TESTERS WANTED! ×

FabOver40 - Supports National Breast Cancer Foundation 🎗💕🌸 - Daily 🗳Rally

Dragon3

Hello My Fellow Golfers!

Who doesn’t enjoy competition… And just in time to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 🎗💕 A Win Win 🏆. Voting is officially open. 🗳 Daily votes are encouraged to keep me in the running, while also supporting National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). The first cut of Top 20 ends 10/20 with the winner 🏆 declared 12/15. Below you’ll find the link and schedule, based on advancement. Please feel free to share. Many thanks for your continued support in consideration and in advance.🙏 🌸

https://votefab40.com/2022/nancy-horiye

Upcoming schedule:

Top 15 (begins October 20th and ends October 27th) ✅
Top 10 (begins October 27th and ends November 3rd) ✅
Top 5 (begins November 3rd and ends November 10th) 
Group Finals (begin November 10th and end November 17th) – only the top 1 advances to the subsequent rounds.
Wildcard Round (begins November 18th and ends November 20th) - (2nd) place chance to advance to Quarters. Votes reset.
Quarterfinals (begin November 21st and end December 1st) – The top 1 advances. Votes reset.
Semifinals (begin December 2nd and end December 8th) – The top 1 advances. Votes reset.
Finals (begin December 9th and end December 15th) – The top advances. Votes reset.

#nbcf #breastcancermonthawareness #breastcancerawareness #earlydetection #fabover40  #HelpingWomenNow  NewBeauty

Edited by Dragon3
status update

a. Ladies Flex/10-12 degrees loft/25"-27" (male equivalent)

b. Adjustable/Ladies Flex (male equivalent)

c. Right-Handed

d. San Diego

e. -18

Made a donation .. great cause .. good luck to you!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

UPDATE: I’ve advanced to the Round of 20 Onto the next round of 15 that ends 10/27.  Please continue to vote in support.  All the details are outlined below.

On 10/19/2022 at 4:11 PM, Dragon3 said:

Hello My Fellow Golfers!

Who doesn’t enjoy competition… And just in time to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 🎗💕 A Win Win 🏆. Voting is officially open. 🗳 Daily votes are encouraged to keep me in the running, while also supporting National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). The first cut of Top 20 ends 10/20 with the winner 🏆 declared 12/15. Below you’ll find the link and schedule, based on advancement. Please feel free to share. Many thanks for your continued support in consideration and in advance.🙏 🌸

https://votefab40.com/2022/nancy-horiye

Upcoming schedule:

Top 15 (begins October 20th and ends October 27th)
Top 10 (begins October 27th and ends November 3rd)
Top 5 (begins November 3rd and ends November 10th) 
Group Finals (begin November 10th and end November 17th) – only the top 1 advances to the subsequent rounds.
Wildcard Round (begins November 18th and ends November 20th) - (2nd) place chance to advance to Quarters. Votes reset.
Quarterfinals (begin November 21st and end December 1st) – The top 1 advances. Votes reset.
Semifinals (begin December 2nd and end December 8th) – The top 1 advances. Votes reset.
Finals (begin December 9th and end December 15th) – The top advances. Votes reset.

#nbcf #breastcancermonthawareness #breastcancerawareness #earlydetection #fabover40  #HelpingWomenNow  NewBeauty

c. Right-Handed

d. San Diego

e. -18

UPDATE: I’ve advanced to the Round of 15. Onto the next round of 10 that ends 11/3.  Please continue to cast your vote in support.  All the details are outlined above in original post.

c. Right-Handed

d. San Diego

e. -18

UPDATE:  I’ve advanced to the Top 10. Onto the next round of 5 that ends 11/10. Many thanks for your continued support.🎗️💕🌸

c. Right-Handed

d. San Diego

e. -18

UPDATE: My run🏃🏻‍♀️has officially come to an end.  While placing 6th, I was able to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF)  🎗️💕🌸 Many thanks for all the ♥️.

c. Right-Handed

d. San Diego

e. -18

• 3 weeks later...