Nick K

Taylormade Penta TP3

Good review. I've been snatching up all the Penta TP's now while they're discounted and before they're gone. Eventually will need a different ball and it's good to hear the TP3 performs similarly.

Good review. I've been snatching up all the Penta TP's now while they're discounted and before they're gone. Eventually will need a different ball and it's good to hear the TP3 performs similarly.

Was at GG last night - found last year's Penta's on sale for $29.95/doz, and Penta's labelled "practice" for $19.95/doz. Snapped up a couple!

I just tried the TP3 out this past weekend and the ball had average distance but not alot of spin or feel for my taste. I still prefer the Penta tp5, much better ball to me.

Was at GG last night - found last year's Penta's on sale for $29.95/doz, and Penta's labelled "practice" for $19.95/doz. Snapped up a couple!

Yeah, a local store had last year's Penta for that price as well. I bought the 6 dozen they had. Love that ball.

Got a game booked in for Saturday morning will use the Penta TP5 ball so will add my thoughts on it

Stuart