give it another look.  So far not blown away.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I tried to watch it yesterday but gave up after about 15 mins.  There were too many commercials and for some reason my Roku had problems with the sound so we could not hear what was going on.  Rebooted the tv, sound system and Roku but nothing helped.  Will try again today but based on what we could see, we did not care for the broadcast.  

Edited by CrazyGolfNut
  • Driver _ Ping G400 Max
  • Woods _ Ping G410 3 & 5 | Cleveland Launcher XL HALO 7
  • Hybrid _ Titleist 818 H1 5 
  • Irons _ Titleist T300 6-GW
  • Wedges _ Titleist SM9 52F & 56S
  • Putter _ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2 or Rife Two Bar Hybrid
  • Distance _ Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS | Precision Pro NX7 Pro
  • Ball _ Titleist Pro V1 yellow
  • GHIN _ HCP floats between 8 & 12

:ping-small:  :cleveland-small: :titelist-small:  :vokey-small:   :odyssey-small:  :rife-putters-1:  :918457628_PrecisionPro:  :sunmountain: :Clicgear:   :footjoy-small:  

"Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips"

Ok this is for real I was watching a little bit of Honda and the announcer caught my attentions when he said when some unknown player was making a shot ... "Seems to be more Marshals than fans" I looked up and saw about 20 marshals in yellow around the hole .... lol  no word of a lie ... I even tried to take a picture but dint' do it in time.   I wonder how many free tickets are given out on a no nothing tournament ? just a question.  Would not surprise me they both do it . 

To Berkeley Bob ... good comments I'm sure they would love to hear feedback like that ... but I'm use to it and now I know how to follow the leaderboard and once you have a picked a Team you like ..you do get into it by knowing who is in that team and watch the players go up or down as they play ... I do understand when new its a little baffling but does not take time to feel they are competing among themselves ... I'm sure all those guys with those ego are doing a lot of trash talk.  Enjoying it a lot and its true don't blink lol  Pick a team put some money on them and watch your focus go up lol  and the golf gets a little exciting ... I'm sure they will get better at it as they go . 

DRIVER Nike Corvert [9.5°] R-Flex (Won in Fantasy Game)

Fairway Driver (No Name) Flex ? Better than a 3 wood anyday

Callaway RAZR X Iron 5 to PW R Flex

Callaway Hydrid X Hot 3 & 4

Titliest 910 5 Wood

No Name Sand Wedge

Putter - Tour Select\

Shoes Callaway RAZR Black

Ball Callaway Type (Relevant to weather)

Special Note: New Nike Driver Won thegolfspace.com Callaway Irons & Shoes won in a online Fantasy Game,!, Putter bought at Salvation Army 1.99. Sand Wedge Free. Fairway Drivers Salvation Army 5.00 ...Overall cost 6.99 for everything.

6 hours ago, berkeleybob said:

Just watched Day 2 highlights on YouTube and had some random observations:

• Not really clear if there’s any strategy involved regarding team play. One is leading, others are not

About the teams …

I think I might find it more interesting if it were set up more as team vs. team instead of the current format, sort like mini Ryder cups. 

Take a look on the LIV website and they have a video that explains how the season long competition for individual and team works as well as the relegation component and how players can switch teams.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I watched the LIV coverage on my local CW broadcast and don't recall any commercials.   For those that watched commercials were you on the app or youtube watching?

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

56 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Take a look on the LIV website and they have a video that explains how the season long competition for individual and team works as well as the relegation component and how players can switch teams.  

Thanks, just saw the vid. I get it. It was interesting to see, no Brooks Koepka appearance in that explanation.

And really, this about as close as I’m going to get to being interested. I feel like all I’m doing is looking to see if there’ll be a train wreck down the line. I’ll probably comeback toward the end of the season to see what’s what.

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58° PUTTER Untitled-8.png.42ad9734db415b5a132df0574137f4f0.png KS1

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO | Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png SUPERSOFT
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

1 hour ago, Saccers said:

Ok this is for real I was watching a little bit of Honda and the announcer caught my attentions when he said when some unknown player was making a shot ... "Seems to be more Marshals than fans" I looked up and saw about 20 marshals in yellow around the hole .... lol  no word of a lie ... I even tried to take a picture but dint' do it in time.   I wonder how many free tickets are given out on a no nothing tournament ? just a question.  Would not surprise me they both do it . 

To Berkeley Bob ... good comments I'm sure they would love to hear feedback like that ... but I'm use to it and now I know how to follow the leaderboard and once you have a picked a Team you like ..you do get into it by knowing who is in that team and watch the players go up or down as they play ... I do understand when new its a little baffling but does not take time to feel they are competing among themselves ... I'm sure all those guys with those ego are doing a lot of trash talk.  Enjoying it a lot and its true don't blink lol  Pick a team put some money on them and watch your focus go up lol  and the golf gets a little exciting ... I'm sure they will get better at it as they go . 

after 42 years honda pulled the plug on the honda classic , i look for others to do the same on the non- elevated events , sort of like liv players losing sponsors , companies will always follow the money .

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

I watched the LIV coverage on my local CW broadcast and don't recall any commercials.   For those that watched commercials were you on the app or youtube watching?

Xfinity cable, CW channel.  Lots of commercials aimed mostly CW other shows.

Rick

Left Hand, 

While I know some of the OEMs have severed ties with some of the LIV players, someone is looking to dip their foot into the LIV pond. I've now received a 3rd survey asking about my attitudes toward LIV and if an OEM sponsoring a LIV player would make me think negatively about the brand. 

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

OhOk this is for real I was watching a little bit of Honda and the announcer caught my attentions when he said when some unknown player was making a shot ... "Seems to be more Marshals than fans" I looked up and saw about 20 marshals in yellow around the hole .... lol  no word of a lie ... I even tried to take a picture but dint' do it in time.   I wonder how many free tickets are given out on a no nothing tournament ? just a question.  Would not surprise me they both do it . 

DRIVER Nike Corvert [9.5°] R-Flex (Won in Fantasy Game)

Fairway Driver (No Name) Flex ? Better than a 3 wood anyday

Callaway RAZR X Iron 5 to PW R Flex

Callaway Hydrid X Hot 3 & 4

Titliest 910 5 Wood

No Name Sand Wedge

Putter - Tour Select\

Shoes Callaway RAZR Black

Ball Callaway Type (Relevant to weather)

Special Note: New Nike Driver Won thegolfspace.com Callaway Irons & Shoes won in a online Fantasy Game,!, Putter bought at Salvation Army 1.99. Sand Wedge Free. Fairway Drivers Salvation Army 5.00 ...Overall cost 6.99 for everything.

On 2/25/2023 at 9:09 AM, Saccers said:

LONG LIVE LIV GOLF 🙂 LOVE IT If you really want to understand the structure and where its going read SIsports article

Not sure if allowed to ad link ... so here is partial to search si.com   liv-golf-teams-are-for-sale-daily-cover

The market will decide ... like any new investment and I'm sure there are very rich dudes out there who love the sport enough to

probably invest ... it does have potential world wide.

These valuations are a joke, based on what? $100M per team 😆 LIV sucks, YMMV

Well, if Mickelson’s Hy Flyers team sells to a potential franchise owner for, say, $100 million—Mickelson gets $25 million. LIV Golf keeps $75 million, one way of recouping the millions upon millions it has spent to launch.

That same goes for Crushers captain Bryson DeChambeau and Johnson of the 4Aces. In addition to the captains' big upfront paydays—in excess of $100 million—there is a potential windfall on the back end.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

I haven’t been able to watch live during the rounds because I was actually playing my own golf both days. I do love that I can use the LIV app and watch full replays shortly after the rounds are done (within a few hours?)

I never liked that it was difficult/impossible to get full replays of PGA/LPGA events. 

@berkeleybob not sure if it was mentioned before but you had a question about keeping track of how many holes were left because of the shotgun start. In the upper left hand corner there is a countdown. X holes left to play.

Driver: Titleist TSr 2 @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Taylormade GT Max

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

On a different note, Phil lost a ton of weight and now just looks like a frail old man. 

The scores some of these guys are posting is really interesting to me. You’ve got some big name guys playing terrible and some lesser known players putting up some scores. Not sure how the PGA guys would have compared. I don’t recall a single round where Dechambeau put up any sort of decent score. Kind of surprising to me. 

Driver: Titleist TSr 2 @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Taylormade GT Max

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

On 2/25/2023 at 1:40 PM, Saccers said:

LONG LIVE LIV GOLF  LOVE IT 

seems there are a few nay naysayers, its good for golf ...After running a business I just hope they succeed

... By SCREAMING  we know where you stand, we just don't know how much LIV is paying you. 😉  And I think there are many more than a "few nay naysayers". I don't want to get too far off track but since you brought it up, if your  business was raided by a foreign government, took away several of your  best employees and tried to diminish your product ... would you still be hoping they succeed? 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

4 hours ago, shootmyage said:

after 42 years honda pulled the plug on the honda classic , i look for others to do the same on the non- elevated events , sort of like liv players losing sponsors , companies will always follow the money .

So what? The big sponsors will pay the bigger money for the elevated events. 

4 hours ago, shootmyage said:

Remember this is a transition year for the tour schedule. It will look nothing like this year next and designated events will rotate... Helping more.

Honda is just a victim of the schedule and the events that gained popularity around it. It happens when there are so many events 

The new schedule should alleviate some of that.

LIV players aren't necessarily loosing sponsors..contracts are up and for one reason or another aren't being renewed. If you signed a 100 million contract would you want to be stuck to one OEM? 

Plenty of them being free agents isn't going to hurt, they will still get next to all their gear for free. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

6 hours ago, cnosil said:

I was on utube on my smart TV...

4 hours ago, Rickp said:

I only saw cw shows in NZ...

4 hours ago, Headhammer said:

While I know some of the OEMs have severed ties with some of the LIV players, someone is looking to dip their foot into the LIV pond. I've now received a 3rd survey asking about my attitudes toward LIV and if an OEM sponsoring a LIV player would make me think negatively about the brand. 

Liv Pga same same but different...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

4 hours ago, Rickp said:

Turned it on a little while ago and maybe I just missed the commercials yesterday; there are a few for the CW shows,  but I wouldn't consider it a lot of commercials.

43 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Turned it on a little while ago and maybe I just missed the commercials yesterday; there are a few for the CW shows,  but I wouldn't consider it a lot of commercials.

I’m one of those guys who hates ALL commercials.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

56 minutes ago, Bang60 said:

I was on utube on my smart TV...

I only saw cw shows in NZ...

Liv Pga same same but different...

PGA has too many commercials also.

Rick

Left Hand, 

15 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I’m one of those guys who hates ALL commercials.  

... Sheesh, what diid I ever do to you? 😇

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

9 minutes ago, Rickp said:

PGA has too many commercials also.

Television in general haha

I stream all my tv content and although we have cable when we do have it on for one reason or another I am always taken back and shocked at how much time is taken up by commercials. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

8 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Sheesh, what diid I ever do to you? 😇

Oops😁

Rick

Left Hand, 

10 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I stream all my tv content and although we have cable when we do have it on for one reason or another I am always taken back and shocked at how much time is taken up by commercials. 

Yeah my pet hate is paying for content and still getting commercials the same as FREE to air...

CH III gets his first LIV Tour win.  Having amassed a not too shabby $40M over his long, ironman like career on the PGA Tour, it will be interesting to see what his earnings/season looks like with LIV, but bagging nearly 10% of his career earnings in just one event will definitely shift the trend line to vertical.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

10 hours ago, Headhammer said:

Ya know, I’d wonder who that would be:

• Mainstream OEM?
  • DTC like Sub 70? Snell? 
  • Bob Parsons? Nahh, he probably wouldn’t bother with a survey.

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58° PUTTER Untitled-8.png.42ad9734db415b5a132df0574137f4f0.png KS1

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO | Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png SUPERSOFT
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

7 hours ago, PeterHenric said:

On a different note, Phil lost a ton of weight and now just looks like a frail old man. 

The scores some of these guys are posting is really interesting to me. You’ve got some big name guys playing terrible and some lesser known players putting up some scores. Not sure how the PGA guys would have compared. I don’t recall a single round where Dechambeau put up any sort of decent score. Kind of surprising to me. 

The top players on Saturday started on the front 9. Not sure if that matters, just interesting.

WITB 2024

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

YES! We also stream all content so it’s crazy to see how much ad time there is anymore

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

56 minutes ago, berkeleybob said:

Ya know, I’d wonder who that would be:

• Mainstream OEM?
  • DTC like Sub 70? Snell? 
  • Bob Parsons? Nahh, he probably wouldn’t bother with a survey.

Right about Parsons, he’s going to do what he feels is best for his brand.  

Rick

Left Hand,