Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Liv Golf Central Thread: Events and News

Thin2win
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

We haven't had to say this in a while, but as a reminder to all that we are keeping this thread to the golf/signings and related content.

We are not going to get into the politics of it all and where the money is coming from etc.

If you wish to comment on that aspect of it all please feel free to do so on other platforms. Not here.

While much of LIV has become more accepted over the years there are still those who feel strongly against it and the backing. We respect all those who are both for and against LIV, however will not tolerate going into the weeds of all the "other stuff"

If you are not sure whether you should post something either ask a mod or don't post it. 

As we have before we will continue to moderate, remove or edit posts that go against our moral code and members will receive alerts or warnings to follow.

Thank you

Forum Staff 

21 hours ago, PeterHenric said:

On a different note, Phil lost a ton of weight and now just looks like a frail old man. 

The scores some of these guys are posting is really interesting to me. You’ve got some big name guys playing terrible and some lesser known players putting up some scores. Not sure how the PGA guys would have compared. I don’t recall a single round where Dechambeau put up any sort of decent score. Kind of surprising to me. 

I read comments from a LIV fan who was very disappointed in this opening tournament. I didn't watch, but he said the play was really bad, other than Howell. That he hasn't sniffed winning anything on the PGA Tour in 5 years but won the LIV event going away may tell you something. The lack of competitive necessity for LIV events may be resulting in a loss of sharpness and decline in play of the top players. He also called out the "grow the game" nonsense (which we all know is a lie from Norman, Mickelson, etc.)- Mayakoba is a resort in a sparsely populated area. If growing the game was really a consideration at all, they would have played in Mexico City.

I definitely think there is something to it in regards to the guys not staying sharp but I think it’s too early to make a judgement. Reed was making scores a few weeks ago on DP but had nothing this time. Guys do have ups and downs so we will see if they come “up” soon. If in the next 2-3 rounds they are still not scoring, my panic button for them will definitely be getting pushed.

I don’t think I disagree with you in regards to your comments about LIV growing the game in general. I don’t think that them choosing Mayakoba instead of Mexico City is evidence of that. I don’t know what courses are available in Mexico City or how they could handle an event like that. I have no evidence one way or the other on that other than we know Mayakoba can handle an event because it has handled many of them before. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Odyssey AI One Jailbird Mini

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023, Titleist AVX

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

On 2/26/2023 at 3:13 PM, cnosil said:

Turned it on a little while ago 

Oh, so you were the one …

The controversial, Saudi-backed LIV Golf returned for its second season over the weekend — and according to the TV ratings, no one noticed.

LIV kicked off its 2023 season in Mayakoba, Mexico, on Friday, which was not only the tour’s first event of the season but also the first one under its recently signed television deal with The CW network. It was a questionable fit for the rebel golf tour, but perhaps no one could have imagined ratings as bad as this.

Saturday’s overnight ratings for LIV Golf Mayakoba came in at 0.2 — an absolutely disastrous figure that indicated only 0.2 percent of households surveyed tuned in.

If that doesn’t properly convey how little people cared about the weekend event, consider this: “World’s Funniest Animals,” which also aired on The CW later in the day, attracted more viewers, according to Golf Digest.

3 minutes ago, LICC said:

The controversial, Saudi-backed LIV Golf returned for its second season over the weekend — and according to the TV ratings, no one noticed.

LIV kicked off its 2023 season in Mayakoba, Mexico, on Friday, which was not only the tour’s first event of the season but also the first one under its recently signed television deal with The CW network. It was a questionable fit for the rebel golf tour, but perhaps no one could have imagined ratings as bad as this.

Saturday’s overnight ratings for LIV Golf Mayakoba came in at 0.2 — an absolutely disastrous figure that indicated only 0.2 percent of households surveyed tuned in.

If that doesn’t properly convey how little people cared about the weekend event, consider this: “World’s Funniest Animals,” which also aired on The CW later in the day, attracted more viewers, according to Golf Digest.

Not to defend LIV too hard, however they figured to have around 100k viewers and the .2 rating is .2 person per household as I understand it. 

Either way, not a great showing however does it really matter? It is going to move forward, they simply need their best players to step up and play. CH3 winning isn't going to draw in a crowd. 

Neil on NLU had some good points about his viewing experience. 

Of course viewing could be better, who knows how many watched on the app and well the hype has died down. No big surprises viewing was low. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

2 hours ago, LICC said:

Ratings are based on people that are surveyed.  I am not part of the survey group.   You didn’t need to quote me to discuss the ratings from the event 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

8 hours ago, cnosil said:

Ratings are based on people that are surveyed.  I am not part of the survey group.   You didn’t need to quote me to discuss the ratings from the event 

I’m not part of the demographic surveyed either, I’m only watching if it’s free otherwise I’ll stick to utube replays. I’m not bothered who won this minute so highlights tomorrow next week month works ok for me….

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

From Alan Shipnuck:

In the quest to build a more self-sustaining business, LIV has off-loaded all of the travel costs to each team, though, recognizing the tour is still in its early days, it did supply a stipend for this season. (The plan is to abolish the stipend beginning in 2024.) Players still keep the individual money they win—in Howell’s case, that was a tidy $4 million—but the $3 million for the team victory goes into the Crusher coffers, not the players’ pockets. Each player is paid an annual salary by the team, and at year’s end bonuses and/or profit-sharing is a possibility. But that depends on how much the team earns and how much it spends, which has brought class wars to LIV. Every team has to decide what it will cover for players, families and caddies. One player, who requested anonymity, said, “There is already tension. This week some caddies flew economy and are staying at a motor inn, while [the loopers from Brooks Koepka’s Smash] flew business class and are staying at the [swank] Rosewood.” The Smash is giving team members a set amount that can be spent however they want, but if a player burns through this allowance, he is on the hook for his expenses for the rest of the season. ...

Clearly, the season ahead will bring more off-the-course headlines and controversy, though LIV is attempting to rein in Norman (above), who did not speak with reporters at Mayakoba. As one LIV executive recently put it, “Every reporter wants Greg to escalate things and he always takes the bait. It turns into, ‘[****] me? No, [****] you!’ He almost can’t have a conversation without returning fire. Does this escalation behoove us? Clearly not. We’re trying to turn down the temperature.”

Today's PGA announcement makes this whole discussion even more interesting. Apparently no cut events aren't quite as important as previously argued and, having in essence created further division within the membership, might this drive more player moves to LIV.  It's funny that so many threw darts at LIV for offering kings ransoms... and at the "defectors" for chasing the money.

"Welcome to the future of golf" indeed.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

@fixyurdivot The link you posted is from June of 2022. Was that on purpose or a mistake?

Driver: Callaway Paradym @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Odyssey AI One Jailbird Mini

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023, Titleist AVX

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

On 2/26/2023 at 4:01 PM, Rickp said:

PGA has too many commercials also.

So true, that's why I never watch any tournament live except The Masters.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

On 3/2/2023 at 6:54 AM, PeterHenric said:

@fixyurdivot The link you posted is from June of 2022. Was that on purpose or a mistake?

Mistake... copied the wrong one.  Phil Mickelson's nickname officially changes from FIGJAM to Change Agent.  The current player pools grandkids, grandkids will be reminded who made it happen.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

On 3/1/2023 at 6:17 PM, fixyurdivot said:

Today's PGA announcement makes this whole discussion even more interesting. Apparently no cut events aren't quite as important as previously argued and, having in essence created further division within the membership, might this drive more player moves to LIV.  It's funny that so many threw darts at LIV for offering kings ransoms... and at the "defectors" for chasing the money.

"Welcome to the future of golf" indeed.

I do believe twenty years ago the WGC tournaments were no cut events......

Liv didn't invent them.....😄

Big difference in those and events with the same 48 over and over, invitation by one man, contracts.

Rory finally acknowledging LIV did some good for the golf world! #growingthegame 🤣

Screenshot2023-03-07at6_30_34PM.png.94435e6f118b9cc2287aeda8be395b74.png

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 5:55 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

not a great showing however does it really matter? It is going to move forward, they simply need their best players to step up and play. CH3 winning isn't going to draw in a crowd. 

... Since it was on CW and I could watch on my TV I decided I should have at least an informed negative opinion. 🤪  It was obnoxious but honestly not as bad as I envisioned. Graphics in bright green/fuchsia that were too big and on too often detracted from the golf. Announcers were quite obnoxious as were most topics. Music was muted and just became background so not as LOUD as I expected. 

... The real negative for me at least (other than sports washing) is the team concept. There is no team concept. Just individual golfers adding their scores together. No strategy, no foursomes, four balls or alternate shot. Best I can tell it is just an additional gambling category. But boy do they push teams!!! At least now I know what I am not missing, although I will admit it was nice seeing Oosthuizens swing again. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

15 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Since it was on CW and I could watch on my TV I decided I should have at least an informed negative opinion. 🤪  It was obnoxious but honestly not as bad as I envisioned. Graphics in bright green that were too big and too often detracted from the golf. Announcers were quite obnoxious as were most topics. Music was muted and just became background so not as LOUD as I expected. 

... The real negative for me at least (other than sports washing) is the team concept. There is no team concept. Just individual golfers adding their scores together. No strategy, no foursomes, four balls or alternate shot. Best I can tell it is just an additional gambling category. But boy do they push teams! At least now I know what I am not missing, although I will admit it was nice seeing Oosthuizens swing again. 

same as you, I watched a little bit of it, sort of same takeaway, enjoyed seeing Oosthuisen, Sergio, and a few others, my biggest takeaway was how small the crowd was. 

committed to performance excellence

Just now, Jim Shaw said:

same as you, I watched a little bit of it, sort of same takeaway, enjoyed seeing Oosthuisen, Sergio, and a few others, my biggest takeaway was how small the crowd was. 

... Yup, silliest comment was Feherty commenting about a Javelina being scared by the crowds and I thought "What crowds?" 🤣

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

1 minute ago, chisag said:

... Yup, silliest comment was Feherty commenting about a Javelina being scared by the crowds and I thought "What crowds?" 🤣

Feherty seems to have been muzzled as well, not a lot of spontanaity 

committed to performance excellence

2 minutes ago, chisag said:

I was disappointed in Feherty, to me he really isn’t a booth guy but better off in the field.  It seems he pushing too hard.  I was a fan of his.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

7 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

I watched a little bit of it.  Never saw DJ, wasn’t even sure he was there.  
I’m really not a fan of the concept, it’s not really a Team thing to me.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Things sure not going well for LIV…

According to a report, the ratings spiraled downward during its second event of the year this weekend in Tucson, Ariz.

Kevin Van Valkenburg of the golf-centric No Laying Up reports that LIV Golf scored a 0.14 rating in the key 18-49 demographic across 33 markets from their Arizona-based showcase on Saturday. 

It’s a worse performance than just three weeks prior.

2 hours ago, LICC said:

Things sure not going well for LIV…

According to a report, the ratings spiraled downward during its second event of the year this weekend in Tucson, Ariz.

Kevin Van Valkenburg of the golf-centric No Laying Up reports that LIV Golf scored a 0.14 rating in the key 18-49 demographic across 33 markets from their Arizona-based showcase on Saturday. 

It’s a worse performance than just three weeks prior.

So no one watched on TV and no one was there either. My father in law had it on for a little bit yesterday afternoon while he was channel surfing, I've seen bigger crowds at PGA Jr events. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

That was not what a LIV event used to look like. Tucson may have been a wrong location at the wrong time of year for them but it wasn't wonderful. Their big names weren't playing their best either. But, since you are extremely limited to who you can watch on the 4 different streams for PGA as well, it wasn't a win in either department for me

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

Watched highlights. It sorta sounded like the same set of fans whooping it up. 

The thing that stood out to me the most: Phil Mikkelsen in a hoodie and shorts. He had that stylish common man look about him. It had me thinking, “You know what? I can relate him. He’s the sort of guy I could sit down and have a glass of Chardonnay with.”

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°
PUTTER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png KING GRANDSPORT 35

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO WHITE/BLUE ICE
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

17 minutes ago, TylorJudd said:

That was not what a LIV event used to look like. Tucson may have been a wrong location at the wrong time of year for them but it wasn't wonderful. Their big names weren't playing their best either. But, since you are extremely limited to who you can watch on the 4 different streams for PGA as well, it wasn't a win in either department for me

Their best haven’t been playing well for awhile on the pga tour either. Aside from cam smith most are past their prime or middle of the road tour players. 

Also what’s their incentive to excel? They aren’t trying to get FedEx cup points, they aren’t gaining owgr points and all those with exemptions to majors still get to play this year in them 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Watched the last 2 hours yesterday. Broadcast was really dull & boring, shot making was awful, the playoff was really who didn't want to lose rather than somebody stepping on the throats of the others. Danny Lee with a lucky as hell non-putt to win was unexpected. I was impressed with the crowds that showed up for the event. Obviously not PGA Tour size, but largest I've seen at a LIV event.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

There was a LIV event this weekend?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)