TESTERS WANTED! ×

Shot a career low 79 and I attribute it all to changing what I practice

On 10/19/2022 at 2:00 PM, inner_game_coach said:

I stood on the 18th tee not aware of my score - it is recorded automatically through Arccos. I knew I was playing well (to my standards) but it didn’t feel lights out. There were some mishits, but they were saved. Some short putts that were missed. I didn’t even card a single birdie - which I have done in the past multiple time and still card in the high 80's, low 90's

Great job!  I finally broke 80 with a 79 five or six weeks ago.  I’ve come close multiple times but something always happened.  I never add my score until finished but I know when I’m doing well, but when I shot the 79 I did feel it might be the one.  I was hitting drives and approach shots extremely well and even had the thought, or confidence I was going to continue with great shots. Ironically, last week I as looking at my GHIN scores and noticed I had a 78 for two combined 9 hole rounds. And both segments were for a par 37.  But I don’t really count that as breaking 80 since it wasn’t done together. I’m sure you will break 80 again! 

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour