I'm really excited about this lineup.

Driver- Refinished Taylormade R510 w/Aerotech Claymore MX48

3 metal- TEE CB4

Hybrids- 18*, 23* Adams A12

Irons- Wilson FG Tour V2 w/Aerotech SteelFiber I80

Wedges- 51* Eidolon, 56* Scor, 60* Scor

Putter- Bellum Winmore blade prototype

Spring is fast approaching!

Looking at the Wilson's next week -- what's up with the shaft? How do you like 'em? What made you pick 'em?

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

The Wilsons are amazing.

I had to go to a light shaft due to progressive tendonitis in my elbows. I'd hit them before in a friend's irons and they are sweet. They're currently in the shop being reshafted.

• SPY VIP

The Wilsons are amazing.

I had to go to a light shaft due to progressive tendonitis in my elbows. I'd hit them before in a friend's irons and they are sweet. They're currently in the shop being reshafted.

This thread is useless without pics (I kid, I kid).

Are you ready to tell us a bit more about that Bellum Winmore prototype?

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

This thread is useless without pics (I kid, I kid).

Are you ready to tell us a bit more about that Bellum Winmore prototype?

We're just finishing up the design spec's on our modular hosel assembly. My partner has been having a tough time getting machine time, but we should be all set by April. The putter itself is going to be a simple blade, distincly different from an Anser, with a large radius pocket in the cavity. Weight with hosel will come in at about 360g. I think we've decided on a shallow face mill, but am unsure if we'll get an emblem on the face for this first run.

I designed a mallet today that I really like. I'll forward you an email later so you can critisize it.

I'm trying to decide what paint I should go with for the crown on the R510. I hate to be a bandwagoneer, but I do think white would look good, especially with that claymore shaft. However, I'm kind of leaning toward the burnt orange that was on the original Burner Bubble driver.

• SPY VIP

I'm trying to decide what paint I should go with for the crown on the R510. I hate to be a bandwagoneer, but I do think white would look good, especially with that claymore shaft. However, I'm kind of leaning toward the burnt orange that was on the original Burner Bubble driver.

You weren't kidding when you said you were going to pick up a smaller driver. I think you should send it off to RookieBlue7 and let him give it the Bubba treatment. Failing that...go white...or maybe matte gray like Adams, but that burnt orange is not cool.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

You weren't kidding when you said you were going to pick up a smaller driver. I think you should send it off to RookieBlue7 and let him give it the Bubba treatment. Failing that...go white...or maybe matte gray like Adams, but that burnt orange is not cool.

Dude-

Burnt orange is the new mauve. It's Brad Pitt riding a tiger in hypersonic circles to counteract a tornado and save a town in Kansas. It screams cool.

Archived