TESTERS WANTED! ×

How long are golf gloves supposed to last?

Matt Hutch

This isn't a post about people who have grip issues, this is just asking a few questions on golf glove longevity, care and maintenance.

1. How often should the average golfer expect a glove to last?

2. Even if you don't put holes in your gloves, they tend to get sweaty and crispy quickly, any tips?

3. My annual spend on golf gloves in 2022 was $175, does that seem reasonable to most?

I love the discussion boards, thanks so much for your comments, I'll be sure to respond to everyone!

Crispy Golf Glove.jpeg

If you are curious about my bag, ask me!

Welcome to the forum Matt. Glad to hear you are enjoying the content here since you joined in August!

I may be the anomaly, but my gloves tend to last 4-6 weeks or so.. I use the Mizuno Elites, at ~$15 each... so I can make it through the Houston humidity playing ~100+ rounds plus practice for less than $150 a year.  I have found that some gloves (my previous gamer glove was the Titleist Players) wear more quickly than others... I think the Mizuno elite is a fantastic glove except for the closure... wish they would fix the velcro on it... but the glove itself is great.  I think they would last longer, but I tend to wipe my face and forehead on those hot days with the back of the glove, so that is where the wear normally happens for me.  I also have a fairly light grip... so it is rare I get a hole from the grip friction..   All that to say... depending on how much you play, it is probably reasonable to spend $150-175 a year on gloves.  

I'm not the best at doing this... but having a couple of gloves to switch between during the round will help them to last longer... especially if you take care not to wad them up in your bag pocket... un-crumpling a dried up piece of leather is usually a recipe for disaster 🙂 

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

5 minutes ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

Welcome to the forum Matt. Glad to hear you are enjoying the content here since you joined in August!

I may be the anomaly, but my gloves tend to last 4-6 weeks or so.. I use the Mizuno Elites, at ~$15 each... so I can make it through the Houston humidity playing ~100+ rounds plus practice for less than $150 a year.  I have found that some gloves (my previous gamer glove was the Titleist Players) wear more quickly than others... I think the Mizuno elite is a fantastic glove except for the closure... wish they would fix the velcro on it... but the glove itself is great.  I think they would last longer, but I tend to wipe my face and forehead on those hot days with the back of the glove, so that is where the wear normally happens for me.  I also have a fairly light grip... so it is rare I get a hole from the grip friction..   All that to say... depending on how much you play, it is probably reasonable to spend $150-175 a year on gloves.  

I'm not the best at doing this... but having a couple of gloves to switch between during the round will help them to last longer... especially if you take care not to wad them up in your bag pocket... un-crumpling a dried up piece of leather is usually a recipe for disaster 🙂 

That's definitely good to hear, I do have multiple gloves on the go and I am definitely going to check out those Mizuno's. I appreciate the welcome and thank you for replying!

1 minute ago, Matt Hutch said:

That's definitely good to hear, I do have multiple gloves on the go and I am definitely going to check out those Mizuno's. I appreciate the welcome and thank you for replying!

Props to MGS for pointing me to them 🙂

https://mygolfspy.com/the-best-performance-glove-2021/

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

Welcome to the Forum Matt! In reading your post concerning how much you spend on golf gloves, you don't realize the cost of gloves a year.   I had been a Titleist Perma Soft user for a long time, then due to the cost $15+ per glove, lasting approx less than 2 months, so I made the switch to Kirkland gloves - $20 for 4 or 5 gloves (during specials), however they were as durable as the Titleist gloves.  I'd alternate between two gloves a round and was playing 4 to 5 times week.  Every two months buying another 4 gloves, boom $100yr easily spent.  
But two years ago that changed, a golf buddy turned me onto Finger Ten Gloves.  I was suspect at first, but became a believer and quickly.  Last year (2021) I was playing & walking 5 times week, in the Florida heat & humidity, my cost for golf gloves in 2021 = $19 for 3 Finger Ten Gloves.  I've since lost one of the three, gave one to another golf buddy last yr and the third now has a hole in the thumb, which I use for range time.  Back in June 2022, I purchased another 3 Finger Ten Gloves  for about $17 (for the 3)and still have one glove unused and two in my golf bag. I'm sold on the gloves, after they dry, they don't crunch nor stiffen up. Have not had any rip in palm area of my hand (also went to larger grips) and they seem to absorb sweat very well.  I've good experience with Finger Ten Gloves. Purchased them on Amazon. Good Luck and again Welcome! 

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

I have 4 or 5 gloves and I switch between them anytime I feel they are getting damp or well not feeling great. I also have a Linksoul glove holder which really has helped keep the gloves fresh and better kept. I managed to go through this season without having to buy a glove at all which was nice and that included a fair amount of range time as well. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

It also will depend on the humidity, how much you sweat, and amount of golf you play when determining how long a glove lasts.   I play in fairly humid weather about once a week.   During the humid periods I use rain gloves and in the less humid times a regular glove.   I have been playing my rain glove and regular glove for about a year and a half (ballpark 25 rounds each probably more with rain glove).   I could probably replace the rain glove but it still has life.  The regular glove is slightly discolored but nothing like the one in your pics.  After play I just Velcro them around the alignment sticks in my bag 

8AC9DBA4-DB22-434B-98DD-9D1D1A0E5B77.jpeg.105b451edbdfcdca108f5da055ceb7fb.jpeg

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I've switched to Srixon Z glove. I get about 15-20 rounds before they either rip or stretch out and the velcro pops loose during my swing. I bought a 6-pack off eBay (just last years model) for $75. I will note that twice I've had this glove rip in less than 5 rounds. Both times I contacted Srixon customer service and they sent me a new glove, last time they actually sent me 2. 

To keep a glove from getting crunchy, I hang it on my bag. I have a Ping stand bag and it has two velcro tabs where I can hang the glove with the fingers pointing down, this allows it to dry out and I think it helps them last a little longer.

I'm not sure what glove you use, and I know some of the Titleist gloves can be expensive, but $175 does seem like a lot to me.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

19 minutes ago, cnosil said:

It also will depend on the humidity, how much you sweat, and amount of golf you play when determining how long a glove lasts.   I play in fairly humid weather about once a week.   During the humid periods I use rain gloves and in the less humid times a regular glove.   I have been playing my rain glove and regular glove for about a year and a half (ballpark 25 rounds each probably more with rain glove).   I could probably replace the rain glove but it still has life.  The regular glove is slightly discolored but nothing like the one in your pics.  After play I just Velcro them around the alignment sticks in my bag 

8AC9DBA4-DB22-434B-98DD-9D1D1A0E5B77.jpeg.105b451edbdfcdca108f5da055ceb7fb.jpeg

Rain gloves in the the humidity is a great tip Cnosil. 

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

Depends on the glove. I had a top dollar full Cabretta glove that developed a hole in one round. I have Foot Joy Weather Softs that last for 9 months, and could have gone longer. IF it's a synthetic glove, and you wash it once every week or two, it will last even longer than if not. I'm using a FJ TropiCool glove (for summer) that has lasted all Summer and into Fall, but you can't buy them now (summer only?).

When I am battling sweat, I use two gloves (usually buy by the pair anyway) and rotate them every hole so they can stay a little drier. And just this year I take my glove off on/around the green, just to let it dry a little - I don't do it to improve feel putting like a pro, but I have gotten used to putting without a glove. Now it feels strange to putt with a glove, but I'm sure I'll get used to it again now that it's getting colder.

I bought a pair of FJ StaSof Winters last year and they lasted all winter and into Spring/Summer when I didn't need them anyore - I tried to wash them, and it ruined them, so I bought a new pair for this Winter.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

1 hour ago, Middler said:

Depends on the glove. I had a top dollar full Cabretta glove that developed a hole in one round. I have Foot Joy Weather Softs that last for 9 months, and could have gone longer. IF it's a synthetic glove, and you wash it once every week or two, it will last even longer than if not. I'm using a FJ TropiCool glove (for summer) that has lasted all Summer and into Fall, but you can't buy them now (summer only?).

When I am battling sweat, I use two gloves and rotate them every hole so they can stay a little drier. And just this year I take my glove off on/around the green, just to let it dry a little - I don't do it to improve feel putting like a pro, but I have gotten used to putting without a glove.

I bought a pair of FJ StaSof Winters last year and they lasted all winter and into Spring/Summer when I didn't need them anyore - I tried to wash them, and it ruined them, so I bought a new pair for this Winter.

This is fantastic, thank you so much for the detail, I really appreciate you taking the time. I definitely have some experimenting to do to get the right rotation, as I think that's key. Cheers! 

Rotation is key. If you wear it until it's soaked with sweat and throw it in your bag you will have poor longevity. In my area when it is extremely hot and humid in July and August, I wear a Mokum Glove. You can get it on Amazon cheaper than directly from the manufacturer. I did a review on it. Just do a search in un-official reviews.  I purchased one glove just to try it out. It has lasted two seasons and it is still good for next year as well. During normal conditions when wearing a normal cabretta leather glove I go through about 4 a season. I do a 9 hole rotation between two gloves. But I usually hang the other on the side of the bag to air it out then place it back in the original packaging to keep them flat at the end of the round. 

The Kirkland glove from Cosco, and a glove called Red Rooster have good reviews.  The Red Rooster has an auto deliver program in which you tell them the time frame. Then you get automatic deliveries. Currently I use the Wilson Conform and they hold up very well. Next season I'm trying the Red Rooster for normal conditions and the Mokum for the hot and humid months. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

12 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Rotation is key. If you wear it until it's soaked with sweat and throw it in your bag you will have poor longevity. In my area when it is extremely hot and humid in July and August, I wear a Mokum Glove. You can get it on Amazon cheaper than directly from the manufacturer. I did a review on it. Just do a search in un-official reviews.  I purchased one glove just to try it out. It has lasted two seasons and it is still good for next year as well. During normal conditions when wearing a normal cabretta leather glove I go through about 4 a season. I do a 9 hole rotation between two gloves. But I usually hang the other on the side of the bag to air it out then place it back in the original packaging to keep them flat at the end of the round. 

The Kirkland glove from Cosco, and a glove called Red Rooster have good reviews.  The Red Rooster has an auto deliver program in which you tell them the time frame. Then you get automatic deliveries. Currently I use the Wilson Conform and they hold up very well. Next season I'm trying the Red Rooster for normal conditions and the Mokum for the hot and humid months. 

Thank you, I'll have a look at that review, great information again here - I really appreciate this!

I happened upon a great closeout deal for Zero Friction gloves and picked up about a half dozen, gave away a couple, another one to my son, the first one lasted all last year and the second one is still going strong this year pressed into service during winter league indoor play.  I just finished my 121st round of 2022 and the outer material is a bit worn but there are no holes or tears.  Will probably get back to winter league again before I retire this one.

Friend of mine buys gloves by the gross just about, at least by the dozen and tears them usually within a round.  One of the Zero Friction gloves I gave away this past year was to him during winter league and the next week I saw him with a different glove and sure enough he had shredded the Zero Friction glove already.  I guess durability depends on how you wear them just like everything else.

Mine is worn from getting ready for the first tee and taken off after the last putt on the last green no matter what the weather condition or temperature.  I hang it on the side of my bag and it thoroughly dries or does whatever it does in fresh air until worn again.  I keep a spare in the bag but as you can already appreciate it has to wait a long while before it gets its chance to go into play.

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

4 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

I happened upon a great closeout deal for Zero Friction gloves and picked up about a half dozen, gave away a couple, another one to my son, the first one lasted all last year and the second one is still going strong this year pressed into service during winter league indoor play.  I just finished my 121st round of 2022 and the outer material is a bit worn but there are no holes or tears.  Will probably get back to winter league again before I retire this one.

Friend of mine buys gloves by the gross just about, at least by the dozen and tears them usually within a round.  One of the Zero Friction gloves I gave away this past year was to him during winter league and the next week I saw him with a different glove and sure enough he had shredded the Zero Friction glove already.  I guess durability depends on how you wear them just like everything else.

Mine is worn from getting ready for the first tee and taken off after the last putt on the last green no matter what the weather condition or temperature.  I hang it on the side of my bag and it thoroughly dries or does whatever it does in fresh air until worn again.  I keep a spare in the bag but as you can already appreciate it has to wait a long while before it gets its chance to go into play.

I was just looking at Zero Friction as they are a Chicago brand, thanks for this. 

19 minutes ago, Matt Hutch said:

I was just looking at Zero Friction as they are a Chicago brand, thanks for this. 

Zero Friction is good for the price for sure. Haven't used them in a few years, but when I had them I was happy with them. 

Oh and as per your signature I am curious about whats in your bag! I think you should post some photos of what you have!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Zero Friction is good for the price for sure. Haven't used them in a few years, but when I had them I was happy with them. 

Oh and as per your signature I am curious about whats in your bag! I think you should post some photos of what you have!

Excellent, thanks! Not what's in my bag, what is my bag is the question. I have a couple of golf bags (and other products) with a few patents pending, coming to market in 2023, I am just mindful of etiquette here so I am not using this as a forum to promote my stuff. If you or anyone else would like to know more, I am happy to connect with you directly - feel free to DM me. Thanks again for taking the time to post a reply, I really appreciate it!

A number of years ago, I switched to gloves from MG Golf (www.mggolf.com). They sell for around $7 each, and wear reasonably well. I'll usually get 10-15 rounds out of a glove. At the low price point, I've taken to treating them like tees: they're disposable. If it gets a tear, or get too slick, I just replace it. 

14 minutes ago, goaliedad30 said:

A number of years ago, I switched to gloves from MG Golf (www.mggolf.com). They sell for around $7 each, and wear reasonably well. I'll usually get 10-15 rounds out of a glove. At the low price point, I've taken to treating them like tees: they're disposable. If it gets a tear, or get too slick, I just replace it. 

It's sad and frustrating that we have such a disposable mindset so quickly with such a key piece of gear, but it does present an opportunity for innovation!

10 minutes ago, Matt Hutch said:

It's sad and frustrating that we have such a disposable mindset so quickly with such a key piece of gear, but it does present an opportunity for innovation!

The glove / hands are the only piece of contact we have with the actual instrument that's striking the golf ball. If someone can figure out how to make a glove that retains that "new glove" traction and feel, that would be awesome. I also change my grips probably 3 times a year, for the same reason.

19 hours ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

'm not the best at doing this... but having a couple of gloves to switch between during the round will help them to last longer... especially if you take care not to wad them up in your bag pocket...

@Matt Hutch welcome to the Forum. I do the same thing  as @Golfspy_TCB- although mine get hung up on the velcro strip on top of my golf cart. On a hot humid day I'll probably go 5 or 6 holes before it's time to change to a dry glove. I've also used FJ rain gloves, as the mesh seems a bit better in evaporating the hand sweat. Another benefit of the rain glove (I buy the gray ones) is that they're washable ( just soak them over night in Oxi).

As to how long my gloves last - I probably bought 4 gloves this year ( I play about 150+ rounds a  year). Alternating them during a round definitely makes them last longer. I just bought 2 pair of PGASS gloves at 10.99, last week. They seem as soft as my FJ's and are a bit longer in the wrist (I wear a XL glove). Time will tell if they're as good. One glove that didn't last anywhere near the others is one I bought from Snell. Seemed like the Snell glove lasted 5 rounds and then started wearing through in the palm. I definitely spend a lot less that $175 and that's playing the number of rounds I do. Hope this helps. 

p.s.  I'd pitch that glove on the left in your original post real fast - it looks a bit gamy. 😀

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

9 minutes ago, goaliedad30 said:

The glove / hands are the only piece of contact we have with the actual instrument that's striking the golf ball. If someone can figure out how to make a glove that retains that "new glove" traction and feel, that would be awesome. I also change my grips probably 3 times a year, for the same reason.

That is a great point. For this reason, I have also considered more regular grip changes or using a pair of gloves to avoid that horrible sticky rubber constant feeling during the round. I really appreciate the input, this is gold!

1 minute ago, Matt Hutch said:

That is a great point. For this reason, I have also considered more regular grip changes or using a pair of gloves to avoid that horrible sticky rubber constant feeling during the round. I really appreciate the input, this is gold!

One other bit of advice since you mentioned grips is washing all of your grips on a regular basis. While it may not make your gloves last longer, they'll certainly look better. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

3 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

@Matt Hutch welcome to the Forum. I do the same thing  as @Golfspy_TCB- although mine get hung up on the velcro strip on top of my golf cart. On a hot humid day I'll probably go 5 or 6 holes before it's time to change to a dry glove. I've also used FJ rain gloves, as the mesh seems a bit better in evaporating the hand sweat. Another benefit of the rain glove (I buy the gray ones) is that they're washable ( just soak them over night in Oxi).

As to how long my gloves last - I probably bought 4 gloves this year ( I play about 150+ rounds a  year). Alternating them during a round definitely makes them last longer. I just bought 2 pair of PGASS gloves at 10.99, last week. They seem as soft as my FJ's and are a bit longer in the wrist (I wear a XL glove). Time will tell if they're as good. One glove that didn't last anywhere near the others is one I bought from Snell. Seemed like the Snell glove lasted 5 rounds and then started wearing through in the palm. I definitely spend a lot less that $175 and that's playing the number of rounds I do. Hope this helps. 

p.s.  I'd pitch that glove on the left in your original post real fast - it looks a bit gamy. 😀

Thanks haha! The glove on the left is actually someone else's, I couldn't bring myself to keep that in my bag! 

1 minute ago, tony@CIC said:

One other bit of advice since you mentioned grips is washing all of your grips on a regular basis. While it may not make your gloves last longer, they'll certainly look better. 

Another really good point. I pull all of my clubs twice a year or after a bad weather round and give them a good scrub. I probably don't do this as often as I should and it definitely helps the feel right after. Cheers!

I like North Coast.  I know, a brand you probably never heard of, but something I stumbled upon during the pandemic days. I like the fit (they actually had me measure my hand and showed where/how to do it.  I’ve been pleased with the longevity. And I like the variety.  Yes, I’m talking about colors here. I’m not some animal that is going to wear black pants with a navy striped glove…

Like Tom TGN said earlier, it’s about rotation.  He’s spot on.  In peak season here I have to rotate every six holes.  But I found something better than just velcroing them to the strap of my bag.  I got their little glove “stash” or caddie.  Zip them up flat and they seam to stay fresher and last longer.  They don’t come out as crinkled dry paper… The stash fits nicely inside my bag.

I think SheWhoMustBeObeyed gets me three every Father’s Day… they are around $20-24, buying more lowers the price.

And yes, due to my other circumstances I clearly have my bag inside and waaay too much time in my hands that I’m snapping photos of golf gloves… 

674DF4FB-CA6A-4C04-91FF-0C88A720CA20.jpeg.64eecfbae01166a8d9ddb866f8507500.jpeg F8365518-1AF0-483A-96DA-525E00C5C068.jpeg.e1612d0f201895cacedaae537cc841cb.jpeg 38AC8BBE-B617-4426-9CC1-6C603E6E2E0D.jpeg.9f694dab8c4d417f1f47660bf7e7623a.jpeg 2FBAF5A3-87F3-495E-8A6D-1BD40AEF46DD.jpeg.d75709d2491f476ee9c960bc1f33ff44.jpeg 887ECFEA-C124-4C6E-961B-2B7D9408FB54.jpeg.836b2787be3abf19e5867427dc8bd28f.jpeg

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

2 hours ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

I like North Coast.  I know, a brand you probably never heard of, but something I stumbled upon during the pandemic days. I like the fit (they actually had me measure my hand and showed where/how to do it.  I’ve been pleased with the longevity. And I like the variety.  Yes, I’m talking about colors here. I’m not some animal that is going to wear black pants with a navy striped glove…

Like Tom TGN said earlier, it’s about rotation.  He’s spot on.  In peak season here I have to rotate every six holes.  But I found something better than just velcroing them to the strap of my bag.  I got their little glove “stash” or caddie.  Zip them up flat and they seam to stay fresher and last longer.  They don’t come out as crinkled dry paper… The stash fits nicely inside my bag.

I think SheWhoMustBeObeyed gets me three every Father’s Day… they are around $20-24, buying more lowers the price.

And yes, due to my other circumstances I clearly have my bag inside and waaay too much time in my hands that I’m snapping photos of golf gloves… 

674DF4FB-CA6A-4C04-91FF-0C88A720CA20.jpeg.64eecfbae01166a8d9ddb866f8507500.jpeg F8365518-1AF0-483A-96DA-525E00C5C068.jpeg.e1612d0f201895cacedaae537cc841cb.jpeg 38AC8BBE-B617-4426-9CC1-6C603E6E2E0D.jpeg.9f694dab8c4d417f1f47660bf7e7623a.jpeg 2FBAF5A3-87F3-495E-8A6D-1BD40AEF46DD.jpeg.d75709d2491f476ee9c960bc1f33ff44.jpeg 887ECFEA-C124-4C6E-961B-2B7D9408FB54.jpeg.836b2787be3abf19e5867427dc8bd28f.jpeg

So much gold in this post, I love this! The multi glove sleeve is the move and with the range and multiple gloves on the course to rotate, I love this option. I am a big fan of anyone who loves to organize and compartmentalize their gear, it's the move!

There are a lot of factors to look at.  Your grip, weather conditions and proper fit.  Most people wear gloves that are too large which causes them to wear out more quickly.  I do a lot of glove fittings at events and it really surprises me how many people are wearing the wrong sizes.  They think because they have short fingers they need a cadet.  Partially correct.  The cadet glove is designed for those with a wide hand and in some cases they have shorter fingers.  I can get a couple of months out my gloves, maybe longer and I play at least three times a week and I never take my glove off.  I have enclosed a site that may help out with some proven suggestions to increase the longevity of your gloves.  If you are playing the south where the heat index is over a hundred in the summer months, I would highly recommend the FJ StaCool which is designed for those conditions.  They can be washed in cool water, but do not throw them in a dryer.  Most buy the WeatherSof's because of the lower prices (two packs) but the StaCool glove are much softer and last longer.  My personal favorite glove is the FJ HyperFlex for year round play.  It is one of the premium gloves.  Again, I must emphasis that a properly fitted glove will definite increase the wear of your glove.     

https://www.footjoy.com/golf-glove-fitting-guide.html 

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 20.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 6-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1s (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE